PDA

View Full Version : what shoes last the longest?

treyflipmaher
10-08-2005, 04:42 PM
i go through a pair of shoes every 3 weeks about..and im tired of wasting money on them! are their any type of materials that lasts longer? or any brand that seems to last longer or is more durable? please help if u can

Treflipsk8r213
10-08-2005, 04:54 PM
I hear fallens are good, I just picked up some scouts today and they seem durable.

SixofSeven
10-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Accels are just the best shoe all around, but if you're willing to sacrifice board feel for durability get some thick-ass Fallens or DVS'

Marevix
10-08-2005, 07:41 PM
Leather Es Accels are damned near impossible to rip from straight ollieing, the toe cap on mine are also fairly durable. I hear suede Accels rip easily though.

Core
10-09-2005, 02:11 AM
i go through a pair of shoes every 3 weeks about..and im tired of wasting money on them! are their any type of materials that lasts longer? or any brand that seems to last longer or is more durable? please help if u can

You´re kidding right? I usually change mine every 3-4 months, and it works out great. And I skate ALOT switch and nollie so both of them are ripping

austrian_sk8_bitch
10-09-2005, 01:37 PM
Leather Es Accels are damned near impossible to rip from straight ollieing, the toe cap on mine are also fairly durable. I hear suede Accels rip easily though.

if you're shoe goo them at the right time,they last pretty long. i have a pair for 3 months now and they're still not ripping.