PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing you ever did

zetnie
10-17-2006, 04:48 AM
Whats the funniest thing you ever did or happened to you?

Yesterday I was riding my bike and i was doing wheelies and everything, and when i landed i heard this wierd noise. i didnt think anyything of it, so i was riding and did a wheelie, and while i was in the air coming down, i just saw my front wheel rolling away, and i had no time to react, and flew forward and smashed my knee and elbow into the ground, landed on my stomach and got the wind knocked outta me, and scraped my hand. It hurt but it was fuckin hilarious.

Valo Negroth
10-17-2006, 07:07 AM
Well today at work I pissed in a trailer
At a party last month in Iowa City me and my friend Dani pissed and took a shit in the stair hall. I almost got caught cause people were coming up the stairs and I waited till they were a floor below me to tuck it in and run in the normal hallway. The elevator was broken that weekend also.

I was drunk off my ass, it was a hotel party

V3
10-17-2006, 07:13 AM
ok so i was racing my friend on my bike, and i saw this trailer, so i was like "yea ill jump it and be cool", so i did and i did land it, so i was all full of myself for clearing a 4 foot trailer when i saw this curve in the sidewalk (like this ~) and a bush next to it. we were almost home, so i was gunna go around it fast, when i came up to it there was a snake in the middle of it, so like i said i was full of myself saying "since i cleared that trailer this will be a piece of cake", so i go to swerve and fell into the bush going very fast. so i got scraped up, then i fel outta the bush, forgetting the snake was by me, and it bit me, so i was you son of a bitch!. then i realized it was a garden snake. but yea i still get made fun of...

V3
10-17-2006, 07:56 AM
ill bump it for you, its a good thread.

JerseySucks
10-17-2006, 10:23 AM
http://industrialgothic.com/gbotw/2001/rebeccablood.jpg

DomPy
10-17-2006, 10:51 AM

ewwwww.

kag123
10-17-2006, 11:03 AM
I have a wheelie story also...

I was riding my bike, doing a wheelie, all of a sudden I lost my balance and the bars hit the ground with one of the bar ends pointing up in the air. Not too long after I came flying down with my pubic area jamming right into the bar end. the area above my dick was swollen for about a month.

That shit was worse than my broken arm.

1,400th post, woot!

XyunDemon
10-17-2006, 11:55 AM
me and friend found a shotgun shell in his woods, so we too it to the toolshed and took it apart, the primer was right there and his back was turned so i got an ax and hit it (it blew up, duh), he screamed like a women a pissed himself, it was great. Then, my friend didn't beleive thata Co2 tank would blow up if the tip was cut off, so i was like, ok, got get some wire cutters and a hammer, we locked the cutters to the tip, and hit the cutters with the hammer. We did it on a gravel driveway and it made a cricle like a foot and a half around, we found it later about four square acres away.

WTFBBQSAUCE?!
10-17-2006, 12:35 PM
I have tons of funny stories, but I'll post one.
---
Well one night, my friend was over, and I had a bunch of caps (for cap guns) and we took the little white paper off them and scraped out the powder inside.

After a while we had a pile that was about and inch tall, and about the same across.

I grabbed a wrench, and LIGHTLY tapped the pile. FOOM. There was a HUGE explosion (well considering the size of the pile), and my eyebrow was burnt off, and my normally grey-floored garage was white in a tiny circle.

It was awesome.

The_Q
10-17-2006, 12:39 PM
Another wheelie story lol. I was doing wheelies and the handelbars popped off, and I rode a bit and slammed into a car. Pretty funny.

Crispy
10-17-2006, 01:20 PM
I was riding a dirtbike for the first time, I had no idea what I was doing, I slammed on the gas and leaned back and did a wheelie, I kept pressing the brakes on the handlebar but that only stop the front wheels so I was panicing and I ran into a tree THE END

MaC-
10-17-2006, 01:25 PM
Funniest thing ive ever done....I suck at BMX so when I tried to go off a jummp and i bailed but I landed on the handle bar and it like, impaled my thigh and brusied the bone.

