PDA

View Full Version : The Science and Psychology of how to get women easilly

Slapdown
10-18-2006, 11:44 AM
Ok, well, since there are numerous amounts of girl threads all the time, I thought I'd give my own little pearls of wisdom, for I have recently discovered a few definitive rules to live by when trying to hook up with a girl. These are fool proof. They may sound illogical, but I've discussed my theories with several of my girl mates, and tested them out a few times (or had my friends test them out) and all results have come back conclusive.

Before we start, I must make a few points. This is NOT a girl help thread, nor is it as Girl help FAQ. This is a purely scientific and psychological analysis of women, and my findings. I am sharing my results in the hope that you will use my advice, and then go out and score with good looking girls.

All replies must be about the findings. None of this "But I really like her, what should I dooooo!" I'm telling you what to do. There should be no more need to ask questions. The only questions that should be asked is "I think this also works, and you have missed it out", but don't be upset if I shoot down your theory with an example.

My last point is, these findings are based on me being a total asshole to women. That's because I have found out that's what they like. If you think that treating them sweet is the best policy, then you keep buying them roses. I'm a chauvanist. You aren't. Please don't complain to me if you disapprove of my ideals.

That said, let's crack on with "Slapdown's Rules to Scoring Women"

1) Girls hate guys who sweat them - If you act like you dont give a shit with a girl, its new grounds for her. This girl is used to guys swooning over her, offering her drinks and being her servant. It's nice once in a while to have a guy come over, talk to you like a human, but makes a challenge out of it.

Example: There is a girl at a bar. There are two guys. The first guy goes over, offers her a drink, feeds her with the same "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met" line, etc etc. The second guy goes over, and just talks to her. He pays her attention, listens when she talks, and talks back. He appears interesting. However, he does not over compliment her. He doesn't necessarily even offer her a drink. He just treats her like his best guy mate.

This works, because the guy is a challenge, and is a new thing for the woman, and therefore, he becomes more attractive.

2) Girls hate clingy guys - Try too hard and you can kiss your ass good bye. Stay chill.

Example - There is no need to be a girls bitch...ever. Texting "Just to say Hi", running across the street just to smile and then run off, or calling her every minute just to make sure she's ok will not get you noticed. You won't even appear sweet, just fucking creepy. The way to do it is only make communication if the situation arises. If she's there, and you're there, and you feel like talking. She shouldn't take your conversation for granted. Make her come to you. It'll be an easy detection of whether she's into you or not.

3) Girls like guys with obvious talents and skills - If you can come across as an all rounder, girls psychologically will like you because you possess good gene traits.

Example - Think of Lions. Lions are constantly fighting to get the lady. The Lion that wins the fight gets the girl. This is because the Lioness see's this Lion as strong. It's the same with women. If they meet a guy who is fit, athletic, smart good looking and funny, she will psychologically see that he would be good for mating, and therefore, good offspring. Display your talents to the girl (but don't be dickish or a show off).

4) Girls are always hunting for the best mate - Look strong and protective, and they are gonna go for it.

Example - Same thing as above really. No girl wants a guy more feminine than her. Prove to her that you'd be a good protector of her and her young, just by acting dominant. Don't run off into every scuffle to show you can hold your own, but by the way you talk, show that'd you'd be a good protector, and somewhat stubborn and hold a hard line on important issues.

5) Arrogance - Girls will go for the guy who doesn't give a shit and takes risks, rather than the guy who says nothing.

Example - I'm not saying go over to a girl, rip your shirt off and flex your muscles. But acting like you are the one person in that room that is worth talking to will go a long way. Just act like you are the best, and you'll be the best. Girls love a little bit of cockiness, a little bit of flirting, and if she makes a hint at you wanting her, just act as if to say, you'd be so lucky...even if you really like her. It's hotter to the girl for you to blow off her hint than for you to jump on it and ask her out. Remember, stay chill.

6) No obviousness - You have to be subtle. It goes a long way:

Example - Ok, so you want to tell this girl she is beautiful/hot/sexy. Instead of a straight up "I think you are beautiful/hot/sexy", drop it in conversation. "Ahhh, don't tell me that a beautiful girl like you doesn't know how that works!" You have to imply that you think she is beautiful without telling her. I used beautiful there, because you should never tell a girl she is hot or sexy. It's lame. Unless you are mid-fuck.

Example 2 - Lets say you've just met the girl. At a bar lets say. If a guy came out and said "you're beautiful/sexy/hot" it seems cheesy and creepy. However, engage a girl in conversation, and then drop in a sentence "beautiful girls like you" gives them the same "you're beautiful" but without sounding cheesy, or just there for one thing (sex).

7) No cheesy lines - This one doens't need an example. Saying "I'm Fred Flintstone, and I'm gonna make your Bedrock" is not gonna get you anywhere. Girls like down to earth guys who they can talk to, not guys who attempt to be funny and fail.

8) Be interesting, not self absorbed - When talking to a girl, you have to give off the vibe that you are a decent guy, but you shouldn't make the whole conversation about you.

Example - As the guy, it is probably your job to direct the conversation. Ask questions, and make it work. This actually put the ball in your court to make her realise how great you are. Ok, so let's say you are talking to a girl, and you are dying to tell her how amazing at (for example) baseball you are. Basically, you ask her the question you want to answer. So:

You: So, do you play any sports?
Her: Yeah, I play basketball every now and then...

Right, now providing she's not a rude bitch, she should be interested enough in you to ask:

Her: What about you?
You: Oh yeah, I play baseball for the championship winning side (insert story here about how you hit the winning home run).

