PDA

View Full Version : best band practise ever

dutch madman
07-30-2006, 01:16 PM
yeah, i figured i'd post it here, since it's about a band and all.

anyway, today was really cool, our band, Miltvuur, and our friends band, DNA, did a split practice, and basicly, it was awesome. punk mixed with progressive metal, yelling your lungs out, screaming, grunting, and everyone just played/sung along. best day in a few months for me.

the best part was the jamming for sure, random bass, guitar and keyboard, and some freestyling about chickens and lightbulbs, who says you can only have fun when drunk or stoned?

so, to keep it interesting, if you're in a band, what was your best day ever?

(Valo Falcone)
07-30-2006, 01:28 PM
Our best day ever was playing our first gig when I was the bass player of Rizm.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
07-30-2006, 01:28 PM
The day we finally wrote and finished a whole song. Everything else has pretty much been the same, we couldn't find more members.
It was just me on guitar, and another guitarist, and the drummer. But the drummer just recently quit, and no other drummer I know wants to join.
So basically I am fucked until drummers in my area quit being so fuckin "i'm too good to join your band".

(Valo Falcone)
07-30-2006, 01:33 PM
The day we finally wrote and finished a whole song. Everything else has pretty much been the same, we couldn't find more members.
It was just me on guitar, and another guitarist, and the drummer. But the drummer just recently quit, and no other drummer I know wants to join.
So basically I am fucked until drummers in my area quit being so fuckin "i'm too good to join your band".

Your lucky, I can't get anyone to join my band, its still just me and Im out of ideas from riffs on guitar and m working on a new song, so unless I get a good guitar player to join the band the next song will be mostly bass, keys, and drums.

dutch madman
07-30-2006, 01:35 PM

we don't even have drums, we're a 2 man band, vocals and guitar, i think you might want to think about getting a drum computer, that's what we'll probably do anyway.