PDA

View Full Version : Against Me! is still honest

Renegade of Funk
03-23-2006, 09:35 AM
Im pretty much in love with Against Me!, can anyone recommend some bands that sound similar to them, especially thier old stuff.

KGP-MON
03-23-2006, 09:58 AM
nop never even heard of them

fat_poser
03-23-2006, 03:51 PM
defiance, ohio is the only band that can pull off sounding like against me!

Also props for enjoying the old stuff better

Dirttaq
03-28-2006, 06:49 AM
Some of 'This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb' sounds similar to me.

I really like them too, I know a lot of people who say they sold out though. But I think it would be hard to refuse millions of dollars.

They are a great band even if they did sell out. I like "You Look Like I Need a Drink" and "Rice and Bread."

dcskater516
03-28-2006, 08:15 AM
They sold out....but i dont think it was fully their decision. I read somewhere they had to play with like Unwritten Law or some band among those lines, and they locked them in their dressing room before the show haha.

As for a band that sounds like them.....i havent really heard any. They are pretty unique to say the least.

fat_poser
03-28-2006, 12:34 PM
They sold out....but i dont think it was fully their decision. I read somewhere they had to play with like Unwritten Law or some band among those lines, and they locked them in their dressing room before the show haha.

As for a band that sounds like them.....i havent really heard any. They are pretty unique to say the least.

I'm pretty sure it was Taking Back Sunday, it's on the DVD. They also sneak onto TBSs' tour bus and steal liquor and pizza.