PDA

View Full Version : Getting Arrested for.....

skater_cop
11-01-2006, 04:08 PM
Punching your bus driver.

Yes I actually got arrested for punching my bus driver.

So anyways heres the story.

Its time to go home, I go get on my bus. From the high school... We gotta go to the Elemantary school, To switch buses. Well I go get on my other bus to go home...It was really hot that day (This was September 18th) anyways So I get on the bus and only one window was down for the little kids...and they gotta sit there for around 15 min. till we get there. Anways so I go put my stuff in my seat... I go up front and put four windows down for the little kids... 2 on the right, and 2 on the left. So I go sit back down and some stupid middle schooler for some gay reason puts them back up. So I go back up front and I put them back down, well thats when my busdriver gets outta his seat comes and puts the ones on the right up... then he goes to the ones on the left and puts them up...well While hes doin that I'm puttin the ones on the right back down. So He says "Go get in your seat" I said "No!, not till they get some air" ..... So he starts pushing me back to the emergency exit door (towards my seat) So I say "If you don't stop pushing me I'm gonna hit you" ... Well he kept pushing me so I punched him in the chest (too bad I couldn't reach his face.) So he (busdriver) goes back to his seat and the Elemantary school Principal came up on the bus to see what was goin on (we were the only bus still sittin there) So The principal asks whats goin on...Busdriver told him...Principal says go sit in your seat...I said "No!, they need some air...He (busdriver) has his window open and we have ours down but they can't" So he calls the cops..... 35 minutes later the cops show up. Well he gets on and says "Come on MaryBeth" So I get my stuff and get off with him. He asked me what was goin on...I told him, then he asked the busdriver. Well he (cop) takes me to his cruiser. Tells me to give him my hand...So he cuffed one hand...then he grabs my other hand....Well I resist arrest cause It wasn't right that the busdriver pushed me and hes in no trouble...Anyways After 5-6 time of him (cop) tellin me to give him my other hand he says "MaryBeth...If you don't give me your other hand and get in my car I'm goin to Tase you...Well so thats when he finally finished cuffin me. Well we go to the Sheriff's Office...and I talk to him parents come...superintendant comes and all that other crap.

But I got charged with
Assult in the 3rd
Disordorly Conduct in the 2nd
Resisting Arrest

I've went to court 2 times...And hopefully the last time I have to go.....I gotta go for my Trial December 6th...thats when hopefully the busdriver will get on Trouble like he deserves.

And I've been on house arrest every since the day I got arrested.

But they wanna give me 60-90 days...I'm gonna have to go to the detention center for some time anyways cause those are felonys.

So whats your thoughts on this?
What would you have done?
Do you think the busdriver deserves to get into Trouble too?

Sorry this is so long just wanted to get the whole story out.

I'm finally back.(but thats besides the point)

Thanks for reading this and your thought on this.

reptiskate52
11-01-2006, 04:12 PM
Woah, haven't seen you in awhile. Anyway, that really does suck. I really don't know though, i mean, he can't push and expect you not to retaliate, including you telling him to stop or you're going to hit him. On the other hand, he's the authority... wait, he's a fucking bus driver. And he did start it. He really should be in trouble too.

B-B-Baker
11-01-2006, 04:12 PM
that is the gayest thing i have ever heard ...your your under 18 they bus driver should be in some deep crap for puting you first anyways

::ninja::
11-01-2006, 04:13 PM
just for punching a fat bus driver? all that? Wow, this is like when I had to go to court for wearing a zero skull shirt at school. Dumb gym teachers...

reptiskate52
11-01-2006, 04:13 PM
just for punching a fat bus driver? all that? Wow, this is like when I had to go to court for wearing a zero skull shirt at school. Dumb gym teachers...
Are you fucking joking??!!

White_Peach
11-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Well your a fucking idiot anyway for punching the bus driver. Did you not think anything would happen. Moron.

