PDA

View Full Version : How would u like to die?

Tomk911
10-30-2006, 04:55 AM
Stop stealing my smilie... You need permission

I dont see your name on it...wait yes I do...:-{

(Valo Falcone)
10-30-2006, 04:56 AM
I would like for someone to dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians.

But if thats not gong to happen then to be struck by a toliet seat falling from a sovet space station would be my second choice.

Randomzero
10-31-2006, 11:44 AM
me personally is either in my sleep or skating. when i say die skating i mean i would die trying to like grind some huge stair rail,miss,fall all the way to the cement smacking my head so hard it would kill me instantly

Klausfloride
10-31-2006, 11:47 AM
In the most brutal and horrific way imaginable. Im talking like discovering a new speices of mammal and being torn apart alive my them while on camera, but only beeing mortally wounded so i die a slow and painful death.

Crispy
10-31-2006, 11:54 AM
freeze to death, when you freeze to death its like your just falling asleep. if your cold enough to freeze you actually start feeling warm and die a very relaxing death.

Klausfloride
10-31-2006, 11:55 AM
freeze to death, when you freeze to death its like your just falling asleep. if your cold enough to freeze you actually start feeling warm and die a very relaxing death.

Actually freezing to death is very painful.

skateboardkid
10-31-2006, 11:59 AM
Bleed to death

shampoo
10-31-2006, 12:00 PM
Easy over, with bacon....

Klausfloride
10-31-2006, 12:03 PM
Easy over, with bacon....

Its called over easy.

dain84
10-31-2006, 12:03 PM
me personally is either in my sleep or skating. when i say die skating i mean i would die trying to like grind some huge stair rail,miss,fall all the way to the cement smacking my head so hard it would kill me instantly
Why? That would suck, you'd probably shit your pants when you realize that you're headed face-first for the pavement.

shampoo
10-31-2006, 12:06 PM
Its called over easy.

It's my death....

Klausfloride
10-31-2006, 12:09 PM
It's my death....

You are right.

MullenSucks
10-31-2006, 12:09 PM

You're fucking retarded.

Rock_Rocks77
10-31-2006, 12:10 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahhaha

biff_corp
10-31-2006, 12:13 PM
In style, like take a whole bunch of people with me.

fat_poser
10-31-2006, 12:15 PM
Actually dude he's right about the freezing.

Have any of you (Canadians) ever heard of Neil Stonechild, Rodney Naistus, or Lawrence Wegner?

All three were natives dumped far outside Saskatoon city limits (past the Queen Elizabeth Power Station) by the police in sub-zero temperatures. All three died freezing deaths. I don't remember the details of Naistus' death; Stonechild was drunk and passed out before freezing. Lawrence Wegner however was found almost naked in snow - this is because once your body gets to a low enough temperature, you start to think its hot.

I don't know about it being a painless death, as I have never frozen to death, but the warmth part is accurate.

Klausfloride
10-31-2006, 12:21 PM

Have any of you (Canadians) ever heard of Neil Stonechild, Rodney Naistus, or Lawrence Wegner?

All three were natives dumped far outside Saskatoon city limits (past the Queen Elizabeth Power Station) by the police in sub-zero temperatures. All three died freezing deaths. I don't remember the details of Naistus' death; Stonechild was drunk and passed out before freezing. Lawrence Wegner however was found almost naked in snow - this is because once your body gets to a low enough temperature, you start to think its hot.

I don't know about it being a painless death, as I have never frozen to death, but the warmth part is accurate.

Im not a docotor, but ithink your blood begins to crystalize and its like trying to pass shards of glass through your veins.

fat_poser
10-31-2006, 12:24 PM
Im not a docotor, but ithink your blood begins to crystalize and its like trying to pass shards of glass through your veins.

Something tells me you'd be unconscious long before your blood freezes...even if not, you'd be unconcious within a minute or two from the lack of oxygen.

I imagine that would be an excruciating two minutes.

Klausfloride
10-31-2006, 12:31 PM
Something tells me you'd be unconscious long before your blood freezes...even if not, you'd be unconcious within a minute or two from the lack of oxygen.

I imagine that would be an excruciating two minutes.

Well i imagine uncorns serving me green beans and ice cream, but i keep it to myself.

MullenSucks
10-31-2006, 12:33 PM

No, he might be right about the body feeling overheated just before freezing to death, but being overly hot is no more pleasant than being overly cold. Besides, up until that point the cold would be pretty fucking brutal to deal with anyway. No matter, I wasn't inaccurate in anyway by calling this kid a retard, becuase if you truly want a painless death there are dozens of easier and even more fun ways (like jumping from a building) than that.

