PDA

View Full Version : music on your ipod or mp3 player

Differnet-skater4life
07-18-2006, 11:14 AM
I have alot of indie/emo songs on my ipod the are really chill to skate too what do you skate too on your ipod/mp3 player

Valo Negroth
07-18-2006, 11:16 AM
cds and its Death metal, and rap

sns
07-18-2006, 11:16 AM
i skate to paris hilton.

Santas_lil_helper
07-18-2006, 11:20 AM
Broke my ipod. Im getting a new one soon though. I had a bunch of different bands. I listen to almost everything. The songs that were played the most were, Hollywood Undead's, "Turn the Lights off", and Billionaire Boys Club's, "Super Ok".

blindskateboarder
07-18-2006, 11:23 AM
death metal, punk rock ZSK- punkrock band from germany, The 69 eyes, and slipknot.

sns
07-18-2006, 11:23 AM
Broke my ipod. Im getting a new one soon though. I had a bunch of different bands. I listen to almost everything. The songs that were played the most were, Hollywood Undead's, "Turn the Lights off", and Billionaire Boys Club's, "Super Ok".
my ipod got stolen

Differnet-skater4life
07-18-2006, 11:24 AM
yea yea i have alot off
the good life, dashboard confessionals, motioncity soundtrack,taking back sunday
i have only had my ipod for 2 days i have a 1 gig black nano i have about 91 songs on it

Circa_Mongo
07-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Meh, i have about 600 songs...most of em are from CDS.
Some of them are punk remakes of old songs, my favorite of which is "Somebodys Baby" redone by Phantom Planet.
But alot of it is Fall Out Boy, MEST, Eminem (im the biggest fan i know), 30 seconds to mars, some Trivium, and alot of other obscure bands, like Goblin Cock.
EDIT: i also have Taking Back Sunday, and Dashboard, thanks Skate4life...i had almost forgotten.
I have a 30 gig Black iPod video...
about 8-9 gigs of it are used.

Kevo
07-18-2006, 11:25 AM
My sandisk has a tiny bit of everything.

Differnet-skater4life
07-18-2006, 11:27 AM
I Can not stand metal it gives me headaches
like trivium my friend has them on his mp3 the are just too uhhhh i do not know

Eli
07-18-2006, 11:29 AM
gayvers

Circa_Mongo
07-18-2006, 11:30 AM
Eh, I have about 4 Trivium songs, but 2 of them are in the top 25 played, so i figured id mention them.
Really, my dad Likes Trivium More than i do.
Im a huge MEST fan though....

Differnet-skater4life
07-18-2006, 11:31 AM
Eh, I have about 4 Trivium songs, but 2 of them are in the top 25 played, so i figured id mention them.
Really, my dad Likes Trivium More than i do.
Im a huge MEST fan though....
I dont have a problem with them i just dont like them

Valo Negroth
07-18-2006, 11:34 AM
I hate mp3 players too much money.
my playlist most of the time

Six Feet Under
Torture Killer
Blood Ritual
Num Skull
Molested
Cannibal Corpse
Carcass
Pig Destoyer
Cattle Decapation
Deicide
Ritual Carnage
Nasum
Napalm Death
Kittie
(hed) Planet Earth

Eazy-E
Shyne
NWA
Public Enemy
2 Live Crew
Run DMC
2 Pac
Biggie
Big Pun
Certified Unit
Lil Wayne
Young Joc
Lil Jon and the Eastside Boys
Lil Scrappy

I got to change cds a lot

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
07-18-2006, 11:34 AM
Post this in the right fuckin forum.

Differnet-skater4life
07-18-2006, 11:37 AM
Post this in the right fuckin forum.
Its about what you skate too not what music you like it is fine in this forum

Santas_lil_helper
07-18-2006, 11:37 AM
I hate mp3 players too much money.
my playlist most of the time

Six Feet Under
Torture Killer
Blood Ritual
Num Skull
Molested
Cannibal Corpse
Carcass
Pig Destoyer
Cattle Decapation
Deicide
Ritual Carnage
Nasum
Napalm Death
Kittie
(hed) Planet Earth

I got to change cds a lot

Some of the most unoriganial band names Ive ever heard....

Valo Negroth
07-18-2006, 11:41 AM

oh so Kittie is orignal? Cannibal Corpse started in 88, Torture Killer is named after a Six Feet Under song (Chris Barnes is the singer of both TK and SFU and wrote Torture Killer), Molested is another older band (not sure when they formed), Carcass started in the 80s before CC

the others not sure. Band names don't have to be original. The songs do though

Differnet-skater4life
07-18-2006, 11:41 AM
molested is kinda funny

rock-adio
07-18-2006, 11:42 AM
RHCP
The Trews
Hinder
Three Days Grace
Alterbridge

Then theres.
T.I
Dead Prez
Bubba Sparx
and other hip-hop and rap.

Santas_lil_helper
07-18-2006, 11:48 AM
oh so Kittie is orignal? Cannibal Corpse started in 88, Torture Killer is named after a Six Feet Under song (Chris Barnes is the singer of both TK and SFU and wrote Torture Killer), Molested is another older band (not sure when they formed), Carcass started in the 80s before CC

the others not sure. Band names don't have to be original. The songs do though
I understand that they are older bands. If you are into that genre, they could be amazing bands to you, but in the WHOLE music world, those band names are really rather retarded. I figure when a metal band that sings about "The father of three was impaled on the wheel, as his skull became a part of the dash. His eyeballs ejected his sight uneffected, he saw his own organs collapse", they are just going for a band name that is just as nasty. I understand their choice, and I am all for naming your band whatever you want, I just find them to be unorginial and played out, just like the sick fantasies they sing about.

Valo Negroth
07-18-2006, 12:08 PM
I understand that they are older bands. If you are into that genre, they could be amazing bands to you, but in the WHOLE music world, those band names are really rather retarded. I figure when a metal band that sings about "The father of three was impaled on the wheel, as his skull became a part of the dash. His eyeballs ejected his sight uneffected, he saw his own organs collapse", they are just going for a band name that is just as nasty. I understand their choice, and I am all for naming your band whatever you want, I just find them to be unorginial and played out, just like the sick fantasies they sing about.

So you might feel my band name of "Suicide Attempt" or one Im thinking about "The After Birth of God" or "The After Birth of Christ" kinda retarded huh?

SA is death metal and TABoG or TABoC kinda grindcore like

Santas_lil_helper
07-18-2006, 12:15 PM
So you might feel my band name of "Suicide Attempt" or one Im thinking about "The After Birth of God" or "The After Birth of Christ" kinda retarded huh?

SA is death metal and TABoG or TABoC kinda grindcore like

Sucicide Attempt is rather retarded, I like the other two though. Go with those.

Differnet-skater4life
07-19-2006, 08:04 PM
yea

superminds
07-19-2006, 08:35 PM
something fast and motivating probably punk or ska.

Bob Dole Wears Circas
07-19-2006, 08:39 PM
Pink Flloyd, Offspring, and Prodigy is usually what I listen to while skating. I have all kinds of music, except Paris Hilton, and Country.

Randalleo
07-20-2006, 03:53 PM
the bands that I have the most of are
Grateful Dead
Dave Matthews Band
RHCP
Pink Floyd

all make up about 1/5 of my ipods music.