PDA

View Full Version : my opinion on how A7X became famous.

emotional emo's rule!
03-29-2006, 08:55 AM
just to make it clear i hate a7x and love trivium.

they clearly have copied trivium.

they started in 1999 almost 7 years ago.
trivium started in 2003 and sadly ember to inferno was a flop although i loved it!

they were both not famous until 2005 when ascendency came out, this is what really started triviums courier.

then all of a sudden after 7 years a7x became famous and now they sound exactly like trivium! i swear to god the first time i heard beast and charlot i thought it was trivium at the begginning. (the drumming part).

Vivica
03-29-2006, 09:00 AM
They're sound alike bands, and you won't be listening to them in 10 years.

Nothing amazing, will be forgotten, no matter how cool some of their tunes are.

PoolShark
03-29-2006, 10:37 AM
sounding the seventh trumpet is like the best cd ever. but everything past that by a7x is pure shit but anyways,ur an idiot

Travai
03-29-2006, 10:41 AM
I like them both

dain84
03-29-2006, 10:45 AM
just to make it clear i hate a7x and love trivium.

they clearly have copied trivium.

they started in 1999 almost 7 years ago.
trivium started in 2003 and sadly ember to inferno was a flop although i loved it!

they were both not famous until 2005 when ascendency came out, this is what really started triviums courier.

then all of a sudden after 7 years a7x became famous and now they sound exactly like trivium! i swear to god the first time i heard beast and charlot i thought it was trivium at the begginning. (the drumming part). But Trivium screams and A7X doesn't scream at all on the new album.

edit: by the way, I don't like either band.

Anti-Hero
03-29-2006, 12:41 PM
who the fuck cares about either of those shotty bands

p
03-29-2006, 01:05 PM
its called an influence. if everyone got pissed off about every band that sounds similar, people would be mad alot.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
03-29-2006, 01:18 PM
I honestly don't see a connection between the 2 bands..

dalton
03-29-2006, 01:22 PM
I really dislike A7x.

emotional emo's rule!
03-30-2006, 08:49 AM
musically they sound alike.
a7x could never create a shout as unique and amazing as matt k heafy

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
03-30-2006, 02:02 PM
musically they sound alike.
a7x could never create a shout as unique and amazing as matt k heafy

Trivium is much heavier than Avenged Sevenfold.

Roboman
03-30-2006, 03:49 PM
I dont really like either band, but there are more similar bands than trivium and a7x. Especially because the guy from a7x blew his voice out and cant secream anymore.

Klausfloride
03-30-2006, 04:00 PM
Being famous has absolutly nothing to do with skill what so ever. Getting famous qucik is just a resoult to seeling your sole to giant record companies and giving them full auhtoriy of you. They will shape you untill you become something marketable, you know something the ids will eat up. And when you lose your snazz they will ditch you to the curb like a cheap whore. Their are exceptions to that of course, some bands get so good everyone likes them so people produce so much merchandise that you forget the make music. An good example is Pink Floyd. Their have tremendous skill, but have just become another cool t-shirt. I don't many people really realize the true work of art pink floyd is.

Rhythman
03-30-2006, 04:51 PM
Avenged Sevenfold: I only love the Waking the Fallen album. The singer had internal bleeding in his vocal chords and he had surgery so that's why he doesn't scream in City of Evil.

Trivium: I just discovered them out and it's one of my favorite bands! Ember to Inferno and Ascendancy are great albums.

ZooYork4Life
04-01-2006, 08:10 AM
City of evils shit but the albums before that aren't too bad. I like about 4 songs by A7X.

xCxCxHx
04-01-2006, 10:11 AM
I honestly don't see a connection between the 2 bands..

Seriously. And I don't think Ember To Inferno was a flop, I have it and i think it has a lot of good songs on it.