PDA

View Full Version : Idea's for a film project

FilmerOG
10-18-2006, 03:10 PM
Hey, the annual filmmaking festival is coming up in my town and I wanted to try and enter it this year. Unfortunatley, I can't think of a plot. Hopefully you guys can help me think of some idea's? Also, please note, I'm hoping to shoot it in Super 8 and I don;t want to just make a skate video in Super 8.

Thanks, FilmerOG

$0uL1CiTii*~
10-18-2006, 03:14 PM
It's about being creative. Maybe go into a peaceful place, near a lake or something like that, bring a pad and pen, and just think of a story that you would like people to know about, that people would enjoy hearing about. It's about creativity, if your going to enter a contest, it should be your idea.

::ninja::
10-18-2006, 03:15 PM
make a horror movie, then send it to me.

FilmerOG
10-18-2006, 03:20 PM
It's about being creative. Maybe go into a peaceful place, near a lake or something like that, bring a pad and pen, and just think of a story that you would like people to know about, that people would enjoy hearing about. It's about creativity, if your going to enter a contest, it should be your idea.

Great idea bro! I'll go to the reeeal part of the country side and sit up on the hills overlooking some forests or something. Thanks. :)