PDA

View Full Version : Bigot, the Beaver Biscuit Boy.

matosh.lee
10-15-2006, 10:13 PM
why the heck do people say the "N" word!!!!!!!!!!! just dont say it! its direspectfull to me and other poeple!!!!! so just dont say it!!!!!!!!!!

enjoi the panda
10-15-2006, 10:16 PM
nigga fuck yo couch

matosh.lee
10-15-2006, 10:19 PM
stfu man you dont know the meaning of it!

ryanc
10-15-2006, 10:25 PM
it is disrepctful, but you gotta deal with it.

nigga

matosh.lee
10-15-2006, 10:30 PM
how you you like it if i called you a cracker everytime you read a post! i mean you dont understand!!!!! and ill probablly get banned for saying cracker to!... life sucks

atmboy136
10-15-2006, 10:31 PM
because it sounds a hell of a lot better than "african american". wtf would the gangsta movies be like if the black gangsters were like, "yo what up african american!?!" instead of " yo what up nigga!?!"

WTF NIGGA!?!

matosh.lee
10-15-2006, 10:35 PM
no one understands...

Mikey Z
10-15-2006, 10:37 PM
you can't say the actual n word on sb-c anyway
****** see it filtered it out

dutch madman
10-15-2006, 10:40 PM
what, the fact us white people can't call you nigga, because we used that during the time of slavery, or the fact that you can call each other nigga, while the white people can't call you nigga?

don't be so fucking emo, no one understands because you're not backing your fucking argument up.

Valo Negroth
10-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Im a nigga, shes a nigga, hes a nigga, we some niggas wouldn't you like to be a nigga too?

Its cool for me to say I think people about be are wiggas

Valo Negroth
10-15-2006, 10:41 PM
what, the fact us white people can't call you nigga, because we used that during the time of slavery, or the fact that you can call each other nigga, while the white people can't call you nigga?

don't be so fucking emo, no one understands because you're not backing your fucking argument up.

No white people didn't use the term nigga, they said *igger big difference man.

dutch madman
10-15-2006, 10:43 PM
No white people didn't use the term nigga, they said *igger big difference man.

i know, i was just surpassing the censoring

matosh.lee
10-15-2006, 10:46 PM
nig‧ger  /ˈnɪgər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[nig-er] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
—Usage note The term ****** is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War. Definitions 1a, 1b, and 2 represent meanings that are deeply disparaging and are used when the speaker deliberately wishes to cause great offense. Definition 1a, however, is sometimes used among African-Americans in a neutral or familiar way. Definition 3 is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the ******s of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments—but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile.
–noun
1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive.
a. a black person.
b. a member of any dark-skinned people.
2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
3. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.
[Origin: 1640–50; < F nègre < Sp negro black]
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source
nig·ger (ngr) Pronunciation Key Audio pronunciation of "******" [P]
n. Offensive Slan.

1. Used as a disparaging term for a Black person: “You can only be destroyed by believing that you really are what the white world calls a ******” (James Baldwin).
2. Used as a disparaging term for a member of any dark-skinned people.
2. Used as a disparaging term for a member of any socially, economically, or politically deprived group of people: “Gun owners are the new ******s... of society” (John Aquilino).

[Alteration of dialectal neger, black person, from French nègre, from Spanish negro. See Negro.]
theres the definition from dictionary.com retard and the stars is the n word also you just cant say nig*ger but you can say nigga

dutch madman
10-15-2006, 10:49 PM
nig‧ger  /ˈnɪgər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[nig-er] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
—Usage note The term ****** is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War. Definitions 1a, 1b, and 2 represent meanings that are deeply disparaging and are used when the speaker deliberately wishes to cause great offense. Definition 1a, however, is sometimes used among African-Americans in a neutral or familiar way. Definition 3 is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the ******s of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments—but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile.
–noun
1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive.
a. a black person.
b. a member of any dark-skinned people.
2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
3. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.
[Origin: 1640–50; < F nègre < Sp negro black]
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source
nig·ger (ngr) Pronunciation Key Audio pronunciation of "******" [P]
n. Offensive Slan.

