PDA

View Full Version : Fun night

reptiskate52
10-15-2006, 06:07 PM
Okay, i'm bored so I think i will tell you about my Friday night.
so, me and a bunch of friends decided to go to this big haunted house thing at the baseball field. we got there about two hours early and were playing this football thing that the radio station set up. I won the grand prize... a copy of stick it.
So, I ended up waiting in line with my friend Adam and about 10 other people for an hour. Then the werewolf came out and started going towards me. i started chasing him. He just stopped and said "you can't touch me!"
I said okay and walked away.
So we finally got in and adam refused to stop poking the vampire. The guy got all pissed off and told him to leave. luckily, we got into the house in time.
Okay, the first house had all of these werewolf guys in it with clubs. I felt someone holding onto my back the entire time, but it was dark and I thought it was one of the girls so I really didn't care. When I got out, I turned around and this huge guy was holding on to me. I yelled WHAT THE FUCK! He just walked away.
And next, we were in this Ghost House thing and it was only three people, me, Adam and Mitch. In the rest of them, it was a huge group. Of course, this one had to have been the scariest.
so, as soon as I walk in, i see a guy running. I yelled, "I saw you!"
He jumped out, came right into my face, and said, "I know you did, and I'm going to chop you up for it!"
We get to one room with a guy dressed as a dead clown sitting in the middle. Of course, Mitch is deathly afraid of clowns and Adam just likes getting me mad. They pushed me right in front of him. I ran into this bathroom alone and I knew someone was going to jump out of the shower. I just walked up to it and pulled the curtain back and this girl dressed as a zombie or something ran out of nowhere and pushed me (they're allowed to touch you.) Mitch and Adam are watching from the corner laughing. Then the other group came and we kept walking. We got to the end and this guy with a chainsaw came out and cut Mitch's hand. It wasn't that bad so no one said anything.
The next house was pure hell. It had one of those bridges that spin around you. We had like 35 people just standing on it because we knew that one of the guys was going to grab us when we came out. After about 10 minutes of just standing, we charged. This hallway was PITCH BLACK. I mean, I couldn't see my hand in front of my face and we had 35 people pushing eachother. i fell onto one of the monsters because my back was up against the curtain he popped out of. Eventually, we got used to it.
The last one wasn't scary at all. it was a maze with all these cages and flashing light and we would go past guys inside the cages and come back around and he'd grab us and put you in the cage for about a minute so you'd have to go through alone. No one got grabbed from our group. In fact, i met this guy I knew there. He was working as one of the mental patients and we talked for a little while.
So, yeah, it was pretty fun and we got free Rockstars at the end. this thread is pretty pointless but, whatever. I'm bored.

amillionkickflips
10-15-2006, 06:08 PM
wow.... i dont care.

reptiskate52
10-15-2006, 06:09 PM
wow.... i dont care.
I don't care.

Slapdown
10-15-2006, 06:16 PM
wow.... i dont care.

Wow...and we're supposed to care about you getting drunk on 4 shots of tequilla, mixing tequilla with cordial, and your lies about how drunk you were when you weren't and describing things that happened to you when you were "drunk" that aren't symptoms of drunkenness at all?

Get cancer.

amillionkickflips
10-15-2006, 06:28 PM
Wow...and we're supposed to care about you getting drunk on 4 shots of tequilla, mixing tequilla with cordial, and your lies about how drunk you were when you weren't and describing things that happened to you when you were "drunk" that aren't symptoms of drunkenness at all?

Get cancer.

you should really stop wasting your time with posts saying how much you dont belive me... if you dont believe me fine, cause me and the other people there know i was drunk. so fuck you

mkcrank mulisha
10-15-2006, 06:30 PM
you should really stop wasting your time with posts saying how much you dont belive me... if you dont believe me fine, cause me and the other people there know i was drunk. so fuck you

uhhh, 4 shots of tequila sound like a warm up.

reptiskate52
10-15-2006, 06:32 PM
uhhh, 4 shots of tequila sound like a warm up.
Really, he's a pussy even if he's telling the truth.

iplaydrums
10-15-2006, 06:33 PM
Okay, i'm bored so I think i will tell you about my Friday night.
so, me and a bunch of friends decided to go to this big haunted house thing at the baseball field. we got there about two hours early and were playing this football thing that the radio station set up. I won the grand prize... a copy of stick it.
So, I ended up waiting in line with my friend Adam and about 10 other people for an hour. Then the werewolf came out and started going towards me. i started chasing him. He just stopped and said "you can't touch me!"
I said okay and walked away.
So we finally got in and adam refused to stop poking the vampire. The guy got all pissed off and told him to leave. luckily, we got into the house in time.
Okay, the first house had all of these werewolf guys in it with clubs. I felt someone holding onto my back the entire time, but it was dark and I thought it was one of the girls so I really didn't care. When I got out, I turned around and this huge guy was holding on to me. I yelled WHAT THE FUCK! He just walked away.
And next, we were in this Ghost House thing and it was only three people, me, Adam and Mitch. In the rest of them, it was a huge group. Of course, this one had to have been the scariest.
so, as soon as I walk in, i see a guy running. I yelled, "I saw you!"
He jumped out, came right into my face, and said, "I know you did, and I'm going to chop you up for it!"
We get to one room with a guy dressed as a dead clown sitting in the middle. Of course, Mitch is deathly afraid of clowns and Adam just likes getting me mad. They pushed me right in front of him. I ran into this bathroom alone and I knew someone was going to jump out of the shower. I just walked up to it and pulled the curtain back and this girl dressed as a zombie or something ran out of nowhere and pushed me (they're allowed to touch you.) Mitch and Adam are watching from the corner laughing. Then the other group came and we kept walking. We got to the end and this guy with a chainsaw came out and cut Mitch's hand. It wasn't that bad so no one said anything.
The next house was pure hell. It had one of those bridges that spin around you. We had like 35 people just standing on it because we knew that one of the guys was going to grab us when we came out. After about 10 minutes of just standing, we charged. This hallway was PITCH BLACK. I mean, I couldn't see my hand in front of my face and we had 35 people pushing eachother. i fell onto one of the monsters because my back was up against the curtain he popped out of. Eventually, we got used to it.
The last one wasn't scary at all. it was a maze with all these cages and flashing light and we would go past guys inside the cages and come back around and he'd grab us and put you in the cage for about a minute so you'd have to go through alone. No one got grabbed from our group. In fact, i met this guy I knew there. He was working as one of the mental patients and we talked for a little while.
So, yeah, it was pretty fun and we got free Rockstars at the end. this thread is pretty pointless but, whatever. I'm bored.