I'm not telling you to lie to the girl about how good you are, but I would say beef up your story to make sure you sound good. Even some half truths wouldn't go a miss. She'll never find out.

Basically, you ask her questions, and be interested in her answers. But the real key is answering your own questions. Also, don't be scared to link things.

Example:

Her: So what music are you into?
You: Oh, I used to be really into Heavy Metal, but since I started skateboarding, I got more into Hip hop.
Her: Oh, so you skateboard?!

I used that one the other day. It was gold. I then got to tell her I was on flow for Blue Angel, and she even called her mate over and was like "You like skaters don't you, well Andy's quite good, tell her Andy!"

It was gold.

9) Listen - You can't engage girls in conversation if you're not listening to what they are saying. Make sure you ask follow on questions to their every answer.

10) Don't give a shit - I know this is hard, but ignoring a girl who likes you will drive her wild.

Example - When I was in Lanzarote with my mate, there was this one girl who was really into him, and there was one girl who was really into me. Let me contrast stories:

I liked the girl I was with, so I worked extra hard to get her. Because I was paying her too much attention, she lost interest fast, and also saw that she could use me as a door mat to buy her drinks and not do much else back. BIG LOSER!

Lewis didn't like the girl he got stuck with, so he attempted to ignore her as much as possible. Because he was paying her so little attention, she made it her goal to get him, so was all over him as much as possible. BIG WINNER!

Basically, the three main rules are:

Reproduction - Appear as a good mate.

Confidence/Arrogance - No-one is better than you

Nonchulance - Care less

Now go and act like a dick and get yourself a girl!

Valo Negroth
10-18-2006, 11:51 AM
If I may add a little to this, girls like a guy with a certain amount of arrogance. Not so much that you like smell of your own farts and always talking about yourself.

Slapdown
10-18-2006, 11:52 AM
If I may add a little to this, girls like a guy with a certain amount of arrogance. Not so much that you like smell of your own farts and always talking about yourself.

That's already written in there buddy.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
10-18-2006, 11:53 AM
But of course it depends on the girl and her mood at the time.
Some girls just don't want to talk to anyone at all sometimes.
Or sometimes they want to be around someone funny rather than serious.
It all depends, but I think you spoke for the majority of girls.

Kevo
10-18-2006, 11:55 AM
It's the Ten Commandments of Getting Girls.

Yea it makes sence what you're saying. I would say I'll try some of it, but I don't really ask people out so I won't need those for awhile.

bandikid
10-18-2006, 11:57 AM
Very nice indeed. Toom bad this hot girl I like and I'm pretty sure she likes me just got a boyfriend because I wad too pussy to ask her to the movies. :(

Slapdown
10-18-2006, 11:58 AM
But of course it depends on the girl and her mood at the time.
Some girls just don't want to talk to anyone at all sometimes.
Or sometimes they want to be around someone funny rather than serious.
It all depends, but I think you spoke for the majority of girls.

Moody girls who wanna talk to no-one don't deserve to be spoken to ever.

Also, I'm not saying be dead serious during all this. Being funny is like gold as well. Girls love a funny guy. It's just about not trying too hard or being cheesy.

Zeroskater11
10-18-2006, 11:58 AM
Those seem like they would work, but my looks are going to get me nowhere.

drizzle
10-18-2006, 11:59 AM
i asked my friend if any of that was true. (she's a girl)

crazybiker8888: tell me if any of this is true:
crazybiker8888: http://www.skateboard-city.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=72244
sams a retard: alright
sams a retard: number 1 is true..
sams a retard: number 2 is also true.
sams a retard: number 3 is kinda sorda true... (for me that is)
sams a retard: 4, true.
sams a retard: 5, again, true.
sams a retard: 6, true
sams a retard: 7 true..
sams a retard: 8 true..
crazybiker8888: holy ***** i never known a british guy that was telling the truth...
sams a retard: ahaha
sams a retard: 9 true..
sams a retard: 10, ehhh kinda sorda true..

wow

bandikid
10-18-2006, 12:00 PM
Yet I don't like to act all tough and shit. All the time some girl will talk about her boyfriend to some guys and how tough he is, and they will be like "YEA OK HE WOULD GET IS ASSED KICKED THE LITTLE BITCH. HE TALKS WAY TOO MUCH SHIT HAHA I'D KILL HIM."

That doesn't make the girl feel too great eaither

Slapdown
10-18-2006, 12:02 PM

crazybiker8888: http://www.skateboard-city.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=72244
crazybiker8888: holy ***** i never known a british guy that was telling the truth...

wow

I'm coming on AIM now to e-score with that chick.

Slapdown
10-18-2006, 12:03 PM
Those seem like they would work, but my looks are going to get me nowhere.

The beauty of these 10 rules, is that looks mean shit. You don't need to be Brad Pitt to be confident, and confident guys get girls. Just believe that you have more to offer than a pretty face. I'm hardly gonna win Mr Universe, but I have game. It's simple.

drizzle
10-18-2006, 12:03 PM
I'm coming on AIM now to e-score with that chick.

that would make you an e-pedofile.

Let Fire Fall
10-18-2006, 12:04 PM
Moody girls who wanna talk to no-one don't deserve to be spoken to ever.

Also, I'm not saying be dead serious during all this. Being funny is like gold as well. Girls love a funny guy. It's just about not trying too hard or being cheesy.

My sense of humor and my boyish goodlooks score all the ladies.

Slapdown
that would make you an e-pedofile.

Better than being a real paedophile I guess...

Slapdown
My sense of humor and my boyish goodlooks score all the ladies.

ALL...the ladies? Yeah...all two of em...GO MIKE!