1. Used as a disparaging term for a Black person: “You can only be destroyed by believing that you really are what the white world calls a ******” (James Baldwin).
2. Used as a disparaging term for a member of any dark-skinned people.
2. Used as a disparaging term for a member of any socially, economically, or politically deprived group of people: “Gun owners are the new ******s... of society” (John Aquilino).

[Alteration of dialectal neger, black person, from French nègre, from Spanish negro. See Negro.]
theres the definition from dictionary.com retard and the stars is the n word also you just cant say nig*ger but you can say nigga

i didn't ask for the dictionary son, i know what the word means. i asked for your own backup, there must besome kind of reason obviously, otherwise you wouldn't make this thread.

matosh.lee
10-15-2006, 10:58 PM
cause im black and i hate being offended!!!!!! it boils my blood to know people useing the n word and they misuse it!!!! it pisses me off! i feel like it would be to me aressted for skateboarding and you never have a skateboard again for peple who dont know!

Valo Negroth
10-15-2006, 11:03 PM
When we say nigga on this message board, Im sure its not the word you looked up, nigga. Not everyone that says nigga is raciest.

riskitforabiscuit
10-15-2006, 11:04 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/riskitforabiscuit/duelodegigantes.jpg

dutch madman
10-15-2006, 11:05 PM
cause im black and i hate being offended!!!!!! it boils my blood to know people useing the n word and they misuse it!!!! it pisses me off! i feel like it would be to me aressted for skateboarding and you never have a skateboard again for peple who dont know!

so what, skating is a hobby, i can live without it. otherwise, your people call us crackers all the time, and we don't care, yet if we say nig.ger, you beat us into a pulp? get a fucking life.

do you think it's stupid if one of your own says it too? don't think so eh?

oh, and here: i'm not right wing orientated, i'm just cranky, and threads like these aren't helping

Adio Skater
10-15-2006, 11:05 PM
Except for you Valo, your black, your permitted to use it!

matosh.lee
10-15-2006, 11:06 PM
well why use it then? you go on the street and some guy whos not black comes up and say what up my niggas? so what if some guy came up to you and said what up my cracker i hate white people! how would that feel? and dutch madman you must live some where crazy

dutch madman
10-15-2006, 11:09 PM
well why use it then? you go on the street and some guy whos not black comes up and say what up my niggas? so what if some guy came up to you and said what up my cracker i hate white people! how would that feel?

because we can, duhh. there's a whole difference between the 2 you've mentioned

and dutch madman you must live some where crazy

how's that? i live in one of the most peacefull place in the netherlands, i just have a brain, and i'm not afraid to use it

matosh.lee
10-15-2006, 11:11 PM
dangit theres no point to somepoeple...and im not emo! at least i dont think!

Valo Negroth
10-15-2006, 11:11 PM
well why use it then? you go on the street and some guy whos not black comes up and say what up my niggas? so what if some guy came up to you and said what up my cracker i hate white people! how would that feel? and dutch madman you must live some where crazy

Dude the way people take a word differs, and you would get beat up if you said "whats up cracker, I hate white people"

matosh.lee
10-15-2006, 11:14 PM
thats how black people feel that i know they would beat the hell out of you if you just said nigga and you wernt black

Cazstyles
10-15-2006, 11:17 PM
Nigga has lost all meaning, it has no offenece to anyone to anyone except the cockweeds who can't let go off the past (or spell at that). The word was derogatory, black people started using it, it became so natural to them that they even started saying it to white people, so therefor white people felt comfortable using the phrase, as a friendly gesture.
Sure, I call people nigga, but not for a derogatory reason at all. You don't have your facts straight, choose a valid arguement.

matosh.lee
10-15-2006, 11:22 PM
i dont know what is up with all this crap but you dont know how it is and every single black person isnt a dug dealer or liveing in the ghetto and everyone can spell usless they are an orfhan until someone teaches them or something why is it so hard for peope to understand what im saying!