B-B-Baker
11-01-2006, 04:15 PM
no he isnt .. the bus driver started it

RollerCoaster
11-01-2006, 04:16 PM
this is what i got from the story:
your name is mary
you give a shit if other people are hot or cold
the driver provoked you
you got in troubies

Under_0ath17
11-01-2006, 04:19 PM
Wow, I believe you are lying. Either you must be lying and did something worse, or you're black and live in a racist community..

atmboy136
11-01-2006, 04:20 PM
wow, thats the biggest piece of ***** he should be in sooo much trouble, for assault, and you were simply pulling self defence. i dunno though.

B-B-Baker
Wow, I believe you are lying. Either you must be lying and did something worse, or you're black and live in a racist community..
the world is pretty screwed up that is y i believe it

leavemealone
Woah. I haven't seen you post in forever. But that really sucks. Thats stupid the bus driver should get in trouble for pushing you.

bradley7
11-01-2006, 04:42 PM
Lol I have to agree that it sounds like your lieing.Either that or you did something else and didint tell us about it.(in the story)

11-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Are you fucking joking??!!

Nope.

Hairy Johnson
11-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Thats a bunch of bullshit though, I would get a lawer, say the pushing bruised something, and sue the school district
Ive been arrested for
Possesion (cannabis, more than 5 but less than 10)
Shitting on my principals jeep hood, i guess it was vandalism..
Skipping court
and theft

B-B-Baker
11-01-2006, 04:52 PM
Thats a bunch of bullshit though, I would get a lawer, say the pushing bruised something, and sue the school district
Ive been arrested for
Possesion (cannabis, more than 5 but less than 10)
Shitting on my principals jeep hood, i guess it was vandalism..
Skipping court
and theft
haahahah thats funny

spitYogurt
11-01-2006, 05:00 PM
You are an idiot.

MullenSucks
11-01-2006, 05:04 PM
Next time stay gone.

Hairy Johnson
11-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Next time stay gone.

If I ever met you in real life, id probably kick you square in the nuts

MullenSucks
11-01-2006, 05:06 PM
If I ever met you in real life, id probably kick you square in the nuts

Yeah, sure.

ruckus.
11-01-2006, 05:08 PM
You shouldn't of hit him.

Hairy Johnson
11-01-2006, 05:08 PM
Yeah, sure.

Yeah, Ill call up a whole gang of ten hard hittin ******s on your ass. Or some gay guys, you can sympathize with them and let them stick it in your ass

skateboardkid
11-01-2006, 05:09 PM
So.. punching a person who does you the favor of saving your parents the trouble of a ride, dserves to get punched?

MullenSucks
11-01-2006, 05:10 PM
Yeah, Ill call up a whole gang of ten hard hittin ******s on your ass. Or some gay guys, you can sympathize with them and let them stick it in your ass

Ok kid, I'm gay I guess, since you're making threats you can't possibly back up. Plus, I don't actually know any gay guys. So who's sympathizing with gays here?

Hairy Johnson
11-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Ok kid, I'm gay I guess, since you're making threats you can't possibly back up. Plus, I don't actually know any gay guys. So who's sympathizing with gays here?

I never made a threat, I didnt say theyd do anything, I just said Id call them on you. You do probably no a gay guy because..You suck gay guys cocks.
"Kid" Yeah, I am a kid. Are you an adult? Thats kind of pathetic seeing as how an adult has nothing better to do with his time than get on an internet message board and try to make people be put down

MullenSucks
11-01-2006, 05:13 PM
I never made a threat, I didnt say theyd do anything, I just said Id call them on you. You do probably no a gay guy because..You suck gay guys cocks.

"I'd kick you square in the nuts". Sounds like a threat. But I'll back out of this arguement now, obviously a genius spitting out responses that are little more than verbose rewordings of "you do too!" is too much for me to handle.

i cheat at skate
11-01-2006, 05:14 PM
You're to dramatic, seriously wtf, little kids don't need wind blowing in their face that badly. "No! Not until they get some air!" You act as if they're about to suffocate or something.

Really am i the only one who thought that this story was freaking dumb?

