PDA

View Full Version : so f-ing embarrasing...

amillionkickflips
10-18-2006, 01:33 PM
so at play practice yesterday since its at night i decided to wear pajama pants cause their really comfortable. thier kind of thin though, and we were about to do "Your the one that I want" and i got a boner cause my girlfriend (whos also in the play) pulled me out in the hallway for a quick makeout session when neither of us needed to be on stage. then we had to do the song while i had a boner. i know tons of people saw it and it sucked. this ever happen to you guys?

MaC-
10-18-2006, 01:34 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. no.

WTFBBQSAUCE?!
10-18-2006, 01:35 PM
And thats why you don't wear pajama pants to school.

leavemealone
10-18-2006, 01:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats hilarious and...no

Zeroskater11
10-18-2006, 01:37 PM
hahahahahahahah, thats great.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
Something called jeans, wear them. The tough ***** not your sister's.
The boner thing was clearly a punishment for being stupid and wearing pajamas anywhere outside your room.

As for boner stories, I've got some, but I won't get into them.

n0tap0ser,n0tapr0
haha, thats going to be sig'd by somebody.

GottaHaveStyle
i thought this was going to be how many threads you make

SkateorElse
You don't have a girlfriend, and if it actually happened, you'll live

WTFBBQSAUCE?!
10-18-2006, 01:42 PM
OH, I remembered I ripped my pants at lunch playing volleyball.

It wasn't tiny either, it was more like down the entire right side of my leg.

amillionkickflips
10-18-2006, 01:42 PM
You don't have a girlfriend

and i suppose you would know that.

n0tap0ser,n0tapr0
10-18-2006, 01:47 PM
and i suppose you would know that.

id watch out... you neva know

R1deKinK
10-18-2006, 01:48 PM
Retard.

star_skater
10-18-2006, 01:49 PM
should of tucked it in ..

nwodafometsys
10-18-2006, 01:51 PM
i thought this was going to be how many threads you makeOr the quality

the_unknown_soldier
10-18-2006, 02:10 PM
in the morning, i had wood and didn't even realize it, and my dick was sticking out of the hole in my pajama pants where it snaps up. i think my mom saw it.

$0uL1CiTii*~
10-18-2006, 02:12 PM
http://home.indy.rr.com/kevinandjill/ugly.jpg

amillionkickflips's girlfriend...

FilmerOG
10-18-2006, 02:12 PM
hahaha, that's unfortunate. I too had a similar experience, but it was in Gym class with required sweatpants...<_<

::ninja::
10-18-2006, 02:13 PM
so at play practice yesterday since its at night i decided to wear pajama pants cause their really comfortable. thier kind of thin though, and we were about to do "Your the one that I want" and i got a boner cause my girlfriend (whos also in the play) pulled me out in the hallway for a quick makeout session when neither of us needed to be on stage. then we had to do the song while i had a boner. i know tons of people saw it and it sucked. this ever happen to you guys?

I might sig this...

edit: yes sig'd.

chucktaylors369
10-18-2006, 02:15 PM
Should have leaned forward and tucked it in your legs, thats still funny tho

Snake
10-18-2006, 02:18 PM
In class if someone calls me to stand up or comeover to where they are at Ill just say I have a leg cramp and wait it off haha

amillionkickflips
10-18-2006, 02:19 PM
Should have leaned forward and tucked it in your legs, thats still funny tho

well it was hard cause i had to go out there and dance... and im in the front too

Let Fire Fall
10-18-2006, 02:21 PM
Geatest n00b thread in quite sometime.

bandikid
10-18-2006, 02:22 PM
Just get naked

Crispy
Didnt you notice you had a boner before you went on stage and tucked it up?

freddysk8er
hahahahahaha thats so funny....

Let Fire Fall
10-18-2006, 02:23 PM
So, quick make out sessions give you boners?

MaC-
10-18-2006, 02:24 PM
in the morning, i had wood and didn't even realize it, and my dick was sticking out of the hole in my pajama pants where it snaps up. i think my mom saw it.

heheheheh

WTFBBQSAUCE?!
10-18-2006, 02:25 PM

Poor lad.

FilmerOG
10-18-2006, 02:27 PM

eh, it happens, dude. I normally get a semi-stiffy if I hug a girl in my class. It;s just the male hormone, can;t stop it. Are you also implying that quick make out sessions don;t give you a stiffy? :-P (just kidding dude)

Century Child
Uh no, if you get embarresd by a boner your embarresed by your size.

flip-skateboards
man ok put your boner like straight up in your pants and put like the elastic part of your pants on it so you dicks barely even in your pants them put your shirt down and your boner will go really quick and you cant see it

Let Fire Fall
10-18-2006, 02:29 PM
eh, it happens, dude. I normally get a semi-stiffy if I hug a girl in my class. It;s just the male hormone, can;t stop it. Are you also implying that quick make out sessions don;t give you a stiffy? :-P (just kidding dude)

I don't normally get a full on raging boner from a quick moakeout session. Definately not one that will last for an entire song and cannot be hidden. Never gotten one from a damn hug.

