PDA

View Full Version : what music do u prefer for your skate video?

pwnage
08-02-2006, 08:54 AM
what kind of music do u, or would u use for your skate video. im talkin music genre, band or singer, particular song.......thats the thing there is so many different kinds of music that us skaters listen to.....this is the thread to get it out and voice your musical opinion.

BLUST33L
08-02-2006, 09:05 AM
Hip-Hop

im changing the world little by little, exterminating punked out emos//
the same way Riley sayd black men are dyeing cuz of F.E.M.A//

its just a better way to express yourself... i mean look at that i made that rhyme just straight off the dome...i would never write lyrics about cars, jewelry, or anything

thats what ppl see rap as "bling bling" but thats not what its about.. its self expression ....serious.

the same way people graffiti, its the same thing except with audio

and skateboarding is the physical part of the hip hop in me

im not saying Skateboardin IS hip hop, im saying its a part of me and my hip hop lifestyle

ive felt like saying that for awhile

Marevix
08-02-2006, 09:08 AM
I wouldn't know for sure until I had my part completed. Skeletons of Society by Slayer seems like it would fit my skating.

almost_skater_24
08-02-2006, 09:10 AM
i'd say anything by children of bodom

sk8Adio
08-02-2006, 09:16 AM
You have to judge what kind of music to put into a skate video by seeing whats your skating like, implying your style, ability, and a little bit of personal preference of music. For my vid something slower with no screaming or anything emo with a very good beat. A song to help you remember the skating in the vid as well.

SoHereIAm
08-02-2006, 09:22 AM
hip-hop, acoustic. I like to be really chill when skating and hip-hop and acoustic are..ridiculously chill. and awesome.

nnnn
08-02-2006, 09:23 AM
pod boom lights out anything like ozzy and system of a down

Century Child
08-02-2006, 09:40 AM
Id use a metal instrumental like From Skin to Liquid something slow but heavy.

rock-adio
08-02-2006, 10:08 AM
hip-hop or rap.Best song would be Hustlin (Intumental) by Rick Ross or Hustlin Remix.