PDA

View Full Version : Can we at least make these title changes clever?

shampoo
10-29-2006, 08:20 PM
I got off an 8.5 hour shift, went to see Saw (the movie, not a teeter totter) with a pal and headed home.

Smoked a few bowls with a half joint of some f-i-n-e shit thrown in. Thought I was dreaming, couldn't tell if I was awake or asleep, couldn't remember doing stuff I just did. GOOD SHIT.

So....the next morning, apparently one of my dogs grabbed a sock containing a certain incriminating smoking implement (pipe), a lighter, and some "herbs".
That bitch left it laying under the dining room table, and I never knew.

My brother finds it half way though the day, and thank god he was the only one home. He goes, "What's this?" to my utmost horror.
I snatched the sock, bashed the fuck out of my knee on the slate coffee table, and ran into my room. It scared the fuck out of me:

1. because someone else could have found it
2. because i was that high last night that i didn't take any caution

So....he didn't tell anyone, thank god. But he knows it was weed, and I'm waiting for the day I piss him off and he goes blabbing.

DON'T TRUST DOGS.

....and they chewed the fuck out of the TV remote. What the ***** man?!

::ninja::
10-29-2006, 08:21 PM
Good thing i havent made that mistake before this post

B-B-Baker
10-29-2006, 08:31 PM
that may be a sign that you should wuit or your dog wants some?

atmboy136
10-29-2006, 08:32 PM
holy fuck man, you are soooo lucky that it wasnt your parents that found your ganja, man, just.... wow...

if i were you, i would pay my bro to never telling what he saw...

shampoo
10-29-2006, 08:41 PM
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

A Tale of Two Cities, Dickens.

atmboy136
10-29-2006, 08:57 PM
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

A Tale of Two Cities, Dickens.

something tells me that the dog didnt chew up any of your stash, because i think you are high right now...

B-B-Baker
10-29-2006, 08:59 PM
hahaha yea

shampoo
10-29-2006, 09:01 PM
something tells me that the dog didnt chew up any of your stash, because i think you are high right now...

Oh, believe you me. That was some GOOD shit. It's been a while since I got my whole head numb and lost my motor skills.

notaskateaholic
10-29-2006, 09:08 PM
How olds your brother?

sk8er8181 the second
10-29-2006, 09:09 PM
dude
my bros the same
he snitched on me because i pissed him off
i made a fake report card and he found out and a month l8er i pissed him off and he snitched
My ps2 got thrown away that day (sigh....)

B-B-Baker
10-29-2006, 09:09 PM
hopefully hes old enought not to rat you at and be gay about it

10-29-2006, 09:10 PM
dude
my bros the same
he snitched on me because i pissed him off
i made a fake report card and he found out and a month l8er i pissed him off and he snitched
My ps2 got thrown away that day (sigh....)

Its spelled later.

shampoo
10-29-2006, 09:11 PM
How olds your brother?

15. The age where he starts realizing that I'm not really better than him, and gets pissed off at the time he wasted under my supremacy. :(

B-B-Baker
10-29-2006, 09:14 PM
just pray to .. who ever it is that you pray to that he doenst tell hahaha

notaskateaholic
10-29-2006, 09:14 PM
Your fucked. Hes not planning on telling on you...but next time hes pissed, I bet he blurts it out unintentially.

atmboy136
10-29-2006, 09:26 PM
15. The age where he starts realizing that I'm not really better than him, and gets pissed off at the time he wasted under my supremacy. :(

has he reached the stage where he starts acting like a rebel? where he acts like he doesnt have to listen to you, or anyone with any kind of authority?

anyway, hope your pot was good, because it better be worth it next time you get close to being caught...

StarcraftLedZeppelin
10-30-2006, 01:04 AM
Should of closed your door leaving the dog outside, don't you know something about your brother that's as bad as your piece and stash laying in the kitchen?

tony777
10-30-2006, 04:05 AM
Simple solution, close and/or lock your your door.

flipuk
10-30-2006, 07:25 AM
hehe maybe he will smoke it with you instead of tellijng lol

Mardi
10-30-2006, 07:37 AM
hehe maybe he will smoke it with you instead of tellijng lol

Yeah smoke your brother down for not telling.

dain84
10-30-2006, 08:26 AM
Anyone who brags about smoking pot shouldn't smoke it, they're far too immature. I smoke occasionally, but I don't fucking talk about it.

shampoo
10-30-2006, 10:38 AM
Anyone who brags about smoking pot shouldn't smoke it, they're far too immature. I smoke occasionally, but I don't fucking talk about it.