Let Fire Fall
10-31-2006, 12:34 PM
No, he might be right about the body feeling overheated just before freezing to death, but being overly hot is no more pleasant than being overly cold. Besides, up until that point the cold would be pretty fucking brutal to deal with anyway. No matter, I wasn't inaccurate in anyway by calling this kid a retard, becuase if you truly want a painless death there are dozens of easier and even more fun ways (like jumping from a building) than that.

I think jumping from a building would be a kickass way to go out if you HAD to die.

Snake
10-31-2006, 12:41 PM
Being locked in room with nothing in it and having to starve to death, jesus that would suck.

Before you die in most cases that are not extreme, your brain releases a chemical similar to lsd to your system so your tripping out your last few moments and dont feel anything.

Klausfloride
10-31-2006, 12:44 PM
Being locked in room with nothing in it and having to starve to death, jesus that would suck.

Before you die in most cases that are not extreme, your brain releases a chemical similar to lsd to your system so your tripping out your last few moments and dont feel anything.

Its called DMT, and its where imagination comes from, and its very differnet from lsd. And it is released after you die, and its last for what feels like enternity. That is where afterlife exist.

kristian
10-31-2006, 12:44 PM
quick and painless.

$0uL1CiTii*~
10-31-2006, 12:45 PM
I think jumping from a building would be a kickass way to go out if you HAD to die.

I don't like the idea of someone else having to scrape your guts off the street...

Snake
10-31-2006, 12:45 PM
Its called DMT, and its where imagination comes from, and its very differnet from lsd. And it is released after you die, and its last for what feels like enternity. That is where afterlife exist.

Do you want to see a donkey show?

Klausfloride
10-31-2006, 12:47 PM
Do you want to see a donkey show?

Would you like me to perform post-deceased rape apon a rusty shovel?

Snake
10-31-2006, 12:49 PM
Would you like me to perform post-deceased rape apon a rusty shovel?
Yes, very much so

Klausfloride
10-31-2006, 12:52 PM
Yes, very much so

What if i told you that my skeletal remains i rented form Disney marbles bled through my hut of beseeched ornamental birds because they could no longer comply with the social norms of the lives of starfish. This presented a rudimentary type of execution that led to the total inhalation of my spine due to resvoires over drying in the winter season because of careless offsprings of solubale dish soap that i had been eating by the finest kings and twins in all the land of hopscotch and christmass trees?

Crispy
10-31-2006, 12:53 PM
At 85 degrees, those freezing to death, in a strange, anguished paroxysm, often rip off their clothes. This phenomenon, known as paradoxical undressing, is common enough that urban hypothermia victims are sometimes initially diagnosed as victims of sexual assault. Though researchers are uncertain of the cause, the most logical explanation is that shortly before loss of consciousness, the constricted blood vessels near the body's surface suddenly dilate and produce a sensation of extreme heat against the skin.

Yes, I know its not the best way to die at all now that I think of it thats just the first thing I thought of because I learned it today in science.

Snake
10-31-2006, 12:55 PM
What if i told you that my skeletal remains i rented form Disney marbles bled through my hut of beseeched ornamental birds because they could no longer comply with the social norms of the lives of starfish. This presented a rudimentary type of execution that led to the total inhalation of my spine due to resvoires over drying in the winter season because of careless offsprings of solubale dish soap that i had been eating by the finest kings and twins in all the land of hopscotch and christmass trees?

Well, I would probably back away slowly.

Klausfloride
10-31-2006, 12:57 PM
Well, I would probably back away slowly.

Well what if your back was no longer connected to your memories of what a mamogram feels like touching your most exspensive turtle neck?

fair enough
10-31-2006, 01:00 PM
i wanna go down gunz blazin, or painlessly, whatever

::ninja::
10-31-2006, 01:28 PM
What? What the hell does "Die" mean?

Popwar Pill
10-31-2006, 01:33 PM
Bleeding to death from the anus...

I'm going with the pussy approach and die in my sleep

WTFBBQSAUCE?!
10-31-2006, 01:47 PM
Probably jumping from a building, or a huge shootout if I had to.

MaC-
10-31-2006, 01:53 PM
aids?

bandikid
10-31-2006, 01:54 PM
happy

bandikid
10-31-2006, 01:55 PM

you obviously haven't seen Saw 3

masterkickflip
10-31-2006, 02:01 PM
I wanna die having vaginal intercourse with that of the opposite sex.

