PDA

View Full Version : 2 step/ HXC dancing

megadeth600606
06-16-2006, 06:35 PM
Whats the deal? Do people where you live do this stupid looking pussy no hit mosh dance mating call? haha. I was lookin' for some videos and I found this person doing it with no music. Somewhat hilarious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI2emCtOwic

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
06-16-2006, 06:45 PM
My friend completly destroys anyone he sees doing that in a mosh pit.

megadeth600606
06-16-2006, 06:56 PM
thank god, because here they will tell you to leave. Its not even a pit, its a spaced out area with kids flailing. so gay.

liebherk
06-16-2006, 07:01 PM
so not hitting people is being a pussy?

megadeth600606
06-16-2006, 07:06 PM
No dancing around like a ninny and thinking your a bad ass is a pussy.

heyimsheep
06-16-2006, 07:16 PM
Circle pitting gives a sense of community when you think about it. Most of the kids two-stepping are probably wearing girls pants, which probably means they're listening to the new "hardcore," which is becoming easier to market as the days go on. Then again, it's been around longer than the shitty hardcore and stupid kids have been around. They'll die out eventually and everything will go back to normal.

H.I.M.
06-16-2006, 07:19 PM
No dancing around like a ninny and thinking your a bad ass is a pussy.
yeah and you know they think their bad ass bc your a mind reader right?

megadeth600606
06-16-2006, 07:23 PM

Yep. That and I go to shows frequently and know some kids who are exactly like that. So go listen to your HIM cd and go find out what 'ol bam bam wants you to do next.

heyimsheep
06-16-2006, 07:23 PM
Or the way their friends dude-hug them and congradulate them on a big move.

Till Death 21
06-16-2006, 07:26 PM
My friend completly destroys anyone he sees doing that in a mosh pit.

that is seriously what we also do in our whole town, it is so gay when kids do it

megadeth600606
06-16-2006, 07:29 PM
My band hasn't played on that circuit yet, but when we do, I swear to god if anyone tries to 2 step to some thrash/speed metal song, I will stop the song and beta the shit out of them. haha. There is only one metal band in the area that plays, and they don't even play the all ages shows anymore, for that reason. Thats why my band needs to play out more. =) Try to keep metal alive

H.I.M.
06-16-2006, 07:31 PM
Yep. That and I go to shows frequently and know some kids who are exactly like that. So go listen to your HIM cd and go find out what 'ol bam bam wants you to do next.
haha i like the fact that you think i worship bam bc he listens to H.I.M. also. haha. yeah well, i have the satisfaction of knowing im smart enough to spell the word death. O yeah, i dont own any H.I.M. cd's. Just two of their songs, but ummmmm...nice try?

megadeth600606
06-16-2006, 07:35 PM
two of their songs so you dedicate a message board username to em? right....

that is the lamest ass comeback ever. Why are you trying to argue over the internet? Remember, its like running in the special olympics, even if you win, your still retarded. =) Furthermore, thats the way mr dave mustaine spells it. If you don't like it, take it up with him. He just wanted megadeth to come before metallica in the cd rack once he split from metallica to form the best thrash metal band ever. =P

H.I.M.
06-16-2006, 07:38 PM
two of their songs so you dedicate a message board username to em? right....

that is the lamest ass comeback ever. Why are you trying to argue over the internet? Remember, its like running in the special olympics, even if you win, your still retarded. =) Furthermore, thats the way mr dave mustaine spells it. If you don't like it, take it up with him. He just wanted megadeth to come before metallica in the cd rack once he split from metallica to form the best thrash metal band ever. =P
i dont rly give a shit about metal or that other stuff. and that saying about arguing over the internet is so overused that you should prolly just stop.

megadeth600606
06-16-2006, 07:43 PM
well, metal doesn't give a shit about you! haha and your just in denial cause I got to use that line before you did and now you have no more comebacks unless you google some up before I post this. nah nee nah nee boo boo

H.I.M.
06-16-2006, 07:46 PM
well, metal doesn't give a shit about you! haha and your just in denial cause I got to use that line before you did and now you have no more comebacks unless you google some up before I post this. nah nee nah nee boo boo
ok i can c ur not worth my time

megadeth600606
06-16-2006, 07:47 PM
haha well your not worth mine you big poopoo head

heyimsheep
06-16-2006, 07:58 PM
i dont rly give a shit about metal or that other stuff. and that saying about arguing over the internet is so overused that you should prolly just stop.
Don't H.I.M. label themselves as "Love-Metal"?

megadeth600606
06-16-2006, 07:58 PM
lmfao. pwned

H.I.M.
06-16-2006, 08:02 PM
Don't H.I.M. label themselves as "Love-Metal"?
Nope , theyre alternative, common mistake

o yeah, to megadeth ... PWND!

megadeth600606
06-16-2006, 08:03 PM
common mistake? but you only illegally downloaded 2 of their songs?? your speaking as though your the singer.

