PDA

View Full Version : atreyu

Zeroskater11
04-02-2006, 05:48 AM
i just got their new cd and is amazing. does anybody else like them?

Rhythman
04-02-2006, 06:19 AM
I have 3 songs off the new album and it's pretty good but I like The Curse better.

iplaydrums
04-02-2006, 07:13 AM
One of the worst bands ever in my opinion.

Go Wida Flow
04-02-2006, 07:14 AM
Ive actually never heard them. What band are they similar too?

tormenex
04-02-2006, 07:16 AM
Yes. I love them. I want to get there new album A Death Grip on Yesterday. Is it good? The song I like bes from them is the crimson.

Rhythman
04-02-2006, 07:59 AM
One of the worst bands ever in my opinion.
Shut the hell up that's not an opinion. Give us a reason idiot.

StReEt_SuRfEr
04-02-2006, 09:23 AM
i love them, i did my music project on them

iplaydrums
04-02-2006, 12:00 PM
Shut the hell up that's not an opinion. Give us a reason idiot.
How is that not an opinion?

But reasons why are lack of talent, drummer sings, drummer sings like a pussy, they have their hair all scenester gay-ass style, and I think it might have been Atreyu that put a pentagram on their resonant bass head and they just sing pussy music. Most of those reasons were pretty stupid but whatever, no punishment.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
04-02-2006, 12:07 PM

But reasons why are lack of talent, drummer sings, drummer sings like a pussy, they have their hair all scenester gay-ass style, and I think it might have been Atreyu that put a pentagram on their resonant bass head and they just sing pussy music. Most of those reasons were pretty stupid but whatever, no punishment.

Your opinion is shit if a reason you think they suck is because the drummer sings, oo big fuckin deal. They are a pretty decent band, they work together really well and their lyrics are pretty creative.

DarkstarSkater
04-02-2006, 12:24 PM
The curse is so much better.

Ex's and Oh's is my favorite song by them though.

Charlie_Major
04-02-2006, 12:27 PM
I really like them.

iplaydrums
04-02-2006, 12:36 PM
Your opinion is shit if a reason you think they suck is because the drummer sings, oo big fuckin deal. They are a pretty decent band, they work together really well and their lyrics are pretty creative.
You should read more of what I wrote, and learn what an opinion is. I also just remembered that their music just sounds really depressed, want another reason why I don't like them?

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
04-02-2006, 12:50 PM
You should read more of what I wrote, and learn what an opinion is. I also just remembered that their music just sounds really depressed, want another reason why I don't like them?

No thanks. I shared mine and you didn't like it either, so we are equal.

Rhythman
04-02-2006, 01:38 PM
That's how they express themselves so if you got a problem just shut up dude.

tormenex
04-02-2006, 01:45 PM
Do they still scream and growl. I love that stuff. But not too much of it because sometimes I can't understand what they're saying.

DarkstarSkater
04-02-2006, 01:48 PM
You don't like having too much screamo, yet you have a SilverStein Avatar?

PoolShark
04-02-2006, 04:28 PM
i don't like them

Rhythman
04-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Yeah they kept the same style I love it.

Popwar Pill
04-02-2006, 04:59 PM

alright so lets see you drum like that and sing and keeping your voice steady? cant do it? exactly shut up. i like there new cd but i wish it was longer its only like what a half hour? some thing like that. i like all there new songs except the thief to slow for my likeing but other then that all there songs are great.