PDA

View Full Version : "revolution 9" by the beatles

the_unknown_soldier
07-23-2006, 07:58 AM
i don't know why, but that song scares the fuck out of me. i listened to it for the first time yesterday and i was freaking out.

Snake
07-23-2006, 09:23 AM
I actually enjoy that song alot. Me and my dad were comming home from the river a couple months ago at night, not a soul was out on the road. We were listining to the second disk of the white album and it came on. He told me about buying that album when it first came out and being completly blown away by it and all the shit that was going around durring the time and some protesting he did, He told me about the cops busting him and his friends for drugs and how when they did there was a band in the place they were in, saw them getting busted and stopped playing the song they were currently doing and started playing Whats that sound by buffalo springfield. It was a good night and everytime I hear it, it makes me pretty happy. Although that little girl can freak me out.

dutch madman
07-23-2006, 09:24 AM
you guys made me curious, i'll download it

the_unknown_soldier
07-23-2006, 11:04 AM
I actually enjoy that song alot. Me and my dad were comming home from the river a couple months ago at night, not a soul was out on the road. We were listining to the second disk of the white album and it came on. He told me about buying that album when it first came out and being completly blown away by it and all the shit that was going around durring the time and some protesting he did, He told me about the cops busting him and his friends for drugs and how when they did there was a band in the place they were in, saw them getting busted and stopped playing the song they were currently doing and started playing Whats that sound by buffalo springfield. It was a good night and everytime I hear it, it makes me pretty happy. Although that little girl can freak me out.
i think it's a great song, it just creeps me out. for some reason, led zeppelin's "dazed and confused" kinda scared me when i first listened to it too.

Snake
07-23-2006, 12:49 PM
i think it's a great song, it just creeps me out. for some reason, led zeppelin's "dazed and confused" kinda scared me when i first listened to it too.
Yeah I used to not like dazed and confused. I saw them do it live then I started liking it.

timorousme
07-23-2006, 03:04 PM
Listen to it with headphones. Or surround sound speakers.