The wacky wacky world
Of the Aquabats.
We're zippy zippy dudes
We're the Aquabats
We're the Aquabats
And that's that
So watch us every week
We're the Aquabats!

I love the aquabats so much. i like them more and more with every new song i hear. if you havent heard of them i suggest you go download all their songs, you wont be dissapointed.

so anyways, whats everyones favorite songs? mine are (no order): lovers of loving love, idiot box, fashion zombies, the cat with two heads, super rad, playdough, magic chicken, martian girl, the story of nothing, red sweater, pool party, plastic lips, pizza day, nerd alert, my skateboard, amino man, the man with glooey hands, yo check out this ride, hot summer nights (wont last forever), lotto fever, giant robot birdhead.

yes, i love all those songs.

p.s. i know there is already a thread for them, but its old and crusty and they deserve a new thread.

Dark_Reaver87
03-31-2006, 02:10 PM
Yea, I love The Aquabats too. Some of my favorites are fashion zombies, super rad, pizza day, pool party, meltdown, my skateboard, powdered milk man, the cat with two heads, and the man with glooey hands.

I haven't heard alot of The Aquabats, I should check out some other songs on your list too. Any others you would reccomend?

Daltonmc
03-31-2006, 02:11 PM
I always imagined your favorite songs would have some wird names.

Some fo ym fav songs are: Dancing for rain, history, listening, box of sharp objects, seeing red, girls not grey, when flyijng feels like falling, red isthe new black, roses for the dead, taste of ink, mercy me, this must be love, give it all, state of the union, maybe memories,time to waste, goodbye forever, falling apart, be my escape, who i am hates who ive been, escape artists never die....

Phew that was long, I had no idea I liked so much music.

dain84
03-31-2006, 02:22 PM
I'm listening to Super Rad right now. Pool Party is probably my favorite song. Either that or Martian Girl.

UnDeRgRoUnD NeTwOrK
03-31-2006, 02:55 PM
Of course gotta love The Aquabats. Theme Song!, Fashion Zombies, Super Rad, and CD Repo Man have to be my favorite songs.

Stealing People's Mail
03-31-2006, 08:09 PM
Yea, I love The Aquabats too. Some of my favorites are fashion zombies, super rad, pizza day, pool party, meltdown, my skateboard, powdered milk man, the cat with two heads, and the man with glooey hands.

I haven't heard alot of The Aquabats, I should check out some other songs on your list too. Any others you would reccomend?
have you heard their cover of operation ivy's song "knowledge"? its hilarious, heres (http://www.theaquabats.com/myths/other/knowledge/knowledge.mp3) a direct link to it.

SMR
03-31-2006, 08:12 PM
I love them a ton. I've got most of their CD's the DVD's and some random merch also. Me and a bunch of my friends saw them way back in August and we're gonna go see them again in June. They seriously put on one of the best shows you'll ever see. If you get the oppurtunity to see them live, do whatever it takes to do it.

PoolShark
03-31-2006, 09:28 PM
have you heard their cover of operation ivy's song "knowledge"? its hilarious, heres (http://www.theaquabats.com/myths/other/knowledge/knowledge.mp3) a direct link to it.
hahaha

"ok kids that a little rowdy"

that was fuckin hilarious

campkill_yourself
03-31-2006, 09:57 PM
I'm n' luv wit them

TIGER_ARMY_SKATEBOARDS
04-01-2006, 01:25 AM
their good i hate my friend dor gettin me into em i like pizza day, red sweater, my skateboard, powderd milk man, throw away the tras

Vivica
04-01-2006, 01:51 AM
The Aquabats are bloody cool, but most definatly not my favorite band in their genre.

Stealing People's Mail
04-01-2006, 02:12 PM
for those that own the cd "charge!!", what trading cards did you get? i got Meltdown! (#9), Mechanical Ape! (#10), and Demolition Rickshaw! (#11).

PoolShark
04-02-2006, 04:40 PM
for those that own the cd "charge!!", what trading cards did you get? i got Meltdown! (#9), Mechanical Ape! (#10), and Demolition Rickshaw! (#11).
you got 3? i got 2 what a jip,one is mechanical ape i forget the other one

dain84
04-26-2006, 04:03 PM
Funny Live video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pncDKO-HJQk)
Typical Aquabats fasion... and yes, it confirms the longstanding rumor that Noodles of The Offspring is actually a crab person.

lutzkasong
04-26-2006, 04:05 PM
They're not bad.

I miss rasa libres
05-02-2006, 06:15 PM
worms make the dirt and the dirt makes the earth(theres so much to learn) pool partys great too

Self_Titled
05-03-2006, 01:06 PM
Everyone around my house is obsessed with the Aquabats. My favorite songs are probably The Story Of Nothing and Pool Party.

For My Trading cards I got MC Bat Commander and Waterslides!

Aquabats are such a fun band. It's a shame they cut their horn section.

HiToKiRi_BaTtOsAi77
05-03-2006, 01:09 PM
i love fashion zombies and my skateboard....great band