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
10-15-2006, 11:29 PM
Dude chill out. No one here actually hates black people. Saying "nigga" doesn't make you a racist at all. If you hate people saying it so much, blame rap music. That's what everyone picked the "nigga" trend up from anyways.

Cazstyles
10-15-2006, 11:32 PM
Death to rap!

matosh.lee
10-15-2006, 11:38 PM
lol sorry its funny if there was death to rap life could probalably get devistating and will create chaos and im not saying i really stickin up for it like i love rap but i can live with out it... *yawn*im goin to sleep

Valo Negroth
10-15-2006, 11:42 PM
Death to rap!

I don't think so, death to the morons that take it too litaral and try to live the way rappers rap about. Death those morons.

WhiteTrash
10-16-2006, 12:16 AM
Dude chill out. No one here actually hates black people. Saying "nigga" doesn't make you a racist at all. If you hate people saying it so much, blame rap music. That's what everyone picked the "nigga" trend up from anyways.

Everyone who continues to have a problem should read over this guys post, it actually makes sense.

SmaShitUp87
10-16-2006, 12:28 AM

I would blame Chappelle Show way before I blamed rap. The "nigga trend" was going on in the 70s, long before rap music, but only with black people. Chappelle Show made it almost cool to say. This is why you see sub urban white kids with no comedic sense or timing doing their shitty impressions of the skits on the show that include the word "nigga."

Valo Negroth
10-16-2006, 12:38 AM
I would blame Chappelle Show way before I blamed rap. The "nigga trend" was going on in the 70s, long before rap music, but only with black people. Chappelle Show made it almost cool to say. This is why you see sub urban white kids with no comedic sense or timing doing their shitty impressions of the skits on the show that include the word "nigga."

I would say NWA's cd Niggaz For Life with songs "Niggaz For Life" and "Real Niggaz Don't Die". Dropped a lot of Ns in those 2 songs.

SmaShitUp87
10-16-2006, 12:48 AM
I would say NWA's cd Niggaz For Life with songs "Niggaz For Life" and "Real Niggaz Don't Die". Dropped a lot of Ns in those 2 songs.

Well yeah, but Im talking more modern. Ive actually seen two white kids say "whats up my nigga" to each other.

Valo Negroth
10-16-2006, 12:53 AM
Well yeah, but Im talking more modern. Ive actually seen two white kids say "whats up my nigga" to each other.

Like a guy on the Richard Pryer special, "I heard someone say whats my nigga, I turned around and saw two white guys talking to one another so I figured to keep my black ass walking"

Slapdown
10-16-2006, 12:58 AM
Who else is bored of black people bitching about racism and the use of the word ******? Seriously, shut the fuck up already. You have your black pride month, you have the million man march, and the KKK has been subdued for the most part. What more do you want us to do!?

If we had a white pride month, or a white pride march...well...let's just say I could never see that happening. Black people aren't racism free you know.

I'd like to pick up on something you said earlier.

How is "What up niggas?" from a white guy even close to comparable to "What up cracker, I hate white people!"

The white guy never once said he hates blacks, but the black guy said he hates whites? That just makes the black guy look racist! Just because the white guy says "Nigga" doesn't mean he hates blacks, does it?!

Man, why are you so offended by small shit. If someone called me a cracker, I just wouldn't care. If they called me snowflake, I wouldn't care. I'm white, and I don't care what people call me. Roll with the punches man, and don't get upset by every little thing.

Valo Negroth
10-16-2006, 01:22 AM
I 100% to the higest degree agree with Slapdown

MaC-
10-16-2006, 04:19 AM
....nigga.

You are stupid. People who think saying nigga is saying that I hate black people are stupid. Its not offensive, its a joke. Calm down. nogga.

SkaSkate
10-16-2006, 04:37 AM
I think a lot less people would say the... the... N WORD if you hadn't started the thread!

