PDA

View Full Version : It's just not fair..

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
04-05-2006, 12:12 AM
Rappers like 2pac get shot to death but fuckin morons like this guy take over the whole music scene..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=usrZhaUoX0Q

Fuck Kanye. Arrogant, fame-hungry money whore along with the rest of the bigshot mainstream music scene.

Support independent music instead.

Vivica
04-05-2006, 12:30 AM
I hate it when we agree...

Seriously, i cannot understand how people can give Kanye a second thought, the guy's praised for bringing politics into rap, the guy knows sweet FA.

Kayne never has, and never will be a good rapper.

Plan B: www.myspace.com/time4planb
Rap with an acoustic guitar! Fucking briliant.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
04-05-2006, 12:34 AM
Yeah, he only had one acoustic song on his page.

But yes rappers like Everlast deserve alot of credit and attention than 98% of the moron hip-hop artists out there now.

What It's Like is probably the best rap song I have ever heard, one of the best songs I have heard in general.

ryce
04-05-2006, 01:20 AM
I hate it when we agree...

Seriously, i cannot understand how people can give Kanye a second thought, the guy's praised for bringing politics into rap, the guy knows sweet FA.

Kayne never has, and never will be a good rapper.

Plan B: www.myspace.com/time4planb
Rap with an acoustic guitar! Fucking briliant.

I'm not a big fan of Kanye, but the only reason I like him is because he raps about politics. It's different than hearing most rap about the same ol' shit. I don't think he should be getting the spotlight, though. Then again, I don't care enough about the new rap. Most rap I listen to is underground or unheard of.

I did like the acoustic guitar with the rap on that page. It's really different. No drum beats or anything. The guitar does it all. Good find.

raggy boy
04-05-2006, 03:21 AM
I find it funny that the majority of rappers make a few songs then suddenly vanish...

subculture2
04-05-2006, 03:32 AM
lol wtf with a dead rose grandma?????????

dain84
04-05-2006, 06:15 AM
Yeah, he only had one acoustic song on his page.

But yes rappers like Everlast deserve alot of credit and attention than 98% of the moron hip-hop artists out there now.

What It's Like is probably the best rap song I have ever heard, one of the best songs I have heard in general.
Everlast is great, but I wouldn't classify What It's Like as a rap song. The guy does deserve some more attention though.

Fallenfreak
04-05-2006, 11:31 AM
WORD!!! if the rappers that didnt totally fucking suck had gotten shot then i might actually like rap. but noooo... money hungry power whores manage to make lots of money and get lots of women by talking about money drugs and hoes, and making it rhyme. fucking ridiculous.