EDIT: And let's remember that 1 of them was mentally unstable...

Thats a whole 50% of them.

Let Fire Fall
10-18-2006, 12:05 PM
But, yes. These are all pretty much true. It works. If you're one of those pussy whipped guys, the girl will walk all over you and then get bored and leave you. You have to stay in control, but not appear to have all the control.

Let Fire Fall
10-18-2006, 12:06 PM
ALL...the ladies? Yeah...all two of em...GO MIKE!

EDIT: And let's remember that 1 of them was mentally unstable...

Thats a whole 50% of them.

Two of them I have scored with. Many others I could have if I wasn't a puss puss.

Slapdown
10-18-2006, 12:06 PM
But, yes. These are all pretty much true. It works. If you're one of those pussy whipped guys, the girl will walk all over you and then get bored and leave you. You have to stay in control, but not appear to have all the control.

Talking from experience much?

Slapdown
10-18-2006, 12:07 PM
Two of them I have scored with. Many others I could have if I wasn't a puss puss.

This thread came a little bit too late then, didn't it? My bad.

star_skater
10-18-2006, 12:07 PM

wow
nice.......

Let Fire Fall
10-18-2006, 12:09 PM
Talking from experience much?

In a way, yes.

Let Fire Fall
10-18-2006, 12:10 PM
This thread came a little bit too late then, didn't it? My bad.

I learned it all first hand, and am now putting it to use.

Slapdown
10-18-2006, 12:10 PM
I learned it all first hand, and am now putting it to use.

Really...hows that girlfriend of yours then...oh wait...

Let Fire Fall
10-18-2006, 12:14 PM
Really...hows that girlfriend of yours then...oh wait...

I basically have a girlfriend, but I don't have a relationship. It's confusing as ***** but IT'S ALL GOOD.

I'm totally blwoing her off on Friday to go to this other girl's 18th birthday party at the beach though.

Slapdown
10-18-2006, 12:16 PM
I basically have a girlfriend, but I don't have a relationship. It's confusing as ***** but IT'S ALL GOOD.

I'm totally blwoing her off on Friday to go to this other girl's 18th birthday party at the beach though.

I wish I was as good as you at sealing the deal...poof...

Oh man, I haven't told you the story of the girl who asked me out 6 times in 10 minutes yet...we'll speak on MSN soon. LOL.

drizzle
10-18-2006, 12:16 PM
it's not nice to keep secrets.

Let Fire Fall
10-18-2006, 12:19 PM
I wish I was as good as you at sealing the deal...poof...

Oh man, I haven't told you the story of the girl who asked me out 6 times in 10 minutes yet...we'll speak on MSN soon. LOL.

Hahahaha, holy ***** that's awesome. Yet, scary at the same time.

Valo Negroth
10-18-2006, 12:22 PM

Beach parties are worth it but you should take her with you but its your choice to free ball it

Let Fire Fall
10-18-2006, 12:29 PM
Beach parties are worth it but you should take her with you but its your choice to free ball it

I'm still debating.

hessenmob
10-18-2006, 12:36 PM
My god Im asking sbc for advice.

ALRIGHT. This chick Im into is in my class. Man, I try to play it cool but she sits next to me in a bunch of classes, and if she doesnt dig me then why ignore her and then ruin a potential friendship?

WHAT DO I DO?

20thCB
10-18-2006, 12:39 PM
I have to ask; do you just start writing stuff when you get bored?

Valo Negroth
10-18-2006, 12:40 PM
My god Im asking sbc for advice.

ALRIGHT. This chick Im into is in my class. Man, I try to play it cool but she sits next to me in a bunch of classes, and if she doesnt dig me then why ignore her and then ruin a potential friendship?

WHAT DO I DO?

Grow some balls and talk to her, your not helping yourself by keeping quiet.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
10-18-2006, 12:41 PM
I don't have the emotional stability to play around from girl to girl.

hessenmob
10-18-2006, 12:42 PM
Grow some balls and talk to her, your not helping yourself by keeping quiet.

Dude its not like I dont know her, we'Ve been talking for a while.

Slapdown

Not really. I write stuff when I feel the need to inform people of important shit.

Let Fire Fall

I do that.

When I get really bored, I think in poetry.

Valo Negroth
10-18-2006, 12:43 PM
Dude its not like I dont know her, we'Ve been talking for a while.

Just ask her out and if she says no, you can't blame yourself for trying and it won't hurt your friendship. Its going to be the same.

hessenmob
10-18-2006, 12:48 PM
Just ask her out and if she says no, you can't blame yourself for trying and it won't hurt your friendship. Its going to be the same.

Pfffffff, dude I dont ask out girls I know for two weeks, and plus its not how I roll.

Let Fire Fall
10-18-2006, 12:51 PM

Some girls find it awkward to hang out with a guy who asked them out and they said no to.

hessenmob
10-18-2006, 12:52 PM
Some girls find it awkward to hang out with a guy who asked them out and they said no to.

Werd.

Dr. Foundation
10-18-2006, 01:01 PM
Thank you.

theskate
10-18-2006, 01:04 PM
This guide is very true, and just to add, and to bolden the point that, confidence goes a long way.

Slapdown
10-18-2006, 05:57 PM
This got burried too fast. Bizzump.