Valo Negroth
10-16-2006, 05:34 AM
I think a lot less people would say the... the... N WORD if you hadn't started the thread!

No the word nigga has been said before the thread and it will carry on

Sbk
10-16-2006, 06:28 AM
Jesus H... Black people already get life easy as it is. United Negros of America or whatever, free college. In school, 3 black kids on the bus called me a "honkey cracker". I said nigg-er, and I almost get jumped by like 20 of them. Black people are too immature.

They also have to have equal opportunity or whatever, in things like businesses... Or they get shut down/whatever. Always got to have a nigg in something nowadays. You are the racist ones! And dont go to that your great great grandparents were inslaved or whatever. Us white people have already given you guys enough advantages because of that.

Your a fucking nigg-er. Get a life. And yes, I am using that in a derogitory way.

SkaSkate
10-16-2006, 06:39 AM
No the word nigga has been said before the thread and it will carry on

I know, I mean he actually asked for it, cause he's stupid =]

Valo Negroth
10-16-2006, 06:46 AM
Jesus H... Black people already get life easy as it is. United Negros of America or whatever, free college. In school, 3 black kids on the bus called me a "honkey cracker". I said nigg-er, and I almost get jumped by like 20 of them. Black people are too immature.

They also have to have equal opportunity or whatever, in things like businesses... Or they get shut down/whatever. Always got to have a nigg in something nowadays. You are the racist ones! And dont go to that your great great grandparents were inslaved or whatever. Us white people have already given you guys enough advantages because of that.

Your a fucking nigg-er. Get a life. And yes, I am using that in a derogitory way.

Dude stop talking cause think you know all about it. Allow me to break it down for you.

Black people don't have it any easy as one race at all, if anything it used to harder.

The Past
Imagine your minding your own business, and you didn't step off the sidewalk when a white person was walling towards you to get out of their way, you know what would happen in the south? You would have been killed by a lynch mob. Imagine your dad getting passed over for a job that he has the skill for to a white person who doesn't have the skill just cause of his skin color.

The Present
To quote your moronic ass
"Black people already get life easy as it is. United Negros of America or whatever, free college."
No we don't its like a loan, but with smaller intrest and fees added on. Theres no such thing as free college. I could say more but your really a spic that has no idea whats it like to be of the African American decent.

The second bold is to tell you that hes not racist, YOUR racist, always have to have a black guy around? What the fuck does that mean. I hope you say the wrong thing to a guy and you get shoot in the face, close range with a sawed off shotgun.

Third bold, We didn't get a damn thing really just at jobs. We didn't even get a "we're sorry" shit you gave them to Japs when america put them in camps during WW II, but I don't hear shit when it came to enslavement.

Oh and by the way, some guy calls me the n word I can look the other way, but from someone like you I would take it as a pleasure to beat the salt off you saltine.

brenz-brenz
10-16-2006, 06:56 AM
I don 't give a crap about who uses the N word. I do think the term african american is really fucking stupid though. African american doesn't mean all black people at all, that only means an american person and an african person having kids. For example, my friend Ed, hes black, his mum is white and his dad is black, hes from Nigeria.

dain84
10-16-2006, 07:00 AM
no one understands...
Lolz a black emo kid!

But um, I just call them black.

dain84
10-16-2006, 07:04 AM
My History teacher is white.

He was born in South Africa, moved to Britain soon afterwards, and has lived in America since he was 9.

Technically he's African-American.

Valo Negroth
10-16-2006, 07:06 AM
But um, I just call them black.

Me too, unless they were born to African parents (Parents born in Arica) cause its weird being referred to a country that noone in your family was born in. I would like to be referred as a Negro American, a black American whose roots were born in Africa.

brenz-brenz
10-16-2006, 07:11 AM
My History teacher is white.

He was born in South Africa, moved to Britain soon afterwards, and has lived in America since he was 9.

Technically he's African-American.