That's a good one.....dain calling other people immature....hypocrite, that's the adjective I'm looking for.

Define "bragging", dain. You do alot of it, so you'd know.

fat_poser
10-30-2006, 10:43 AM
I used to always leave bongs and shit everywhere. One day I woke up from a particularly nice daze, looked out the back window to see my dad in the hot tub and a bright yellow bong poking out from the side of of the stairs into. Luckily he entered from the other side and didn't see. Now my bongs don't leave my room, and my snoddys don't leave my pocket.

dain84
10-30-2006, 11:58 AM
That's a good one.....dain calling other people immature....hypocrite, that's the adjective I'm looking for.

Define "bragging", dain. You do alot of it, so you'd know.
I got your mother pregnant.

RollerCoaster
10-30-2006, 12:17 PM
i kick my dog :(

pain.
10-30-2006, 02:00 PM
i dont trust my dog either. he eats remote controls, my sisters glasses, my moms contact lenses, four loafs of bread, and 3 pizzas. and this has been a span of like 4 or 5 years.

skateboardkid
10-30-2006, 02:07 PM
My dog chewed up a metal doorknob, my rug, scratches my door, ripped 2 of her beds, destroyed countless piles of newspapers, pissed on my rug many times.

MullenSucks
10-30-2006, 02:43 PM

The only positive comments in his post are about how good the weed is, not how cool he is for smoking it. Then there's the fact that your post would've conveyed the same meaning with or without letting us know you smoke. So in the same post that you berate someone for "talking about smoking", you let a bunch of people who didn't ask know you smoke too. Then there's the fact that anytime you take some stupid ass picture of yourself that you think will make it seem as if you have friends (although they are conspicously absent in almost every picture) or might elevate the overall opinion of you on SBC, you post it in its own thread with some absurdly pathetic excuse to cover your tracks (i.e. make t3h caption for my pizza face!). So maybe you don't "brag about smoking", but you do a hell of a lot more stupid, annoying shit.

dain84
10-30-2006, 04:21 PM
Then there's the fact that your post would've conveyed the same meaning with or without letting us know you smoke. So in the same post that you berate someone for "talking about smoking", you let a bunch of people who didn't ask know you smoke too If I didn't, you would've berated me for not seeing it from a smoker's perspective or something to that effect.

Then there's the fact that anytime you take some stupid ass picture of yourself that you think will make it seem as if you have friends (although they are conspicously absent in almost every picture) or might elevate the overall opinion of you on SBC, you post it in its own thread with some absurdly pathetic excuse to cover your tracks (i.e. make t3h caption for my pizza face!). So maybe you don't "brag about smoking", but you do a hell of a lot more stupid, annoying shit.
Well, the friend isn't in the pic because he/she's usually taking it. And there are a shitload of members on here with more acne than me. So don't call me pizza face.

MullenSucks
10-30-2006, 04:31 PM
If I didn't, you would've berated me for not seeing it from a smoker's perspective or something to that effect.

Yeah, that makes sense, you need to smoke weed to be annoyed by those who talk about it too much.

Well, the friend isn't in the pic because he's usually taking it. And there are a shitload of members on here with more acne than me.

And this answers the issue of you constantly making threads in which pictures of you are the only focus how?

Edit: You're a pizza face.

dain84
10-30-2006, 04:41 PM
Yeah, that makes sense, you need to smoke weed to be annoyed by those who talk about it too much.

No, but I know how you are, and you would most likely argue with me and state that I am just an anti-pot tool.

Hairy Johnson
10-30-2006, 04:49 PM
No, but I know how you are, and you would most likely argue with me and state that I am just an anti-pot tool.

I respect you....

MullenSucks
10-30-2006, 05:06 PM

Yeah, sure you do. The topics of discussion on this board are wide enough and I post in enough of them for you to intimately know me. Shut the fuck up or come up with an arguement that isn't "...but if I didn't say that, you might've (and that's all it is, a maybe that you are basing on next to nothing) said this...!"

Marevix
10-30-2006, 05:11 PM
This argument fascinates me.

dain84
10-30-2006, 05:28 PM
Yeah, sure you do. The topics of discussion on this board are wide enough and I post in enough of them for you to intimately know me. Shut the fuck up or come up with an arguement that isn't "...but if I didn't say that, you might've (and that's all it is, a maybe that you are basing on next to nothing) said this...!"
It's a well known fact on the boards that you will turn anything into an argument, regardless of your stance on the issue.

emericaxskater
10-30-2006, 05:31 PM
To Shampoo-Make your brother sign something saying if he tells he owes you $500 or something so if he tells your parents you can show them and it will show how long he knew. (They would get mad, dont forget to date it too.)