H.I.M.
06-16-2006, 08:08 PM
common mistake? but you only illegally downloaded 2 of their songs?? your speaking as though your the singer.
LOL, wow i illegally dl'd their songs? haha, no i actually bought them from iTunes, lol haha wow that made me laugh for some reason

megadeth600606
06-16-2006, 08:11 PM
I just felt like putting illegally downloaded in there for shit and giggles. But still, you are talking as though you are the #1 fan.

H.I.M.
06-16-2006, 08:16 PM
I just felt like putting illegally downloaded in there for shit and giggles. But still, you are talking as though you are the #1 fan.
wow, no, for starts, this isnt my original sb-c account, i just made it for the hell of it, then i kept on logging on this one til i just forgot aboutt he other and stayed with this one, so its not like it was a dedication or anything. and i only like 2 songs of theirs so im not much of a fan

megadeth600606
06-16-2006, 08:22 PM
roar.

heyimsheep
06-16-2006, 08:39 PM
Nope , theyre alternative, common mistake

o yeah, to megadeth ... PWND!
Since when could a mainstream band be "Alternative"?

BrokenNails
06-16-2006, 09:17 PM
when people dance like that here they look alot better doing it. There usually is physical contact in the pits.

PoolShark
06-16-2006, 09:58 PM
shetup. i know alot of people who 2 step and are into true hardcore music. 2 stepping has been a part of hardcore since the mid 80s.Just becuase all the glam core kids that have never been in a circle pit do it now,all the "im so untrendy its trendy!' kids are dissing on how people dance at hardcore shoes. its no more rediculous looking than skankin at a ska show or pogo dancing at a green day show so why dont you diss them for a while

heyimsheep
06-17-2006, 01:53 AM
shetup. i know alot of people who 2 step and are into true hardcore music. 2 stepping has been a part of hardcore since the mid 80s.Just becuase all the glam core kids that have never been in a circle pit do it now,all the "im so untrendy its trendy!' kids are dissing on how people dance at hardcore shoes. its no more rediculous looking than skankin at a ska show or pogo dancing at a green day show so why dont you diss them for a while
If you were around then, I don't have much leverage to argue with. But from what I know, some of the dancing got more stationary, but it wasn't flailing kicks and it wasn't about an actualy 'move'.

megadeth600606
06-17-2006, 03:52 AM

glamcore? Who makes these names. come on now. just listen to the music damnit. haha.

tormenex
06-17-2006, 08:51 AM
wtf.....

Blank-skater
06-17-2006, 09:20 AM
dude. why does everyone think 2 step dancing is so gay. my friend aaron who is in a hardcore band dus it all the time it shows. it doesn't mean your a pussie. at the last show i went to, nodes of ranvier, lots of people were doing 2 step.

liebherk
06-17-2006, 10:11 AM
H.I.M. and megadeth, you guys and your little argument is/are really lame.

just thought I'd let you know.

megadeth600606
06-17-2006, 10:41 AM
H.I.M. and megadeth, you guys and your little argument is/are really lame.

just thought I'd let you know.

hey thanks. most of it was just joking anyway.

james e
06-17-2006, 12:46 PM
pits are about moshing and pushing and slamming not gay dancing

burnyourfriends
06-17-2006, 05:13 PM
man... the person in the video isnt even doing it right it kinda looks like he is skanking. but nonetheless yoou guys think twostepping is gay. well let me tell you something. a lotta bands put twostep parts into their music. I am not saying harddcore bands but i am sure hardcore bands do it as well. Aiden has a lotta two step parts. Silverstein has some. Underminded also has some. Two Step parts are every where and two stepping looks good when done right. a lot of what people think is two stepping is wrong. its all a type of dance. some people thinkg plain old moshing is dumb. Just stopping dissing shit other people do and fucking live your life. AND ITS NOT FUCKING GAY DANCING. IF BANDS MAKE SPECIAL FUCKJING TWO STEP PARTS INTO THEIR SONG OBVISOUSLY THEY WANT PEOPLE TO TWO STEP. OH YEAH AND ITS BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG ASS TIME TOO. so Niggah Please. (no offense black people)

NickG
06-17-2006, 05:33 PM
to each his own, if these people want to "hxc dance" than I don't care

Soulfly
06-17-2006, 05:44 PM
we do a little both, when it's a moderate good two step beat, we'll two step, and then when it's a breakdown we'll mosh.

Renegade of Funk
06-18-2006, 12:10 PM
screw hxc dancing, its all about the circle pit

Fistful of Satan
06-18-2006, 12:33 PM
well i dont realy go to hardcore shows so i never seen anyone do that but was the person in that video a girl or a boy?

Anti-Hero
06-18-2006, 04:01 PM
None the less, HIM labels themselves as Love Metal, so Id for sure take Ville Valo's word on their genre than some dumbass like you

x666x
06-18-2006, 04:58 PM
Aiden has a lotta two step parts. Silverstein has some. Underminded also has some.

You dance to that?

fat_poser
06-18-2006, 07:24 PM
I throw hXc dancers through emo merch tables.

GetThunderStruck
06-18-2006, 07:40 PM
so not hitting people is being a pussy?

In a moshpit, I believe so.