PDA

View Full Version : Emo kids and the female mind

dain84
11-01-2006, 07:53 AM
Okay, listen up. My friend Mike used to not be emo, I've known him for four years.

This was Mike a few months ago.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a89/dainbramage84/100_1704.jpg

This is Mike one month ago.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a89/dainbramage84/1209151396_l.jpg

Ok, so the girls never liked Michael. In fact, you could call him a loser. But ever since he underwent the transformation, every girl in his school wants a ride on his cock. God girls are so fucking shallow.

This is Mike now. He dresses like this every day, minus the face powder stuff that makes him look like a corpse.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a89/dainbramage84/sad.jpg

He also decided he's Bi and he wants these men's cocks.

http://myspace-058.vo.llnwd.net/01245/85/06/1245636058_l.jpg
Naked Sean, you probably have him on myspace.

Jared!!! (Cool guy)

http://myspace-748.vo.llnwd.net/01348/84/74/1348014748_l.jpg

So, what to make of this? Does emo really turn any loser into a stud? Comments? Flames?

(Valo Falcone)
11-01-2006, 07:55 AM
Well the chick is hot though. Id hit it

flipuk
11-01-2006, 08:01 AM
lol he looks like my friends halloween costume

and id say no?

dain84
11-01-2006, 08:03 AM
Yeah that's his girlfriend. She's in 8th grade, ha. Valo likes hitting the 13 year olds?

MullenSucks
11-01-2006, 08:05 AM
Is this a "should I turn goth to get chicks?" thread?

dain84
11-01-2006, 08:14 AM
No, I'm wondering why chicks are so attracted to them.

Krooked_skater
11-01-2006, 08:15 AM
I Hate emos...
does he cut? or is it just for the girls, so fake emo? that's even more stupid.

dain84
11-01-2006, 08:17 AM
He's a fake emo. He doesn't like most emo music, and he doesn't act emo in the slightest.

(Valo Falcone)
11-01-2006, 08:17 AM
Yeah that's his girlfriend. She's in 8th grade, ha.

Seems like my friend who everyone calls R. Kelly. Hes 20 and his girlfriend just turned 16 I think, completely whipped. He ditched me and all my normal friends (yes I have normal friends) last year cause his girlfriend wanted to see him, and ever since then, I haven't seen him. But oh well.

How old is he? Must e a little sad to be going out with a 8th grader.

atmboy136
11-01-2006, 08:22 AM
its because its a huge ass fad right now. i also noticed, when you turn emo, you get a lot of chicks, and you also usually turn bi/gay. sadly, it happened to a close friend of mine, he dide his hair to dark black, and now i think he is even using stuff to make his hair straight. he went through a bi stage, and now he is suddenly getting lots of girls.

i will never fully understand what girls see in faggy guys wearing makeup, finger nail pollish, all black clothes, THE QUEEREST HAIR I HAVE EVER SEEN, and cuts all over there wrists because they suddenly, hate there lives. its total bull***** i cant believe how dumb some people are. honestly, its only happening because its considered cool, when in reality its stupid, and idiotic.

haha, imagine what they are gonna think when they look back at the school year books 30 years from now. "wtf?!?!? i was that faggy?".

omg, is that PINK nail pollish? wow...

dain84
11-01-2006, 08:26 AM
How old is he? Must e a little sad to be going out with a 8th grader.
He's 15, turning 16 in 3 months.

(Valo Falcone)
11-01-2006, 08:27 AM
Dude I would never turn emo or goth to get chicks. If they don't like me for who I really am then fuck them I wouldn't want to be fake to be with them for a less then 2 years at most.

If I have to change from wearing football, band shirts, long baggy shirts or baggy blue pants to make a girl like me then Im no being true to this quote (that I agree with 100%) "Either kill me or take me as I am, because I'll be damned if I ever change"

He's 15, turning 16 in 3 months.

Never mind *Opens mouth, inserts foot*

atmboy136
11-01-2006, 08:29 AM
Dude I would never turn emo or goth to get chicks. If they don't like me for who I really am then fuck them I wouldn't want to be fake to be with them for a less then 2 years at most.

If I have to change from wearing football, band shirts, long baggy shirts or baggy blue pants to make a girl like me then Im no being true to this quote (that I agree with 100%) "Either kill me or take me as I am, because I'll be damned if I ever change"

Never mind *Opens mouth, inserts foot*

i give your speech an A+, good work.

Fall In Water
11-01-2006, 09:00 AM
what does the chiks find in emo's?WTF???

elementsk8er123
11-01-2006, 09:21 AM
i dont know but i personally would rather chicks like me for what i already am and if that guy had to change just to get girls then something was already wrong with him to start with.