Valo Negroth
10-17-2006, 01:33 PM

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j23/valo-negroth/18389467-273304.jpg
My last ex-girlfriend.

Fallen2
10-17-2006, 01:34 PM
well one time i was over my cousins and we were riding bikes to get to a basketball court. And im riding my 4 years older cousins bike so it was big on me. And as were riding down the street a van pulls up behind me so im like "ok ill just pull over to the side near this parked bus and let it pass". Then my cousin tells me "dude the breaks on my bike dont work"( he was riding on the sidewalk next to me on a different bike). And as im in the middle of saying you fu***** asshole i slam into the back of a PARKED bus and am bleeding from my nose to my belly button, and had to get 4 sticthes in my head. But god damn it was hilarious.

V3
10-17-2006, 01:42 PM
seems like alot of us like riding bikes?

BlackWallStreetKilla
10-17-2006, 01:46 PM
my friend was riding his bike back froma gas station and he rode off the curb and his bike broke in half it was so funny, the only thing holding it was the chain

jez
10-17-2006, 01:50 PM
I saw my friend ride his bike into a ditch and I nearly died laughing. But we were drunk :D

SkaSkate
10-17-2006, 01:57 PM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j23/valo-negroth/18389467-273304.jpg
My last ex-girlfriend.

Dude...

Sure hope I never get to know you

Zeroskater11
10-17-2006, 02:06 PM
Before this happenned, it had rained the lst 2 days straight, so there was a lot of mud on the ground.

Okay, so me and my 2 friends were walking through the woods to get to the skatepark, and I see what appeared to be just normal dirt. As I came closer, I see that it is a giant deep mudhole, about 2 feet deep, and I had the best idea. Trip my friend. So, I signal to my other friend that I am going to do it, he distracts him, and I trip the kid, right into it. He lost his pants in it, because the mud was so thick and deep, I nearly pissed myself laughing.

BlackWallStreetKilla
10-17-2006, 07:08 PM
Before this happenned, it had rained the lst 2 days straight, so there was a lot of mud on the ground.

Okay, so me and my 2 friends were walking through the woods to get to the skatepark, and I see what appeared to be just normal dirt. As I came closer, I see that it is a giant deep mudhole, about 2 feet deep, and I had the best idea. Trip my friend. So, I signal to my other friend that I am going to do it, he distracts him, and I trip the kid, right into it. He lost his pants in it, because the mud was so thick and deep, I nearly pissed myself laughing.

lol your an ass..a funny ass

zetnie
10-18-2006, 02:30 AM
Oh yea, there was this ice patch I found, stepped on it, and it was like 3' deep, but I didn't fall in, and it looked like maybe an inch deep. So, the day later, me and my friend went back, and he wasnt there yesterday, so I go, see how deep that is, and hes like its not deep at all, and he jumped on it the first time, fell in, and started crying like hell, it was so funny tho.

Cazstyles
10-18-2006, 03:06 AM
Once I climbed onto the rook of my school, found a hole that went into the bus garage, it had its keys in it and all. But then i just shit on the steps and whiped my ass against everything. Then I pissed all over the dash. The monday after that weekend they had this huge van and like 4 guys in suits to clean it all. It was hilarious sitting in woodwork watching them scrubbing the entire bus for 3 hours. I was only with one friend, and we swore not to tell anyone until after like 2 months or so, because word would get out. Not that funny, but meh.

Slapdown
10-18-2006, 03:38 AM
The funniest thing I was ever involved in was this one time where me and my best mate were out in his car. We were going into this car park, and we saw two kids on a bike, riding down the middle of the road.

One was pedalling, and the other was sitting on the seat. Anyway, my mate decided to speed up to scare them, so when the pedaller saw this, he accelerated to get out the way. The kid on the seat wasn't expecting it so leant forward to overcompensate, just as the kid pedalling rode into a speed hump. This caused the kid on the seat to fly forward.

Now this was a big bike, and the kids were very small, so the kid at the back landed on the frame and literally impaled himself, because his feet couldn't touch the floor. His mate kept on riding as he was crying out in bollockcrushing agony.

