PDA

View Full Version : Evanescence

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
04-16-2006, 11:06 AM
What do you think about them?

I like them, they are a good band. Amy Lee is a beautiful singer/song writter.

I get called a fag all time for listening to them, but hey.

Marevix
04-16-2006, 12:02 PM
I like their musical style at times, but I've never bothered to download any of their albums.

dain84
04-16-2006, 12:20 PM
I actually love them. My favorite songs are Tourniquet and Everybody's Fool.

ruckus.
04-16-2006, 12:31 PM
they're really good, i like them..not a lot but enough to have a couple of their songs on my ipod

the only thing that's annoying is they only have the one album with like 11 songs on it. it's old already

dain84
04-16-2006, 12:37 PM
They recorded a new album and it should be out in a few months. Damn thsi is gonna be a good year.

NEW ALBUMS THIS YEAR!

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Audioslave
Metallica
Evanescence
The Offspring

Let's see, who else?

Snake
04-16-2006, 01:49 PM
Their a bit to heavy for me.

Marevix
04-16-2006, 02:48 PM
They recorded a new album and it should be out in a few months. Damn thsi is gonna be a good year.

NEW ALBUMS THIS YEAR!

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Audioslave
Metallica
Evanescence
The Offspring

Let's see, who else?

Slayer, possibly Dragonforce if they keep up their album per year pattern. Hell, maybe I'll release an album.

damo
04-16-2006, 08:56 PM

NEW ALBUMS THIS YEAR!

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Audioslave
Metallica
Evanescence
The Offspring

Let's see, who else?
Metallica aren't releasing an album this year anymore :( it's been pushed into next year.

anyway, i've heard that megadeth, ac/dc, pearl jam, *maybe* iron maiden are all releasing new albums this year. and the new tool album comes out in a couple of weeks now

Vivica
04-17-2006, 01:26 AM
Any of you who have ever had a go at me for listening HIM, i'm going to resurect this thread the next time you do it.

Evanescence are quite terrible.

fat_poser
04-17-2006, 01:47 AM
Sucks absolute balls.

spanky_dan
04-17-2006, 02:06 AM
Evanescence suck. They claim to be non-mainstream metal and then the stupid bitch complains that they didn't win an MTV award or something. She also in the same interview bagged out Velvet Revolver for being bad musicians or something of the sorts.

Splinter
04-17-2006, 02:14 AM
Sucks absolute balls.
agreed.

riskitforabiscuit
04-17-2006, 05:15 AM
Evanescence are pussys who think they are heavy metal but just can't cut it. How could you compare them to the likes of Metallica (pre 1990), Pantera or Megadeth?

nefarious
04-17-2006, 05:20 AM
Metallica aren't releasing an album this year anymore :( it's been pushed into next year.

anyway, i've heard that megadeth, ac/dc, pearl jam, *maybe* iron maiden are all releasing new albums this year. and the new tool album comes out in a couple of weeks now
Seriously? YESSSSSSSS

I like one evanescence sng thoguh, haven't heard of any others. Don't know what it's called though..

i cheat at skate
04-17-2006, 06:35 AM
What do you think about them?

I like them, they are a good band. Amy Lee is a beautiful singer/song writter.

I get called a fag all time for listening to them, but hey.
Haha, same here.