PDA

View Full Version : Need help.

I_Skate_In_Emerica
10-15-2006, 07:30 PM
Well I'm getting charged with assault. Its my first offense (I've been in fights before but never charged.) and I was wondering what kind of conqueces (sp) I'll probaply get?

djk102091
10-15-2006, 07:32 PM
A slap on the wrist? maybe a fine..? sorry, I don't really know.

notaskateaholic
10-15-2006, 07:33 PM
Probably sent to an Alternative Learning Center for a month or so I think. Most likely a fine too.

K1nKride
25 to life.

doilooklikeicare?
story? what happened?

tony777
10-15-2006, 07:35 PM
What he said ^^

Bleed the Freak
10-15-2006, 07:38 PM
probably community service and a fine. probation if you really screwed up

I_Skate_In_Emerica
10-15-2006, 07:40 PM
The story....I was working in a group with a couple of friends in my 2nd hour. It was me, A kid named Brandon, A kid named Aaron, and a girl named Kari. Aaron and Kari are bitching at eachother for like half the class. Then I told them to both shut the fuck up and Aaron said Fuck you Trailor Trash (I live in a Trailor, not a good thing to say)

Then we got up and I hit him in the eye and he fell to his knees and I started kneeing him in the head, and he head was like bouncing off my knee to the wall back to my knee. Then my teacher got up and pulled me off of him but i got away from her and karate kicked the shit out of his jaw.

I busted open the side of his jaw, and he had a lump on his head that stuck out like 2 feet, I've been told. Oh, and this kid, Aaron, been talkin shit on me since the begining of the school year in September.

Valo Negroth
10-15-2006, 07:44 PM
Depends did you just get in a fight, kicked his/your ass, beat the breaks off him, beat his ass to the white/black meat.

tony777
10-15-2006, 07:44 PM
Sounds like he deserved it.

freelancery05
10-15-2006, 07:45 PM
The story....I was working in a group with a couple of friends in my 2nd hour. It was me, A kid named Brandon, A kid named Aaron, and a girl named Kari. Aaron and Kari are bitching at eachother for like half the class. Then I told them to both shut the fuck up and Aaron said Fuck you Trailor Trash (I live in a Trailor, not a good thing to say)

Then we got up and I hit him in the eye and he fell to his knees and I started kneeing him in the head, and he head was like bouncing off my knee to the wall back to my knee. Then my teacher got up and pulled me off of him but i got away from her and karate kicked the shit out of his jaw.

I busted open the side of his jaw, and he had a lump on his head that stuck out like 2 feet, I've been told. Oh, and this kid, Aaron, been talkin shit on me since the begining of the school year in September.
shit man, thats crazy
heh you dont take shit from nobody do ya

tony777
10-15-2006, 07:47 PM
I can't think of a pun 'cause your avvy makes me lol.

notaskateaholic
10-15-2006, 07:47 PM
Trailor Trash!

What you going to do, e-Kick the shit out of me?

I_Skate_In_Emerica
10-15-2006, 07:48 PM
shit man, thats crazy
heh you dont take shit from nobody do ya

From certain people I know real well, I take shit from. But a kid who talks shit and thinks hes cool is the kinda person I dont take shit from.

drizzle
I can't think of a pun 'cause your avvy makes me lol.

i was just about to point that out.

djk102091
You'll just get suspended, possibly expelled. Possible suggested therapy.

What grade are you in?

I_Skate_In_Emerica
10-15-2006, 07:49 PM
Trailor Trash!

No I'll go Jay and Silent bob on your ass.

(Fly out all the way to where skateholic lives and just start kicking the shit out of him is what JAy and Silent bob means. Love that movie.....)

I_Skate_In_Emerica
10-15-2006, 07:51 PM
You'll just get suspended, possibly expelled. Possible suggested therapy.

What grade are you in?

8th.

They said Im possibly getting expelled cuz last year I got in 7 fights. Over the summer I got in 5, and so far this school year I've gotten in 3, two of which I was charged and suspended for. Now, I finally realize that I dont need to beat some kids ass at school. I need to find him alone and kick the shit out of him when theres no witnesses.

tony777
10-15-2006, 07:53 PM
People will go to certain extents to kick the crap out of people, so watch out skateaholic, ill be the dude on the building with the sniper waiting for emerica to walk upon yur doorstep. Just saying so you know your safe.

Bleed the Freak
10-15-2006, 07:54 PM
No I'll go Jay and Silent bob on your ass.

(Fly out all the way to where skateholic lives and just start kicking the shit out of him is what JAy and Silent bob means. Love that movie.....)
they had the most perfect music for that part of the movie.
"how many people wanna kick some ass?"
than they beat up a priest

MaC-
10-15-2006, 07:54 PM
25 to life.
He'll be getting off damn easy if that's the punishment.

MaC-
10-15-2006, 07:55 PM

You sir, are a fucking douchebag.

Bleed the Freak
10-15-2006, 07:56 PM
id probably do the same thing. that kid sounds like a trash talking puss.

kag123
10-15-2006, 07:58 PM
Trailor Trash!