Okay, some people are african american, I KNOW THAT STUPID. But not all are. Most aren't.

dain84
10-16-2006, 08:03 AM
Okay, some people are african american, I KNOW THAT STUPID. But not all are. Most aren't.
Did you really have to call me stupid? All I was saying is that the term African American is retarded. Notice I said my teacher is white.

jez
10-16-2006, 08:28 AM
Stop crying about it. It's come to the point where it's not even an insult anymore.

brenz-brenz
10-16-2006, 08:36 AM
Did you really have to call me stupid? All I was saying is that the term African American is retarded. Notice I said my teacher is white.

Haha, I really did skip post of that post.
SOZ.

BlackWallStreetKilla
10-16-2006, 09:03 AM
why the heck do people say the "N" word!!!!!!!!!!! just dont say it! its direspectfull to me and other poeple!!!!! so just dont say it!!!!!!!!!!

im black and i say it all day

matosh.lee
10-16-2006, 10:10 AM
well someone else just cant say it if they arent black same thing wiht cracker dont say it if your white and when i said somethin about what up my niggas and what up my crackers i hate white poeple i am conparring thats what we feel like youll get jumped eather way but if you say what up my cracker you most likly wont and wtf why everyone think im emo! also it perfers to the word slavery when you think about it cause if a white guy comes up to a black guy and say what up my cracker no affense black guy come up to a white guy no offense whit guy come to a hite guy and say what up my cracker no offense black and a black guy say what up my ****** no offense but white guy come up to a black guy and say what up my nigga perpard to be jumped or somethin lack guy comes up to a white guy and say whay up my cracker perpared to be jumped after school or somethin.

R1deKinK
10-16-2006, 10:22 AM
Did you pass third grade typing?

matosh.lee
10-16-2006, 10:27 AM
yes. i was in a hurry. and thats not the point! the words are

dutch madman
10-16-2006, 10:43 AM
what words? ******/nigga?

what's the fucking deal, racism has allways been around, you can't do shit about it, if you really want to do something about it, organize a protest or something, not that it'll help, but atleast it's better then complain on a messageboard

matosh.lee
10-16-2006, 10:47 AM
im pissed cause its on the messages board so just dont say it!

Valo Negroth
10-16-2006, 10:48 AM
Nigga is on the message board, while ****** isn't see a lot of *

dutch madman
10-16-2006, 10:49 AM
im pissed cause its on the messages board so just dont say it!

lol******zor

dude, i hardly notice the words on this messageboard, if you don't like it, leave

Valo Negroth
10-16-2006, 10:55 AM
lol******zor

dude, i hardly notice the words on this messageboard, if you don't like it, leave

True if you can stand to be on the internet home of sexual predators, sadistic porn, murder clips and all you are mad is the use of a word on the messate board I got to say thats retarted. And to be honest its not even on this message board alot till you started this thread.

kag123
10-16-2006, 10:57 AM

I get that alot. Actually, it's pretty funny.

shampoo
10-16-2006, 11:29 AM
Nigga please.....

givehugsnotdrugs
10-16-2006, 12:01 PM
This has got to be one of the most retarded arguments to date. White people can't say "its ok to use a word offensive to some blacks because they use it", just like black people have no right to call them crackers and shit like that.

First and foremost, not a single person can say what offends a race. A black person can't say what offends black people. White people can't say what offends black people. Ok? Shut the fuck up with that.

Second, the fact somebody does something to you doesn't mean you should do it back. Let me take you all back to elementary school real quick.

"Do what unto others what you want done to you"
"Two wrongs don't make a right"

If a black dude calls you a cracker and you don't like it, why would you call him a ******/nigga? That's retarded. If a black person asks you not to say that to them, don't. It may not mean shit to you, but it means a lot to a lot of people.

Just shut up about this shit. It's impossible to be right or wrong here. Move on.

MaC-
10-16-2006, 12:44 PM

I seriously hope you die and your corpse gets raped. And yes, im saying that in derogitory way.

