PDA

View Full Version : Google video, HELP!

Skater_goth
10-19-2006, 02:47 AM
Hello fellow sb-c peoples,

I would like to explain to you how my google video is fucking up on my laptop,
a while ago my father/dad/popa/daddy/dadio 's work gave computers away for really cheap, yeah and my dad bought my family like some stuff,
-a laptop
and other stuff but I'm focusing on the laptop,
well, now I was playing with it today and loaded google video setup onto it and then loaded a skate videos onto it zero new blood and baker 3,
I clicked play on the google video it played but the video was missing bits and the music played good, like a dude was in the air then it flashed to him landing it
and him on the ground, if you still don't know what I am talking about it is like a power point with lots of pic's being clicked slow and the music continuousky playing.

yeah,
the laptop is a windows 2000 format.

in the google video the setting of the video is set to Open GL,
and when you put it in directX the image is distorted and the video seems to work fine but when the image is distorted you can see it playing but it's all fuzzy and orangey, well could you please help me,

i am maybe thinking of getting the latest version of directX.
please help.

Cazstyles
10-19-2006, 03:09 AM
Get that, it's probably internet speed.

Skater_goth
10-19-2006, 03:30 AM
nope directX it is something that you get in internet updates,
but the problemo is that it doesn't have the internet, the only reason I have it is for the skate videos and itunes. also external harddrive kinda thing to keep memory

tony777
10-19-2006, 04:06 AM
Hmm, i have no ide what your problem could be, i have windows ME and google video works fine.

Skater_goth
10-19-2006, 04:49 AM
Yay,
i went to the google website and read all the stuff there about it and avenchaley figured it out,

it was something to do with the colour settings and the video card, but I fixed it.

Skater_goth
10-19-2006, 04:53 AM
Yay,
i went to the google website and read all the stuff there about it and avenchaley figured it out,

it was something to do with the colour settings and the video card, but I fixed it.