PDA

View Full Version : so i just watched an accident

V3
10-20-2006, 09:20 PM
i was in Monroe Michigan, and some jerk stopped in the middle of the road...(old man)...(god i hate old people)...and this van turned, but wa halfway in the intersection when the light turned red, then this hummer was gunna go around her and totally owned the back of her minivan...so i pulled over and the granny totally started cussing this guy out and going on about how she could have been killed.....

ahh good times, good times.

Hot Pie
10-20-2006, 09:25 PM
Haha, yeah cause you could die in a hummer hitting a van, dumb bitch. Old people are cool but should be kept off the roads.

cornh0lio
10-20-2006, 09:31 PM
When I was 8, this guy was going over 110, jumped the median strip and hit a car 2 cars in front of me. The car split in half and a boy in the car that got struck flew out of the car and died. And the fish tank in the car flipped...

drowning_fish
10-20-2006, 09:34 PM
...Why weren't you in that car... sigh

jkjk

JerseySucks
10-20-2006, 09:38 PM
My brother got hit by some fucking ancient species of human while he was riding his bike a few years back. His knee is semi fucked up permanently. I think once someone hits 60, it should be mandatory for them to get a new drivers test. I bet some of these geezers drive around with liscences from the 1960s.

drowning_fish
10-20-2006, 09:39 PM
Ahh damn, that sucks about your brother

cornh0lio
10-20-2006, 09:41 PM
...Why weren't you in that car... sigh

jkjk

That hurt...right there....*points to random body part*

tubbyturd
10-20-2006, 09:42 PM
I had a crash right outside my house -- a car got hit by a stolen van. The car flipped and the guy inside had broken bones, all the kids in the van were fine....the police didn't even arrest them.

The thing that pissed me off, is that the cop told the kids to 'be sure to tell your mother.' That was quite possible the lamest thing I've ever seen a cop do. The guy in the car was almost killed, and these kids got off the hook completely.

xCxCxHx
10-20-2006, 10:50 PM
i got hit walking on a busy interestion by a yougn asian lady drivng a 3 series bmw. i was in a hurry to get home and i had 2grams, a piece and a lighter on me. so instead of getting authorities involved, i told her to pay me $50 on the spot. i wasnt even hurt, but yeah she hit me$$$

Skater_goth
10-21-2006, 12:21 AM
I hate old people soo much,
I was skating last week down this street thing and this old lady which was walking into a store says what do you think your doing in an old ignorant voice so I stuck my middle finger up at her.lol, and she yelled come back here now.
lol

yeah that car accident could have got messy, you could have seen someones insides hanging out the front window.

Dying_To_Live
10-21-2006, 12:24 AM
I saw a guy die in a car crash 2 weeks ago. It was in car racing though so i guess its kinda different.

Cazstyles
10-21-2006, 12:29 AM
That mark (I think) guy at bathurst? Poor guy... Right after Brocky aswell.

*tre flip to stardom*
10-21-2006, 01:31 AM
His knee is semi fucked up permanently.

Heh, oxymoron, that sounded funny.

V3
10-21-2006, 07:30 AM
^ lol

JerseySucks
10-21-2006, 08:54 AM
^^Lawlz, both of uz are probablyz 12 year oldz. Dumbasses.

Me and my friends were skating this parking lot after we ate just warming up. And some old fuck comes out, and before he even tells us to leave, starts cursing up a hurricane katrina. I quote ''WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS DOING, GO HOME YOU STUPID CUNTS.'' and he called the cops and kept following us on foot around town, he was cursing and yelling so much I thought he was about to have a heart attack, all he had to do was ask us to leave. We are gonna go back with a camera just to film him yelling at us.

Popwar Pill
10-21-2006, 09:04 AM
I hate old people soo much,
I was skating last week down this street thing and this old lady which was walking into a store says what do you think your doing in an old ignorant voice so I stuck my middle finger up at her.lol, and she yelled come back here now.
lol

yeah that car accident could have got messy, you could have seen someones insides hanging out the front window.

I tell you're nothing but mature and respectful.

Valo Negroth
10-21-2006, 09:11 AM
I remember I was in summer school and I was walking to my friends car, and I heard screeching tires turned and saw a guy hit a girl in the back. All I did was say "Damn that sucks"

I remember I was on my way to work smoking a watermelon flavored cigar, had the window all the way down (it was late summer) and I stuck my hand out to flick the ashes and a semi truck hit the side of my car. If I didn't have cat like reflexes my hand would have been fucked. But the only thing I had time to say was "FUCK!!!" I was picking glass, plastic, and metal out of my hair at work.

I was riding in my friends blazer and we were talking and I don't know what happened all I remember is Eric yelling "What are you doing man" and then bam, his face smashed in the window, he was picking glass out of his nose for a hour on the side of the road. He also broke his glasses.

Wrcks are always fun too see, but never fun to be in

MetalheadskaterTK
10-21-2006, 11:12 AM
I remember I was in summer school and I was walking to my friends car, and I heard screeching tires turned and saw a guy hit a girl in the back. All I did was say "Damn that sucks"

I remember I was on my way to work smoking a watermelon flavored cigar, had the window all the way down (it was late summer) and I stuck my hand out to flick the ashes and a semi truck hit the side of my car. If I didn't have cat like reflexes my hand would have been fucked. But the only thing I had time to say was "FUCK!!!" I was picking glass, plastic, and metal out of my hair at work.

I was riding in my friends blazer and we were talking and I don't know what happened all I remember is Eric yelling "What are you doing man" and then bam, his face smashed in the window, he was picking glass out of his nose for a hour on the side of the road. He also broke his glasses.

Wrcks are always fun too see, but never fun to be in

alittle crazy on the road, arent you Valo?

LakewoodOG
10-21-2006, 11:16 AM
fucking free country, old people suck balls at driving get rid of their licenses!

theres another good south park episode :p

Valo Negroth
10-21-2006, 11:16 AM
alittle crazy on the road, arent you Valo?

I was only behind the wheel with the semi deal, but anyone want to car pool? I'll drive