PDA

View Full Version : Blink 182

I Have A hole In My Boxer
06-18-2006, 08:22 AM
What do you think of them? I think they fucking rule! I've only heard about half of their songs, but I like all of them! Too bad they broke up...

I <3 Blink 182

chucktaylors369
06-18-2006, 08:22 AM
love em

NOFX_kid
06-18-2006, 08:29 AM
pretty good band. not what i usually listen to. but nothing wrong with blink.. good band

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
06-18-2006, 08:33 AM
When I liked more pop punk I liked em. I can still listen to em surprisingly.

ZeroSkater1235
06-18-2006, 08:58 AM
they suck listen to real punk

SoHereIAm
06-18-2006, 09:01 AM
I used to be obsessed with them. Then I discovered better stuff. A LOT better stuff. But they're still ok. They'll always be my first love.(l)

pyro
06-18-2006, 09:01 AM
a few years ago i loved them, but i switchet to anti-flag

skateboardkid
06-18-2006, 09:03 AM
they didnt break up, they are taking a break. used to be my favorite band, dont like em anymore

C1RCAS ON MY FEET
06-18-2006, 09:06 AM
i like their early stuff. the newer depressing stuff is gay

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
06-18-2006, 10:45 AM
they suck listen to real punk
Comments like this are just idiotic. Go listen to real punk. Who the hell cares if they dont listen to this so called "real punk". Its their choice not yours. Hell its people like you that make me really hate punk now.

Punk-Rocker
06-18-2006, 11:02 AM
Comments like this are just idiotic. Go listen to real punk. Who the hell cares if they dont listen to this so called "real punk". Its their choice not yours. Hell its people like you that make me really hate punk now.

Hold on the guy that made this post said " what do you think of them " and he just gave his opinoin. And heres my opinion, Blink 182 give punk a bad music image, making people starting to get into punk thinking bands like blink 182 are what punk is all about. and there not at all !, some of blink 182 songs are ok, but they get annoying after a while. Johnny Rotton pisses on Blink 182 and dee dee ramone roles in his grave. This is my opinion, flame me i dont care. I see the apeal for others though.

Holy_Gods
06-18-2006, 11:04 AM

your fucken stupid, ya, blink is FUCKEN GAY!!!
stupid poser punk,

ya, go listen to what real punks have to say.
PUnks not dead!

I Have A hole In My Boxer
06-18-2006, 11:18 AM
your fucken stupid, ya, blink is FUCKEN GAY!!!
stupid poser punk,

ya, go listen to what real punks have to say.
PUnks not dead!
Wow man, you have some serious anger management problem. Go take a break. he was merely stating his opinion, as is everyone in this thread. Stop insulting people for no reason. You are the true image of what 'poser' and 'stupid' is all about.

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
06-18-2006, 01:08 PM
Hold on the guy that made this post said " what do you think of them " and he just gave his opinoin. And heres my opinion, Blink 182 give punk a bad music image, making people starting to get into punk thinking bands like blink 182 are what punk is all about. and there not at all !, some of blink 182 songs are ok, but they get annoying after a while. Johnny Rotton pisses on Blink 182 and dee dee ramone roles in his grave. This is my opinion, flame me i dont care. I see the apeal for others though.
You wanna talk about them giving punk a bad image then mention Mr. Jackass Johnny Rotten? Haha hes such a punk eh I mean hell only true punks would kick out squatters, who infact are living a more "punk rock" lifestyle then the so called inventor of the genre. Or hell sell his music to commercials for money. If you're gonna diss a band like blink 182 and back it up with some fuckin Sex Pistols shit you really need to get some facts. Hell I understand why most of you dont like em. They only give punk a bad image if you take that kind of shit seriously. You cant give something a bad image when the image is already flawed. I may agree that "punk isnt dead" but it sure as hell isnt that great. But of course its way more "punk rock" to pick apart someone elses musical tastes because it in some way offends your complete "punkess". Hell I mean it would't be very punk to accept anything other then pure punk rock eh. I mean hell that would hurt your image. This is why I cannot stand any of you so called "punks" anymore. Pathetic elitists most of you.

Stealing People's Mail
06-18-2006, 03:09 PM
i liked them in 3rd or 4th grade.

blindskateboarder
06-18-2006, 03:13 PM
They Use To Be Kick Ass. They Were My First Favorite Band. Then They Got all Lovey Dovey and emo so i just don't remember any of there songs now.

shutupimbleeding
06-18-2006, 03:14 PM
they are quite hardcorenot.....

ruckus.
06-18-2006, 04:54 PM
I don't like them. It's not like it's terrible music or anything, I just don't like them.

Airblaster
06-18-2006, 04:57 PM
I think their music is dead, I liked them but now I'm sick of them.

I_Enjoi_Skateboarding
06-18-2006, 08:11 PM
i still love em