PDA

View Full Version : What if the people that wrote the bible were...

Element=underrated
10-31-2006, 05:42 PM
just kidding?

Valo Negroth
10-31-2006, 05:44 PM
I could care less cause really, not my type of thing. Buying into things I don't know is real or not, but there is another thread that is up about faith maybe you over looked it.

like the search button as well.

::ninja::
10-31-2006, 05:45 PM
Stop making gay threads please.

sk8Adio
10-31-2006, 05:47 PM

That sounds like a wonderful idea.

::ninja::
10-31-2006, 05:48 PM
That sounds like a wonderful idea.

::ninja:: the ninja speaks the truth ::ninja::

RollerCoaster
10-31-2006, 05:48 PM
why the fuck did you make this piece of shit? go call a friends if you want to talk about stupid garbage like that.

Choizy
10-31-2006, 05:49 PM
why the fuck did you make this piece of shit? go call a friends if you want to talk about stupid garbage like that.

Silly, he has no friends.

LakewoodOG
10-31-2006, 05:50 PM
the bible is honestly a book just created by old men to make a profit... people r stupid to believe in such a thing...

Valo Negroth
10-31-2006, 05:54 PM
just kidding?

Thats what I wish your mom told your dad when he asked if she was really pregnet.

Remember ladies a blast in the face could have saved us this from this moron.

R1deKinK
10-31-2006, 05:54 PM
They were, R-tard.

reptiskate52
10-31-2006, 05:55 PM
I still wouldn't give a fuck.

B-B-Baker
10-31-2006, 05:59 PM
Thats what I wish your mom told your dad when he asked if she was really pregnet.

haha thats so funny crap

star_skater
10-31-2006, 06:09 PM

i second that

Century Child
10-31-2006, 06:09 PM

Bust, no pun intened! But grand none the less. Im a loon for commenting on my own diss

Z3R0_SK8R_182
10-31-2006, 06:12 PM
*sigh* what is this messageboard coming to...

star_skater
10-31-2006, 06:13 PM
wow congrats on getting your second gem element=underrated *Applauds*

kylegherman
10-31-2006, 07:35 PM
the bible is honestly a book just created by old men to make a profit... people r stupid to believe in such a thing...

exactly.

HabitatSkater
10-31-2006, 07:38 PM
YOU GUYS GOT PUNK'D!!!

Alright, come on out Ashton!

shampoo
10-31-2006, 07:57 PM
It's all a plot. Eventually they'll control the internet, and one day we'll log on to our homepage, only to find it hacked and left with the word, "JK!1@!" as reprimand for our foolishness.

riskitforabiscuit
10-31-2006, 08:16 PM
You obviously know nothing of religion or the Bible.

HabitatSkater
10-31-2006, 08:20 PM

No, you are stupid. IMO, the Bible was created to answer any questions that humans did not know about such as life and death. They found security in knowing what happens to them and what their life is meant to be.

atmboy136
10-31-2006, 08:41 PM
No, you are stupid. IMO, the Bible was created to answer any questions that humans did not know about such as life and death. They found security in knowing what happens to them and what their life is meant to be.

yeah, i think that the higher up guys wanted to seem the most intelligent, and make it seem like they knew everything. when the lower ranked people, asked questions like, "how were we created?" or "why are we here?", the higher ups in the group lied, and said that an almighty god created us. me, personally, dont know which to believe, i mean, i have grown up in life, wondering if god was real, and i think he is. if not, well, i still have a good life, and i have the bible and the people who started this to thank. but yeah, maybe they lied, maybe not.

i really dont wanna think about that though, i hate thinking about that kind of stuff. i dont wanna worry about that stuff in life, i just wanna enjoy life while i can and live life to the fullest.

HabitatSkater
10-31-2006, 08:46 PM
yeah, i think that the higher up guys wanted to seem the most intelligent, and make it seem like they knew everything. when the lower ranked people, asked questions like, "how were we created?" or "why are we here?", the higher ups in the group lied, and said that an almighty god created us. me, personally, dont know which to believe, i mean, i have grown up in life, wondering if god was real, and i think he is. if not, well, i still have a good life, and i have the bible and the people who started this to thank. but yeah, maybe they lied, maybe not.

i really dont wanna think about that though, i hate thinking about that kind of stuff. i dont wanna worry about that stuff in life, i just wanna enjoy life while i can and live life to the fullest.

It has nothing to do with people being ranked higher. It is the fact that people wanted answers to all their questions, and they delivered. Keep in mind that the people who wrote the bible were not that well off(in terms of modern day well off).

atmboy136
10-31-2006, 08:56 PM
It has nothing to do with people being ranked higher. It is the fact that people wanted answers to all their questions, and they delivered. Keep in mind that the people who wrote the bible were not that well off(in terms of modern day well off).

yes, but, thats not really the point i was making, about them being ranked higher. i was stating my opinion including my belief of the leaders in the old days not wanting to seem like they werent all knowing, which led to them creating a false god. this solved all the peoples questions, and i guess it seemed logical back then, thus leading to the end of all the wonders and questions. but whatever works for you is fine, lol.

but yes, i think your theory is also very good, because its highly possible that both of our theories are correct.

Cazstyles
11-01-2006, 12:19 AM
Omfg will someone please temp ban him.

And the Tears Will Fall
11-01-2006, 08:28 AM
ban who?