Skaterdude
10-16-2006, 12:47 PM
Nigga, fuck yo spam

shampoo
10-16-2006, 12:47 PM
Black pop culture is a disgrace to American sophistication.

HAHAHAHA That's a good one......American sophistication.

Fallen2
10-16-2006, 12:49 PM
how you you like it if i called you a cracker everytime you read a post! i mean you dont understand!!!!! and ill probablly get banned for saying cracker to!... life sucks

i like being called a cracker it's one of my favorite foods

LakewoodOG
10-16-2006, 12:50 PM

i know what u mean my brotha, fuck u honkeys.

seanb
10-16-2006, 01:35 PM
By refusing to use it you are just giving it even more power.

So. nigga nigga nigga

JerseySucks
10-16-2006, 01:50 PM
Im a nigga, shes a nigga, hes a nigga, we some niggas wouldn't you like to be a nigga too?

Its cool for me to say I think people about be are wiggas

NWA.

Let Fire Fall
10-16-2006, 01:51 PM
In the current day and age, black people have kept racism alive and well. They set themselves apart in society. They demand special attention. They bring it on themselves. What happened to your ancestors happened hundreds of years ago. It's over and it has been corrected. Get the fuck over it. You don't deserve special treatment now. You didn't go through any pain and suffering. Every ethnicity gets looked down upon when they are the minority, not just blacks. Whites get looked down upon when they enter predominantly black areas. It's nothing exclusice to your race. So, again, get the fuck over it.

eggnog
10-16-2006, 01:54 PM
You're a dumbass, you took your avatar from the show "the boondocks", a show where they say that word all the time.

nwodafometsys
10-16-2006, 02:28 PM
In the current day and age, black people have kept racism alive and well. They set themselves apart in society. They demand special attention. They bring it on themselves. What happened to your ancestors happened hundreds of years ago. It's over and it has been corrected. Get the fuck over it. You don't deserve special treatment now. You didn't go through any pain and suffering. Every ethnicity gets looked down upon when they are the minority, not just blacks. Whites get looked down upon when they enter predominantly black areas. It's nothing exclusice to your race. So, again, get the fuck over it.I'm a black guy that has to agree with what you say. Alot of black people seem to have to get special attention and still demand apologies even though there has been thousands.

chucktaylors369
10-16-2006, 02:37 PM
Okay This is my take on the topic.

The "N" word is describing a black man. If a white man calls a black man the "n" word, they call him racist. However, if a black man calls a white man cracker it is perfectly fine. I am white and if i called a black guy the "N" word, he'd be upset and probably tell me to shut up white boy. I am white I accept it. Your black acept it. no one probably cares that you are black except yourself.

Here's an example:

A kid at school is black his name is brandon .
He called me white and cracker all through the school year in my freshman grade. So one day I said to him " Your black" . He called me a racist and started babbling on about how this relates to slavery and the civil war. I said your ancestors did hard work, it's over now you didn't so shut up about and acept your culture.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
10-16-2006, 02:37 PM
well someone else just cant say it if they arent black same thing wiht cracker dont say it if your white and when i said somethin about what up my niggas and what up my crackers i hate white poeple i am conparring thats what we feel like youll get jumped eather way but if you say what up my cracker you most likly wont and wtf why everyone think im emo! also it perfers to the word slavery when you think about it cause if a white guy comes up to a black guy and say what up my cracker no affense black guy come up to a white guy no offense whit guy come to a hite guy and say what up my cracker no offense black and a black guy say what up my ****** no offense but white guy come up to a black guy and say what up my nigga perpard to be jumped or somethin lack guy comes up to a white guy and say whay up my cracker perpared to be jumped after school or somethin.

Dude, quit saying "nigga".

Someone will get offended..

go team ramrod
10-16-2006, 02:42 PM
motish.lee your on a website no one means it personally

skateboardkid
10-16-2006, 02:45 PM
Get the fuck over it, seriously if you can't take this kinda ***** sbc isn't for you.

Dr. Foundation
10-16-2006, 02:50 PM
Why do people find words so offensive?

