PDA

View Full Version : Training my side abdominals.

I Have A hole In My Boxer
10-21-2006, 02:03 PM
Does anyone have some tips on how to train them fast and efficiently? My abdominals are very muscular and my side abdominals aren't, wich looks a bit weird.

yeahyeahyeah
10-21-2006, 02:04 PM
google?

skateboardkid
10-21-2006, 02:05 PM
Get one of those crunch devices that makes you do a crunch and rotate at the same time, or do that without any device.

yeahyeahyeah
10-21-2006, 02:05 PM
Get one of those crunch devices that makes you do a crunch and rotate at the same time, or do that without any device.

yeah ^^8-D

sns
10-21-2006, 02:06 PM
when you do a situp, put your hands on your head with your elbows out, and make one elbow touch the opposite knee, then do it the other way...

I think..

yeahyeahyeah
10-21-2006, 02:07 PM
These are good commets.

10-21-2006, 02:16 PM
when you do a situp, put your hands on your head with your elbows out, and make one elbow touch the opposite knee, then do it the other way...

I think..

I tried, but it doesn't work. I also googled it and came up with nothing usefull.

Marevix
10-21-2006, 02:58 PM
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459681

I googled for exactly 23.4 seconds before I found that url. Either you suck (really fucking hard) at googling, or you lied about having already searched.

10-21-2006, 03:15 PM

I googled for exactly 23.4 seconds before I found that url. Either you suck (really fucking hard) at googling, or you lied about having already searched.

Well, to be honest, your article didn't help much. I didn't include I needed something without the use of weights/other materials but it seemt pretty obvious. Also, the article is almost completely focused on the mid parts of the abs, wich is completely useless to me. I googled 'Side abdomen training' and nothing came up. Thanks for your time though.

Slapdown
10-21-2006, 03:31 PM
Of course it didn't come up...you're calling them side abdominals you twat. Why not learn their real name...oh actually, don't bother...there is no such fucking thing as side adbominals!

You have your 8 regular abs (the "six pack") and a few muslces down the sides which are almost impossible to work. Do you want a "pack" down your side or something?

MullenSucks
10-21-2006, 04:08 PM
Of course it didn't come up...you're calling them side abdominals you twat. Why not learn their real name...oh actually, don't bother...there is no such fucking thing as side adbominals!

You have your 8 regular abs (the "six pack") and a few muslces down the sides which are almost impossible to work. Do you want a "pack" down your side or something?

Some expert you are. They are called oblique muscles, and there are excercises to work them readily available.

yeahyeahyeah
10-21-2006, 04:11 PM

hahahah i laughed hard at that

DLowen
10-21-2006, 04:23 PM
Some expert you are. They are called oblique muscles, and there are excercises to work them readily available.

yeah, aka love handles. nearly impossible to get rid of without doing cardio

Slapdown
10-21-2006, 04:38 PM

yeah, and how many people have you ever seen with toned obliques? That was my point. Obliques and abs are completely fucking different.

MullenSucks
10-21-2006, 05:07 PM
yeah, and how many people have you ever seen with toned obliques? That was my point. Obliques and abs are completely fucking different.

Are you kidding? Lots of people have toned obliques.