MullenSucks
11-01-2006, 08:35 AM

Moses wrote part of the Bible. He also spent 40 years wandering a desert. Yeah, sounds like a ploy to get rich quick.

volcom_skate69
11-03-2006, 11:13 PM
I laughed when i opened this. I guess if they were kidding they must have been mad stoned or just really creative. Millions of people would have wasted their lives if its not true.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
11-04-2006, 12:48 AM

Are you serious?

***** the stupidity of people are growing and growing by the week.

Maybe learn about the bible before you open your junior high mouth?

Just a little tip...

subculture2
11-04-2006, 01:15 AM
Moses wrote part of the Bible. He also spent 40 years wandering a desert. Yeah, sounds like a ploy to get rich quick.

lol

brenz-brenz
11-04-2006, 01:45 AM
FUCK. I'm starting to think they were joking.

SoHereIAm
11-04-2006, 03:32 AM
what if, like, in between the lines there were hidden words written in silver that said shit like "jaykay, lolz, rofl". aw, man.

reptiskate52
11-04-2006, 04:30 AM
what if, like, in between the lines there were hidden words written in silver that said shit like "jaykay, lolz, rofl". aw, man.
Haha!

Klausfloride
11-04-2006, 05:35 AM
You obviously don't know much about the bible. First off it wasn't just some people who got around and wrote a book. The bible is made up of different parts, all written by different parts, with thousands of years bewteen.(old testament). Its also made of gospels written by Jesus's Aposteles(sp). I don't know the complete history, but its not just a bunch of dude that one day decieded to write a book. And their is also the whole Jesus thing.

Leave it to an Atheist to defend the bible

skater_cop
11-05-2006, 02:51 PM
Wow you must have alot of time on your hands to come up with something like this.....

flipuk
11-05-2006, 03:02 PM
The modern bible was constructed (in a dumbed down sense) by one person, I believe it was to bring order to the city but my mind is everywhere right now so i honestly cant remember.

Anyways, it wouldnt matter if they were joking or not, despite the wars, control and other things Christianity has done, at least it is a good back bone for morals and values which a large number of people hold - even if they would probably hold them anyway. It is nice for many people to have something to believe in, whether its that a love one goes to a better place or to find comfort in some "feeling" when they need it. It does seem to bring a lot of hope and faith from people which could hardly be seen as a bad thing by any means.

flipuk
11-05-2006, 03:04 PM
The modern bible was constructed (in a dumbed down sense) by one person, I believe it was to bring order to the city but my mind is everywhere right now so i honestly cant remember.

Anyways, it wouldnt matter if they were joking or not, despite the wars, control and other things Christianity has done, at least it is a good back bone for morals and values which a large number of people hold - even if they would probably hold them anyway. It is nice for many people to have something to believe in, whether its that a love one goes to a better place or to find comfort in some "feeling" when they need it. It does seem to bring a lot of hope and faith from people which could hardly be seen as a bad thing by any means.

MaC-
11-05-2006, 03:25 PM
just kidding?

perma banned?

LakewoodOG
You obviously know nothing of religion or the Bible.

obviously u r 1 of the many morons that believes in this shit

LakewoodOG

either way the bible is just a bunch of made up stories.

LakewoodOG
11-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Are you serious?

***** the stupidity of people are growing and growing by the week.

Maybe learn about the bible before you open your junior high mouth?

Just a little tip...

another moron

MullenSucks
11-05-2006, 03:26 PM
either way the bible is just a bunch of made up stories.

You're fucking stupid. You can't disprove God exists. Now stop spouting your stupid bullshit like its fact before I do this site a favor and ban your ass.

LakewoodOG
11-05-2006, 03:27 PM

of course its a get rich quick scheme he is a jew after all

MullenSucks
11-05-2006, 03:28 PM
of course its a get rich quick scheme he is a jew after all

Laaaaaaater, pussy.

flipuk
11-05-2006, 03:31 PM
Lakewood your ignorance does not astound me. You could at least try to see things from both sides of the coin. I cant really be arsed to try and argue with you due to the fact everything you have posted isnt worth commenting on seperately

MullenSucks
11-05-2006, 03:36 PM
Lakewood your ignorance does not astound me. You could at least try to see things from both sides of the coin. I cant really be arsed to try and argue with you due to the fact everything you have posted isnt worth commenting on seperately

Hahaahah, I banned him and he sent me a u2u on another account with a link to lemonparty in it, like undisguised or anything. Hahahahha, like I don't know what it is. God kids are stupid.

flipuk
11-05-2006, 03:39 PM
Hahaahah, I banned him and he sent me a u2u on another account with a link to lemonparty in it, like undisguised or anything. Hahahahha, like I don't know what it is. God kids are stupid.
hahaha thats classic. Next he will send you tubgirl or something instead.

Zeroskater11
11-05-2006, 03:40 PM
YES! perma-bannage for that homo!

MullenSucks
11-05-2006, 03:42 PM
Haahhahhaahah, the best thing is that he keeps making new accounts and sending me the same message on each one. Its like an alert to ban him, and its so much easier to ban someone than it is to make a new account.

Schism
11-05-2006, 04:05 PM
I'd be right.

leavemealone
11-05-2006, 04:20 PM
They weren't kidding dumbfuck.

yeahyeahyeah
11-05-2006, 04:35 PM
They weren't kidding dumbfuck.

Read the post above.

leavemealone
11-05-2006, 04:40 PM
Read the post above.

Sorry I didn't read the whole thread.

Klausfloride
11-05-2006, 04:42 PM
I think its both humerous and frustrating that little kids that just started their rebellion phase think they some how know more about relgion than historians.