The_Q
10-18-2006, 07:55 PM
If Slapdown writes a book it would be gold. He could call it "Be a dick to a girl if you wanna get your dick in a girl" hehe. Oh and I would like to add that girls DO NOT like to be urinated on, no matter what you think. DO NOT DO IT! personal experience

::ninja::
10-18-2006, 08:17 PM
shweet guide.

fuzzballofdoom
10-18-2006, 08:33 PM
if they feel bad, all you gotta say is
"you wanna talk about it?"
and they go on and on, pretend to care
and your in :)

Let Fire Fall
10-18-2006, 08:39 PM
if they feel bad, all you gotta say is
"you wanna talk about it?"
and they go on and on, pretend to care
and your in :)

I have done this to my ex-girlfriend (when I was with her).

She was upset, I called her, I knew she was going to ramble on for a solid half hour. I went, "So, how was your day?" put the phone down, played video games, and every now and then i picked it up, "Yea" "mmhmm" "oh" She never knew.

djk102091
10-18-2006, 08:40 PM
Hey LFF, how much rep do you have, because on my computer for some reason I can't see the little preview thing that pops up when you hover your mouse over it.

Let Fire Fall
10-18-2006, 08:45 PM
Hey LFF, how much rep do you have, because on my computer for some reason I can't see the little preview thing that pops up when you hover your mouse over it.

A lot.

emericaxskater
10-18-2006, 08:46 PM
This guide is very true, and just to add, and to bolden the point that, confidence goes a long way.

Exactly what i was gonna say.

I think you need to expand on confidence more.

Good guide though.

Snake
10-18-2006, 08:56 PM
I always use astrology signs to woo the laides. Ask what month they were born in durring a conversation, say oh your a *insert astrology sign here* then start to move on without explaining it, they will if they have the intellect of a regular teenage girl they always go WELL WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Explain it to them in any manner you want too. My experience shows me that girls like astology for some reason and will remember you fondly because of this. Popular delusions and the manipulation of crowds is always so fun.

Let Fire Fall
10-18-2006, 09:05 PM
Possibility of major scoring with a chick this weekend for me. She's all over me right now (conversing with her via telephone). She just said the song "I Wanna Love You" by Akon fits her mood. Ahem:

I see you windin n grindin up on that pole,
I kno u see me lookin' at you and you already kno
I wanna fuck you, you already know
I wanna fuck you, you already know

OMFG.

atmboy136
10-18-2006, 09:07 PM

yeah, that happened to me and a girl named katie. i asked her out, she said no, and now we dont really talk anymore.

omg, LFF is a gangstarr, one of the best. you rep god, you..

Slapdown
10-19-2006, 05:24 AM
I always use astrology signs to woo the laides. Ask what month they were born in durring a conversation, say oh your a *insert astrology sign here* then start to move on without explaining it, they will if they have the intellect of a regular teenage girl they always go WELL WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Explain it to them in any manner you want too. My experience shows me that girls like astology for some reason and will remember you fondly because of this. Popular delusions and the manipulation of crowds is always so fun.

To be honest, if a girl brings up star signs, I don't even attempt to impress her. Even if I met her 3 minutes ago, I'll tell her she's a retard for believing in that shit.

nothingwrongwithme
10-19-2006, 06:47 AM
well for me its just being their cuz when i go skating my hair is all poofy and shit and girls love touching it, i get a group touching my hair its way cool and like when one person is touching it i touch there hair then move my hand to thier check chuckle a bit, flash a sexy smile then touch their face laugh a bit then say"im sorry i do that to everyone cuz when i do that people make the most adorable face every (stammer a bit)and i just have to do it" then laugh again with the sexy laugh/smile/and voice after thay touched my hair they melt and they lean on my shoulder give another sexy smile/laugh and i got it hooked line and sinker.if that doesnt work, it because your not me and or the girls here arent like the girls where your at.

Valo Negroth
10-19-2006, 06:52 AM
well for me its just being their cuz when i go skating my hair is all poofy and shit and girls love touching it, i get a group touching my hair its way cool and like when one person is touching it i touch there hair then move my hand to thier check chuckle a bit, flash a sexy smile then touch their face laugh a bit then say"im sorry i do that to everyone cuz when i do that people make the most adorable face every (stammer a bit)and i just have to do it" then laugh again with the sexy laugh/smile/and voice after thay touched my hair they melt and they lean on my shoulder give another sexy smile/laugh and i got it hooked line and sinker.if that doesnt work, it because your not me and or the girls here arent like the girls where your at.

Girls touching your head means nothing, they just want to build up your confience then when you ask one of them out they say no, and then it becomes an inside joke with her and her friends, and her friend's friends, rise, and repeat.

And the Tears Will Fall
10-19-2006, 09:35 AM
[QUOTE=Slapdown;1104930]

10) Don't give a shit - I know this is hard, but ignoring a girl who likes you will drive her wild.

Example - When I was in Lanzarote with my mate, there was this one girl who was really into him, and there was one girl who was really into me. Let me contrast stories:
QUOTE]

my dear every thing is good except this part...girls dont like to be ignored...we like you more if you pay attention to us...

Slapdown
10-19-2006, 09:48 AM
[quote=Slapdown;1104930]

QUOTE]

my dear every thing is good except this part...girls dont like to be ignored...we like you more if you pay attention to us...

How wrong you are. You have literally no idea how far ignoring a girl goes. Then again, you are an emo girl on a 95% male skateboard forum, so it was pretty obvious you were gonna be an attention whore. When you get your first period though, and start going out meeting guys properly, you won't like the attention so much.

And the Tears Will Fall
10-19-2006, 09:56 AM
How wrong you are. You have literally no idea how far ignoring a girl goes. Then again, you are an emo girl on a 95% male skateboard forum, so it was pretty obvious you were gonna be an attention whore. When you get your first period though, and start going out meeting guys properly, you won't like the attention so much.

how the hell am i an attention whore?? And im 16 yes ive had my first period..why dont you go grow some pubes little boy?

brenz-brenz
10-19-2006, 10:09 AM
A few notes. All the time you were ragging on me for going on about those emails you would never read, I was reading the exact same thing you have written here. Exact that guy knows a ton more. www.doubleyourdating.com

Also. When it comes to relationships, things change for the most part, you should pay more compliments, but still remain funny and cocky.

