PDA

View Full Version : Flotsam and Jetsam?

dain84
03-23-2006, 04:37 PM
Are they good? I feel like checking them out after my telling me he was a friend of Jason Newstead when he was with them and they were pretty good. What songs shoudl I check out?

shiftyskater
03-23-2006, 04:41 PM
Aren't they like pokemon?

dain84
03-23-2006, 04:48 PM
Aren't they like pokemon?
80s' thrash metal, douche.

shiftyskater
03-23-2006, 04:52 PM
It was a joke, asshole.

I_Ride_Girls
03-23-2006, 04:53 PM
could somebody post some of their music? i haven't heard much of them.

damo
03-23-2006, 06:05 PM
i only have one of their albums, cuatro, and its nothing special. apparently they were really good back in the day of their first couple of albums and their new album is supposed to be a return to form for the group. i've only got one song from their doomsday album (their first(?) album), and its damn good. i'd check em out if i were u, they have some great guitar work and decent riffs.

Anti-Hero
03-23-2006, 06:07 PM
that was a chapter in the second Lord of the Rings book

dain84
03-23-2006, 06:29 PM
i only have one of their albums, cuatro, and its nothing special. apparently they were really good back in the day of their first couple of albums and their new album is supposed to be a return to form for the group. i've only got one song from their doomsday album (their first(?) album), and its damn good. i'd check em out if i were u, they have some great guitar work and decent riffs.
Yeah, Jason wrote most of the stuff on the first album, so I've heard. Dad says that Jason was the only cool one and the resy were a bunch of dicks. Haha, he actually knew Jason (of Metallica fame for the uneducated) for a while and saw him for the last time when he went out to audition for Metallica or something like that.