The Trooper
10-31-2006, 02:18 PM
sex exhaustion... well sex with babes exhaustion... female babes... or just in my sleep...

MullenSucks
10-31-2006, 02:51 PM

Uh, if it's released after you die, how can you experience the effects?

brenz-brenz
10-31-2006, 02:58 PM

Your body has shut down, but there is still brain activity. If you die a peaceful death, you will have a 'dream' that lasts for around 6 to 12 minutes... this dream can seem like an eternity as a dream second can be much longer than a waking second.

You know when people die and wake up and are like "i saw the light!" ... thats what it is, your final dream.

Klausfloride
10-31-2006, 03:13 PM

You still have brain activity after you die. And Brenz already explained it for me. Basically its all theoretical, but i beleive that when this "dream" occurs you enter a state of metaphysical solipsism and this is what near death experiaces describe, it fits both heaven and reincarnation.

Tomk911
10-31-2006, 03:14 PM
I dont want to die...::ninja::

Klausfloride
10-31-2006, 03:17 PM

What makes you think your life is so great!?

Hot Pie
10-31-2006, 03:18 PM
Saving someones life.

dain84
10-31-2006, 03:22 PM
Skydiving naked without a parachute over Las Vegas wearing pink rollerskates.

10-31-2006, 03:25 PM

Stop stealing my smilie... You need permission

10-31-2006, 03:26 PM
Skydiving naked without a parachute over Las Vegas wearing pink rollerskates.

What about wearing a barbie dress? :smile1:

atmboy136
11-01-2006, 09:40 AM
i would like to die from this seriously cool problem, i call it, "Fuckitous". its from chronic bootay secks. its like AIDS, except its not painful, and you live for about 2 years after you are diagnosed with it.

Krooked_skater
11-01-2006, 09:45 AM
by eating too much

shampoo
11-01-2006, 09:49 AM
Lack of oxygen to brain due to the enormous blood consuming erections I get.

MullenSucks
11-01-2006, 10:05 AM
You still have brain activity after you die. And Brenz already explained it for me. Basically its all theoretical, but i beleive that when this "dream" occurs you enter a state of metaphysical solipsism and this is what near death experiaces describe, it fits both heaven and reincarnation.

What the fuck? How can you "enter" a solipsist state? Either the universe is a product of your mind or it isn't, there's no way to suddenly shift that. And I read up on DMT, apparently only two people claimed to have had hallucinations similar to a near death experience in a scientific study. Far more people said they believed they met "aliens" and described scenes very similar to being abducted. Kinda debunks the idea that DMT will make "heaven" in your mind.

dvsskater4lyfe
11-01-2006, 11:17 AM
I'd pull a 9/11 except crash into Asomo Binladin

Monkey Sk8er
11-01-2006, 12:05 PM
blown up by a big bomb!

Bleed the Freak
11-01-2006, 12:07 PM
i dont care, as long as im not drowning or suffocating.

Klausfloride
11-01-2006, 12:09 PM
What the fuck? How can you "enter" a solipsist state? Either the universe is a product of your mind or it isn't, there's no way to suddenly shift that. And I read up on DMT, apparently only two people claimed to have had hallucinations similar to a near death experience in a scientific study. Far more people said they believed they met "aliens" and described scenes very similar to being abducted. Kinda debunks the idea that DMT will make "heaven" in your mind.

Atually the idea of entering the state of solipismis quite reasonable. Actually you have showed everyone(well for those who know) that you now close to nothing about solipsism. The most common theory of solipsism is the "brain in a vat" complex. The though that you may be dead and your reality is merely an illusion. The Matrix bascailly just took that, added some postmodernism and ripped of some books and got rich of it.

MullenSucks
11-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Atually the idea of entering the state of solipismis quite reasonable. Actually you have showed everyone(well for those who know) that you now close to nothing about solipsism. The most common theory of solipsism is the "brain in a vat" complex. The though that you may be dead and your reality is merely an illusion. The Matrix bascailly just took that, added some postmodernism and ripped of some books and got rich of it.