And the Tears Will Fall
11-01-2006, 09:26 AM
i dont know why alot of chicks like them but alot of emo guys are hot....well excluding your friend.....(no offense)

MullenSucks
11-01-2006, 09:30 AM
i dont know why alot of chicks like them but alot of emo guys are hot....well excluding your friend.....(no offense)

Yeah, I'm sure the excessive paleness and apparent malnutrition are a real turn on.

Fall In Water
11-01-2006, 10:40 AM
its not fair, even ugly emo's get hot chiks

121skater
11-01-2006, 10:40 AM
this happened to my friend dakota now he can get a bunch of hot bitches...it is so stupid he dyed his hair black and all of a sudden he was popular in a bi sexual kinda way

SmaShitUp87
11-01-2006, 11:13 AM
I dont get it either. Never have. Chicks dig guys who wear more make up than they do?

MullenSucks
11-01-2006, 11:22 AM
I dont get it either. Never have. Chicks dig guys who wear more make up than they do?

Why are you not on msn yet?

shampoo
11-01-2006, 11:29 AM
Damn man...

someone with more acne than you!

Popwar Pill
11-01-2006, 11:32 AM
So....what you're saying is I need tons of acne and to dye my hair black?

atmboy136
11-01-2006, 11:37 AM

well, a lot of chicks digged gene simmons and paul stanley, so i guess its a possibility...

the_unknown_soldier
11-01-2006, 02:53 PM
Okay, listen up. My friend Mike used to not be

This is Mike one month ago.

it annoys me when people try to cover there eyes with their hair when their hair isn't even long. it just looks retarded.

actually, just walking around covering your eyes with your hair looks retarded no matter what.

Bleed the Freak
11-01-2006, 03:00 PM
agreed.

chick think emos are the new shit. gay as it is, its for the most part true. i personally dont think dressing up like a clown to impress the completely unintellegent girls at my school is worth it. im fine with the one ive got now.

N'hoj [V]
11-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Scene chicks are hot.
Straight up.

bradley7
11-01-2006, 03:45 PM
I still don't fully understand what scene is supose to be,isint it dressing emo yet hating emo's or something like that.Or dressing emo and being an anarchist or something of that sort.lmao I dunno

atmboy136
11-01-2006, 03:49 PM
I still don't fully understand what scene is supose to be,isint it dressing emo yet hating emo's or something like that.Or dressing emo and being an anarchist or something of that sort.lmao I dunno

im pretty sure scene is like, whats cool at the moment.

bradley7
11-01-2006, 03:55 PM

Thats the real meaning of it I know yes,but now a days people dress differently.This picture that I saw of a "scene" kid was weird,the kid was dressed completly emo.

Popwar Pill
11-01-2006, 03:55 PM
Seriously...give me his address and I will mail him some acne medication.

N'hoj [V]
11-01-2006, 03:58 PM

Yeah, multi colored hair, long in the front, short in the back, Camo shorts/shirts/hats, and lame-ass chokers.

I hate fashionXcore asshats.

But the scene chicks are so damn hot!

MaC-
11-01-2006, 03:58 PM
yeah that acne is pretty bad. that transformation is like, terrible. he looked like a normal, colorwearing kid. and than that!? even the pink nail polish? does he have a dad? if i were his dad iw ould be ashamed.

N'hoj [V]
11-01-2006, 04:07 PM

It looks like puberty took a shit on his face.

nwodafometsys
11-01-2006, 04:19 PM
Ash from degrassi-much?

drowning_fish
11-01-2006, 04:20 PM
Well if a chick likes someone like that they're not worth going out with anyway... So it kinda helps divide the "good" chicks from the "bad" chicks...

Ynot
11-01-2006, 04:36 PM
jeez, dain, you got some fucked up friends.

RollerCoaster
11-01-2006, 04:42 PM
in the first picture he looks fucking retarded. in the second he needs some clean and clear, in the third he is just plain fucked.

MullenSucks
11-01-2006, 05:00 PM
Acne must be contagious in Klamath Falls or where ever the fuck you live.

Crispy
11-01-2006, 05:02 PM
Ash from degrassi-much?

Hahaha, holy crap they do look excactly alike

ruckus.
11-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Not into it. I don't tend to like mushy guys who care more about their clothes than me.

fulltimeskater
11-01-2006, 05:18 PM
maybe its just a phase hes going through

The_Q
11-01-2006, 05:20 PM
To all the dudes who are saying how scene chicks are hot. This is the exact same thing you guys bitch at. Girls think emo guys are hot because they wear enough make-up to cover the uglyness, same from emo chicks.