WTFBBQSAUCE?!
10-18-2006, 02:30 PM
Uh no, if you get embarresd by a boner your embarresed by your size.

Haha, thats a different twist to it.

theskate
10-18-2006, 02:33 PM
So let me get this straight you got drunk off 4 shots of tequila, you were complaining about the immense pain of a flu shot and you wore pajamas in school and got a boner while performing a play. Misfortune seems to follow you everywhere.

FilmerOG
10-18-2006, 02:36 PM
I don't normally get a full on raging boner from a quick moakeout session. Definately not one that will last for an entire song and cannot be hidden. Never gotten one from a damn hug.

maybe he just started puberty or something...

idk, I'm 16, shit changes. I only get semi-stiffies because, well, I like breasts. Like, actually feeling them or coming in contact with them. So if I get a hug from a girl with big tits, and they squish on me, I looooove it. Gives me a partial boner.

n0tap0ser,n0tapr0
10-18-2006, 02:36 PM
Never gotten one from a damn hug.

you have to be pretty pathetic get one for that happen in my opinion

Let Fire Fall
10-18-2006, 02:37 PM

idk, I'm 16, shit changes. I only get semi-stiffies because, well, I like breasts. Like, actually feeling them or coming in contact with them. So if I get a hug from a girl with big tits, and they squish on me, I looooove it. Gives me a partial boner.

You're just a perv. Seriously, that should not give oyu a boner.

Century Child
10-18-2006, 02:39 PM
God you noobs and your damn wave of stupid replies! If you get a boner from hugging a woman, that means you have no self control and haven't gone far (if anywere) with a woman.

tony777
10-18-2006, 02:43 PM
Lol, sigged like none-other.

Popwar Pill
10-18-2006, 02:48 PM
We aren't allowed to wear pajama pants at my school...well guys anyway. Last year this one kid I know wore pajama pants and also took vigara so he had a boner through most of his classes.

SkateorElse
10-18-2006, 02:51 PM
Dude, you realise your ashamed and embaressed of your manhood?

Popwar Pill
10-18-2006, 02:55 PM

Wow, that's intensely sad...I feel fuzzy inside at best...

BlackWallStreetKilla
10-18-2006, 02:57 PM

lmao!!!!!!

Under_0ath17
10-18-2006, 02:59 PM
well the way i see it, a boner from making out is always good. The day your dick refuses to go up is a sad, sad day. Wouldn't you rather have it be up and horny with a girl then it being down and flacid? That would just mean you can't keep an erection worth shit..

Century Child
10-18-2006, 03:04 PM
well the way i see it, a boner from making out is always good. The day your dick refuses to go up is a sad, sad day. Wouldn't you rather have it be up and horny with a girl then it being down and flacid? That would just mean you can't keep an erection worth shit..

Or if it doesn't care about making out it only raises the flag when they give it mouth to mouth

ruckus.
10-18-2006, 05:13 PM
I wore pajama pants in gym the other day. Turns out there was a huge hole in the crotch and we were doing co-ed stretches. That was an awkward moment...

Klausfloride
10-18-2006, 05:17 PM
I'm the master at hiding boners, so ive never had that happen.

But it doesn't really matter because everyone can already see my dick.

I miss rasa libres
Be a man and whip that bad boy out. Shit happens wear jeans. Funny story actually in middle school there was a kid in yoga who got a boner out of no where. I felt horrible because this kid has like no freinds though.

djk102091
I had a boner in history class once, and the teacher asked me to hand out papers.. I tucked it quickly, but you could still tell.

Once in PE we were doing jumping jacks, and just before we got up I could totally see up this girls PE shorts, and I got a boner, and then when we were doing jumping jacks, it started bouncing up and down, and I tried to tuck it under my waist line, but it came undone.

Another time in PE, we were running the mile, and there was another hott chick I was checking out, and I got one, and when we were running it was bouncing up and down. So yeah, I guess you could say it has happened to me a few times.

Let Fire Fall
10-18-2006, 05:21 PM
This thread hurts my soul.

Klausfloride
10-18-2006, 05:24 PM
This thread hurts my soul.

You have to remember most of the members are at the age when you get a boner for pretty much any reason.

Rock_em_tight
10-18-2006, 05:29 PM
Thats funny and nothing like thats happen to me.

SomeDude
10-18-2006, 08:03 PM
Whenever I get a boner in public and there's a chance an awkward moment might come out of it, I usually relax, take deep breaths, and I try to think about something else to get my mind off of it. This makes your bad boy go down in an instant. And this is how I avoid situations like yours.

Adio Skater
10-18-2006, 08:19 PM
See to hide a boner, you have to put the elastic part of your underware/boxers on top of the boner, now it'll look like a very small non-noticible lump!

Or..

Another way to hide a boner is to balance on one leg. Your mind and body will try to concentrate on balancing...