Hairy Johnson
11-01-2006, 05:15 PM
(stupid statement #983674306003703)

skateboardkid
11-01-2006, 05:15 PM
I skipped to the bottom and read about the air part, so i was like "Oh, must of had some sort of animal on the bus." Then I realized it was about kids. Seriously, wow.

Slapdown
11-01-2006, 05:16 PM
Original story = bullshit. Simple as.

Tomk911
11-01-2006, 05:26 PM
Punching your bus driver.

Yes I actually got arrested for punching my bus driver.

So anyways heres the story.

Its time to go home, I go get on my bus. From the high school... We gotta go to the Elemantary school, To switch buses. Well I go get on my other bus to go home...It was really hot that day (This was September 18th) anyways So I get on the bus and only one window was down for the little kids...and they gotta sit there for around 15 min. till we get there. Anways so I go put my stuff in my seat... I go up front and put four windows down for the little kids... 2 on the right, and 2 on the left. So I go sit back down and some stupid middle schooler for some gay reason puts them back up. So I go back up front and I put them back down, well thats when my busdriver gets outta his seat comes and puts the ones on the right up... then he goes to the ones on the left and puts them up...well While hes doin that I'm puttin the ones on the right back down. So He says "Go get in your seat" I said "No!, not till they get some air" ..... So he starts pushing me back to the emergency exit door (towards my seat) So I say "If you don't stop pushing me I'm gonna hit you" ... Well he kept pushing me so I punched him in the chest (too bad I couldn't reach his face.) So he (busdriver) goes back to his seat and the Elemantary school Principal came up on the bus to see what was goin on (we were the only bus still sittin there) So The principal asks whats goin on...Busdriver told him...Principal says go sit in your seat...I said "No!, they need some air...He (busdriver) has his window open and we have ours down but they can't" So he calls the cops..... 35 minutes later the cops show up. Well he gets on and says "Come on MaryBeth" So I get my stuff and get off with him. He asked me what was goin on...I told him, then he asked the busdriver. Well he (cop) takes me to his cruiser. Tells me to give him my hand...So he cuffed one hand...then he grabs my other hand....Well I resist arrest cause It wasn't right that the busdriver pushed me and hes in no trouble...Anyways After 5-6 time of him (cop) tellin me to give him my other hand he says "MaryBeth...If you don't give me your other hand and get in my car I'm goin to Tase you...Well so thats when he finally finished cuffin me. Well we go to the Sheriff's Office...and I talk to him parents come...superintendant comes and all that other crap.

But I got charged with
Assult in the 3rd
Disordorly Conduct in the 2nd
Resisting Arrest

I've went to court 2 times...And hopefully the last time I have to go.....I gotta go for my Trial December 6th...thats when hopefully the busdriver will get on Trouble like he deserves.

And I've been on house arrest every since the day I got arrested.

But they wanna give me 60-90 days...I'm gonna have to go to the detention center for some time anyways cause those are felonys.

So whats your thoughts on this?
What would you have done?
Do you think the busdriver deserves to get into Trouble too?

Sorry this is so long just wanted to get the whole story out.

I'm finally back.(but thats besides the point)

Thanks for reading this and your thought on this.
I wanna groew up to bee hardxcore jast like u! l0l
Just kidding but you didn't have to punch him...Poor you always in trouble :-(
And how come you like to be so rebellious? Do you have a problem with society? You always act like you hate cops and adults. Your not a ub3r sk8r gurl l0l hardcore anrchy s3cks! No.

notaskateaholic
11-01-2006, 05:34 PM
I doubt thats true.

If it is, your a dumbass and deserve what you got.

Z3R0_SK8R_182
11-01-2006, 05:37 PM
lesson learned: next time sit in your fucking seat when you're told

Tomk911
11-01-2006, 05:38 PM
lesson learned: next time sit in your fucking seat when you're told

See its that simple skater_cop your not being rebellious or impressing anyone here. Even if you did its a messageboard.

flip101
11-01-2006, 06:00 PM
See, if this was acctually true(And I seriously doubt it is) and I was sitting on that bus waiting to go home, I (taking into concideration(sp?) I probably have the shortest fuse when it comes to waiting) Would have stood up and either A: Told you to shut the F*** up and sit the F*** down. or B: Punched you in the face. I bet 95% of those kdis were ticked at you for maknig them get home late.