Oh, I know close to nothing, eh? First, the "brain in a vat complex" as you called it, isnt even a "theory" of solipsism, its a thought experiment, like quantum suicide. Not to mention an extension of it postulates that the brain, vat, and electrical impulses are only further an extension of the mind. Also, how can you be dead and your reality an illusion at the same time? And just so you know, here's one of the more commonly accepted definitions of the word "solipsism" (since there is debate as to whether or not an exact definition even exists): "A metaphysical belief that the universe is entirely the creation of one's own mind. Thus, in a sense, the belief that nothing 'exists' outside of one's own mind." Seems pretty fucking close to what I said, huh?

railrider4life
11-01-2006, 12:29 PM
either kickflippin the statue of liberty or shooting bout thirty people b4 the cops show up and put about 50 holes in my body

Popwar Pill
11-01-2006, 12:38 PM
either kickflippin the statue of liberty or shooting bout thirty people b4 the cops show up and put about 50 holes in my body

You're right, might as well cause others pain and suffering while you're at it...idiot.

squibby
11-01-2006, 12:43 PM
i wanna die by ollieing down a skay scraper sideway whhile playing the guitar and get impaled by my board through the splien

StarcraftLedZeppelin
11-01-2006, 01:00 PM
I would like to die by permaban.

Volcom101
11-01-2006, 02:07 PM
Sexed to death. One after another and not having to do any work, just lie there while they bounce on top of you...

Hot Pie
11-01-2006, 02:12 PM

Asomo? hahahaha

Skate Rocker
11-01-2006, 02:26 PM
I want to get shot in the back twice and fall down in slo-mo

N'hoj [V]
11-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Rob a bank, shoot everyone, high speed car chase, shoot everyone, stop at Mcdonalds, shoot everyone, and then shoot cops.

Moral of the story, I wont die alone, and cops aren't people.
Thank you.

newb_frend_of_rock_rocks_
11-01-2006, 02:41 PM
no preference, id rather not die at all

Klausfloride
11-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Oh, I know close to nothing, eh? First, the "brain in a vat complex" as you called it, isnt even a "theory" of solipsism, its a thought experiment, like quantum suicide. Not to mention an extension of it postulates that the brain, vat, and electrical impulses are only further an extension of the mind. Also, how can you be dead and your reality an illusion at the same time? And just so you know, here's one of the more commonly accepted definitions of the word "solipsism" (since there is debate as to whether or not an exact definition even exists): "A metaphysical belief that the universe is entirely the creation of one's own mind. Thus, in a sense, the belief that nothing 'exists' outside of one's own mind." Seems pretty fucking close to what I said, huh?

Its not the just that the definition varies, its that their is more than one type of solipsism. It's not always that nothing exist besides your mind, but more of that your reality is made by your mind. And you could very well enter a state of metaphysical solipsism, meaning that you no longer are in contact with any objective reality, your reality is completely your own creation.

And the fact that you bring up the disputes over what solipsism is only strengthens my point. You starting off saying that you cannot enter a state of solipsism, disagreeing with me. But how can you say that im wrong if their is now exact universal definition of solipsism? I really don't see why you find it so hard to consider, but im not asking you to beleive me. When the body dies your brain is still active. And your reality is shaped by your interaction with an objective reality through sensory perception. So if their is nothing to intefere, whats to say that you brain now creates an independent reality?

dain84
11-01-2006, 02:43 PM
Nice, you don't even know Osama Bin Laden's name.

B-B-Baker
11-01-2006, 02:50 PM
as long as it aint...
in a fire
freeze to death
drown
suffocating
car wreck
i just wanna die in my sleep on my 100th birthday

N'hoj [V]
11-01-2006, 03:08 PM
as long as it aint...
in a fire
freeze to death
drown
suffocating
car wreck
i just wanna die in my sleep on my 100th birthday

B-B-Boring.

bradley7
11-01-2006, 03:26 PM
I want to ollie off something super high.Or jump off a buildint,as LFF said,it would be kickass,Id do like a quadruple front flip or something.

B-B-Baker
11-01-2006, 03:32 PM
;1116708"]B-B-Boring.
i dont wanna stuffer

skateboardkid
11-01-2006, 03:34 PM
I love how everyone here wants to die skating.

MullenSucks
11-01-2006, 03:57 PM
I can't quote this because this page keeps fucking up my browser.

"Its not the just that the definition varies, its that their is more than one type of solipsism. It's not always that nothing exist besides your mind, but more of that your reality is made by your mind. And you could very well enter a state of metaphysical solipsism, meaning that you no longer are in contact with any objective reality, your reality is completely your own creation.

And the fact that you bring up the disputes over what solipsism is only strengthens my point. You starting off saying that you cannot enter a state of solipsism, disagreeing with me. But how can you say that im wrong if their is now exact universal definition of solipsism? I really don't see why you find it so hard to consider, but im not asking you to beleive me. When the body dies your brain is still active. And your reality is shaped by your interaction with an objective reality through sensory perception. So if their is nothing to intefere, whats to say that you brain now creates an independent reality?"

