PDA

View Full Version : Dip

bradley7
10-27-2006, 09:08 PM
Well since I've seen many threads on drinking,weed and ciggarettes I decided to make one on chewing tabbaco.Basically my question is,whats your favorite kind?

Hot Pie
10-27-2006, 09:08 PM
That is disgusting.

djk102091
10-27-2006, 09:09 PM
I like jerky chew.. It is meant to simulate chewing tabacco, but is made of beaf jerky and it's shredded up, it is actually pretty good.

::ninja::
10-27-2006, 09:10 PM
Nahhh, I donts like it.

StarcraftLedZeppelin
10-27-2006, 09:14 PM
I like the kind that has the fiber glass in it, cutting my gums causing the tobacco to slowly seep into my jaw so it slowly rots and falls off.

bradley7
10-27-2006, 09:15 PM
I like the kind that has the fiber glass in it, cutting my gums causing the tobacco to slowly seep into my jaw so it slowly rots and falls off.

Yes,its quite the sensation isint it?

headfullofzombie3
10-27-2006, 09:16 PM
one time, my dad spit some dip into my coke bottle and i drank it by accident. it was quite refreshing. editimg other people's posts is stupid. whoever is should go eat a rabid horse and shit flames.

leavemealone
10-27-2006, 09:19 PM
My dad does copenhagen. When I was smaller and I could barely read I read it saying "Caution could cause gum disease or cancer" and I freaked out about him dying or something. My Grandfather died of cancer so when I read that it freaked me out. Its disgusting and bad. I don't like it

bradley7
10-27-2006, 09:21 PM
Well my favorite kinds peach and berry,and guys please dont just start saying ''omg thats discusting dont do it!!"Theres no need to post if your just going to do that.

amillionkickflips
10-28-2006, 08:52 PM
nahh one chews tabacco. thats gross. What iz dis here, da thirties? with muh beeotch

Valo Negroth
10-28-2006, 09:02 PM
Dip is worse then smoking if you ask me. A big glob that sticks out of your face, spitting in a cup all the time where someone can smell the smell of it, and the fact that if you kiss someone bits of it could end up in the others mouth. Besides here dip is like 4 a can while cigs are 2 a pack.

bradley7
10-28-2006, 09:09 PM
Its not as bad for you as smoking tho,not so many cemicals in it.It also dosent stick out all unless you put in like over 3 pinches in your mouth at a time.And thats a bit weird if your kissing chicks with dip in there mouth aha.And I can usaly just buy it here for 6 bucks.Though I don't do it to often,its good if you ask me,its not that unhealthy for you unless you do it to often.

Let Fire Fall
10-28-2006, 09:19 PM
It's gross as shit though.

Valo Negroth
10-28-2006, 09:22 PM
Its not as bad for you as smoking tho,not so many cemicals in it.It also dosent stick out all unless you put in like over 3 pinches in your mouth at a time.And thats a bit weird if your kissing chicks with dip in there mouth aha.And I can usaly just buy it here for 6 bucks.Though I don't do it to often,its good if you ask me,its not that unhealthy for you unless you do it to often.

Ive done it once made my breathe smell like ass and I was picking and spitting strands of it out of my mouth for hours. I'll just stick to the cancer sticks.

Choizy
10-28-2006, 09:36 PM
Sam. 6 bucks for a tin haha. I don't chew that shit. I personally think its disgusting, but I make good money off it. So I'm not gonna complain.

Dirttaq
10-28-2006, 09:38 PM
Cigarettes and Dip are both gross.
but if I had to pick?
I would definitaly choose cigarettes.

Dip makes your breath smell soooo much like shit. Everyone does it here are school. Mostly rednecks, but I do live in the south. So 75% of the people in our school are rednecks. And about 74.9% of those rednecks dip. I think it's extremely disgusting.

Cigarettes FTW.

nothingwrongwithme
10-29-2006, 01:42 AM
dip is way worse than cigarettes cuz you get all the chemicals mouth while ciggarettes have a filter for it and since its in your mouth its more likey to get tumors and cancer. thats why i dont dip or smoke through my mouth cuz i do it through my nose which has benifits for 1 its so funny,2 if you get caner in your nose you can breath with your mouth while it when its in your mouth you cant eat with out a tube if you have a tumor,3 works just as well with your mouth.

blunt fakie
10-29-2006, 09:32 AM
Any cell in your body can mutate into a cancerous state, so it's perfectly possible to get nose cancer.

B-B-Baker
10-29-2006, 07:29 PM
yea dip is gay ...... and bradley7 that was posted that likes it lol

chucktaylors369
10-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Skoal wintergreen

also sometimes I use pouches to use for during school study halls.

shampoo
10-29-2006, 07:42 PM
The whole concept of ass flavored toxins that you stick in your mouth is completely insensible.

chucktaylors369
10-29-2006, 07:45 PM

Yeah thats true about smoking having chemicals in it ,but one dip has 4 times more tobacco than one cigarette. If you chew a lot dont buy skoal, but kodiak or wolf some of the cheapass kind for about 2 or 3 bucks for a can.

seanb
10-29-2006, 07:48 PM
I like the kind that doesn't make you a douche. Oh wait.....

B-B-Baker
10-29-2006, 07:48 PM
why would you even was your money on it anyway save it up and buy acar, or a new computer, or skate crap or something

StarcraftLedZeppelin
10-29-2006, 11:51 PM
why would you even was your money on it anyway save it up and buy acar, or a new computer, or skate crap or something

"Why would you even waste your money on it?" that question can be said about many things, why waste your time on a computer? why waste your time on a skateboard? why waste your money on shoes that will last you 2 months? why waste your money on video games? why waste your money on bottled water?