But thats just me.....

JerseySucks
11-01-2006, 06:13 PM
I understand why you hit him 100%. But, you know your getting fucked if you hit an adult.

Rock_em_tight
11-01-2006, 06:16 PM
I wouldnt of hit the bus driver because I wouldn't want to get arrested but I would have tried to get him in some sort of trouble because the faggot did start it.

Kevo
11-01-2006, 06:17 PM
You never resist arrest. That's so stupid, because eighter way you're still fucked. Just resisting arrest means being more fucked.

amillionkickflips
11-01-2006, 06:46 PM
that sucks. thats retarded they took it so seriously. in second grade my classmate hit the teacher and they didnt give a shit...

bradley7
11-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Well no fucking *****hes in seconde grade you idiot.There oviously not going to arrest the kid.

11-01-2006, 08:04 PM
that sucks. thats retarded they took it so seriously. in second grade my classmate hit the teacher and they didnt give a shit...

Your a dolt. :-|

B-B-Baker
11-01-2006, 08:13 PM
you are a retard .... in 2nd grade you could have beat the crap out of a class mate and you would have been put in time out

Adio Skater
11-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Lmao, your names Marybeth! Hahaha!

Ok, it wasn't funny...

subculture2
11-01-2006, 08:16 PM
lol is all i ot to say

B-B-Baker
11-01-2006, 08:22 PM
Lmao, your names Marybeth! Hahaha!

Ok, it wasn't funny...
hahha i think his last name is Marybeth but ... Mr. Marybeth just doesnt sound right

skater_cop
11-01-2006, 08:53 PM
MaryBeth is my first name.

B-B-Baker
11-01-2006, 08:57 PM
oh ight

Schism
11-01-2006, 09:24 PM
I would have grabbed a sharpen pencil from one of the students and stabbed the fucking bus driver in the eye. >:|

B-B-Baker
11-01-2006, 09:26 PM
than he would have had ... assult with a deadly weapon added on there

Schism
11-01-2006, 09:30 PM
Can say he killed a man with a pencil though.

Who else can say that?

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
11-02-2006, 12:14 AM
The news recently informed us that the bus driver for an elementry school previously was a child predetor. Not that the school systems care or anything..

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
11-02-2006, 12:14 AM
The news recently informed us that the bus driver for an elementry school previously was a child predetor. Not that the school systems don't care or anything..

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
11-02-2006, 12:15 AM
The news recently informed us that the bus driver for an elementry school previously was a child predetor. Not that the school systems don't care or anything..

flipuk
11-02-2006, 02:05 AM
u hit a bus driver because some kids wouldnt have some air?
not the smartest thing in the world to do

V3
11-02-2006, 06:05 AM
yea well that is gay, your names mary?...wow you got some heavy charges there, all i can say is good luck and have fun in detention?

skater_cop
11-03-2006, 07:35 PM
u hit a bus driver because some kids wouldnt have some air?
not the smartest thing in the world to do

No...I hit him cause he pushed me...and even when I told him if he kept pushin me then I'd hit him, he didn't listen...It was in my self defense.

VARIAL 360.....
Yes, my name is MaryBeth like I said above. Thanks for the good luck.....I'll def. need it when my trial rolls around.

Great news...well for me and everyone else on the bus...
Hes no longer our busdriver! We were so happy to find that out.

the_king
11-03-2006, 08:21 PM
you know what, this pisses me off. get a good lawyer and blow the shit all over the bus drivers face. Knock him to the ground and kickflp feeble him. Destroy him!

GottaHaveStyle
11-03-2006, 08:29 PM
hairy johnson posted
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

skater_cop
11-04-2006, 08:56 AM
you know what, this pisses me off. get a good lawyer and blow the shit all over the bus drivers face. Knock him to the ground and kickflp feeble him. Destroy him!