To everyone else whos dogs chew shit- Whatever they chew (i.e. if they chew the sofa a lot) put a bunch of spicy shit on it and they will never do it again.

BobbyGanoosh
10-30-2006, 05:41 PM
that sucks. i'd try finding a better hididng spot

shampoo
10-30-2006, 07:56 PM
It's a well known fact on the boards that you will turn anything into an argument, regardless of your stance on the issue.

It's also a well know fact that dain doesn't give up when more a majority proves him wrong, and no one stands on his side.

Seriously dain, it was uncalled for hostility to begin with when you first posted. This wasn't a "i got so high that i......" thread. It was about my shitty/golden luck. Get over it.

If you want to argue maturity levels compared to drug use, then you have a poor argument, considering the vast amounts of different people that use drugs, especially marijuana. Marijauna has become so rampant that it's pure idiosy to try to sterotype a "pot smoker".

Plus the whole fact that you're a class clown type, proud to be a dumbass. Any attempt of argument out of you seems forced and self undermining.

dain84
10-30-2006, 08:10 PM
It's also a well know fact that dain doesn't give up when more a majority proves him wrong, and no one stands on his side.
I have never been proven wrong on here and continued arguing, no one ever proves anything, as arguments on here are all about opinion. People that agree with you however, usually also agree with Loose Change.

If you want to argue maturity levels compared to drug use, then you have a poor argument, considering the vast amounts of different people that use drugs, especially marijuana. Marijauna has become so rampant that it's pure idiosy to try to sterotype a "pot smoker".
I never said smoking pot made you immature, retard. Bragging about it, however, does.

Plus the whole fact that you're a class clown type, proud to be a dumbass. Any attempt of argument out of you seems forced and self undermining.

Two days ago I had a 3 hour conversation with my friends about the quantum theory, the expansion of the Universe, what makes up empty space, and the meaning of life. Yeah, really being a dumbass.

shampoo
10-30-2006, 08:15 PM
I have never been proven wrong on here and continued arguing, no one ever proves anything, as arguments on here are all about opinion. People that agree with you however, usually also agree with Loose Change.

I never said smoking pot made you immature, retard. Bragging about it, however, does.

Two days ago I had a 3 hour conversation with my friends about the quantum theory, the expansion of the Universe, what makes up empty space, and the meaning of life. Yeah, really being a dumbass.

So, congratulations, you, like many other teens, are capable of thought expansion. But keep in mind, the topic being discussed has little or no forbearing on the actual conclusions a moron will make.

.......And for a closing statement....is my supposed immaturity really that much worse than the nerdiest thing I have ever heard you brag about conversing? Fuck dain, stop making it so easy.

dain84
10-30-2006, 08:29 PM
So, congratulations, you, like many other teens, are capable of thought expansion. But keep in mind, the topic being discussed has little or no forbearing on the actual conclusions a moron will make.

.......And for a closing statement....is my supposed immaturity really that much worse than the nerdiest thing I have ever heard you brag about conversing? Fuck dain, stop making it so easy.
It's better to be a nerd than to brag about pot. And yes, most minds are capable of expanding our minds, but we did it without marijuana. We only needed ourselves. You, however, are probably high whenever you have an intelligent conversation.

dain84
10-30-2006, 08:31 PM
I'd also like to add that there is nothing more immature than constantly asking for rep. It's the only reason your rep is so high.

shampoo
10-30-2006, 08:47 PM
It's better to be a nerd than to brag about pot. And yes, most minds are capable of expanding our minds, but we did it without marijuana. We only needed ourselves. You, however, are probably high whenever you have an intelligent conversation.

I smoke no more than once a week. You're making judgements off nothing, there's no basis. And now you're referring to some "we", some group or force without marijuana, while first off you've already claimed yourself to be an occasional smoker. I wasn't trying to brag, it was more of a warning about smoking and not being responsible enough to keep it under wraps. The bragging came into play when you wanted to prove your intelligence. I'm just a filthy pot smoker, you shouldn't be wasting effort and thc free air on the likes of me.

Dain, you're a hypocrite now and then. dain=hypocrite. Comprendes?

I'd also like to add that there is nothing more immature than constantly asking for rep. It's the only reason your rep is so high.

That's a bit off topic, but it's turning into a personal attack instead of a legitimate argument anyways.

Rep has always been a joke to me, and I've always loved how pissed off people get just over the fact that I can get a bunch of rep. It pissed of people when it first started, and it's still drawing pointless gripe now. If I do recall rightly, dain84 first pm'ed me interested in rep tennis a while back. Rep is gay, pointless. My only goal was to tick a few idiots off, and hell, it worked.

