PDA

View Full Version : Thought id bring something new

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
07-30-2006, 08:23 PM
Ska/Punk in many ways to truley appreciate the uniqueness of them you'd have to hear their entire album. They do quite an original cover of War Story. The drummer was in LoC for a little while after their drummer passed on. Just something new I thought I'd share with you all for once.
http://www.myspace.com/antimaniax

GetWrecked77
07-30-2006, 09:36 PM
Candee drums for LoC when they tour around in Europe. some of his stuff was recorded for Fuck World Trade. and In Front Of Our Eyes or Sir. Vival are their best songs.

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
07-31-2006, 07:02 AM
I really like Film Industries and the War Story cover. Great band in my opinion.

Klausfloride
07-31-2006, 07:04 AM
Hey Underground Network is back.

And by pass on do you mean he left or he died?

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
07-31-2006, 08:18 AM
Haha yea someone then did notice I was gone.
He sadly died I still have yet to learn of what cause but they just found him dead one day.

Klausfloride
07-31-2006, 09:36 AM
eww you only have msn, haha were have you been.

Stealing People's Mail
07-31-2006, 01:07 PM
Haha yea someone then did notice I was gone.
He sadly died I still have yet to learn of what cause but they just found him dead one day.
if you're talking about brandon possible, he died in his sleep of an overdose after playing at a show in texas (i forgot what city).

Klausfloride
07-31-2006, 01:19 PM
i hope it wans't crack, being in a band called leftover crack. But what did he overdose on? downers?

I_Ride_Girls
07-31-2006, 01:47 PM
Yeah, you really haven't been around lately.

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
07-31-2006, 03:04 PM
Yea I always thought it was an overdose too bad twas a sad day when I heard that.

GetWrecked77
07-31-2006, 03:17 PM
it was heroin and a bunch of pills. he died the morning of the same day i was supposed to see them in San Antonio. but i had no way of knowing and drove 2 hours to san antonio to find a note saying "Leftöver Crack is NOT playing" so we drove to where it said they were supposed to play and we asked why and some guy just standing outside said he had died.

Stealing People's Mail
07-31-2006, 03:21 PM
it was heroin and a bunch of pills. he died the morning of the same day i was supposed to see them in San Antonio. but i had no way of knowing and drove 2 hours to san antonio to find a note saying "Leftöver Crack is NOT playing" so we drove to where it said they were supposed to play and we asked why and some guy just standing outside said he had died.
yea, i knew it was either heroin or alcohol and pills. if anyone cares, here's the article where i first read it from: http://www.punknews.org/article/11134