Thanks.
Well I do have a lawyer (obviously) but I don't know how good she is. So far shes just argued with me. But when it comes time for my trial December 6th...It will all change. Hopefully we will get a good outcome and my punishment won't be too bad.

MaC-
11-04-2006, 08:58 AM
didnt someone else make thread like this this morning?

skater_cop
11-04-2006, 09:02 AM
didnt someone else make thread like this this morning?

Yeah...It was some stupid kid who copied and pasted my thread.

But Hes been banned and it was deleted.

SoHereIAm
11-04-2006, 09:03 AM
how dumb.

shampoo
11-04-2006, 09:51 AM
Now you can lesbian sex without persecution.

skater_cop
11-05-2006, 03:44 PM
Next time stay gone.

What the hell?!?

pimpinkid
11-05-2006, 05:58 PM
lol dam sucks to be you
faggy busdriver deserved to get his ass kicked

Cazstyles
11-06-2006, 12:43 AM
Has anyone else been imagining that the bus driver was the one from Billy Madison? I think this is pretty funny, its bull***** but legally they have the right to retain you or whatever its called. But seriously, don't fuck around with cops. Resisting arrest does ***** just wait till you at the station.

magic mushroom
11-06-2006, 01:19 AM
than he would have had ... assult with a deadly weapon added on there

who ever heard of a "he" named Marybeth? dumbasses.

good luck with those trials.

skater_cop
11-07-2006, 05:50 PM

Thanks.....I'll def. need it. Just gotta wait till December 6th rolls around.

But atleast he isn't our busdriver anymore...So we all just got a big relief.

Bleed the Freak
11-07-2006, 05:56 PM
in a previous thread you said you wanted to be a cop...well, now its not going to be so easy now that you have a criminal record at a young age. good luck to you.

Hardflip67
11-07-2006, 05:58 PM
5-6 time of him (cop) tellin me to give him my other hand he says "MaryBeth...If you don't give me your other hand and get in my car I'm goin to Tase you...Well so thats when he finally finished cuffin me. Well we go to the Sheriff's Office...and I talk to him parents come...superintendant comes and all that other crap.

huh?

XyunDemon
11-07-2006, 06:01 PM
ouch, that sucks. *power for standin up for the shortys* i would have done the same thing. Except i would have let him put the cuffs on me, you coulda won in court without the resist arrest charge. Note the amount of witnesses you had. But i would love to note your name is "Skater cop"

WhiteTrash
11-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Can say he killed a man with a pencil though.

Who else can say that?

me.

bradley7
11-07-2006, 06:26 PM
"No!, not till they get some air"

Funniest quote of the story right here aha comon your either kidding about all this or your fucking weird.

Popwar Pill
11-07-2006, 06:32 PM
Honestly....I'm dumbfounded at this.

cornh0lio
11-07-2006, 06:32 PM
this is what i got from the story:
your name is mary
you give a shit if other people are hot or cold
the driver provoked you
you got in troubies

LOL.

pinkeh
11-07-2006, 07:06 PM

You are a fucking dumbass. That's bullshit if I've ever seen it before in my life. I know being interrogated by teachers and being forced into a 5 minute detention over some gay dress code issue may seem like court/prison, but they're two completely different things, incase you didn't know.

yeahyeahyeah
11-07-2006, 07:09 PM
You are a fucking dumbass. That's bullshit if I've ever seen it before in my life. I know being interrogated by teachers and being forced into a 5 minute detention over some gay dress code issue may seem like court/prison, but they're two completely different things, incase you didn't know.

At my school they expect you to wear collard shirts and ties even though there is not a dress code. and i ment court as in sue dubass, that teacher needs a brain transplant.

And that was my old account btw. hehe.

pinkeh
11-07-2006, 07:16 PM
At my school they expect you to wear collard shirts and ties even though there is not a dress code. and i ment court as in sue dubass, that teacher needs a brain transplant.

And that was my old account btw. hehe.