N'hoj [V]
11-01-2006, 05:25 PM
To all the dudes who are saying how scene chicks are hot. This is the exact same thing you guys bitch at. Girls think emo guys are hot because they wear enough make-up to cover the uglyness, same from emo chicks.

I havn't bitched once about scene kids or emo kids or anyone.
I just stated the fact that alot of scene chicks are hot, at least in Tampa they are. I went to a death/grind show, and about 98 percent were hot as fuq.
The other two percent were either gross flab chicks or really ugly chicks wearing tube tops.

emericaxskater
11-01-2006, 05:25 PM
its not fair, even ugly emo's get hot chiks

are you saying there are some hot emo's?

Slapdown
11-01-2006, 05:35 PM
;1116702"]

It looks like puberty took a shit on his face.

Oh man, I lolled!

Why are you guys so bent out of shape about this? So fucking what. Some shallow whores prefer guys for the way they look? Big fucking deal. It's those kind of girls you don't wanna be with anyway.

In fact, I know...in fact, I guarentee, that if any of you had any game yourself (especially aimed at dain), you wouldn't give a fuck that your friend was now getting girls.

Is the real issue here the fact he's now emo, or the fact he's getting more pussy than you? Deep down inside, sure, he's turned into a fag, but isn't his little scheme working wonders for him? He probably isn't bi at all. He probably just says that to get ass, and by Joe, this kid is now getting ass!

You have to think, if you are a social reject your whole life, girls call you loser day after day, and you are close to suicide anyway, is it really gonna hurt you to go with the trend, bite the bullet and do some gay ***** just to improve the quality of your life? If you ask me, the kid may be a fag, but he's done good for himself.

Of course, there are some of us who have game, and have girls flooding around us, and we don't even have to change or try our asses off to get it. But for those who suck at life, why not go emo and really play on the shallow bitches emotions.

That's my view anyway.

notaskateaholic
11-01-2006, 05:37 PM

Theres a chick in there...?

Shredcentral
11-01-2006, 05:38 PM
I love emo stories

N'hoj [V]
11-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Oh man, I lolled!

Why are you guys so bent out of shape about this? So fucking what. Some shallow whores prefer guys for the way they look? Big fucking deal. It's those kind of girls you don't wanna be with anyway.

In fact, I know...in fact, I guarentee, that if any of you had any game yourself (especially aimed at dain), you wouldn't give a fuck that your friend was now getting girls.

Is the real issue here the fact he's now emo, or the fact he's getting more pussy than you? Deep down inside, sure, he's turned into a fag, but isn't his little scheme working wonders for him? He probably isn't bi at all. He probably just says that to get ass, and by Joe, this kid is now getting ass!

You have to think, if you are a social reject your whole life, girls call you loser day after day, and you are close to suicide anyway, is it really gonna hurt you to go with the trend, bite the bullet and do some gay ***** just to improve the quality of your life? If you ask me, the kid may be a fag, but he's done good for himself.

Of course, there are some of us who have game, and have girls flooding around us, and we don't even have to change or try our asses off to get it. But for those who suck at life, why not go emo and really play on the shallow bitches emotions.

That's my view anyway.

This man.

This man knows what he speaks of.
Hallejulah.
Preach it brotha.

Most kids that say they're bi nowadays aren't bi, granted they'll kiss other guys in front of girls because "chicks dig that", they just use that as a ploy to get into their pants.

Popwar Pill
11-01-2006, 05:41 PM
I certainly am jealous of anyones game...

Slapdown
11-01-2006, 05:43 PM
;1117040"]This man.

This man knows what he speaks of.
Hallejulah.
Preach it brotha.

Most kids that say they're bi nowadays aren't bi, granted they'll kiss other guys in front of girls because "chicks dig that", they just use that as a ploy to get into their pants.

And on that note, have fun conning girls into lezzing out with the promise you and your mate will gay up. They're so desperate to see it, they'll lez off, and you and your mate can just walk off with the rewards. Me and my mate have done it so many times.

dain84
11-01-2006, 05:44 PM
yeah that acne is pretty bad. that transformation is like, terrible. he looked like a normal, colorwearing kid. and than that!? even the pink nail polish? does he have a dad? if i were his dad iw ould be ashamed.
He has a dad that he sees every couple weeks.

dain84
11-01-2006, 05:45 PM
Acne must be contagious in Klamath Falls or where ever the fuck you live.
Dumb ***** acne is on millions of teenagers across the globe.

skateboardkid
11-01-2006, 05:46 PM
If that happened to one of my friends, I would cut myself.