Single life is already good for me... Its not even been 48 hours, hahaha.

Also, another key thing... body language.

You gotta be chilled and in charge with your body language.

brenz-brenz
10-19-2006, 10:10 AM
how the hell am i an attention whore?? And im 16 yes ive had my first period..why dont you go grow some pubes little boy?

Had you had a second period though?! Or just a first? If you've only had one... the first might of been you cutting yourself on something, ouch.

brenz-brenz
10-19-2006, 10:17 AM
More good stuff.

"I used to have no idea if a woman was ready to be kissed.

I could be sitting there talking to her, thinking to myself “Wow, her lips really look nice...” but I didn't know what to do next. This would often leave me kissless, and many times kissless for good, as I didn't get another chance.

Here's what I do now:

If I've been talking to a girl, and I want to know if she's ready to be kissed, I'll reach over and touch her hair while we're talking and make a comment about it. I'll say "Your hair looks so soft" and just touch the tips of it.

If she smiles and likes this, I'll reach back over and start stroking it again, but this time I also glance down at her lips and back up to her eyes a couple of times. If she lets me keep touching her hair, I know that she's ready to be kissed.

By using “The Kiss Test” I've been kind and complimentary, but by being very SUBTLE about it, I haven't given her anything she can object to. I now have a way of knowing if she's ready to be kissed that NEVER gets me rejected—and I know within 5 minutes what it used to take me hours or days to figure out..."

hessenmob
10-19-2006, 12:18 PM
Brenz you up for e drinks?

Snake
10-19-2006, 12:52 PM
To be honest, if a girl brings up star signs, I don't even attempt to impress her. Even if I met her 3 minutes ago, I'll tell her she's a retard for believing in that shit.
To each his on.

Let Fire Fall
10-19-2006, 01:10 PM

Hahahahaha holy shit. Hahahaha, that was so gay.

star_skater
10-19-2006, 01:27 PM
howd you get so much rep LFF? did you make it so?

And the Tears Will Fall
10-20-2006, 06:34 PM
Had you had a second period though?! Or just a first? If you've only had one... the first might of been you cutting yourself on something, ouch.

haha yes ive had more than one

Hot Pie
10-20-2006, 09:07 PM
This works 100%

back in grade 7-8 I used to act all sweet and nice around girls and fell into the "bff" trap, then I noticed my good buddy got alot of girls and he acted arogent and a bit cocky so I started doing that around grade 9 and things changed instantly.

(for refrance I am in grade 11 right now)

Brian10
10-20-2006, 09:46 PM
Basically just be like how you are around guy friends, dont give a shit what they say, be normal not creepy and like please suck my balls, pretty straight forward

MealOnWheels
10-20-2006, 10:21 PM
If Slapdown writes a book it would be gold. He could call it "Be a dick to a girl if you wanna get your dick in a girl" hehe. Oh and I would like to add that girls DO NOT like to be urinated on, no matter what you think. DO NOT DO IT! personal experience

LOL and slapdown nice guide but u also hav to hav decent looks to pull the " badass" thing like u can't be a short pudgy fat kid and try to be all hard and stuff those r the ones that hav to try their luck sucking up to girls or so i've noticed.

sk8aj
10-21-2006, 09:05 AM
ok well i will probly get flamed for this but oh well.

so i no this chick and i liked her for ages but didnt wanna ask her out because i asked her out about 1 yr ago and she said no(she had a bf) and it got hell weird between we didnt talk for like ages.

So about 1 month ago we started becoming good friends with her and today i met her at this show thing(kelmscott show its in western australia) and we were going on the ranger its this ride were there it goes up side if anyone cares, she got really cos it stopped upside down for like 10 seconds and she got scared and started to hold my hand cos she thought she would fall of. when i got of the ride i decided i wanted to ask her out but i dont know how cos i dont wanna get rejected at we not talk to each other for ages.
can someone give me tips?? dont just tell me to ask her out and dont be a pussy, i did that and it didnt work.

Slapdown
10-21-2006, 09:21 AM
LOL and slapdown nice guide but u also hav to hav decent looks to pull the " badass" thing like u can't be a short pudgy fat kid and try to be all hard and stuff those r the ones that hav to try their luck sucking up to girls or so i've noticed.

I'm a 5'7 ginger guy with an afro...guys with bad looks can run good game.

lazylife
10-21-2006, 09:22 AM
pshh, just go to your local drug store and buy a bottle of cloroform. works everytime.

Valo Negroth
10-21-2006, 09:28 AM

Thats true, got to spit that mac and cheese to get the women at times. Hell I know Im no Usher or Justin Timberlake, but I can get some girls.

::ninja::
10-21-2006, 10:36 AM
[QUOTE=Slapdown;1104930]

QUOTE]

Theres a diffrence, your emo so you want attention.

Valo Negroth
10-21-2006, 10:40 AM
God some of you need work on your quotes.

YourMom
10-21-2006, 10:44 AM
This is a pretty good guide on how to get a girl interested, I must say. I learned all of this stuff and then some 3 years ago. Now it just seems like common sense. Nothing to it.