Wtf? Wait, you're trying to tell me you got sued for breaking the non-existant dress code?!

blanksk8r3
11-07-2006, 07:38 PM
you should have not done anything to him, then go home and give yourself a black eye then say he did it, then you would be rich!!!

B-B-Baker
11-07-2006, 07:42 PM
you should have not done anything to him, then go home and give yourself a black eye then say he did it, then you would be rich!!!
then there would be no witnesses

shampoo
11-07-2006, 08:46 PM
You'll have plenty of oppurtunites for lesbian sex in juvie.

TriggerHappy
11-07-2006, 10:54 PM
well, you really didnt have to put down the windows in the first place...

dont get me wrong..that was hero-ly(bs) what you did. punching the evil bus driver for not letting the windows down.

B-B-Baker
11-07-2006, 11:04 PM

havent you heard of a boy named sue

well, you really didnt have to put down the windows in the first place...

dont get me wrong..that was hero-ly(bs) what you did. punching the evil bus driver for not letting the windows down.
nice sig haha ... that is what the cops look like at the place she is going to

skater_cop
11-08-2006, 07:34 PM
in a previous thread you said you wanted to be a cop...well, now its not going to be so easy now that you have a criminal record at a young age. good luck to you.

Well the only thing that I do regret is resisting arrest...But my lawyer said that my record won't carry over with me when I'm an adult...But it will just stay with me while I'm a juvenile.

bradley7
11-08-2006, 07:47 PM
Well if your trying to get a job as cop in your town then your fucked if you say that all the cops know you,since your a juvie.Your fucked if you ask me.

magic mushroom
11-14-2006, 11:10 PM
havent you heard of a boy named sue

nice sig haha ... that is what the cops look like at the place she is going to

have you ever heard of a dumbass? you do everyday when someone says your name. you just wrecked yourself there.

deepshadows
11-15-2006, 12:20 AM
no one has a right to lay a hand on someone and start pushing them like that. i wouldnt have even warned him. i actually threw a teacher into a wall once because they grabbed me around the neck and started pulling me around and i didnt even get a detention for it. the teacher was made to apologise

skaterkid4lyf
11-15-2006, 02:33 AM
yeah i think we should beat the fuck out of all the bus drives hahaha its good for them they don't put it on the right radio station >.<

Robbie Rampage
11-15-2006, 06:09 AM
Well, I am one that can relate to your situation. I've been arrested for tons of things. I've been arrested for drug trafficing, drug distribution, possesion, shoplifting, assault, threats, disorderly conduct, etc.. I've learned that you can't always be a hardass. I'm wondering why you still ride a school bus when you are in high school, but that is beside the point.

I wouldn't have wasted my time worrying about little kids that aren't getting any air. I guess I'm a little bit more heartless than you, but when I am affiliated with school then I don't give a fuck about anything other than myself, my friends, and bitches. I've also learned in my day that you just don't fucking hit adults with a status like that. You should never hit a teacher. You should never hit a fucking doctor, dentist, lawyer, or anyone on the job. Even if someone like that hit you first then they would get in a lot more trouble if you just reported them. I know that's a bitch thing to do, but scrubs like bus drivers don't fucking matter.

You could have also schemed a little bit and found out where the dude lived.

That's what I do most of the time when it comes to adults.

It doesn't matter that he pushed you. I've been in a number of fights, and I know how hard it is to resist throwing a punch. You have to realize that he didn't even hit you. He pushed you because you were resisiting. He's a bus driver. He doesn't want to have to deal with some obnoxious kid. I commend you on fighting for something you believe in, but this wasn't the right situation to jolt off on. All I know is that if I did, in fact, get to the point to where I was going to hit a bus driver.. I wouldn't have hit him in the fucking chest. I would have left him with a little present or three.

StroFun
11-15-2006, 10:16 AM
Sounds like you got a sucky lawyer! haha
If you had a good lawyer the entire school district would be on their knees and the Bus driver would not be employed anymore...

With all the shit you could have done to the bus you hit the driver. tsk tsk, kids these days are so unimagnative.