Let Fire Fall
10-16-2006, 02:55 PM
There was a girl in my Spanish 3 class a couple years ago who refused to say the word "negro" (the Spanish word for black, as in the color) because she said it was a derogatory term. It could have been something like, "frijole negro" (black bean), and she would not say the word "negro." It was the most ridiculous thing I had ever experienced. The word wasn't even pronounced nee-grow, as most racists would use it. It was more nay-grow, as it is pronounced with the spanish vowels. That is the kind of shit that just annoys me. It's not like I go around refusing to eat crackers because black people use it as a derogatory term towards whites.

skateboardkid
10-16-2006, 02:56 PM
Thats going way too far, the word isnt racist, it means black in a different language, big fucking deal.

kag123
10-16-2006, 02:57 PM
Thats going way too far, the word isnt racist, it means black in a different language, big fucking deal.

Ehh...no it doesn't.

Let Fire Fall
10-16-2006, 03:06 PM
Ehh...no it doesn't.

It means black in spanish. It does not mean a "black person" or antyhing, it simply is the color black, an adjective. In the context in which it was being used, there was no racial meaning to it. Therefore, it was in no way racist.

The word has been taken out of context to be made into a racial term, but that does not mean the word in itself should be outright banned from speech. Again, that'd be like a white person saying the word "cracker" should be removed from all snack food items relating to this item of food, and a new name be chosen because that word has been twisted into a racial slur by some people.

star_skater
10-16-2006, 03:10 PM
who cares... get over it

kag123
10-16-2006, 03:31 PM
It means black in spanish. It does not mean a "black person" or antyhing, it simply is the color black, an adjective. In the context in which it was being used, there was no racial meaning to it. Therefore, it was in no way racist.

The word has been taken out of context to be made into a racial term, but that does not mean the word in itself should be outright banned from speech. Again, that'd be like a white person saying the word "cracker" should be removed from all snack food items relating to this item of food, and a new name be chosen because that word has been twisted into a racial slur by some people.

Exactly.

My veiws are...

Stating that only one race is allowed to use a certain word is also racism. So, If some white guy comes up to a group of black people and says "What up ma niggas" then he gets the shit kick out of him for saying that word because he's not black is just as racist as the word ****** in the first place.

Complete contradictary.

Well, I'm not sure where i'm going with this. But those are my veiws.

MaC-
10-16-2006, 03:48 PM
There was a girl in my Spanish 3 class a couple years ago who refused to say the word "negro" (the Spanish word for black, as in the color) because she said it was a derogatory term. It could have been something like, "frijole negro" (black bean), and she would not say the word "negro." It was the most ridiculous thing I had ever experienced. The word wasn't even pronounced nee-grow, as most racists would use it. It was more nay-grow, as it is pronounced with the spanish vowels. That is the kind of shit that just annoys me. It's not like I go around refusing to eat crackers because black people use it as a derogatory term towards whites.
My teacher said its pernounced neh-groh.

WTFBBQSAUCE?!
10-16-2006, 03:49 PM
how's that? i live in one of the most peacefull place in the netherlands, i just have a brain, and i'm not afraid to use it

Dutch people = The Win.

20thCB
10-16-2006, 04:02 PM
I'd love to warn this guy for the reason of "being a black kid".

Scotch Tape
10-16-2006, 04:51 PM
we all evolved from hominids, and all hominids were african-american. So technically we're all black?

R1deKinK
10-16-2006, 05:06 PM
we all evolved from hominids, and all hominids were african-american. So technically we're all black?

Shut your face, I ain't no ******.

matosh.lee
10-16-2006, 11:17 PM
warn me for being black!? thats retarded

::ninja::
10-16-2006, 11:18 PM
you bumped this thread? thats gay. just get over yourself.