Slapdown
11-01-2006, 05:47 PM
Dumb ***** acne is on millions of teenagers across the globe.

Well done for completely missing his joke.

Are you retarded? Acting? Or is that just the downs syndrome?

woop tang
11-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Not at my school. The girls here like those wannabe gangster fags that act all hardcore and shit.

dain84
11-01-2006, 05:49 PM
Well done for completely missing his joke.

Are you retarded? Acting? Or is that just the downs syndrome?
He seems to think I am the only person on these boards with any acne whatsoever.

And, he's Bi, we were just walking down the street the other day and out of nowhere, he just says "Dude, Jared Collins is so fucking hot." Why would he tell me that???!!

NotoriousBigBird
11-01-2006, 05:52 PM
thats weird. around me, most of the hot girls think that the emo kids are weird and creepy.

and if your saying he's getting chicks, and your referring to the one in that picture, then that doesn't count. That is definatly not my idea of a hot chick.

bandikid
11-01-2006, 05:53 PM
I actually laughed out loud when I saw the most recent picture

Popwar Pill
11-01-2006, 05:54 PM
He seems to think I am the only person on these boards with any acne whatsoever.

And, he's Bi, we were just walking down the street the other day and out of nowhere, he just says "Dude, Jared Collins is so fucking hot." Why would he tell me that???!!

"Suddenly I'm depressed and Bi!!!" I don't see that change happening that fast. Also you still hang out with this kid?

dain84
11-01-2006, 05:55 PM
"Suddenly I'm depressed and Bi!!!" I don't see that change happening that fast. Also you still hang out with this kid?
Well, he isn't depressed, he's a weird kid though. I still hang out with him just because we have been friends for so long and it's not worth losing yet another friend just because you don't agree with what he's doing.

star_skater
11-01-2006, 05:56 PM
dain that really sucks to have a friend turn emo..... he needs some major acne medication

Slapdown
11-01-2006, 05:58 PM

Ever considered the fact maybe he always had homosexual tendencies but was too young or immature to express them, and now he can?

He trusts you as a friend, so is confiding in you. And you, his "friend", are judging him? What a prick you are.

bandikid
11-01-2006, 05:59 PM
Funniest thing, the preppy, rich hot girls around here are drawn to the emo-bad boys

dain84
11-01-2006, 06:00 PM
Ever considered the fact maybe he always had homosexual tendencies but was too young or immature to express them, and now he can?

He trusts you as a friend, so is confiding in you. And you, his "friend", are judging him? What a prick you are.
Hold on now, I'm not judging him, I already knew he was bi from his myspace and I don't care. You just said he's probably not bi at all, and I'm saying he is. I don't give a shit if he's bi.

Slapdown
11-01-2006, 06:04 PM
Hold on now, I'm not judging him, I already knew he was bi from his myspace and I don't care. You just said he's probably not bi at all, and I'm saying he is. I don't give a shit if he's bi.

But you are saying he is only bi because he's emo, and he's only recently turned that way. And you are judging him. You said "Why the hell would he tell me that?!"

To be honest, if it was your mate saying how hot a girl is, you wouldn't care. The fact it's a guy is an issue to you. Thus, you judged him.

dain84
11-01-2006, 06:08 PM
But you are saying he is only bi because he's emo, and he's only recently turned that way. And you are judging him. You said "Why the hell would he tell me that?!"

To be honest, if it was your mate saying how hot a girl is, you wouldn't care. The fact it's a guy is an issue to you. Thus, you judged him.
No, I don't care if he likes guys, that's his own decision. I just don't know why he told me that, and I was just proving to you that he isn't only Bi when girls are around. If I really judged him, I wouldn't hang out with him anymore. But I don't care about his sexuality, so he's still my friend.

flip101
11-01-2006, 06:12 PM
Has anyone else ever heard of "Poser Emos"? There is a kid(Who has been hated pretty much as long as I have know him) Who finally fonud a friend whos emo, And its funny because he had to do a project on what he likes. His lsit consisted of:

Favorite Color: "Black."
Hobbies: "Writing Poetry, Listening to music, And other hardcore emo stuff."
Favorite Clothing Item: "My Black From First to Last shirt with the holes cut in it"
Morning Rituals: "Wake up, Straighten my hair, Put on my eyeliner and make sure my homework is done"

Those were just a few of the things that stuck out in my mind about his list.
but its really finny becasue fi you look at his myspace he tries to take emo pictures, but he ends up looking REALLY stupid.....

N'hoj [V]
11-01-2006, 06:14 PM

I always tell that to people I get into arguement with and it almost always leaves them speechless.

