PDA

View Full Version : Papa Roach

BLacklabel/\
08-03-2006, 02:37 PM
Yes, Papa Roach there sound has changed so many times over the years(take in mind, all the changes were for the best.) From the low chord,rap lyrics of Potatoes for Christmas to the rythmic guitar, angery rapping of Infest, then to the growing pains album as i call it because they were chainging from sketchy rap and rythm guitars to a more alt.metal sound and a vocal change you got LoveHateTragedy. And now leads us to "Getting Away with Murder" thier newest album and i think the best. Papa Roach reached the climax of thier change on this album. They had finally found thier sound and were blasting away good song after song. Who hear liked Papa Roach from the first album to the newest? I like them for quite a while and wonder who else likes them?

mugg
08-03-2006, 03:00 PM
I just like their new shit.

I still listen to Scars every now and then...

BLacklabel/\
08-03-2006, 03:58 PM
I just like their new shit.

I still listen to Scars every now and then...

I find that song slighty, corney but alot of people don't it was about Shaddix's addiction to drugs.i sound corney as hell!!

jpharaoh69
08-03-2006, 05:33 PM
i never really got into them, but i love Between Angels and Insects and Last Resort. Scars kinda turned me off of them lol.

crescent_4
08-03-2006, 07:30 PM
they suck dick

BLacklabel/\
08-04-2006, 05:31 AM
they suck dick

Your a fag...

EmericaSktr51
08-04-2006, 05:56 AM
Your a fag...

yupp that fits him perfectly.

i liked most of their songs.

Century Child
08-04-2006, 05:56 AM
They had another cd besides infest? Thats the only cd of theirs I have. I haven't heard anything from them since "Broken Home"

and don't mind that injected cunt stain cresent hes a dipshit ignore him like I do.

BLacklabel/\
08-04-2006, 06:01 AM
They had another cd besides infest? Thats the only cd of theirs I have. I haven't heard anything from them since "Broken Home"

and don't mind that injected cunt stain cresent hes a dipshit ignore him like I do.

Wow, you haven't? They made 2 more records and i think both are gold or more. They also put out 4 more singles.

Century Child
08-04-2006, 06:05 AM
Wow, you haven't? They made 2 more records and i think both are gold or more. They also put out 4 more singles.

Well fuck me with a splited spoon I didn't know that. I should listen to more radio or watch VH1 or something.

Yeah Im old school, I don't really buy a cd till its aged!

BLacklabel/\
08-04-2006, 06:08 AM
Well fuck me with a splited spoon I didn't know that. I should listen to more radio or watch VH1 or something.

Yeah Im old school, I don't really buy a cd till its aged!

lol, yeah for some reason they have gotten smaller and smaller air time lately. And of course they hardly put "Getting Away With Muder" video on vh1 or mtv during the day because it shows girls making out,:-P but i hate vh1 and mtv so it's all good

zero sk8er247
08-04-2006, 06:15 AM
I like their song featuring Black Eyed Peas, Anxiety. It's sort of old, but good.

BLacklabel/\
08-04-2006, 06:25 AM
I just found out on wikipeida that there newest album "Getting Away With Muder" is platnuim in the US

NotoriousBigBird
08-04-2006, 06:48 AM
its not really my type of music but their okay at what they do.

ZooYork4Life
08-07-2006, 02:04 PM
I likethem from the very start till now. they are releasing new album sometime this year,its on their site