I don't think it's fully fool-proof though. Sure, if a(ny) girl is captivated by some guy, you can bet your ass that the guy is using these techniques either consciously or subconsciously to get her. But what worked for that one guy may not always work for any other guy, mainly because I think taste, social status and various other things come into play. She may even feel attracted to you but turn you down because she doesn't think you'll fit well in her little bubble she calls life. (Tough shit I guess. Move on and try to get another girl.)

Thus comes the question, how do I know whether or not she likes me, and when is the opportune time to approach her? That's where body language comes in handy... which brenz already pointed out

And you know what just struck me as curious? These are all good rules for guy getting with a girl, but what about a girl getting with another girl? That's an interesting can of worms to open, oh don't it seem so...

Popwar Pill
10-21-2006, 10:51 AM

"Christ he's tiny" Sorry...just thought it was a good time to insert a fat bastard qoute.

black_world_skater
10-21-2006, 01:23 PM
Beads of wisdom.

yeahyeahyeah
10-21-2006, 01:46 PM
God some of you need work on your quotes.

lawl

seanb
10-21-2006, 03:41 PM
"Excuse me does this rag smell like chlorophorm to you?" - best pickup line ever

BoringTown
12-02-2006, 02:52 PM
I used beautiful there, because you should never tell a girl she is hot or sexy. It's lame. Unless you are mid-fuck.
I damn near pissed myself.

flipuk
12-02-2006, 03:26 PM
The touching of the hair works wonders has to be said. So easy to do as well

Valo Negroth
12-02-2006, 03:31 PM
Touching their hair? Never tired or heard of that. Girls touch my hair all the time (mostly to see if its real or not).

yeahyeahyeah
12-02-2006, 03:32 PM
Touching their hair? Never tired or heard of that. Girls touch my hair all the time (mostly to see if its real or not).

lawl

Valo Negroth
12-02-2006, 03:35 PM
lawl

Im going to put this into practice, all I really know is girls love hair. Advice is to grow it long and ask a hot girl to cornrow it.

yeahyeahyeah
12-02-2006, 03:38 PM
Im going to put this into practice, all I really know is girls love hair. Advice is to grow it long and ask a hot girl to cornrow it.

My hair is already long :-/ Im going to try that

one_armed_boxer
03-06-2007, 12:18 PM
this is so true hahhaa.. like that old trick where yorue really nice to a gril for a good week adn then ignore her

baker_skater
03-06-2007, 12:21 PM
this is so true hahhaa.. like that old trick where yorue really nice to a gril for a good week adn then ignore her

Come on, you're a respected user. I would excpect more from you.

one_armed_boxer
03-06-2007, 01:01 PM
Come on, you're a respected user. I would excpect more from you.

:-$ youre right :sad:

AWS-4life
03-06-2007, 01:05 PM
girls cornrow my hair all the time, its great,

to get a short but sweet relationship find a slut in your school and tell her you do drugs, and they come crawling over like rats to a poor person.

himhkd
03-06-2007, 01:06 PM
dude this tread was back when valo was here

one_armed_boxer
03-06-2007, 01:48 PM
oh, dont be a vagina

n0tap0ser,n0tapr0
03-06-2007, 02:10 PM
sorry, but it doesnt work.

Slapdown
03-06-2007, 02:20 PM
sorry, but it doesnt work.

You just don't have game.

skatejersey
03-06-2007, 02:21 PM
oh i usually just show up to their house naked. then they just stare at me senselessly untill i have sex with them.

The Sinistral
03-06-2007, 02:25 PM
damn, showing up naked eh.. I must say, thats pretty damn brave

___I_<3_( . )( . )___
03-06-2007, 02:31 PM
"Excuse me does this rag smell like chlorophorm to you?" - best pickup line ever

LMFAO!!

Grand_Hustle
03-06-2007, 02:51 PM
Ok Slap,I have a scenario for you.There's this girl in my first block class,2 grades ahead of me.I can't tell if she kinda digs me or if she's the sweetest person alive, but she always says hey to me,asks me how I'm doing,says she loves me etc.So,in first block how should I aproach her(if at all).Obviously she isn't impressed by my sweet basketball skillz(she's the only one though,son).Here's where it sucks though:she's way out of my league,that doesn't even do it justice.It's like if The world's hottest girl (being her) asked Mac- out ( I really hate comparing myself to Mac-,I should seek therapy).What do I do?

MullenSucks
03-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Ok Slap,I have a scenario for you.There's this girl in my first block class,2 grades ahead of me.I can't tell if she kinda digs me or if she's the sweetest person alive be she always says hey to me,asks me how I'm doing,says she loves me etc.So,in first block how should I aproach her(if at all).Obviously she isn't impressed by my sweet basketball skillz(she's the only one though,son).Here's where it sucks though:she's way out of my league,that doesn't even do it justice.It's like if The world's hottest girl (being her) asked Mac- out ( I really hate comparing myself to Mac-,I should seek therapy).What do I do?

Give up all hope, as its clear from this post alone you're an annoying, idiotic douchebag with no personality.

Grand_Hustle
03-06-2007, 03:14 PM
Give up all hope, as its clear from this post alone you're an annoying, idiotic douchebag with no personality.

I like your optimism.

n0tap0ser,n0tapr0
03-06-2007, 03:22 PM
You just don't have game.
well, i have tons of friends that are girls, but none of them want commitment. :-\

5deckollie
03-06-2007, 03:39 PM
yea alot of that stuff is true. its kinda wierd cause i do alot of that stuff naturally. i guess some people are just born with game.

lazylife
03-06-2007, 03:45 PM
chloroform > your method

Grand_Hustle
03-06-2007, 04:01 PM
chloroform > your method

chloroform>everything.....joo sunofa beach!