It's all personal preferance, something interesting and cool to one person is dumb and a waste of time/money to others.

HabitatSkater
10-29-2006, 11:59 PM
This is different. Shoes that last 2 months are better than a tin can of shit that lasts what? a week or 2? Dip in my opinion is disgusting. I smoke cigs and would never touch dip.

If I wanted to walk around sounding like I was sucking on someone's dick without actually doing it, I would chew a shit load of gum.

StarcraftLedZeppelin
10-30-2006, 12:16 AM
I wasn't defending dip, I was just pointing out that baker whoever was asking a stupid question.

I'd rather have shoes that lasted 2 days over dip, Although I used to smoke tobacco but dip just seems dumb.

[Robotic voice] No you don't always die from tobacco, sometimes you only lose a lung. No you don't always die from tobacco, sometimes they only snip your tounge.[/Robotic voice]

HabitatSkater
10-30-2006, 12:48 AM
I wasn't defending dip, I was just pointing out that baker whoever was asking a stupid question.

I'd rather have shoes that lasted 2 days over dip, Although I used to smoke tobacco but dip just seems dumb.

[Robotic voice] No you don't always die from tobacco, sometimes you only lose a lung. No you don't always die from tobacco, sometimes they only snip your tounge.[/Robotic voice]

Oh... yeah I saw your first post and then read this one and was confused....:-S

Rock_em_tight
10-30-2006, 03:31 AM
I dont care for it.

B-B-Baker
10-30-2006, 03:35 AM
"Why would you even waste your money on it?" that question can be said about many things, why waste your time on a computer? why waste your time on a skateboard? why waste your money on shoes that will last you 2 months? why waste your money on video games? why waste your money on bottled water?

It's all personal preferance, something interesting and cool to one person is dumb and a waste of time/money to others.
but skating cant give ou cancer

Dom
10-30-2006, 03:41 AM
i like grizley wintergreen

bradley7
10-30-2006, 01:53 PM
Sam. 6 bucks for a tin haha. I don't chew that shit. I personally think its disgusting, but I make good money off it. So I'm not gonna complain.

Hahaha lol I herd you got some for rockgue and he sold it to Cam Ross.Lol but your also against like everything exept for alcohol.And I don't do it often but I enjoy doing it every once in a while,I cant seem to buy any.Cause alex you little lazy bastard.

shampoo
10-30-2006, 02:54 PM
Someone....please....tell me what's so appealing about dip. Is it the bad breath, the constant spitting, the painful development of oral sores?

bradley7
10-30-2006, 02:57 PM
The flavors are good...

Hairy Johnson
10-30-2006, 02:57 PM
Dipping is grimey. Im in a town full of hickerbilly's (no offense) and all they do is dip the chur. It smells like toilet bowl cleaner, how do you keep it in your mouth? Also if you dip its fair to say you spit and maybe occasionally swallow. Although I have to say I find it amusing when someone mistakes a bottle of chew spit for soda and takes a drink.

SoHereIAm
10-30-2006, 03:00 PM
that's fucking sick.

bradley7
10-30-2006, 03:02 PM
Dipping is grimey. Im in a town full of hickerbilly's (no offense) and all they do is dip the chur. It smells like toilet bowl cleaner, how do you keep it in your mouth? Also if you dip its fair to say you spit and maybe occasionally swallow. Although I have to say I find it amusing when someone mistakes a bottle of chew spit for soda and takes a drink.

Lmao its hilariouse when people swallow it,this kid in my gym class swallowed his at lunch and he was in the bathroom puking for the whole period,he was just sitin there spiting in the toilet and occasionally puking.Hes got to be the dumbest kid I know,the same day after school he goes and buys 4 grams worth of weed to,it was pretty funny,and the first time he bought a tin,he grabs some (withought packing it),puts it in his mouth and starts chewing on it and swallow's it hahhaha.
You won't swallow it if you know what your doing,unless you do on accident wich rarely happens.

And my school is full of rednecks and its the rednecks are usually the people to say its bad.(minus the kid I was talking about above,hes a fucking hick aha)

Hairy Johnson
10-30-2006, 03:06 PM
Lmao its hilariouse when people swallow it,this kid in my gym class swallowed his at lunch and he was in the bathroom puking for the whole period,he was just sitin there spiting in the toilet and occasionally puking.Hes got to be the dumbest kid I know,the same day after school he goes and buys 4 grams worth of weed to,it was pretty funny.
You won't swallow it if you know what your doing,unless you do on accident wich rarely happens.

And my school is fool of rednecks and its the rednecks are usually the people to say its bad.(minus the kid I was talking about above,hes a fucking hick aha)

I did a dip of weed once at school it didnt taste to bad, but im fond to the taste and enjoy the smell of skunk ass. I like to watch people that dip for the first time half of them end up throwing up in the middle of the hallway. I had an ac (inschool suspension) and the principal came to check on us and he left his coffee in there and the kid I was in there left spit in it a couple times. He came back and got it and I went on a bathroom break and I guess he got introuble.

bradley7
10-30-2006, 03:12 PM
I never really notice anything smellwise,in the tin it smells really good.Usually Il just have a stick of gum after and it dosent smell bad.

StarcraftLedZeppelin
10-30-2006, 04:20 PM
but skating cant give ou cancer

You missed the point of my post, please start typing better. It's becomming hard to understand your sentences.