PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on Steve Irwins death. A little late.

Element=underrated
10-31-2006, 06:35 PM
i dont deserve the right to talk, so mullensucks will edit every post i make from now on.

MaC-
10-31-2006, 06:39 PM
wooooooooooooooow.

RollerCoaster
10-31-2006, 06:39 PM
that was fucking retarded...

::ninja::
10-31-2006, 06:40 PM
that was fucking retarded...

^ I agree, no wonder this dumbass has 2 neg gems.

Mr Evil Guy
10-31-2006, 06:40 PM
Don't make controversial topics then 'pussy-edit' your way out of them because you might make some kid upset. Speak your opinion.

Valo Negroth
10-31-2006, 06:42 PM
I missed it, but from what I heard from the posts above wasn't much.

10-31-2006, 06:44 PM
All he posted was "Well i thought about steve irwens death and like I think he deserved it, He annoyed animals, dicuss!" something like that but in a paragraph.

Valo Negroth
10-31-2006, 06:45 PM
WTF this kid is gay. If this kid gets killed he deserved it cause he sure is annoying me and most of the members.

Choizy
10-31-2006, 06:48 PM
He's probably the longest annoying/not banned member on SB-C,

10-31-2006, 06:51 PM
All he posted was "Well i thought about steve irwens death and like I think he deserved it, He annoyed animals, dicuss!" something like that but in a paragraph.

:-L Thank you for posting this!!

reptiskate52
10-31-2006, 06:52 PM
Wow, you're a fucking idiot.
1. He wasn't bitten.
2. He wasn't handling or bothering it in anyway, it came from under him.
3. I don't even need a number three

RollerCoaster
10-31-2006, 06:52 PM
this guy is so cracked...

LakewoodOG
10-31-2006, 06:54 PM
anybody see the south park halloween party... if you did you know what im talkin about... hahahah

Valo Negroth
10-31-2006, 06:57 PM
I don't watch south park its becoming stupid and unfunny

R1deKinK
10-31-2006, 06:57 PM
since you all want my opinion. I think he deserved it. How would you like it if an animal or something went into your home while you were eating dinner and went. "Croiky, look at the size of THAT". Then man handled you and said "Those are some DANGEROUS jaws".

You sir, are a complete moron.

Century Child
10-31-2006, 07:02 PM
since you all want my opinion. I think he deserved it. How would you like it if an animal or something went into your home while you were eating dinner and went. "Croiky, look at the size of THAT". Then man handled you and said "Those are some DANGEROUS jaws".

First of all I don't remember anyone asking you what you thought on his death cum stain. And how about Steve was teaching people that watched his show about the animal, what they are, what they looked like, how they kill, how they eat, etc. He always handed them with care and he never harmed them even if they bit him. God please fall face first in a bucket of water and take a deep breath.

riskitforabiscuit
10-31-2006, 09:19 PM
I always stab people in the chest when they give me guff.

Retard.

Z3R0_SK8R_182
10-31-2006, 09:28 PM
why....why....i seriously cant think of something accurate enough to express my disgust that you brought this worn out topic back up. I'm sure the other members of SB-C will give you a flogging you so rightly deserve. go die in a fire!

HabitatSkater
10-31-2006, 09:30 PM

Yep, a man who was into animal safety and even owned an animal reservation deserved it. You are testing my nerves today, watch yourself.

nothingwrongwithme
10-31-2006, 11:33 PM
dude i hate it when people go " thats not funny hes dead" when ever i do a joke about him its so gay why do people think thats not ok to talk about, ok hes dead and his family is still mourning but shouldnt we remember him by saying 'crikey' and 'gourgous' and 'look at the size of that...aint that a beaut' cuz thats what comes to mind when you think of him so it shouldnt be bad hell, im gonna make a shirt cuz theres a place near here were you can make custom shirts and im gonna put "crikey, look at the size that!" with an arrow pointing down.that being said was he ever lisenced to be around animals cuz i think he just tries to have an orgy with his buds and 9ft freaky ass croc."ahh ahh crikey ohh crikey look at the size of that ahh aint that beaut...uh...uh..uh..uh ohh crikey uh uh uh .....gourgous!...ah atta go ol girl ....all right mates this croc been subdued its all right to take her to the zoo.she put up a fight but we got her .....ah crikey mate.

HabitatSkater
10-31-2006, 11:38 PM
dude i hate it when people go " thats not funny hes dead" when ever i do a joke about him its so gay why do people think thats not ok to talk about, ok hes dead and his family is still mourning but shouldnt we remember him by saying 'crikey' and 'gourgous' and 'look at the size of that...aint that a beaut' cuz thats what comes to mind when you think of him so it shouldnt be bad hell, im gonna make a shirt cuz theres a place near here were you can make custom shirts and im gonna put "crikey, look at the size that!" with an arrow pointing down.

It's the fact that people say he deserved to die.

Skater_goth
11-01-2006, 01:11 AM
people always come in my house grab me and say crikey bloody ripper that is,
and touches me. I try and get away

StarcraftLedZeppelin
11-01-2006, 01:53 AM
Far too late for any one to care. Since your doing something as stupid as this thread, you could of just brought back an old irwin thread. Then only got flamed for bringing back a dead topic instead of making an ass out of your self with a whole topic.

RollerCoaster
11-01-2006, 03:36 AM
Isnt anyone gonna neg rep him? dur.

drizzle
11-01-2006, 04:53 AM

no one wants your opinion.

(Valo Falcone)
11-01-2006, 06:28 AM
Someone please delete this thread? Well I hope I'll thread jack this one so I can do it myself.

EDIT: ***** didn't work

flipuk
11-01-2006, 07:40 AM
Dont think anyone here wants the opinion of a wanker