Grand_Hustle
03-06-2007, 04:08 PM
yea alot of that stuff is true. its kinda wierd cause i do alot of that stuff naturally. i guess some people are just born with game.

First call bull s**t,move and a second?

Slapdown
03-06-2007, 04:13 PM
Ok Slap,I have a scenario for you.There's this girl in my first block class,2 grades ahead of me.I can't tell if she kinda digs me or if she's the sweetest person alive, but she always says hey to me,asks me how I'm doing,says she loves me etc.So,in first block how should I aproach her(if at all).Obviously she isn't impressed by my sweet basketball skillz(she's the only one though,son).Here's where it sucks though:she's way out of my league,that doesn't even do it justice.It's like if The world's hottest girl (being her) asked Mac- out ( I really hate comparing myself to Mac-,I should seek therapy).What do I do?

You go to the first post of this entire thread and abide by steps 1 through 10.

well, i have tons of friends that are girls, but none of them want commitment. :-\

So you're a gay best mate to a tonne of girls? Congrats?

chloroform > your method

A hot girlfriend whos obviously out of your league > Jail sentence for rape.

My method > Your method.

5deckollie
03-06-2007, 04:37 PM
First call bull s**t,move and a second?

what?

20thCB
03-06-2007, 05:02 PM

I used to be like that. Start being a ***** works wonders.

StreetLight
03-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Slapdown, since you seem knowledgeable on the topic of women, i have a genuine question for you. What is more important to them, physical appearance or the rules you have defined? Is it an individual case where it depends on the girl or is there a definite answer? Any help is appreciated.

one_armed_boxer
03-06-2007, 09:05 PM
doesnt matter how ugly you are as long as you got game man.. think about college and all those ugly guys gettin good-lookin chicks

yeahyeahyeah
03-06-2007, 09:07 PM
I'm a damn pimp. Enough said.

No guys, I don't want you're ridiculous flames plz.

Roboman
03-06-2007, 09:51 PM
doesnt matter how ugly you are as long as you got game man.. think about college and all those ugly guys gettin good-lookin chicks

Perzactly.

n0tap0ser,n0tapr0
03-06-2007, 10:15 PM
i cant quote, but slap, i have to point out, british girls are easier to get than american. american people are so picky and just... yeah, it sounds like an excuse. man i have being the "gay" friend.

as for 20thcb, im not like a total ***, but im not all emotional and crap. like if someone says "hmm, i wonder where all the cop cars are going.." i say something like "they are chasing a bad guy." or something like that. just give them the complete opposite of the answer they want. i dunno. its not like i fail at life.

on that note, ZOMG ROFL has green gems.

The Sinistral
03-06-2007, 10:53 PM
Man does anybody else seem to attract 14-15 year olds?? Seriously, maybe if I were 14 or 15..

BigZZ
03-06-2007, 11:03 PM
i wondered why i was girls best friends but none of them wanted to be my girlfriend, and i can see why now. My friend acts exactly as you explain and he gets all of them, thanks man.

Skater_goth
03-06-2007, 11:54 PM
Omg I have always acted like this guide thing anyway, it's like they read my mind then wrote about it.

Slapdown
03-07-2007, 09:49 AM
Slapdown, since you seem knowledgeable on the topic of women, i have a genuine question for you. What is more important to them, physical appearance or the rules you have defined? Is it an individual case where it depends on the girl or is there a definite answer? Any help is appreciated.

It depends on the girl, but, I personally find that so long as you have game, you can look like me and still pull. I'm not hot in the slightest, but I've been with 8 different girls since the start of 2007, and I'm on the verge of a new girlfriend now. So evidently, it's not all looks. Cheekiness and arrogance goes a long way.

i cant quote, but slap, i have to point out, british girls are easier to get than american. american people are so picky and just... yeah, it sounds like an excuse. man i have being the "gay" friend.

That is absolute crap. How many British girls have you ever got with? And what is a British girl? It's a well known fact that Geordie girls are a lot easier than London girls, and Welsh girls are the hardest to pull, but I know for a fact you couldn't even point to Newcastle or Wales on a map. Either way, I highly doubt the nationality of a girl dictates how easy they are. I just think you're crap at hooking up and thus, looking for an excuse.

Omg I have always acted like this guide thing anyway, it's like they read my mind then wrote about it.

You realise I wrote this all myself and didn't copy and paste it from anywhere, right?

Hairy Johnson
03-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Slap, if you were drunk and you hooked up with this chick and it was all cool, but than you found out she had a ***** would you fuck her in the butt? I mean, this is the sexiest girl ever, it just so happens shes a tranny.

n0tap0ser,n0tapr0
03-07-2007, 11:01 AM
well, maybe its not british girls that are easier to get, but people from california are so picky. i hope you know what i mean.

one_armed_boxer
03-07-2007, 12:35 PM
well, maybe its not british girls that are easier to get, but people from california are so picky. i hope you know what i mean.

haha

rationalizing = defense mechanism

hope its working

Breaking The Bond
03-07-2007, 12:45 PM
Many people will disagree with me, although they know I'm right.

2 words: Act emo.
Seriously, act like one, dress like one and most important; get an emo haircut. By a fortunate accident I got an emo haircut and they're all over me now. Srsly. I don't even need to try.

one_armed_boxer
03-07-2007, 12:47 PM
im gonan have to say thats a horrible idea,

unless you want annoying, clingy freshman

Slapdown
03-07-2007, 12:48 PM
Slap, if you were drunk and you hooked up with this chick and it was all cool, but than you found out she had a ***** would you fuck her in the butt? I mean, this is the sexiest girl ever, it just so happens shes a tranny.