Me and my mate were pissing ourselves all the way to where we parked the car. Then, when we got out of the car and started walking to where we were going, we saw the little kid, still lying on the floor crying, holding his nuts, 5 minutes later. We couldn't help but piss ourselves laughing some more.

dark_sk8_666
10-18-2006, 03:50 AM
I took a giant shit on my sisters face once. She woke up and smelled it....

blind_is_the_shit
10-18-2006, 03:57 AM
The funniest thing I was ever involved in was this one time where me and my best mate were out in his car. We were going into this car park, and we saw two kids on a bike, riding down the middle of the road.

One was pedalling, and the other was sitting on the seat. Anyway, my mate decided to speed up to scare them, so when the pedaller saw this, he accelerated to get out the way. The kid on the seat wasn't expecting it so leant forward to overcompensate, just as the kid pedalling rode into a speed hump. This caused the kid on the seat to fly forward.

Now this was a big bike, and the kids were very small, so the kid at the back landed on the frame and literally impaled himself, because his feet couldn't touch the floor. His mate kept on riding as he was crying out in bollockcrushing agony.

Me and my mate were pissing ourselves all the way to where we parked the car. Then, when we got out of the car and started walking to where we were going, we saw the little kid, still lying on the floor crying, holding his nuts, 5 minutes later. We couldn't help but piss ourselves laughing some more.
how old where they

Slapdown
10-18-2006, 04:08 AM
how old where they

8 or 9 maybe.

jez
10-18-2006, 04:58 AM
8 or 9 maybe.

Shameless asshole behaviour :D

SkaSkate
10-18-2006, 05:37 AM
8 or 9 maybe.

The fact they did it out of fear is hilarious, but if I was there I wouldn't be laughing, they were just kids not that funny at all...
If it was someone over 13 it would be pretty funny though =]

V3
10-18-2006, 05:41 AM
The fact they did it out of fear is hilarious, but if I was there I wouldn't be laughing, they were just kids not that funny at all...
If it was someone over 13 it would be pretty funny though =]

hell i found it pretty humourous.

Valo Negroth
10-18-2006, 06:26 AM
Dude...

Sure hope I never get to know you

Why, I got so much shit in the last post a picture of your girlfriend, I posted that one and got shit for about 2 pages of people. Its all about what type of person they are, not how they look. Personilty>looks. Im like Shallow Hal, just with random non fat women, I can't find myself ever being with a big woman, thats the part my lake that not even an ant can drown in.

SkaSkate
10-18-2006, 08:11 AM
Why, I got so much shit in the last post a picture of your girlfriend, I posted that one and got shit for about 2 pages of people. Its all about what type of person they are, not how they look. Personilty>looks. Im like Shallow Hal, just with random non fat women, I can't find myself ever being with a big woman, thats the part my lake that not even an ant can drown in.

Well I just guessed that a person that looks like that is pretty insecure mentally and hides behind their weird dark image. So far I have it right for the people I know that look like that.

n0tap0ser,n0tapr0
10-18-2006, 08:37 AM
one time in the middle of the night me and my friends went with snaps (you know, the things you throw on the ground and go, well snap), and poured around 3 packets of them on our neighbors doorstep and in the morning, we hear a huge snap and screaming. it was funny because we also tped their house.

Valo Negroth
10-18-2006, 09:37 AM
Well I just guessed that a person that looks like that is pretty insecure mentally and hides behind their weird dark image. So far I have it right for the people I know that look like that.

Nah shes wasn't like that, she just dressed that way cause she could. She likes the idea of wearing metal for some reason, I never asked why or questioned her clothing, all I know is its not my stlye of myself. Im more of a pants and shirt guy I would like to take an hour getting dressed cause of all the damn zippers, bluckles, and loops I have to attatch too keep my clothes on.

mikeskatesenjois
05-15-2007, 08:17 AM
there was construction going on not far from where i live, and so me and my friends were coming back from skating so we saw a guy go into one of those portopoties and we tipped it and ran. that day was so fun