PDA

View Full Version : Etnies Cinch

copsandprepssuck
07-29-2006, 12:00 PM
Etnies Cinch

Well, to start off, I would like to say these shoes are just amazing. Well, for me at least. I had mine from mid-October to early June. About 8 months. Pretty long, huh? Moving on, when I first tried these shoes on, they were very very comfortable, which is another plus. They have a very soft, yet thick sole, so you can feel comfort without feeling pain. The grip was great on it, they used some type of extra grip material, which helped my ollies and other tricks out a lot. They also do not hurt your feet on stairs if you land a little sketchy. They are normally made of suade and have a very thick tongue. But the shoes are still easy to fit into. Now some cons about these shoes are they lose their color(if black)within a week. But that really doesn't play any roles in them tearing. Once you have had the shoe for a bit, you will notice they wear on the bottom fairly easily, but not too easily. Once they start tearing, they really don't stop. It just keeps getting worse as time goes by. And, after using them a lot, the soles start to wear away and tear very easily, causing barely any comfort, if any at all. But overall, I'd give these shoes an 8/10. They range anywhere from 60-70 U.S. dollars.

http://www.etnies.com/site-images/footwear/color/77.jpg

Tom-E
07-29-2006, 01:31 PM
Etnies Cinch

Well, to start off, I would like to say these shoes are just amazing. Well, for me at least. I had mine from mid-October to early June. About 8 months. Pretty long, huh?
first off, nobody knows how good of a skater you are. Measuring your personal length of time on a shoe/deck/truck is meaningless to anyone but you or ppl who know you well enough...

Also, "well, for me at least"??? k, obviously this is you writing, so quite obviously its your opinion. you dont need to waste words saying stuff like that AND this idea is also personal. please consider that your reviewing something for a big website, needs to have some... thought in it. IF this is going to impact a companies sales, it needs to be a true, objective opinion. nothing personal about that.

Moving on, when I first tried these shoes on, they were very very comfortable, which is another plus. They have a very soft, yet thick sole, so you can feel comfort without feeling pain. The grip was great on it, they used some type of extra grip material, which helped my ollies and other tricks out a lot. They also do not hurt your feet on stairs if you land a little sketchy.
sweet, quite apparantly you land stairs sketchy. again, personal, unless its something people can relate to, but "sketchy" and "stairs" are too opinionated. Is a 3 set "stairs"? is a 12 set "stairs"? and wat is sketchy isnt the clearest word either.

Your review is based on yourself, your writing for thousands of ppl who dont know you. Be clear, if your feet hurt from a 3 set or a 12 set is a big difference. Also, you could easily have sensitive heals or a low pain threshold. Dont base reviews on personal things...

---------------------------

im all critique and no nice comments so dont get down. Overall that was a decent review, there were many good points, how you talked about what the shoe was made of...etc

there was really only one flaw in thsi review, and its you not realizing that nobody knows you.

The_Q
08-26-2006, 09:22 PM
why would it hurt if you land sketchy its the same impact. anyways i agree with tom-e, people dont know how you are using the shoe so saying its good for you is useless