PDA

View Full Version : This really sucks.

mkcrank mulisha
10-15-2006, 06:39 PM
Alright so I was talking to my friend online and he told me he had to go the doctors in a few weeks and I asked hy. Turns out he's getting an HIV test. And its not like its a check up or something, he was at the doctors and they were suspicious so they told him they were going to test him again. THis sucks cause he was the one who got me into skating, helped me with it, and back when I was in like 7th grade I was a pretty big loser, and he helped introduce me to a whole bunch of new people. Im not trying to bitch, I just had to get it out. So, does anyone else have a friend or family member with HIV/AIDS?

Klausfloride
10-15-2006, 06:42 PM
HIV won't change him. He will still be your friend, and you should still be his friend.

But if it does come back positive, that will be very sad. But theirs alot of hope if the catch it early on, plus noadays HIV doesn't really mean your gonna die. Modern medicine handles it pretty well.

mkcrank mulisha
10-15-2006, 06:45 PM
Yeah Iknow. Like I mentioned, he's a really close friend, so I'll always be by his side for this. I really hope it turns out negative.

SkaterForLife117
10-15-2006, 06:48 PM
That would suck for him if it does come back positive, I really hope it doesn't. I would be really sad if I found out something like this happend to any of my close friends. Like said above, you should still be his friend and he will still be your friend, it just might sort of change the way you think about him. I really wish him the best.

djk102091
10-15-2006, 06:50 PM
Want me to play the violin for you?

Sorry for being dickish there.. I just had to do it..haha. Sorry for your friend

sns
10-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Didn't you make this thread a couple of months ago?

I'm feeling some deja vu...

chucktaylors369
10-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Want me to play the violin for you?

Sorry for being dickish there.. I just had to do it..haha. Sorry for your friend

wow that was pretty mean

rock-adio
10-15-2006, 06:53 PM
Aids is wack like no medical cure for it, sad thing. Hope your friend turns out ok man.

K1nKride
10-15-2006, 06:53 PM
And I just slept with him last week! SHIT

WTFBBQSAUCE?!
10-15-2006, 06:54 PM
Lol, when I saw the first few lines of this and then saw "HIV test" I thought you had AIDS.

Anyways, that sucks about your friend, although, its good if they catch it early, the medicines we have are alot better than they used to be.

djk102091
10-15-2006, 06:55 PM
wow that was pretty mean

wow you are pretty gay for having over 1000 posts in 4 months.

K1nKride
10-15-2006, 06:55 PM
You guys are both gay for fucking your uncles.

mkcrank mulisha
10-15-2006, 06:56 PM
Yeah Djk that wasn't needed

Skate N' Surf, no this is the first post.

and Kinewhateverthefuck. i really would like to beat the shit out of your fat ass right now.

Brian10
10-15-2006, 06:57 PM
my firend died from that sorry you have to go through it too man

djk102091
10-15-2006, 06:57 PM
Haha, sorry, but I did put the invisi text there saying that I was kidding.. ;-)

mkcrank mulisha
10-15-2006, 06:58 PM
Yeah thanks for the support.

Valo Negroth
Yeah like K said, HIV won't change a damn thing, just that don't get near him if he has a open wound thats bleeding.

WTFBBQSAUCE?!

wow your "pretty gay" for have the username djk

Brian10
10-15-2006, 06:59 PM
oh my bad i thought you said he was positive, well i hope he doesnt have it, and if he does its not necesarily gonna kill him, just weaken his immune system, and like Klausfloride said, they are really good at controlling it, my friend just got a flu and it was too late but keep your head up hell be fine

K1nKride
10-15-2006, 06:59 PM
Yeah Djk that wasn't needed

Skate N' Surf, no this is the first post.

and Kinewhateverthefuck. i really would like to beat the shit out of your fat ass right now.

Bahaha! Your so damn serious. This kid even negged me saying "fuck off dickhead" You sir, are a loser, and a master of all things homosexual for making physical threats over the internet, about a joke no less.

reptiskate52
10-15-2006, 07:01 PM
It shouldn't change anything.

Unless of course you're a vampire or you take it up the ass fro him.

SkaterForLife117
10-15-2006, 07:02 PM
wow your "pretty gay" for have the username djk

You two need to stop, this is his thread. If you guys feel the need to explain why the other is "gay", PM eachother or something.

Valo Negroth
10-15-2006, 07:05 PM

Not really look at my posts on this account I make about 40 something posts a day maybe more.

mkcrank mulisha
10-15-2006, 07:06 PM
Bahaha! Your so damn serious. This kid even negged me saying "fuck off dickhead" You sir, are a loser, and a master of all things homosexual for making physical threats over the internet, about a joke no less.

So, if you made a thread about your friend who is in a coma or something I wouldn't make jokes or make of fun of him. And the reason im searious is because this is a serious fucking topic. its fucking HIV we're talking about, so grow the fuck up.

WTFBBQSAUCE?!
10-15-2006, 07:07 PM
You two need to stop, this is his thread. If you guys feel the need to explain why the other is "gay", PM eachother or something.

You see, I posted earlier.

But yea, I'll stop.

djk102091
10-15-2006, 07:08 PM
I would formally like to apologize, I am truely sorry for your dear friend. I hope his results are negative, and if it is positive, hopefully he will live a long and happy life. Best wishes.

K1nKride
10-15-2006, 07:09 PM
So, if you made a thread about your friend who is in a coma or something I wouldn't make jokes or make of fun of him. And the reason im searious is because this is a serious fucking topic. its fucking HIV we're talking about, so grow the fuck up.

I need to grow up? Wait, you know what I just realised? I wasn't even talking about you dumb***** I was talking about djk, and chucktaylors twatbucket.

mkcrank mulisha
10-15-2006, 07:11 PM
I need to grow up? Wait, you know what I just realised? I wasn't even talking about you dumb***** I was talking about djk, and chucktaylors twatbucket.

Uhhh, just like what you said in your first post

Brian10
10-15-2006, 07:12 PM
I would formally like to apologize, I am truely sorry for your dear friend. I hope his results are negative, and if it is positive, hopefully he will live a long and happy life. Best wishes.

still man its a touchy subject for some so its cool that you apologized as long as it wasnt sarcastic, so just dont joke about it.

K1nKride
10-15-2006, 07:12 PM
Uhhh, just like what you said in your first post

Oh, that one? Well, I really did sleep with him...

reptiskate52
10-18-2006, 02:24 PM
What the ***** JerseySucks neg-repped me for my post.

FilmerOG
10-18-2006, 03:32 PM
I agree with Klausfloride, even if he does come back positive, you should still be friends with him. And not to sound negative, but if it;s critical, just stick by him for a long time so he know;s that you're his friend.

EDIT: Also, people are getting way too off topic in this thread. Stop it. This is about HIV/AIDS, not reputation points.

flip-skateboards
10-18-2006, 03:41 PM
mannn your like one of those peeps on the commercial
"last night susy got drunk, got stupid, got laid, and now has HIV's"
then that gay voice chimes in *HIV's is a serious matter its to be taken seriously". its pretty gay. good luck with your friend though

reptiskate52
10-18-2006, 04:28 PM
I agree with Klausfloride, even if he does come back positive, you should still be friends with him. And not to sound negative, but if it;s critical, just stick by him for a long time so he know;s that you're his friend.

EDIT: Also, people are getting way too off topic in this thread. Stop it. This is about HIV/AIDS, not reputation points.
Ummm, I made a contributing post that said that it shouldn't change your friendship and then I added a joke that actually pretained to the topic. JerseySucks is just a douchebag who hates me because I always attack his opinions.