PDA

View Full Version : whoooooooooosh

CathlocSk8r
10-27-2006, 08:30 PM
Dose any one know why those 2 fags put school on lock down?

MaC-
10-27-2006, 08:34 PM
They were crazy. Out of their minds.

Century Child
10-27-2006, 08:35 PM

They didn't put the school on lock down moron. The staff did, lets see kids with guns and ready to kill. Sure their not going to put the school on lock down throwing more innocent students and teachers at risk. Besides where would they go? Out the window (and take a fall from the upper level) or through the 2 kids with guns? Best bet was to stay put, they don't have enough ammo or time to kill everyone.

StarcraftLedZeppelin
10-27-2006, 08:38 PM
Because you're a day late and a dollar short with this story, just stfu you made a dumb thread.

CathlocSk8r
10-27-2006, 08:40 PM
Because you're a day late and a dollar short with this story, just stfu you made a dumb thread.

jeez u douches , jerks

Century Child
10-27-2006, 08:41 PM
jeez u douches , jerks

What a douche and a jerk for telling the truth? Man your a stupid bossco.

MaC-
10-27-2006, 08:44 PM
Just becausse they told you the reall story doesnt mean they dont have sympathy for what happened. They shot up the school and they lcoked down the school(staff) as valo said, that was the safest thing to do.

Hot Pie
10-27-2006, 09:02 PM
Thouse two "fags" did what they did becuase they were just like valo.

headfullofzombie3
10-27-2006, 09:17 PM
it's the government's fault.

StarcraftLedZeppelin
10-27-2006, 09:22 PM
it's the government's fault.

I heard they killed Tupac and Biggy...

headfullofzombie3
10-27-2006, 09:23 PM
I heard they killed Tupac and Biggy...

nah, that was my cousin ted.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
10-27-2006, 09:33 PM
They shot up the school because it was filled with the typical highschool bullshit and constant drama and shit talk from highstandard assholes who judge everyone. I deffinatly don't agree with what they did, it's never right to kill anyone for any reason, but at the same time I know exactly where they were comming from.
I think if people wanna be more productive and helpful from this whole thing they need to quit the typical "they were sick in the head and losers" and focus on the REAL problem that caused the whole thing which is fuckin stupid-ass preps who fuckin shit talk everyone because of what they wear and what they like. Idiots like that deserve the true blame.

emericaxskater
10-27-2006, 09:40 PM
^^ yeah i heard the main reason was they were bullied

StarcraftLedZeppelin
10-27-2006, 09:42 PM
They shot up the school because it was filled with the typical highschool bullshit and constant drama and shit talk from highstandard assholes who judge everyone. I deffinatly don't agree with what they did, it's never right to kill anyone for any reason, but at the same time I know exactly where they were comming from.
I think if people wanna be more productive and helpful from this whole thing they need to quit the typical "they were sick in the head and losers" and focus on the REAL problem that caused the whole thing which is fuckin stupid-ass preps who fuckin shit talk everyone because of what they wear and what they like. Idiots like that deserve the true blame.

I think that kind of behavior spawns from watching T.V., tv is always trying to push a certain image onto kids.
That and Middle/High school is always some stupid ass popularity contest, the kids get this mind set that "If I'm a loser now, I'll be a loser for life".

No one will give a fuck who was popular during school, being prom king/queen won't mean a damn thing in 2 years.

THERE IS LIFE AFTER HIGH SCHOOL!

riskitforabiscuit
10-28-2006, 02:28 AM
Why is everyone so unkind?

eatumsisadouche
10-28-2006, 02:52 AM
ahhh, I just had the rachels callenge/legacy thing this week, its the same as last year, except there were commercials in an assembly about columbine, what the hell?

Valo Negroth
10-28-2006, 04:19 AM
Thouse two "fags" did what they did becuase they were just like valo.

Hey I only plot how I would have done it.