Homophobia is such an issue with everyone. I constantly get called a "fag" walking down the street just because I made a pair of pants.
Yes they're tight, no they're not lame bell-bottomed girl jeans.
Yes they stretch, no they don't constrict the genital area, I made them and I decided I wanted to be comfortable.

I constantly get into fights with morons, and granted I do get alot of girls (not to sound cocky), i'm not a lame scenester nor do I regularly associate myself with that group. I'm a PR boy, crust kid, whatever you want to call me, just don't get homophobic on me.

[/rant]

spitfire64
11-01-2006, 06:18 PM
Yea, its pretty fuckin gay. This halloween my friend went as emo and this girl was lik "t3h omgzzzzzzzzz u 4r3 so0o0o0o0o0 h00000tttt!!!!!11"

xCxCxHx
11-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Wooow you know a lot of weird creeper emo people. and normal people dont turn emo, there's somethin up w/ your buddy there. none of my freinds are going to turn emo and dye their hair black and wear girl pants, it's not normal.

dain84
11-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Wooow you know a lot of weird creeper emo people. and normal people dont turn emo, there's somethin up w/ your buddy there. none of my freinds are going to turn emo and dye their hair black and wear girl pants, it's not normal.
So one= a lot?

N'hoj [V]
11-01-2006, 07:03 PM

Are you retarded?
Honestly, you must be stupid to think that there's something actually wrong with him just because he doesn't dress like you.
Grow throw that pigskin around some more, maybe another hard slap on the ass from your teammates will knock some sense into you.

HaGGs
11-01-2006, 07:08 PM
hesdef. pretty posing. i ddont mind it if they are all emo n shit as loing as htey arent doing it just cause its coool. they have nicee hair too ..but your friend mike is a douche

Adio Skater
11-01-2006, 07:27 PM
The chicks at my school dig tight pants...

I'm not talking about the skater tight pants, I'm talking about girl tight pants...

bradley7
11-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Has anyone else ever heard of "Poser Emos"? There is a kid(Who has been hated pretty much as long as I have know him) Who finally fonud a friend whos emo, And its funny because he had to do a project on what he likes. His lsit consisted of:

Favorite Color: "Black."
Hobbies: "Writing Poetry, Listening to music, And other hardcore emo stuff."
Favorite Clothing Item: "My Black From First to Last shirt with the holes cut in it"
Morning Rituals: "Wake up, Straighten my hair, Put on my eyeliner and make sure my homework is done"

Those were just a few of the things that stuck out in my mind about his list.
but its really finny becasue fi you look at his myspace he tries to take emo pictures, but he ends up looking REALLY stupid.....

LOL ahaha I laughed at the list.

shampoo
11-01-2006, 07:36 PM
I got poured on tonight, harsh rain. I looked pretty hardcore emo.

leavemealone
11-01-2006, 07:38 PM
Woah. Thats dumb. That Mike kid looked retarded with his hair not being long and it covering his eyes...

shampoo
11-01-2006, 07:39 PM
He needs to take a razor to his face and slash some 'o dem zits.

enjoi the panda
11-01-2006, 07:49 PM

lol either your joking or you have hoooorriiible taste in life

::ninja::
11-01-2006, 07:50 PM
lol either your joking or you have hoooorriiible taste in life

shut the fuck up. No need to judge what other poeples taste in girls are.

enjoi the panda
11-01-2006, 07:54 PM
but shes ugly ...

xCxCxHx
11-01-2006, 07:55 PM
;1117325"]Are you retarded?
Honestly, you must be stupid to think that there's something actually wrong with him just because he doesn't dress like you.
Grow throw that pigskin around some more, maybe another hard slap on the ass from your teammates will knock some sense into you.

i have the right to think emo people are weirdos. and i can think something is wrong with someone by the way they dress. I dont care if im being narrow minded, if i see someone dressed like that, my first assumption of them is that they're starving for attention or they've gone through a rough/abnormal childhood. i had a normal friend who used to BMX, and now he is an emo myspace whore who wears scene clothes and takes emo pics. and yeah, i do play football, haha.

notaskateaholic
11-01-2006, 08:04 PM
i have the right to think emo people are weirdos. and i can think something is wrong with someone by the way they dress. I dont care if im being narrow minded, if i see someone dressed like that, my first assumption of them is that they're starving for attention or they've gone through a rough/abnormal childhood. i had a normal friend who used to BMX, and now he is an emo myspace whore who wears scene clothes and takes emo pics. and yeah, i do play football, haha.

You, yourself are pretty fruity with all the 'x' in your name...douche.

xCxCxHx
11-01-2006, 08:07 PM
You, yourself are pretty fruity with all the 'x' in your name...douche.