What's wrong with trailor trash mo' fucka?

I_Skate_In_Emerica
10-15-2006, 08:00 PM

Look, fuck you. Im not proud of what I did, and I feel like I fucked everything up. When I got home I left my house without telling my mom and she couldnt call me so she got real upset and started crying and trying to hurt herself. And I know its all my fault.

What I did has basically fucked my life over and I've learned to think before I react....tto late now though.

notaskateaholic
10-15-2006, 08:22 PM
There is alot of irony in this...does anyone know why?!

notaskateaholic
10-15-2006, 08:22 PM
People will go to certain extents to kick the crap out of people, so watch out skateaholic, ill be the dude on the building with the sniper waiting for emerica to walk upon yur doorstep. Just saying so you know your safe.

Thanks man, Posi for looking out for me.

Adio Skater
10-15-2006, 08:26 PM
Well, you'll most likely be expelled, charged, and be sent to an anger management class...

MaC-
10-15-2006, 08:28 PM
Look, fuck you. Im not proud of what I did, and I feel like I fucked everything up. When I got home I left my house without telling my mom and she couldnt call me so she got real upset and started crying and trying to hurt herself. And I know its all my fault.

What I did has basically fucked my life over and I've learned to think before I react....tto late now though.

Ok, I take it back. Im sorry, but you went a little overboard with the knee-to-wall thing. That was harsh.

notaskateaholic
10-15-2006, 08:30 PM
Ok, I take it back. Im sorry, but you went a little overboard with the knee-to-wall thing. That was harsh.

Most likely hes exaguarating...

I bet he just gave the kid a couple punshes to the head.

MaC-
10-15-2006, 08:34 PM

Yeah, im his age, but a grade up (cut off wierd, started early) and I dont see people doing stuff that bad in high school.

notaskateaholic
10-15-2006, 08:37 PM
I could see people doing it, but not solely for someone calling him "Trailor Trash"

MaC-
10-15-2006, 08:45 PM
I know, a simple insult like that? Maybe if he was black and got called "stupid nigga" by a white person or something, but not trailor trash.

Adio Skater
10-15-2006, 08:49 PM
Trailors arn't that bad, I mean, some celebrities get live in a trailor while their filming a movie...

jk

I_Skate_In_Emerica
10-15-2006, 09:43 PM
I could see people doing it, but not solely for someone calling him "Trailor Trash"

Trailor Trash to me is like n1gger to a black person. Everyone who goes to my school are rich ass snoby bitches who think they're cool cuz they have a lot of money.

So, if some kid came up to you cuz he thinks hes better than you, what are you supposed to do? Admit that you are? No, fuck that.

I_Skate_In_Emerica
10-15-2006, 09:44 PM

Pushes? I didnt even push him once. We both just stood up, I hit him he fell, knee to the face for a while (He was covering his face, I only got him like on good time square in the temple.) and I Karate kicked the shit out of his jaw.

But w/e man I dont care if you dont beleive me.

g00Db0y8
10-15-2006, 09:55 PM
Trailor Trash to me is like n1gger to a black person. Everyone who goes to my school are rich ass snoby bitches who think they're cool cuz they have a lot of money.

So, if some kid came up to you cuz he thinks hes better than you, what are you supposed to do? Admit that you are? No, fuck that.

yea, that school fucking sucks, i hated that fucking principle too,...i dont remember his name, it was when i moved from ofallon to independence.

I_Skate_In_Emerica
10-15-2006, 10:09 PM
yea, that school fucking sucks, i hated that fucking principle too,...i dont remember his name, it was when i moved from ofallon to independence.

I think it was Mr.Author.

Dying_To_Live
10-15-2006, 10:23 PM
you rebel.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
10-15-2006, 11:37 PM
Pushes? I didnt even push him once. We both just stood up, I hit him he fell, knee to the face for a while (He was covering his face, I only got him like on good time square in the temple.) and I Karate kicked the shit out of his jaw.

But w/e man I dont care if you dont beleive me.

Fucking pussy piece of shit.
You don't hit someone who is on their knees or on the ground.
I seriously hope you do get shit for it.

"Lyk omg he called me trailor trash!!!!"

I get called that and alot of other things and I don't even live in a trailor.

Being called trailor trash is NOTHING like being called a ******. Don't even compare racism to being called a stupid little name.

Z3R0_SK8R_182
10-15-2006, 11:44 PM
well that was a little stupid. you'll probably get a fine and suspended or expelled. your life isnt over though, time for a fresh start i say.

Cazstyles
10-15-2006, 11:45 PM
Stop being so fuckin violent. When people just say something like that don't have a shit fit. Take the chill pill. Just say something that will offend him even more.

MaC-
10-16-2006, 04:12 AM
Trailor trash should NOT be equivilant to ******. In fact, some white kids do call black people ******s (friends) and they do NOT get pissed off. Dont say they werent your friends. At the beginning of the thread you said "I was working in a group of friends." You are an AWFUL friend. You are completley out of line.