PDA

View Full Version : Drug Test

Brian10
10-28-2006, 08:09 AM
I smoked a few days ago, and now i have a physical in a week, will the doctor check to see if i have weed in my system? and does anyone know where i can get system cleansing stuff?

Hairy Johnson
10-28-2006, 08:22 AM
Doctors dont check for physical's. If your worried about someone doing it though you can by a detox drink. They sell them at most health stores the ones in our town arent exactly cheap, $10-$30 a bottle. They clear your system quickly though. Also you can by niacin and creatine or drink vinigar (I dont recommend at all). Work out, sweat alot, pee alot. By a wizzinator! These things are fantastic, I bought one when I was on probation, looks like a willy, and pisses like one too! If you got an abundance of tea, fill up a full pitcher and drink 2 of them, make sure the tea is warm though it helps clear it out.

woop tang
10-28-2006, 08:27 AM
Doctors dont check for physical's. If your worried about someone doing it though you can by a detox drink. They sell them at most health stores the ones in our town arent exactly cheap, $10-$30 a bottle. They clear your system quickly though. Also you can by niacin and creatine or drink vinigar (I dont recommend at all). Work out, sweat alot, pee alot. By a wizzinator! These things are fantastic, I bought one when I was on probation, looks like a willy, and pisses like one too! If you got an abundance of tea, fill up a full pitcher and drink 2 of them, make sure the tea is warm though it helps clear it out.

So, um, back for good?

Brian10
10-28-2006, 08:31 AM
THANK YOU!

fat_poser
10-28-2006, 10:11 AM
Drug tests really can't affect your life in any way, unless your parents force you to take one. If you ask your doctor not to tell your parents, he would be risking his license telling them. They are not admissable as evidence for drug charges in any way unless you are on terms (which you sign and agree to) that require you to be tested, usually as a parole term. The police cannot force you to take a drug test because they suspect you do drugs. They can however, if it is pertinent to a more serious investigation i.e. someone tweaked out on meth killing people.

amillionkickflips
10-28-2006, 09:03 PM
drink alot of fluids and try to flush it out of your system

bradley7
10-28-2006, 09:08 PM
Tho I have no idea if it works on weed but I think I herd that blueberry's detox(not like immidiatly but they help).

billc0sbyisblack
10-28-2006, 09:13 PM
hes not gonna test you just because he feels like it. all my doctor does is ask if i smoke, drink, do drugs etc.

Valo Negroth
10-28-2006, 09:44 PM
God speaking of pissing in a cup I want to get drug tested NOW! Cause I know I drink alot of monster drinks but today I pissed a weird shade of green. I was laughing my ass off and thought "That aint normal!" But anyway no they don't check for drugs, but they do grab your nuts and say turn your head and cough which sucks.

And the Tears Will Fall
10-30-2006, 09:45 AM
my parents made me get drug tested alot last year like every month

BlackWallStreetKilla
10-30-2006, 04:16 PM
haha when i had a physical they cupped my ballz and stuff.It made me feel gay

Valo Negroth
10-30-2006, 04:23 PM
haha when i had a physical they cupped my ballz and stuff.It made me feel gay

Made you feel gay? It made me want to say shouldn't a girl be doing this? or asking where his gay pride flag was

os6ir9is
10-30-2006, 04:26 PM
Probably won't be tested.
but in the case of it buy niacin its about 8 dollars for a bottle of 100 will clean you out pretty fast. burns though.

NotoriousBigBird
10-30-2006, 05:15 PM
sounds to me like your not going to be getting drug tested... but in the event that you do, take 4 aspirin around 1.5 hours before the test. it acts as a smokescreen for urine tests.

fair enough
10-30-2006, 05:19 PM
it wont still be in your system by then

star_skater
10-30-2006, 05:51 PM
I smoked a few days ago, and now i have a physical in a week, will the doctor check to see if i have weed in my system? and does anyone know where i can get system cleansing stuff?

shouldn't of smoked...

Hairy Johnson
10-30-2006, 05:57 PM
Recent study from erowid showed that putting visine in your piss can dilute it somewhat and not be detected unlike bleach

shampoo
10-30-2006, 08:17 PM
If they find weed in you, the doctor is authorized by law to perform a required vasectemy and possible castration on you. DON'T DO IT! STAY HOME!

riskitforabiscuit
10-30-2006, 09:27 PM
Traces of THC stay in your system for numerous months.

atmboy136
10-30-2006, 09:33 PM
just drink a gallon of cranberry juice, and its all out of your system in 24 hours.

kristian
10-31-2006, 01:48 PM
drink alot of fluids and try to flush it out of your system

i have heard this works as well.

MullenSucks
10-31-2006, 05:01 PM
shouldn't of smoked...

What is the point of even posting this you stupid fuck? He already did it, your "advice" is worthless.

Valo Negroth
10-31-2006, 05:09 PM
Ive drinking bleach clears your system, but they never say how much. Try a tablespoon and let us know how it goes.

Note: This is a joke (sad attempt I know).

But if you want to buy a thing off the internet I saw something like pass any drug test kit on 420.com