Hot Pie
10-16-2006, 11:20 PM
Nice thread title.

matosh.lee
10-16-2006, 11:26 PM
some guy mustive changed the title. it was Raceism

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
10-16-2006, 11:29 PM
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8485/rytvs3.jpg

Hot Pie
10-16-2006, 11:29 PM

I changed it idiot, then rattm changed it to what it is now.

woop tang
10-16-2006, 11:31 PM

You little eediot.

MetalheadskaterTK
10-16-2006, 11:59 PM
i can`t beleve motish.lee hasnt been banned yet

Sbk
10-18-2006, 05:24 AM
Dude stop talking cause think you know all about it. Allow me to break it down for you.

Black people don't have it any easy as one race at all, if anything it used to harder.

The Past
Imagine your minding your own business, and you didn't step off the sidewalk when a white person was walling towards you to get out of their way, you know what would happen in the south? You would have been killed by a lynch mob. Imagine your dad getting passed over for a job that he has the skill for to a white person who doesn't have the skill just cause of his skin color.

The Present
To quote your moronic ass
"Black people already get life easy as it is. United Negros of America or whatever, free college."
No we don't its like a loan, but with smaller intrest and fees added on. Theres no such thing as free college. I could say more but your really a spic that has no idea whats it like to be of the African American decent.

The second bold is to tell you that hes not racist, YOUR racist, always have to have a black guy around? What the fuck does that mean. I hope you say the wrong thing to a guy and you get shoot in the face, close range with a sawed off shotgun.

Third bold, We didn't get a damn thing really just at jobs. We didn't even get a "we're sorry" shit you gave them to Japs when america put them in camps during WW II, but I don't hear shit when it came to enslavement.

Oh and by the way, some guy calls me the n word I can look the other way, but from someone like you I would take it as a pleasure to beat the salt off you saltine.
[/QUOTE]
The Past
Imagine your minding your own business, and you didn't step off the sidewalk when a white person was walling towards you to get out of their way, you know what would happen in the south? You would have been killed by a lynch mob. Imagine your dad getting passed over for a job that he has the skill for to a white person who doesn't have the skill just cause of his skin color.[/QUOTE]
I would be cheering on the white people.

[/QUOTE]
I could say more but your really a spic that has no idea whats it like to be of the African American decent.[/QUOTE]
Nah im white, and yes.. Your absolutely right I have no idea what its like to be a nigg. Thankfully.

[/QUOTE]The second bold is to tell you that hes not racist, YOUR racist,[/QUOTE]

Wow .. You just figured that out? Smart you be nigga.

Off to elementary school with me.

Slapdown
10-18-2006, 05:46 AM

That's the biggest bunch of shit I've ever heard.

Hominids were monkeys - not black people.

Not all black people are "African" or "American". You do realise there are other black nations...how about the West Indies or the Caribbean? Those aren't in Africa. And you do realise there are black people everywhere. Not just America. Just call them black people. African American is equally as racist, idiot.

How were all hominids African American?! Hominids inhabited the whole world, not just Africa, or America.

There is no factual evidence to support the claim that humans even evolved from hominids.

Scotch Tape
10-18-2006, 12:57 PM
That's the biggest bunch of shit I've ever heard.

Hominids were monkeys - not black people.

Not all black people are "African" or "American". You do realise there are other black nations...how about the West Indies or the Caribbean? Those aren't in Africa. And you do realise there are black people everywhere. Not just America. Just call them black people. African American is equally as racist, idiot.

How were all hominids African American?! Hominids inhabited the whole world, not just Africa, or America.

There is no factual evidence to support the claim that humans even evolved from hominids.

take it eaasyyy.

Slapdown
10-18-2006, 12:58 PM
take it eaasyyy.

Fuck you. Don't type shit that doesn't make sense and then tell me to take it easy when you're made to look like an ass.

MaC-
10-18-2006, 01:06 PM
Biscuits. mmm.

RATTM i lol'd very hard at that picture.

matosh.lee
10-28-2006, 11:47 PM
theres no point to ideas if noone listens to them

Hot Pie
10-28-2006, 11:48 PM
oooooooooooooooooold and now locked.