Honestly dain, I have to admit that I can get along with you and occasionally find something to respect you for, but just learn when to keep your mouth shut. And yes, that's coming from the master of big mouthing himself.

dain84
10-30-2006, 09:02 PM
I smoke no more than once a week. You're making judgements off nothing, there's no basis. And now you're referring to some "we", some group or force without marijuana, while first off you've already claimed yourself to be an occasional smoker. I wasn't trying to brag, it was more of a warning about smoking and not being responsible enough to keep it under wraps. The bragging came into play when you wanted to prove your intelligence. I'm just a filthy pot smoker, you shouldn't be wasting effort and thc free air on the likes of me.

Dain, you're a hypocrite now and then. dain=hypocrite. Comprendes?
We means two of my friends and I. And why should you have your own paraphernilia if you barely smoke? Just make it for whenever you feel like smoking and save some money.

That's a bit off topic, but it's turning into a personal attack instead of a legitimate argument anyways.

Rep has always been a joke to me, and I've always loved how pissed off people get just over the fact that I can get a bunch of rep. It pissed of people when it first started, and it's still drawing pointless gripe now. If I do recall rightly, dain84 first pm'ed me interested in rep tennis a while back. Rep is gay, pointless. My only goal was to tick a few idiots off, and hell, it worked.

If it was a joke to you, why did you participate in rep tennis? You initially sent me a message, and I followed through. Now when n00bs find out high rep=respected member, they'll think people actually like you. I haven't whored in at least 6 months, so that huge amount is just from my posts.

shampoo
10-30-2006, 09:08 PM
We means two of my friends and I. And why should you have your own paraphernilia if you barely smoke? Just make it for whenever you feel like smoking and save some money.

If it was a joke to you, why did you participate in rep tennis? You initially sent me a message, and I followed through. Now when n00bs find out high rep=respected member, they'll think people actually like you. I haven't whored in at least 6 months, so that huge amount is just from my posts.

Wanna look at my most recent reps? I'm not gonna waste the time to pull up a screen shot and host it, but I don't go around asking for rep. I actually have important shit to do, like the U.S History and Honors English homework I've been doing for the past two hours. I don't have the time to get on SB-C even during the day, I'm entirely on at night while doing homework. If I was getting on SB-C soley to spam and search for ego boosting rep, I would probably have killed myself by now.

Mardi
10-30-2006, 09:10 PM
Look dain84, shampoo is cool for smoking weed. Stop being such a dick about it. Just because you smoke weed too, doesn't mean you're cool. Just drop it.

10-30-2006, 09:11 PM
Look dain84, shampoo is cool for smoking weed. Stop being such a dick about it. Just because you smoke weed too, doesn't mean you're cool too. Just drop it.

eh? :-!?

shampoo
10-30-2006, 09:12 PM
Look dain84, shampoo is cool for smoking weed. Stop being such a dick about it. Just because you smoke weed too, doesn't mean you're cool too. Just drop it.

Uhhh....man, I can't even tell what the fuck you're getting at. Are you attempting some sarcasm (which would suck then, by the way), or are you seriously an imbesile?

Mardi
10-30-2006, 09:23 PM
Hmm. Not sarcasm, but I wasn't serious. Either way, I just wanted to point out that Dain is losing this argument.

atmboy136
10-30-2006, 09:25 PM
ok, this thread went from a warning about weed from shampoo, to a huge pointless argument that really serves no purpose. anyway, lets just see who wins then.

dain84
10-30-2006, 10:02 PM
Look dain84, shampoo is cool for smoking weed. Stop being such a dick about it. Just because you smoke weed too, doesn't mean you're cool. Just drop it.
Smoking weed doesn't make anyone cool. It might make them cool in the clique, but in the end a person is only cool if he isn't some fag doing something to fit in.

fat_poser
10-31-2006, 03:17 AM
if smoking weed makes you cool, im miles fucking davis

MullenSucks
10-31-2006, 07:30 AM

You're not adressing any of my points. How often I argue is so irrelevent I don't even know how it got brought into this. You can't know enough about me based on how I post to know how I think, that was my point. You counter with "you argue whenever you can". Ok, and?

"Two days ago I had a 3 hour conversation with my friends about the quantum theory, the expansion of the Universe, what makes up empty space, and the meaning of life. Yeah, really being a dumbass." Aaaaaaaahahahahahaha, as if the topic of discussion itself proves how intelligent you are. For all we know your knowledge of quantum thoery is limited to knowing the terms "copanhagen interpretation" and "quantum indetermincy", although I truely doubt you know what either of those are.

brenz-brenz
10-31-2006, 08:41 AM
MY IQ IS MOSTEST.

