PDA

View Full Version : slipknot

zetnie
07-15-2006, 07:19 AM
Anyone like Slipknot here? I love the song Duality. It's doesn't have a screaming metal voice like most songs if you don't like that.

iplaydrums
07-15-2006, 07:38 AM
You are on my list of people I hate.

subculture2
07-15-2006, 07:39 AM
hah yea fucking right you listened to one song from the band and now you're in love with them,

kLoNe653
07-15-2006, 07:48 AM
yeah thtz stupid, the 1 song ha , duality is a gd song but u can't say love em after tht 1 song

Zeroskater11
07-15-2006, 01:12 PM
I have no respect for them. They don't need 9 members to have a band thats not even that good. Some of the stuff is decent, but I despise the lyrics. They are either sick in the head, or its just an act. My friend's sister's boyfriend went to one of their shows, and one of the people actually died there. They shit on plates and throw them in the air, piss on the crowd, etc. No thanks.

zetnie
07-15-2006, 02:36 PM
What the fuck! I never said I loved them, I said I loved the song!!

flipworldchaos
07-15-2006, 02:40 PM
hah yea fucking right you listened to one song from the band and now you're in love with them,
i fuckin hate that, im not sayin people who listen to them are gothic, but all my goths at my school listen to them, so listen to atreyu and underoath

PoolShark
07-20-2006, 09:13 PM
I have no respect for them. They don't need 9 members to have a band thats not even that good. Some of the stuff is decent, but I despise the lyrics. They are either sick in the head, or its just an act. My friend's sister's boyfriend went to one of their shows, and one of the people actually died there. They shit on plates and throw them in the air, piss on the crowd, etc. No thanks.
how could poo and urine being thrown on you kill you?

chucktaylors369
07-20-2006, 09:15 PM
were people moshing and he get trampled?

White_Peach
07-20-2006, 09:17 PM
I don't really feel the need to listen to slipknot, or really any nu-metal at all.

Sure, I do have respect for them, and they do have a few good songs, but its more of the music that I'm really not into. I don't get why they have like what, 9 members, when you only need like 5. I was actually watching one of their videos live the other day, and the Clown Guy, Shawn is his name I believe... He literally didn't do anything except walk around on stage, waving a baseball bat like he was going to do something. I've heard from some people that he like tunes up and fixes the instruments, but is that really why you need to include him in the band, like shows and album covers and stuff? It's like hes just getting a good life for doing a job that shouldnt pay that much or give you that much notorioty.

Even though I have said this, I have listened to a couple of slipknots songs and a couple of them are fairly decent, like Wait and Bleed, and other songs like that. But I don't want to buy an album and such just because its more of what I'm not into.

I still respect them as a band though.

Zeroskater11
07-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Not because of that, because the people in the crowd trampled the guy or something like that.

SHAD
07-20-2006, 10:03 PM

Dude try reading the cannibal corpse lyrics whithout feeling a little bit sick.

Century Child
07-21-2006, 06:55 AM
that song is ***** and coming from a guy who has seen them live more them then your heart beats in a day.

rock-adio
07-21-2006, 06:57 AM
Thats the only song I like rather then that they're terrible.

Vivica
07-21-2006, 07:17 AM

Wow, you really are just wrong.

Century Child
07-21-2006, 07:21 AM
Dude try reading the cannibal corpse lyrics whithout feeling a little bit sick.

fuck that, read MY lyrics!!! Now thats sick

Vivica
07-21-2006, 07:24 AM
Grow up or i'll ban you :)

Century Child
07-21-2006, 07:34 AM
ok Ive had all the bannings I can stomach for at least 2 months....

But if anyone is looking for sick things, GG Allen live shows where the grossest most vile ever. He said he was going to kill himself on stage, but the host of the concert cancelled the show, he later died of an overdose of herion or coke.

ElementSkateboarder2034
07-21-2006, 11:21 AM
that song is sic

Century Child
07-21-2006, 11:30 AM
No the song SIC is sic, thats why they named it SIC.

But we all know Eyeless, New Abortion, My Plague are the best songs period

the_unknown_soldier
07-21-2006, 11:37 AM
have you heard the story about AC/DC? one night, there was a concert but the seats weren't reserved, so people were rushing in to get good seats, and 2 girls were trampled to death.

but to stay on subject, slipknot can suck my balls.

Century Child
07-21-2006, 11:53 AM
A band I forget which one, had open seats in Cincinati and I think 6 or 7 people were trampled. The band was doing sound check and people thought they were starting the concert so they pushed forward. The band didn't know what happened till they were about to do the encore.

FinnishFire
07-21-2006, 12:10 PM
Didnt one college student have a heart attack at a Slipknot concert? And yeh i used to love Slipknot but it seems i have drifted away from it.

Rock_em_tight
07-22-2006, 11:41 AM
I hate them.

blindskateboarder
07-22-2006, 11:43 AM
Slipknot Kicks Fucking Ass/Best Band Ever!

skater danny
07-22-2006, 11:45 AM

Maybe they tried to eat the poo and choked? Haha well back on topic, Slipknot is definately not my favorite band but I do like them.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
07-22-2006, 12:11 PM
They had their moments. But they get old and crappy really fast, compared to kickass metal bands.

BiRd
07-22-2006, 12:33 PM
im agreeing w/ blindsk8boarder they do kick massive ass. thats just what kind of music i like everyonce in awhile.

Century Child
07-22-2006, 01:15 PM
Slipknot Kicks Fucking Ass/Best Band Ever!

best band ever? yeah right. But by looking at your sig wearing a korn beanie you know nothing about good music. Nightwish, Origin, Ritual Carnage, and Cradle of Filth (up to Damnation and a Day) must be good bands you never heard of

blindskateboarder
07-22-2006, 01:16 PM
acually i do listen to cradle of filth i just didn't write it.....

Stoner
07-22-2006, 01:19 PM
cradle of filth is poo, slipknot is even bigger poo.