MetalheadskaterTK
10-18-2006, 08:33 PM
I had a boner in history class once, and the teacher asked me to hand out papers.. I tucked it quickly, but you could still tell.

Once in PE we were doing jumping jacks, and just before we got up I could totally see up this girls PE shorts, and I got a boner, and then when we were doing jumping jacks, it started bouncing up and down, and I tried to tuck it under my waist line, but it came undone.

Another time in PE, we were running the mile, and there was another hott chick I was checking out, and I got one, and when we were running it was bouncing up and down. So yeah, I guess you could say it has happened to me a few times.

LOL

Monkeyskater
10-18-2006, 09:02 PM
See to hide a boner, you have to put the elastic part of your underware/boxers on top of the boner, now it'll look like a very small non-noticible lump!

Or..

Another way to hide a boner is to balance on one leg. Your mind and body will try to concentrate on balancing...

i will definitly try that.

another way is to get an erection at home, then tie/tape it to the inside of your leg. :]

djk102091
10-18-2006, 09:23 PM

Or..

That's what I meant by 'tucking it'

Valo Negroth
10-18-2006, 10:20 PM

Or..

Mine just sticks to my left leg when it happens

kag123
10-18-2006, 11:32 PM

Sorry, made this picture and found the perfect thread for it....

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i319/kag12345/1037421572_l.jpg

Valo Negroth
10-18-2006, 11:36 PM
Why didn't I think of pictures that make me feel about this thread?
http://www.123mycodes.com/myspacefunnystuff/8.gif

Cazstyles
10-19-2006, 12:47 AM
My ex was giving me a dry hardon in front of all my friends and they didn't know and then I got up and I was on fat.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
10-19-2006, 01:04 AM
I'll give you the keywords to my bad boner experience..

Unzipping, door squeeking, compliment, the staredown, the mom, the smell, the grandpa, and ex.

crownie
10-19-2006, 01:05 AM
just hold your bereathe and then it will go down. I was playing with my ex-girlfriends breast at lunch and we arnt even aloud to hold hands at school. So the teacher saw we were holding hands (luckily not me fondling with her breast) and he made me get up and walk a talk with him about how i should know the rules of holding hands. So before i got up i quickly tucked it in the elastic if my underwear.

flipuk
10-19-2006, 01:33 AM
just hold your bereathe and then it will go down. I was playing with my ex-girlfriends breast at lunch and we arnt even aloud to hold hands at school. So the teacher saw we were holding hands (luckily not me fondling with her breast) and he made me get up and walk a talk with him about how i should know the rules of holding hands. So before i got up i quickly tucked it in the elastic if my underwear.
holding hands rule? lol

xxdead_dollxx
10-19-2006, 07:00 AM
Hahah last year in my sport class we had swimming and I had my friend n his girlfriend were making out underwater during waterpolo n then coach was like "ayt everybody outta the pool" then my friends trying to stall n he comes out with a boner which was hella noticable...good laugh for a year.

skyfire111
10-19-2006, 07:04 AM

hahahahahaahah!!! roflmfao! that is so sig'd

::ninja::
10-19-2006, 07:06 AM
hahahahahaahah!!! roflmfao! that is so sig'd

You have a rolfmfoa problem......

skyfire111
10-19-2006, 07:12 AM
Thats like the first time ive ever said it?^

I think...

dain84
10-19-2006, 07:35 AM
I'll give you the keywords to my bad boner experience..

Unzipping, door squeeking, compliment, the staredown, the mom, the smell, the grandpa, and ex.
Tell us! I Already know, but still.

DomPy
10-19-2006, 08:52 AM
Tell us! Already know, but still.

^^what he said

Century Child
10-19-2006, 09:03 AM
My only real bad one was when I ate dinner with an ex and her family. I sat next to her and she placed my hand on her legs (she was wear a short skirt) and wanted me to caress her leg (she placed my hand on her leg and then she pushd my hand up her leg and down her leg). So after dinner I thought I would be nice and help clear the table, lets just say I should have wore darker pants. Im pretty sure that both her parents saw it, tan pants sorta tucked in white shirt, hard to miss.

mkcrank mulisha
10-19-2006, 01:41 PM
You have to remember most of the members are at the age when you get a boner for pretty much any reason.

Well when the girl across from you has no panties on and a perfectly revealing skirt...

happened last year

skyfire111
10-19-2006, 02:37 PM
Awesome^

$0uL1CiTii*~
10-19-2006, 02:40 PM
Omg Tony Hawk?!?!!!??!111!!!

Slapdown
10-19-2006, 02:43 PM
Omg Tony Hawk?!?!!!??!111!!!

Nahhh...Mike Hill steez mofo.

Century Child
10-19-2006, 02:50 PM
Well when the girl across from you has no panties on and a perfectly revealing skirt...

happened last year

No thats when you ask if she wants to play footies and you put your foot (without shoes) up a bit too high.

bradley7
10-19-2006, 02:54 PM
This thread makes me laugh.