First I would by a hard case bass guitar case (longer equals a bigger gun and such), I would then fill it up with a rifle, shotgun, atuomactic guns (or since Bush let the gun ban expire and doesn't seem to renew it, Id get an AK or a M4). I would then pack it up with homemade bombs and such. Get too school, wire a few doors with the homemade bombs,maybe walk the halls or go to class late. Walk in sit at my desk, look at the clock, or just walk into class with my guns out and start shooting people.

They flee in panic, they rush to the doors strapped with the bombs they open the doors, BAM!!! then I would just take my time picking people off. I would take as many people out with me, I would strap the bomb to myself grab a hostage and walk to the door and show them I got a bomb, that would buy sometime. Walk out to the police say Im going to release them, wait till some police or swat to get close before they grab the hostage then let the bomb blow.

But its not like Im going to or anything, just something I think about everytime I hear about a school shooting. And the chances of that working are very slim.

brenz-brenz
10-28-2006, 04:55 AM

I see that you're speaking from experience.

MullenSucks
10-28-2006, 05:01 AM

No, they didnt. That is one of the biggest myths about this shooting, and you're just as stupid as the "stupid-ass preps" for spreading it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Harris_and_Dylan_Klebold

http://www.slate.com/id/2099203/

reptiskate52
10-28-2006, 05:11 AM
No, they didnt. That is one of the biggest myths about this shooting, and you're just as stupid as the "stupid-ass preps" for spreading it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Harris_and_Dylan_Klebold

http://www.slate.com/id/2099203/
The second one made the shooting look even stupider.

Hot Pie
10-28-2006, 09:57 PM
Hey I only plot how I would have done it.

First I would by a hard case bass guitar case (longer equals a bigger gun and such), I would then fill it up with a rifle, shotgun, atuomactic guns (or since Bush let the gun ban expire and doesn't seem to renew it, Id get an AK or a M4). I would then pack it up with homemade bombs and such. Get too school, wire a few doors with the homemade bombs,maybe walk the halls or go to class late. Walk in sit at my desk, look at the clock, or just walk into class with my guns out and start shooting people.

They flee in panic, they rush to the doors strapped with the bombs they open the doors, BAM!!! then I would just take my time picking people off. I would take as many people out with me, I would strap the bomb to myself grab a hostage and walk to the door and show them I got a bomb, that would buy sometime. Walk out to the police say Im going to release them, wait till some police or swat to get close before they grab the hostage then let the bomb blow.

But its not like Im going to or anything, just something I think about everytime I hear about a school shooting. And the chances of that working are very slim.

You actually think about/plan shit like this? That is fucked up.

Choizy
10-28-2006, 10:12 PM
Your a idiot. If you want to know. Watch "Bowling for Columbine" or "Elephant". Loved both movies and are about the Columbine shooting. Well.. .Elephant sorta is about it. It gives off the same message. The two guys went bowling before they blew everyones brains out.

atmboy136
10-28-2006, 10:22 PM

because stupid pricks like you insist apon insulting them and calling them names without even knowing who they were, or knowing anything about them, except that they shot up some school. calling them fags is probably one of the reasons they did it.

so by calling them fags, your the fag. its people like you who made them do it, people that are soooo judgemental about things. you say they were fags, yet you dont know a single thing about them. so stfu, your an idiot.

Hot Pie
10-28-2006, 10:24 PM
because stupid pricks like you insist apon insulting them and calling them names without even knowing who they were, or knowing anything about them, except that they shot up some school. calling them fags is probably one of the reasons they did it.

so by calling them fags, your the fag. its people like you who made them do it, people that are soooo judgemental about things. you say they were fags, yet you dont know a single thing about them. so stfu, your an idiot.

fag.

atmboy136
10-28-2006, 10:26 PM
fag.

;-{.

HabitatSkater
10-28-2006, 10:37 PM
I commend them for their work. Thank you Eric and Dylan.