CCH- my initials, with X's seperating them. that's what it is, nothing more.

notaskateaholic
11-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Use dots next time.

::ninja::
11-01-2006, 08:19 PM
Use dots next time.
Or dem dashes?

Schism
11-01-2006, 09:33 PM
I beat up emos.

notaskateaholic
11-01-2006, 09:34 PM
I beat up emos.

You have a shitty ass set up.

Schism
11-01-2006, 09:36 PM
You have a shitty ass set up.

Skateboarding is prefrence therefore your opinion means shit to me.

notaskateaholic
11-01-2006, 09:40 PM
Lucky's are ***** no matter what...unless you dig bearings that break in weeks and don't spin worth shit......its all about the preference.

what
11-01-2006, 09:47 PM
No one gives a shit about your setup, or your opinon.

notaskateaholic
11-01-2006, 09:50 PM
No one gives a shit about emo kids either....don't act like Im way off of subject or anything.

dain84
11-01-2006, 09:51 PM
This is one of the reasons I stopped hanging out with other skaters.

Valo Negroth
11-01-2006, 09:52 PM
it annoys me when people try to cover there eyes with their hair when their hair isn't even long. it just looks retarded.actually, just walking around covering your eyes with your hair looks retarded no matter what.

Hey wait so I do have an emo picture of myself after all! But anyway my hair is long to cover my whole face and neck. Front is the top of my shoulders and the back goes to the middle of my back, too proud too cut it. I would look weird with short hair.

what
11-01-2006, 09:52 PM
This is one of the reasons I stopped hanging out with other skaters.

Argueing? Or us not giveing a shit aobut anything?

Valo Negroth
11-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Oh I just thought of something to add, maybe he wears make-up to hide his acne? Really introduce him to some stridex or something NOW!

dain84
11-01-2006, 09:58 PM
Argueing? Or us not giveing a shit aobut anything?
Arguing about setups, tricks, pros, whatever. It's fucking pointless. Just skate for the sake of skating.

notaskateaholic
11-01-2006, 10:02 PM
Arguing about setups, tricks, pros, whatever. It's fucking pointless. Just skate for the sake of skating.

Me and my buds never argue about any of taht stuff...we discuss it, but not argue.

I was just being an ass to him cus he said he would curb stop a kid, in another thread.

WhiteTrash
11-01-2006, 11:13 PM
it annoys me when people try to cover there eyes with their hair when their hair isn't even long. it just looks retarded.

actually, just walking around covering your eyes with your hair looks retarded no matter what.

I know exactly what you mean, that nail painting guy is a failure.

N'hoj [V]
11-02-2006, 09:18 AM
This whole situation got me thinking last night.
Who the hell is anyone to judge what other people wear? Make up/Clothes alike.
There are no rules that state "girls wear make up and guys don't." It's just a set of moral principles. I'm not saying that I wear make up or anything, but if someone else wants to, more power to them.
Who are you to judge someone just because they wear their hair differently, or because they wear tight pants. Obviously if you have serious issues with that then you must feel insecure about something. Some people can pull off the emo/scene thing, the dude with puberty's feces on his face cannot. He was just ugly to begin with.
If they want to look like that, let them, one day they'll realize that it's not cool to dress like that any more, and in comes the next trend.

dustydust
11-02-2006, 05:16 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/degrassi_icons2/Degrassi%20Episodes/Eye%20of%20the%20Tiger/eotg10.jpg

Hahaha, ash from degrassi....

dain84
11-02-2006, 05:18 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/degrassi_icons2/Degrassi%20Episodes/Eye%20of%20the%20Tiger/eotg10.jpg

Hahaha, ash from degrassi....
I don't see the similarity between Mike and Ash.

shampoo
11-02-2006, 05:58 PM

You're also still trying to maintain your dignity and self appearance with the friends you supposively have, and the ones you actually have.

shampoo
11-02-2006, 06:43 PM
Alright now....alright now. fellas....YEAH?

What's cooler... den being cool? ICE COLD!

I can't hear ya. I said...I said now what's cooler den being cool? ICE COLD!!

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT.......

OK now ladies... YEAH?!

Now we gonna break this thang down fo just a few seconds.....now don't make have break this thing down fo nothin....
I wanna see yall on ya baddes behavior....

Lend me some sugar! AHH!

dain84
11-02-2006, 07:32 PM
You're also still trying to maintain your dignity and self appearance with the friends you supposively have, and the ones you actually have.
What are you talking about?