Simple answer: No, because I don't do one night stands any more.

*Ignore the fact I'm rationalising shagging a shemale*

Just because girls hate you doesn't mean they're picky.

Many people will disagree with me, although they know I'm right.

2 words: Act emo.
Seriously, act like one, dress like one and most important; get an emo haircut. By a fortunate accident I got an emo haircut and they're all over me now. Srsly. I don't even need to try.

I'd rather never have sex again then go emo. It must suck knowing that the only girls you're scoring with are superficial whores who'll hate you by the next fad.

Breaking The Bond
03-07-2007, 01:21 PM
Simple answer: No, because I don't do one night stands any more.

*Ignore the fact I'm rationalising shagging a shemale*

Just because girls hate you doesn't mean they're picky.

I'd rather never have sex again then go emo. It must suck knowing that the only girls you're scoring with are superficial whores who'll hate you by the next fad.

You don't go emo, you just pretend to be one in front of hot girls! Believe me, they're not all whores, most of them are pretty cool/hot. Ummm... Offcourse you'll need to straighten your hair...

20thCB
03-07-2007, 01:26 PM
Really, if you need skills, date some chick. Get all your skills with that one girl, that get rid of her. Now you have all you need to be a complete beast, without half the school knowing you couldn't kiss.

That's what I did, and I'm easily more sucessful, in that sense, than 99% of guys. Also, confidence goes a long fucking way.

I'll also take this time to announce that I've finally settled with one girl. 20thCB is officially taken. Sorry guys.

Breaking The Bond
03-07-2007, 01:40 PM
Really, if you need skills, date some chick. Get all your skills with that one girl, that get rid of her. Now you have all you need to be a complete beast, without half the school knowing you couldn't kiss.

That's what I did, and I'm easily more sucessful, in that sense, than 99% of guys. Also, confidence goes a long fucking way.

I'll also take this time to announce that I've finally settled with one girl. 20thCB is officially taken. Sorry guys.
That is probably the most important thing in flirting. Why didn't I say that before?

Ibanez
03-07-2007, 01:47 PM
thank you slapdown... I will try it out some time and see.

Breaking The Bond
03-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Recently I've been hooking up with this girl by being funny and spontaneous. Being spontaneous is VERY important. Hug her, kiss her and don't be afraid to give her compliments. You don't HAVE to be an asshole to win over a girl. Try it out.

EDIT: My inbox on my cellphone (limit: 500 text messages) was completely full after two weeks, just from that one girl.

Slapdown
03-07-2007, 01:58 PM
You don't go emo, you just pretend to be one in front of hot girls! Believe me, they're not all whores, most of them are pretty cool/hot. Ummm... Offcourse you'll need to straighten your hair...

No thanks, I can get girls by being myself. Girls who are actually down to earth and aren't only with me because I look like a clone of their favourite boyband singer.

Slapdown
03-07-2007, 02:01 PM
Recently I've been hooking up with this girl by being funny and spontaneous. Being spontaneous is VERY important. Hug her, kiss her and don't be afraid to give her compliments. You don't HAVE to be an asshole to win over a girl. Try it out.

EDIT: My inbox on my cellphone (limit: 500 text messages) was completely full after two weeks, just from that one girl.

That's a lie...

Breaking The Bond
03-07-2007, 02:09 PM
That's a lie...
What? The inbox thing or the spontaneousness thing?

Slapdown
03-07-2007, 02:10 PM
What? The inbox thing or the spontaneousness thing?

Both...

...on many levels.

Breaking The Bond
03-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Both...

...on many levels.
No seriously, I'm not kidding. Try it out for yourself on a girl you barely know. Do, however, know that there's a difference between 15 year old girls and 20 year old girls. So I don't know if it'll work just as good with you. As for the inbox thing, you don't have to believe me, but I swear to God it's true.

Slapdown
03-07-2007, 03:35 PM
If you're spontaeneous with a girl you don't know, it can come across as creepy, desperate and trying too hard. I prefer to let the girl know my intentions while being chilled out about the way I carry them out. It puts the girl at ease.

And I'm not always an asshole to win a girl. Cheeky and cocky is my way, and my new girl really likes it, so it works.

Grand_Hustle
03-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Hmmm I'm an opinionated,loud,douche bag,but this chick seems to like the new ,kinda quiet, show off.Maybe I should get better at bragging.Although she did leave her phone in my jacket.The ignoring thing absolutely works.Props Slap,here's to afros.

MullenSucks
03-07-2007, 03:59 PM
Soooo many of you should have cancer.

Popwar Pill
03-07-2007, 04:00 PM
Soooo many of you should have cancer.

I can agree with you 100% on this...

n0tap0ser,n0tapr0
03-08-2007, 12:45 AM
im serious dude. NOONE has a girlfriend.

and now im just sounding like an idiot. thanks guys...

Breaking The Bond
03-08-2007, 09:15 AM
If you're spontaeneous with a girl you don't know, it can come across as creepy, desperate and trying too hard. I prefer to let the girl know my intentions while being chilled out about the way I carry them out. It puts the girl at ease.

And I'm not always an asshole to win a girl. Cheeky and cocky is my way, and my new girl really likes it, so it works.
That's true, and that's where the 'be funny' part comes in. You won't look desperate that way, you'll look cool, funny and friendly.

yekcim
03-08-2007, 03:57 PM
Yeah, i have most trouble on number 8...

ZeroHour792
03-11-2007, 03:59 PM
brilliant

feel_good
03-11-2007, 08:12 PM
i've been eating pretzels with no pants on and i just realized there is a shit load of salt in my pubes. i am a chick magnent.