MullenSucks
10-31-2006, 09:00 AM
MY IQ IS MOSTEST.

Since being intelligent is actually incredibly valuable in the real world, your attempt at scathing sarcasm fell well short of your goal.

brenz-brenz
10-31-2006, 09:14 AM
Since being intelligent is actually incredibly valuable in the real world, your attempt at scathing sarcasm fell well short of your goal.

i c

And the Tears Will Fall
10-31-2006, 09:47 AM
well how was the movie?? Im thinking about going to see it...

shampoo
10-31-2006, 11:00 AM
Saw III was meh. I went and saw it more for the gore. The plot was kind of gay in this one. They tried to hard to make twists.

fat_poser
10-31-2006, 12:06 PM

Intelligence can be a liability. Wisdom is far more valuable; I know a lot of really smart crackheads and really dumb rich folk.

MullenSucks
10-31-2006, 12:38 PM
Intelligence can be a liability. Wisdom is far more valuable; I know a lot of really smart crackheads and really dumb rich folk.

Oh wow, thanks for that brilliant point. An extra long penis is a liability too, you can get it caught in all kinds of things, still, I don't hear people complaining about how hard it is to have a ten inch ***** and neither do I hear anyone complaining about being too smart. If they are, they aren't nearly as smart as they give themselves credit for.

the_unknown_soldier
10-31-2006, 12:41 PM
I got off an 8.5 hour shift, went to see Saw (the movie, not a teeter totter) with a pal and headed home.

Smoked a few bowls with a half joint of some f-i-n-e shit thrown in. Thought I was dreaming, couldn't tell if I was awake or asleep, couldn't remember doing stuff I just did. GOOD SHIT.

So....the next morning, apparently one of my dogs grabbed a sock containing a certain incriminating smoking implement (pipe), a lighter, and some "herbs".
That bitch left it laying under the dining room table, and I never knew.

My brother finds it half way though the day, and thank god he was the only one home. He goes, "What's this?" to my utmost horror.
I snatched the sock, bashed the fuck out of my knee on the slate coffee table, and ran into my room. It scared the fuck out of me:

1. because someone else could have found it
2. because i was that high last night that i didn't take any caution

So....he didn't tell anyone, thank god. But he knows it was weed, and I'm waiting for the day I piss him off and he goes blabbing.

DON'T TRUST DOGS.

....and they chewed the fuck out of the TV remote. What the ***** man?!

is all you do is come on sb-c and talk about all your misfortunes?

hessenmob
10-31-2006, 01:15 PM
i c

That was nearly as funny as what claudio said.

B+

fat_poser
10-31-2006, 01:20 PM
Oh wow, thanks for that brilliant point. An extra long penis is a liability too, you can get it caught in all kinds of things, still, I don't hear people complaining about how hard it is to have a ten inch ***** and neither do I hear anyone complaining about being too smart. If they are, they aren't nearly as smart as they give themselves credit for.

My point is that intelligence without wisdom is useless.

There were a lot of intelligent people in Stalinist Russia, but the wise ones kept their mouths shut.

The Trooper
10-31-2006, 05:14 PM
To Shampoo-Make your brother sign something saying if he tells he owes you $500 or something so if he tells your parents you can show them and it will show how long he knew. (They would get mad, dont forget to date it too.)

To everyone else whos dogs chew shit- Whatever they chew (i.e. if they chew the sofa a lot) put a bunch of spicy shit on it and they will never do it again.

are you saying someone should put spicy shit all over their pot?

Valo Negroth
10-31-2006, 05:22 PM
So you didn't put it away in a drawer?

Another reason why I smoke blunts more then I use my pipe and bong. No trace of it once it leaves your system and the smell comes off your clothes and off your fingers. But Im a cat person.

MaC-
10-31-2006, 05:34 PM
haha brenz's post made me laugh.

bradley7
10-31-2006, 05:34 PM
Cats 4 lyfe valo

Valo Negroth
10-31-2006, 05:43 PM
Cats 4 lyfe valo

Yes because
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b294/chainsaw-gutsfuck/kats.jpg

10-31-2006, 07:31 PM
Yes because
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b294/chainsaw-gutsfuck/kats.jpg

OMGSH THAT CUTE IS SOOOOOOOOoooooooo cute!!

::ninja:: i did that three times today...holy crap...

StarcraftLedZeppelin
11-01-2006, 01:10 AM
Look how cool I am...
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9003/002vs8.png