Valo Negroth
11-02-2006, 10:19 PM
Ive been thinking about why kids go emo, seeing that at my job they try and force us to turn emo by playing emo, screamo, and hardcore nonstop (Ive subject to it 10 hours a day for 4 days a week) and Ive still have no clue why they do it. All Im trying to do is give me reasons not to grab a box cutter and committing mass homicide.

Today they played the saddest excuse of music with some song where the guy kept saying "I called her on the phone and she touched herself". If I start turning emo I invite everyone here to torture me to death, please!

star_skater
11-03-2006, 04:59 AM
Yeah, I'm sure the excessive paleness and apparent malnutrition are a real turn on.

Agreed...

Mardi
11-03-2006, 06:11 AM
I'm glad this isn't happening at my school. The faggy emo kids can only manage the savage chicks.

-=MuTT=-
11-03-2006, 06:27 AM
Girls are stupid. They don't relaize hes part of some massive fad. They think hes "original", "different", "misunderstood", "independant", and all that shit.

Basically, you could give chick with a look like that, but you'd have to become Bi, look like he does, and dress weird.

Professional Asshole
11-03-2006, 09:18 AM
i would rather be alone every friday night with my bottle of KY, and my favorite porn site, than be emo and get all the pussy i want

V3
11-03-2006, 11:30 AM
its because its a huge ass fad right now. i also noticed, when you turn emo, you get a lot of chicks, and you also usually turn bi/gay. sadly, it happened to a close friend of mine, he dide his hair to dark black, and now i think he is even using stuff to make his hair straight. he went through a bi stage, and now he is suddenly getting lots of girls.

i will never fully understand what girls see in faggy guys wearing makeup, finger nail pollish, all black clothes, THE QUEEREST HAIR I HAVE EVER SEEN, and cuts all over there wrists because they suddenly, hate there lives. its total bull***** i cant believe how dumb some people are. honestly, its only happening because its considered cool, when in reality its stupid, and idiotic.

haha, imagine what they are gonna think when they look back at the school year books 30 years from now. "wtf?!?!? i was that faggy?".

omg, is that PINK nail pollish? wow...

couldnt have said it better myself.

shampoo
11-03-2006, 11:31 AM
i would rather be alone every friday night with my bottle of KY, and my favorite porn site, than be emo and get all the pussy i want

I'm assuming you need the lube for an anal dildo, you queer.

Professional Asshole
11-03-2006, 11:39 AM
I'm assuming you need the lube for an anal dildo, you queer.

so, if you had the choice,

staying the way you are, masturbating every friday, and getting pussy as you would get pussy in life,

OR,

changing your life completely, losing all your friends, becoming bi, and looking completely gay,

just to get some ugly ass emo pussy,

im guessing you will take choice 2

bradley7
11-03-2006, 11:41 AM
I have to agree on PA on this one.

MullenSucks
11-03-2006, 11:44 AM

Woooooow, good one.

spanky_dan
11-03-2006, 05:14 PM
My school is too small to have an "emo" group so I only see them when they come out at night to the local concerts. My point is, anyone who says that there is nothing wrong with emos is a fucking idiot. These fucking homos were normal people and then this stupid trend came along and they fucking die their hair black, make it cover their eyes, wear all black, say they like to kiss other guys, and they say they hate fucking life and they also say they are unique and misunderstood.

FUCKING IDIOTS!

YOU'RE NOT UNIQUE, YOU ARE JUST LIKE EVERY ONE OF YOU OTHER FUCKWIT HARDCORE BLACK WEARING EYE COVERING WITH HAIR FAGGOTS OUT THERE. STOP SAYING YOU FUCKING HATE LIFE BECAUSE WHENEVER I SEE YOU YOU ARE ALWAYS SMILING. GET ANOTHER SHIRT OTHER THEN MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE OR FROM FIRST TO LAST. STOP HAVING YOUR FUCKING LAME HAIRSTYLE THINKING YOU ARE SO COOL. STOP FUCKING WEARING MAKE UP.

It is incredibly sad that guys have to change themselves and suddenly become so "depressed", and "life hating" just to pick up a few girls. Seriously you fuckwits; get a life.

Ynot
11-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Ive been thinking about why kids go emo, seeing that at my job they try and force us to turn emo by playing emo, screamo, and hardcore nonstop (Ive subject to it 10 hours a day for 4 days a week) and Ive still have no clue why they do it. All Im trying to do is give me reasons not to grab a box cutter and committing mass homicide.

Today they played the saddest excuse of music with some song where the guy kept saying "I called her on the phone and she touched herself". If I start turning emo I invite everyone here to torture me to death, please!
that's by Say Anything. and no i'm not emo, i just heard it a few times on the local radio station.

