PDA

View Full Version : MP3 Player's

THE-SK8ER
04-05-2006, 04:59 AM
Hi,

I want to know which one of the following MP3 players is the best, and which one you prefer to hear your music on?

1. Apple iPod
2. Create Zen
3. Sony PSP

You can say anything on this page that's to do with MP3 players!

Krooked_skater
04-05-2006, 05:07 AM
WHats a pp3?

maybe he ment mp3

get iPod video (mp4)
or get iPod Nano

I got iPod video, it rocks!

Vivica
04-05-2006, 05:13 AM
I've added a poll to your thread, and have now made your post readable you're a moron.

However...

iPods are ***** i only know one person who's had his for more than 2 years without having fatal issues with them. They're terrible players, their format is terrible, their interface is stolen, and when it comes down to it, Apple did sign a contract saying they'd never enter the music industry anyway... Funny that.

Zen's the best, purely because i think iPods are terrible, and i don't class PSP's as an MP3 player, its a multimedia entertainment system :-!?

FrustratedSkater
04-05-2006, 06:03 AM
ipod!! psp is too big and creative zen suck

dain84
04-05-2006, 06:13 AM
Creative! Mine works great.

Vivica
04-05-2006, 06:16 AM
ipod!! psp is too big and creative zen suck

The iPod interface was stolen from Creative...

Creative had MP3 players out before Apple, and they had much better sound quality...

The Creative Zen players play MP3... iPods arn't technically even MP3 players...

Creative Zen players, along with the Creative Nomad Jukebox etc, have the best sound quality of any MP3 player on the market, you probably only understand this if you've used them through a PA or using decent headphones.

And when you look at it, Apple Computers signed an agreement with Apple Corp. that they would never enter the music industry... Thus, they're fuckers.

Apple iPods are ***** end of story. iRivers and Zen's are alot better.

Galmeister
04-05-2006, 08:27 AM
Apple iPods are ***** end of story. iRivers and Zen's are alot better.

I have an iPod Nano and it is sweet. However, i do understand why you think theyre bollocks. My mates one crashes every week, and when he takes it in, the guys just give him reconditioned replacements. The zen is cool though, i just have an ipod.

ZooYork4Life
04-05-2006, 09:21 AM
It depends on how much moneyt, cos I would get the new Creative Vision M. It has 30GB memory and is bout saem size as iPod Video. It plays more formatts then ipod video thats why i prefer. but it cost a bit more.

Robbie Rampage
04-05-2006, 09:58 AM
60gig video ipod, baby.

rock-adio
04-05-2006, 10:26 AM
ipods are actually rated best for your money beleive me before buying a mp3 i did my reserch for the best but i didnt have enough for a ipod so i got a iriver its pretty awsome 1gb holds 400 songs i wouldnt say that bad

Zeroskater11
04-05-2006, 10:34 AM
id get ipod its a lot more for your money, you get games, like solitare and music quizzes, and you can get songs off of iTunes, where you dont need the cd to get the music

Rhythman
04-05-2006, 11:13 AM
I love my Zen Micro. <3

campkill_yourself
04-05-2006, 08:11 PM
id get ipod its a lot more for your money, you get games, like solitare and music quizzes, and you can get songs off of iTunes, where you dont need the cd to get the music
Ever heard of Limewire?

THE-SK8ER
04-06-2006, 03:21 AM
sorry i ment mp3 player's and i wrote pp3 player's..!!!!
i think psp i sick ipod and zen suck:eek: psp has a big sreen and 2gb size it hold's 752mp3 file's it's the same as an ipod video but better.it read's mp3 and wma.and that's the best format's.
i wan't to buy one.
but is the ipod video clear? i mean is the lcd that big that u can see a movie on it?
cuz the psp has a very good and wide lcd.

Vivica
04-06-2006, 03:42 AM
Sounds like you want a video player, not an audio player.

PSPs are ok if you have the money for all the shit and want to use it for other stuff as well, otherwise the Creative players own all, for the reasons i have already stated.

I fucking hate how you spell and type, and want to ban you just for that, please sort it out.

Cazstyles
04-06-2006, 04:07 AM
vivica dont be mean and stuff just because he doesnt spell like the queen on a topic barely anyone will read.
ipods are uber good you can actually get them fixed - every mp3 player fucks up at one stage in its life

KGP-MON
04-06-2006, 04:25 AM
Ommm the creative zen
all creatives are good
everyone is getting ipods but there is some much shit to them and their not worth it.
If I were you i would get the zen nano it's good
trust me

Khost
04-06-2006, 05:29 AM
Zens are amazing, I love my Micro soo much. Only thing is it only holds about a thousands songs. I was thinking about getting an iPod Video 60GB so I could hold all my music plus watch videos, but I dunno.

If you are just looking for an MP3 player then Creative Zens are amazing.

THE-SK8ER
04-06-2006, 09:46 AM
Sounds like you want a video player, not an audio player.

PSPs are ok if you have the money for all the shit and want to use it for other stuff as well, otherwise the Creative players own all, for the reasons i have already stated.

