PDA

View Full Version : New Iron Maiden CD!!!

yekcim
07-20-2006, 06:25 PM
its gonna be awesome. it comes out in september, it is titled "A Matter Of Life And Death"

i cant wait. heres the cover. http://www.showbizz.net/uploads/stars/IronMaidenCover.JPG

comments?

The Trooper
07-20-2006, 07:29 PM
hell yes.... its gonna be the shit...

raggy boy
07-21-2006, 01:59 AM
Old news. I read info on it, and most of the songs are based on crimes/kidnappings that haven't been solved and how shit war is.

So I read.

drowning_fish
07-21-2006, 02:02 AM
I knew about this a while ago too... When in September is it coming out?? My birthday's on the 7th haha

Kolzig
07-21-2006, 06:31 AM
hopefully itll be better than the last few cds they released

Vivica
07-21-2006, 06:48 AM
hopefully itll be better than the last few cds they released

Please, Please be joking.

Dance of Death wasn't amazing, but their last few CD's can hardly be called bad...

Rock_Rocks77
07-21-2006, 06:50 AM
I knew about this a while ago too... When in September is it coming out?? My birthday's on the 7th haha

september 7?
lol dude, so is mine.

Fistful of Satan
07-21-2006, 08:07 AM
i hope this one can match up to there first few albums. not that there newer ones are bad, but they wernt as good as like 'killers' or 'powerslave'.

YourMom
07-21-2006, 03:10 PM
Sorry to let you down Fistful, be there are very little ways in which "A Matter Of Life And Death" could match those two ablums at all, with greatness not being one of them. And I have proof of that because I've watched the video for their new song and it's quite a step in a different direction. The song itself was repetitive, slow and long. I didn't like it much except it can get catchy after a few listens. Some people have said it sounds like vintage Maiden, but they are horrible mistaken. It sounds nothing like anything off their first 5 albums. Well maybe the comparison to the song "Prodigal Son" could fit, but not really. It doesn't sound as melancholy, but insightful in way. Of course that's just one song of whole album. I'm sure they'll have one headbanging song a la "Aces High," "Killers" "Rainmaker" etc. like the rest of their albums do. Anyway, suffice to say I'm not expecting or hoping much from this album.

Here's a vid for their new song, "The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNttRSMqOe0)"

Here's an interview (http://eddietrunk.com/article.php?news_id=2352) with Nicko and Janick for anyone who wants to know more about the album.

And one last thing, from what my sources tell me, the release date is August 28... one day before my birthday!

raggy boy
07-21-2006, 04:07 PM
What do you expect from middle ages fathers?
Don't say that Dance of Death or Brave New World was bad... compare it to the albums with Blaze. Like they were bad. No album with Bruce is bad.

Cazstyles
07-21-2006, 05:06 PM
^^^they arent bad albums, all the songs simply sound to similar. songs by iron maiden that stand out for me are number of the beast, rainmaker and fear of the dark.
other than that all the songs sound the same

^btw nice murray pic

the_unknown_soldier
07-21-2006, 05:11 PM
i hope they still got it.

riskitforabiscuit
07-22-2006, 02:17 AM
I know it won't be as good as Powerslave or Number of the Beast, but at least they still know how to rock.

yekcim
07-22-2006, 01:13 PM
i dont get what u guys have against dance of death. i thought it was an excelent cd.

but i think this album wont be as good as stuff like peice of mind, or powerslave, but i still think it will be awesome.

yekcim
09-29-2006, 08:15 PM
sry to double post, but i have it now. its sick.