If "reality is made by your mind", then nothing does exist outside your mind. And if there is a definitive reality, one that exists with or without living things, you can't exit it and enter a reality of your brains creation. Assuming somehow your brain is alive and being manipulated, you're brain is still in the "real world" physically, you'd just be experiencing the equivalant of a lucid dream. Death is the same thing. Just because your brain is active and under the influence of a chemical (DMT), you're not leaving this world, the living part of you still exists only in the definitive reality.

Airblaster
11-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Snowboarding. I'd like to be doing some crazy shit and smash my head open and spill my brains out.

...and have an open-cask funeral.

MullenSucks
11-01-2006, 04:05 PM
Snowboarding. I'd like to be doing some crazy shit and smash my head open and spill my brains out.

...and have an open-cask funeral.

Yeah, you should get a jump on that.

Airblaster
11-01-2006, 04:24 PM
Yeah, you should get a jump on that.

Why are you pissed at me?

MullenSucks
11-01-2006, 04:25 PM
What are you talking about? I dont hold internet grudges.

The_Q
11-01-2006, 04:40 PM
I would like to die in slo-mo.

Klausfloride
11-01-2006, 04:46 PM
If "reality is made by your mind", then nothing does exist outside your mind. And if there is a definitive reality, one that exists with or without living things, you can't exit it and enter a reality of your brains creation. Assuming somehow your brain is alive and being manipulated, you're brain is still in the "real world" physically, you'd just be experiencing the equivalant of a lucid dream. Death is the same thing. Just because your brain is active and under the influence of a chemical (DMT), you're not leaving this world, the living part of you still exists only in the definitive reality.

Just because your mind creates it own reality, doesn't mean that all other realities are non-existant. Your personel reality can coexist with an existing reality, just because their is one reality independent of yourself doesn't mean that a subjective reality cannot exist. I wasn't impling that when you die that your brain creates the universe, i meant merely that you experiance, like you said, something like a dream. I didn't mean that when the solipsiser dies that reality dies with him.

N'hoj [V]
11-01-2006, 05:29 PM
Just because your mind creates it own reality, doesn't mean that all other realities are non-existant. Your personel reality can coexist with an existing reality, just because their is one reality independent of yourself doesn't mean that a subjective reality cannot exist. I wasn't impling that when you die that your brain creates the universe, i meant merely that you experiance, like you said, something like a dream. I didn't mean that when the solipsiser dies that reality dies with him.

That shit is deeeeeeeeep.

Rock_em_tight
11-01-2006, 05:34 PM
If I had to die I would want it to be in my sleep.

infect10uswaste
11-01-2006, 05:36 PM
i'd like to die like those monks protesting vietnam when they set themselves on fire they are able to make their spiritd ascend right before they catch fire. and when i die mummify me

amillionkickflips
11-01-2006, 05:38 PM
something that doesnt involve pain

xCxCxHx
11-01-2006, 05:43 PM
choking to death on a massive bong toke

leavemealone
11-01-2006, 06:45 PM
I would just like to die in my sleep nice and easy.

shampoo
11-01-2006, 06:46 PM
OD on weed.

And the Tears Will Fall
11-02-2006, 08:51 AM
someway everyone will remember...hmm or maybe burn to death

Klausfloride
11-02-2006, 11:29 AM
;1117238"]That shit is deeeeeeeeep.

Shut up, no it isn't.

And another thing, why does everyone want to die in their sleep? Or without pain? I wonder how it would feel to die one of those deaths no one wants to here, like tripping over your shoe laces face first into a wood chipper.

The Unwanted
11-02-2006, 11:47 AM
I've always had a fetish to spontaneously combust.

infect10uswaste
11-04-2006, 11:18 AM
OD on weed.

youd have to smoke about 3,500 blunts back to back

MullenSucks
11-04-2006, 11:24 AM

Ok, the problem with this is solipsism doesn't provide for such scenarios. To a solipsist, there is no singular reality that exists outside of the mind. Once he dies, its game over for everyone on the planet, since other human beings are little more than "phantoms" to solipsists. Also: "Your personel reality can coexist with an existing reality" No. Either there is a single, overriding reality free from the chance of change in anyway, or there is no real, solid, unchangeable reality.

SkaSkate
11-04-2006, 11:27 AM
Dying is not for me, it's too extreme

Aznsk8ter112
11-04-2006, 11:43 AM
death pillz