I fucking hate how you spell and type, and want to ban you just for that, please sort it out. WELL I NOW MY SPEELING IS SHIT .
AND UR RIGHT IM MORE LOKING FOR DEVICE'STHAT READ'S EVREY THING.
1.PIC.
2.VIDEO.
3.MUSIC.
4.AND OTHER STUFF.
THES 3 ARE PERFECT.GUST EMAGEN ALL IN ONE.
I HAVE THE MONYE CAN U GUY'S SEARCH 4 ME A DEVICE THAT LIKE HAS EVREY THING AND MUCH MORE CUZ I WANT TO BUY SOME THING!!!!

Vivica
04-06-2006, 09:50 AM
If you don't turn caps lock off i will ban your ass right now.

The PSP is probably the best thing for you if you're looking for all that and maybe games as well, if not, the Zen Vision would be an alternative.

fat_poser
04-06-2006, 09:55 AM

The PSP is probably the best thing for you if you're looking for all that and maybe games as well, if not, the Zen Vision would be an alternative.

Awesome.

THE-SK8ER
04-06-2006, 10:59 AM

ThanX 4 GivinG My Topic A VereY FuckinG ToucH.
can u send me a pic of that fucking thing that ur talking about.
ans how much is this device in $

p
04-06-2006, 12:08 PM
ipods are actually rated best for your money beleive me before buying a mp3 i did my reserch for the best but i didnt have enough for a ipod so i got a iriver its pretty awsome 1gb holds 400 songs i wouldnt say that bad
they really arent... i got a zen micro that has 7 gigs for i think $250. try to find an ipod that is even close to that.

PoolShark
04-06-2006, 06:01 PM
get a dell dj, they are $199 for 30 gigs and i have never had any problems with it for 3 years

rock-adio
04-06-2006, 06:08 PM
they really arent... i got a zen micro that has 7 gigs for i think $250. try to find an ipod that is even close to that.
well im just going by reveiws man

THE-SK8ER
04-07-2006, 02:15 AM
is ther any 4gb memory stick for the psp

Vivica
04-07-2006, 02:16 AM
Use a search engine kid.

THE-SK8ER
04-07-2006, 02:17 AM
Use a search engine kid.
wat's that?

Vivica
04-07-2006, 02:22 AM
Is everbody in Saudi Arabia this retarded? Or were you just dropped on your head as a baby?

Just look it up on the internet for fuck sake!

Pathtek4
04-07-2006, 02:32 AM
I've added a poll to your thread, and have now made your post readable you're a moron.

However...

iPods are ***** i only know one person who's had his for more than 2 years without having fatal issues with them. They're terrible players, their format is terrible, their interface is stolen, and when it comes down to it, Apple did sign a contract saying they'd never enter the music industry anyway... Funny that.

Zen's the best, purely because i think iPods are terrible, and i don't class PSP's as an MP3 player, its a multimedia entertainment system :-!?

May I just second that right there ^!

Vivica
04-07-2006, 02:36 AM
Although to be fair, if you're going for sound quality, the Creative Jukebox's piss all over the all...

http://img.ferra.ru/pubimages/58783.jpg

THE-SK8ER
04-07-2006, 06:38 AM
Sony Mp3 Players Are They Good I Mean Ther Better Then Zen And It Lasts Longer.

Vivica
04-07-2006, 06:42 AM
Right, that's it, i'm warning your ass for being a twat.

Sony's HD is alot better than the iPod, and if you arn't going to want to play your music through decent speakers, its fine sound quality.

Its battery life is better than both other plays, that's about all its good for, that and size... and cost, i guess its not too expensive.

Why don't you make up your own mind? :-!?

zero skater
04-07-2006, 07:28 AM
i have a RCA LYRA and that holds about 56 songs and it is small enough to fit in your pocket. i think that it have a cheap proce but i don't know i got it for chirstmas. if u want a good mp3 player, then go with that one

hope i helped!:D

THE-SK8ER
04-07-2006, 10:06 AM
Right, that's it, i'm warning your ass for being a twat.

Sony's HD is alot better than the iPod, and if you arn't going to want to play your music through decent speakers, its fine sound quality.

Its battery life is better than both other plays, that's about all its good for, that and size... and cost, i guess its not too expensive.

Why don't you make up your own mind? :-!?
what's warnd post

child-of-insanity
04-07-2006, 04:15 PM
i wouldn't get a video ipod, because why would you want to watch something on such a small screen? plus, i've see cheaper mp3s that hold way more songs.

raggy boy
04-07-2006, 05:21 PM
I gotta 512 MB ipod shuffle for $99AUS, grr the earphone piss me off, they are so quiet now. I bought some 'extra bass' earphones for half the price of the ipod ones, and it 5 times better!!

skater_jackass
04-07-2006, 11:37 PM
what's warnd post

How can anyone be so stupid. If you aren't really that stupid then you should be banned for being a smartass.

magic mushroom
04-08-2006, 12:36 AM
i wouldn't get a video ipod, because why would you want to watch something on such a small screen? plus, i've see cheaper mp3s that hold way more songs.

lolz, my friend was playing a game on his nano for five hours and he ended up throwing up.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
04-08-2006, 12:50 AM
Zen's pwn Ipods.

THE-SK8ER
04-08-2006, 04:14 AM
i'v done som search and >>>>
the nokia 3250 phone is the best it's a phone but it's better then an i pod and then.
750 song's that's soo good .
2megapixel camera perfect.

matt jackson 2006
04-08-2006, 04:48 AM
creative zen is best. better sound quality