Owned

reptiskate52
10-15-2006, 06:34 PM
Owned
Yeah, his breath smelled really bad.

MaC-
10-15-2006, 06:35 PM
Hahahaa. That does sound pretty damn fun.

Kevo
10-15-2006, 06:37 PM
I'll respond to the thread positively. Sounds like a fun night with something interesting to do.

theskate
10-15-2006, 06:41 PM

Didnt you state before that you did not get drunk on four shots but only a Buzz.

reptiskate52
10-15-2006, 06:42 PM
I'll respond to the thread positively. Sounds like a fun night with something interesting to do.
I really didn't mean this thread to be like, " 0h my g0d, my lyf3 1s s0 3xc1ting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!"
I'm just bored and wanted to say this. Yeah, it was fun and it killed 4 hours so, whatever.

Valo Negroth
10-15-2006, 06:42 PM
Wow, all I did Friday was go to Devil's Playground with my girlfriend and her friends.

dum_dum
10-15-2006, 06:43 PM
and... how do we care?

reptiskate52
10-15-2006, 06:47 PM
and... how do we care?
Did I type anywhere in there that I wanted anyone to care? No. I actually said this thread is pointless and I'm just bored multiple time.
And I doubt you speak for the entire messageboard, maybe someone actually thought that was funny or something. probablty not, but still.
so go fuck yourself.

djk102091
10-15-2006, 06:47 PM
Ha ha.

Valo Negroth
10-15-2006, 06:56 PM
I really didn't think this thread was bad, just that posting about your life is looked down apon, yet most of us still do it.

reptiskate52
10-15-2006, 06:58 PM
I really didn't think this thread was bad, just that posting about your life is looked down apon, yet most of us still do it.
Yeah, but I wasn't compalining about my life. I wasn't saying "Oh my god, the monsters scared me, hold me!!"

chucktaylors369
10-15-2006, 06:59 PM
Heh that was pretty funny

WTFBBQSAUCE?!
10-15-2006, 07:04 PM
WELLLL...

I had 2 friends over from Friday night to Saturday Night. We basically played video games the whole time.

OHHH.
We bought these drinks called "Bawls". 3rd Most caffienated drink.

Brian10
10-15-2006, 07:04 PM
i dont think he gives a shit if you care, hes just bored, me too

Rock_em_tight
10-15-2006, 07:46 PM
Your friends hand got cut by a chainsaw,that has to hurt.

freelancery05
10-15-2006, 07:50 PM
wow longs story
heh sounds like fun thouigh

Bleed the Freak
10-15-2006, 08:10 PM
haha. my favorite part was when you yelled "WHAT THE FUCK?"

Cazstyles
10-16-2006, 02:28 AM
It was an interesting read.

Skater_goth
10-16-2006, 02:59 AM
hahaha that story sounds mad,
what kind of chain saw cut your friends hand?

reptiskate52
10-16-2006, 11:57 AM
hahaha that story sounds mad,
what kind of chain saw cut your friends hand?
It was one of those thin ones for hedges. It was real and he came out and screamed "FUCK!"

amillionkickflips
10-16-2006, 12:01 PM
Get cancer.

Fuck you. You think its fun to joke about cancer? My grandmother had cancer last year and shes lucky she made it through all of that alive. If your that immature to say something like that regarding a serious, harmful and in some cases deadly, disease, then you should stop acting like a fucking bigshot and honestly, your like, 20 why the fuck are you still on this site you dipshit.
Go fuck yourself shitbrick.

amillionkickflips
10-16-2006, 12:08 PM
:)

reptiskate52
10-16-2006, 12:20 PM
Is it like your sugnature move to make a pointless double post?

amillionkickflips
10-16-2006, 12:21 PM

MOFAUX
10-16-2006, 12:31 PM
Fuck you. You think its fun to joke about cancer? My grandmother had cancer last year and shes lucky she made it through all of that alive. If your that immature to say something like that regarding a serious, harmful and in some cases deadly, disease, then you should stop acting like a fucking bigshot and honestly, your like, 20 why the fuck are you still on this site you dipshit.
Go fuck yourself shitbrick.

FUCK YOU! You think its fun to joke about fucking yourself? my grandmother fucked herself last year and shes lucky she made it through all of that alive. Lots of people have cancer he wasn't trying to attack ur grandma or anything he was just being creative in telling you to fuck off? Im done here idk what im talking about.