SoHereIAm
11-03-2006, 05:22 PM

hahha, I like that song.

SmaShitUp87
11-03-2006, 08:36 PM

Pshaw, thats why I'm glad I have control over the radio where I work.

BoBoSkater
11-03-2006, 08:43 PM
First hes NOT emo. The thrid picture is gothic fagot.
I knew I kid who was a wussie fagot. Then turned Emo over the summer and is now scoring big time.

feel_good
11-03-2006, 09:03 PM
i can't be emo because i have a jewfro. i sure hope that doesn't get sigg'd....

shampoo
11-03-2006, 09:05 PM
so, if you had the choice,

staying the way you are, masturbating every friday, and getting pussy as you would get pussy in life,

OR,

changing your life completely, losing all your friends, becoming bi, and looking completely gay,

just to get some ugly ass emo pussy,

im guessing you will take choice 2

No. You worded it as only masturbating compared to getting a lot of pussy. Don't delude what you type.

N'hoj [V]
11-04-2006, 09:02 AM
My school is too small to have an "emo" group so I only see them when they come out at night to the local concerts. My point is, anyone who says that there is nothing wrong with emos is a fucking idiot. These fucking homos were normal people and then this stupid trend came along and they fucking die their hair black, make it cover their eyes, wear all black, say they like to kiss other guys, and they say they hate fucking life and they also say they are unique and misunderstood.

FUCKING IDIOTS!

YOU'RE NOT UNIQUE, YOU ARE JUST LIKE EVERY ONE OF YOU OTHER FUCKWIT HARDCORE BLACK WEARING EYE COVERING WITH HAIR FAGGOTS OUT THERE. STOP SAYING YOU FUCKING HATE LIFE BECAUSE WHENEVER I SEE YOU YOU ARE ALWAYS SMILING. GET ANOTHER SHIRT OTHER THEN MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE OR FROM FIRST TO LAST. STOP HAVING YOUR FUCKING LAME HAIRSTYLE THINKING YOU ARE SO COOL. STOP FUCKING WEARING MAKE UP.

It is incredibly sad that guys have to change themselves and suddenly become so "depressed", and "life hating" just to pick up a few girls. Seriously you fuckwits; get a life.

Who the fuck are you to judge someone else you trendy little bitch.
Ten bucks says you dress like the stereotypical skater you mopheaded cunt scab.

BandagedSkater
11-04-2006, 11:00 AM
Who seriously cares about crap like this. This thread has been done many times before.

WhiteTrash
11-04-2006, 08:04 PM
;1120852"]Who the fuck are you to judge someone else you trendy little bitch.

If you're going to argue with him and be taken seriously, I suggest you come up with more points and have less of just senseless swearing. I'm not even saying i agree with him, it doesn't mattter but the end of your response was just stupid.

Kill All Humans!!!
11-05-2006, 12:13 AM
that sean fag had a ninja turtles shirt on. i bet hes gay/bi. and kick him in the nuts, he'll snap out of it.

SmaShitUp87
11-05-2006, 12:19 AM
that sean fag had a ninja turtles shirt on. i bet hes gay/bi. and kick him in the nuts, he'll snap out of it.

Whats wrong with the Ninja Turtles?

shampoo
11-05-2006, 01:01 AM
SSU is bipolar.

spanky_dan
11-05-2006, 01:21 AM
Who the fuck are you to judge someone else you trendy little bitch.

Oxymoronic enough fuckwit?

wolfgang
11-05-2006, 01:22 AM
there aren't many emos where i live, just one or two and its definately not considered "cool". I don't have a problem with them but they do look stupid

Tony
11-05-2006, 02:45 AM
That's the most EMO story I've ever heard. :D

sk8erbobtin
11-06-2006, 11:36 AM
The same sort of thing happened to me, if kinda changed ( not into a gay emo or anything ) but just things like the music that i like has changed and the way i dress and now i have girls coming up to me in school just playing with my hair n stuff

Im just saying it happens, people change

black_world_skater
11-06-2006, 11:51 AM
Wow. The things kids will do for attention.

DomPy
11-06-2006, 12:40 PM
psssch, it's his life, let him do what he wants.

Zeroskater13
11-11-2006, 01:12 AM
i kinda dress like emo and kinda like skater long hair covers eyes tight pants and band tees but i also wear skate clothing

xxdead_dollxx
11-11-2006, 02:10 AM
Well from what I know, chicks tend to like gay guys so they can shop n stuff, so if a guy turns emo it's like saying he's gay thats why chicks dig emo's. It's like having a extra gay friend.