PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if it's just my computer but...

mrchainsaw
05-09-2006, 06:54 PM
The past few days whenever I come here everything is fine. But then after a little while all of the posts are old. example: I made a thread in the general tricks section, but now it's now showing up, for me at least. Another example: some people replied to another one of my threads, but it isn't showing them now. What's going on?

mrchainsaw
05-09-2006, 06:59 PM
I tried posting a message in one of my threads to see if it would start showing the newer replies, but it skips them and only shows mine.

http://skateboard-city.com/messageboard/showthread.php?p=670444#post670444

The One Who Once Was
05-09-2006, 06:59 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about. They may have been deleted or something.

mrchainsaw
05-09-2006, 07:01 PM
I doubt it because it's with all of my threads. Plus there's other user's threads missing. It's like I'm a day behind everyone else.

The One Who Once Was
05-09-2006, 07:05 PM
I still don't understand what you are trying to say...

mrchainsaw
05-09-2006, 07:11 PM
Okay, I made a thread earlier tonight. Now it is completely gone. I clicked on threads made by me, and it's not there. Also, I read replies to one of my threads earlier tonight, but they too are gone. I don't know why they would've deleted my thread. But this wouldn't explain why the replies are simply gone. I did get it to go back to show my missing thread and missing replies, but then it went back to the way it is now. I've tried refreshing, logging out and then back in, closing my browser and trying again but nothing is working.

It's like it was earlier this afternoon before I made the thread and the users replied to my other thread.

givehugsnotdrugs
05-09-2006, 07:58 PM
The server is being changed. Synchronization issues.

mrchainsaw
05-10-2006, 04:32 AM

Yeah, I finally saw this on the front page after getting freaked out, and getting pissed because I figured I got hacked.

rock-adio
05-10-2006, 04:59 PM
yeah they made a time michine and went back in time but then they came back ya so everything back to normal

shadow89509
05-10-2006, 05:24 PM
u might have a viruses i would scan your comp but if you dont have one go to download.com and search avg.

Spitfire
05-12-2006, 06:25 AM
as for your threads dissapearing, its just a mod deleting it. it happens 2 me all the time. NEVER MAKE ENEMIES WITH A MODERATOR. they make ur life a living hell.

mrchainsaw
05-12-2006, 02:08 PM
as for your threads dissapearing, its just a mod deleting it. it happens 2 me all the time. NEVER MAKE ENEMIES WITH A MODERATOR. they make ur life a living hell.

They weren't deleted. They were just gone for a little while the server got resynchronized.

Atreyu
05-12-2006, 02:11 PM
Don't listen to him if a mod is bugging you,speak your mind.

givehugsnotdrugs
05-12-2006, 02:19 PM
Don't listen to him if a mod is bugging you,speak your mind.

Wow, something posted by Atreyu that's right. Congrats.