PDA

View Full Version : Ozzfest is gonna be AWESOME!!

copsandprepssuck
03-22-2006, 07:55 PM
Black Label Society, Disturbed, System of a Down, hate breed, and a suprise guest! I NEED TICKETS! It's coming to St. Louis in May I think. I could be wrong. But it's gonna be simply amazing.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
03-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Why the hell did Disturbed and System of a Down get on?

Ozzfest is becomming less of metal and more of shit.

RoYaLnINjA5
03-22-2006, 08:31 PM
correct me if im wrong but system of a down has been on ozzfest before. That looks like a pretty good lineup.

Fistful of Satan
03-23-2006, 01:46 PM
that line up sucks monkey balls!

iplaydrums
03-23-2006, 04:53 PM
This year has two good bands, Black Label Society, and Ozzy, who I hear is only playing ten nights. But really, there's Christian bands in the line-up.

Soulfly
03-23-2006, 05:15 PM
i'm looking foward to seeing Between the Buried and Me, Norma Jean, The Red Chord, Bleeding Through, A Life Once Lost, and Unearth. And to iplaydrums.. there's only one christian band in the line-up.. Norma Jean.

Valo Negroth
03-23-2006, 06:19 PM
Why the hell did Disturbed and System of a Down get on?

Ozzfest is becomming less of metal and more of shit.

Yeah I agree, I should start my own going concert, nothing but good bands, Id have

Cradle of Filth
Dimmu Borgir
Kittie
Super Joint Ritual
Cannibal Corpse
Six Feet Under
Napalm Death
Dark Funeral
Mayhem
Nighwish (even though there not metal they still kick ass!)
Cryptopsy
Ion Dissonance
Between The Buried and Me
Rob Zombie
Darkest Hour
Otep
Opeth
Deicide

Now that would be kick**** the only thing is people would be getting the shit beat out of them in the moshpit

OZZFEST? Now its Borefest. I think who ever thinks of the bands now hates metal.

Only note wrothy band so far listed is Hatebreed

p
03-23-2006, 06:23 PM
dude... i might go to that.. you live in st. louis.... i live in st.louis. we could like meet up. that would be hella freaky.

Marevix
03-23-2006, 06:52 PM
Yeah I agree, I should start my own going concert, nothing but good bands, Id have

Cradle of Filth
Dimmu Borgir
Kittie
Super Joint Ritual
Cannibal Corpse
Six Feet Under
Napalm Death
Dark Funeral
Mayhem
Cryptopsy
Ion Dissonance
Rob Zombie
Darkest Hour
Otep
Opeth
Deicide

Now that would be kick**** the only thing is people would be getting the shit beat out of them in the moshpit

OZZFEST? Now its Borefest. I think who ever thinks of the bands now hates metal.

What would you call it? Valofest, perhaps? I would go such a concert, for Cannibal Corpse and Deicide in particular.

Popwar Pill
03-23-2006, 06:56 PM
im convinced that in the past 3 years ozzfest has been getting stedily(sp) shittier. i mean come on, disturbed? system of a down? seriously what the fuck? why is system on 1st stage while black label society is on 2nd? that compelete fuck. i liked it better when it was like mudvayne slipknot lamb of god and stuff like that not the pussy shit they have there now. the only band that i would go to ozzfest for is atreyu but i honestly dont think they belong there either.

Popwar Pill
03-23-2006, 06:57 PM

Cradle of Filth
Dimmu Borgir
Kittie
Super Joint Ritual
Cannibal Corpse
Six Feet Under
Napalm Death
Dark Funeral
Mayhem
Cryptopsy
Ion Dissonance
Rob Zombie
Darkest Hour
Otep
Opeth
Deicide

valo, you going to the zombie gig on the 13th of april?

Valo Negroth
03-23-2006, 06:58 PM
valo, you going to the zombie gig on the 13th of april?

Zombies you say?

hmmmmmm.....Im clear so if Zombies are said Im there dude.

and yeah disturbed, well Velvet Revoler was there last year. I think the Ozzfest fire in me is dead now. Fuck ozzfest it can eat shit and die for all I care.

Popwar Pill
03-23-2006, 07:01 PM
Zombies you say?

hmmmmmm.....Im clear so if Zombies are said Im there dude.

oh, there sold out though, its in the valair ballroom, so im either gonna have to pay some gay ass scalper or drive to east peoria IL...i dont really wanna do either but its rob zombie,lacuna coil, and bullet for my valentine so its pretty much worth it.

Valo Negroth
03-23-2006, 07:03 PM
What would you call it? Valofest, perhaps? I would go such a concert, for Cannibal Corpse and Deicide in particular.

no not valofest (nice ring though), but something like Deadfest or Blackmass. Something that says, Death metal meets Black metal, maybe Dead in Darkness festival.

Anythings better then this ozzfest (which is a testacal festival of shitty bands) the real basic concept that ozzfest was founded on it no longer alive, much like my respect for the concert.

Popwar Pill
03-23-2006, 07:05 PM
they need to make a better thing than ozzfest now that its offically gone homosexual. get all the good ozzfest bands back and have them go around on tour and not have gay ass hot topic whore it out.

Valo Negroth
03-23-2006, 07:09 PM
I have the ozzfest 2001 shirt, but after hearing last years shitty line-up and now this years, Im almost sure Im going to burn that bitch!

copsandprepssuck
03-23-2006, 08:04 PM
Hey, BLS and Hatebreed kickass. But I agree that SOAD should be off 1st on BLS should be on 1st. But BLS isn't as popular as SOAD, which is fucking gay since BLS kicks the shit out of them. Mafia is by far one of the greatest CD's I have. And to pain., I'm going paintballing at Meremac Challenge Paintball on Saturday. It's only 5 miles away from me which kicks ass. Free rentals, except the paintballs cost 20 bucks for 500.

Kolzig
03-24-2006, 03:35 PM
not as good as last year...anyway if it gets off the ground Maidenfest will be alot better ive heard rumors that iron maiden is the headliner(duh) and the other main stagers would be def leppard, ac/dc, aerosmith for some stops, and poison or the crue

the_unknown_soldier
03-24-2006, 04:37 PM
the only one i like at ozzfest is ozzy.

Holy_Gods
03-24-2006, 11:01 PM
Ozzfest Is The Gayest Fucken Shit
Heavy Metal Is Fucken Gay
Fuck Ozzfest, Fuck Deathmetal Bands, Black Metal,etc.
Fuck It All!

p
03-24-2006, 11:09 PM
not as good as last year...anyway if it gets off the ground Maidenfest will be alot better ive heard rumors that iron maiden is the headliner(duh) and the other main stagers would be def leppard, ac/dc, aerosmith for some stops, and poison or the crue
please no hair metal. PLEASE!! i hate that whole era in music.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
03-24-2006, 11:38 PM
Fuck It All!

Idiot.

iplaydrums
03-25-2006, 11:30 AM
Fuck It All!
Emo.....

Valo Negroth
03-25-2006, 01:43 PM
Emo.....

he likes old rock...the doors, etc. when everyone stood in one spot during concerts and people would dance.

Holy_Gods
03-25-2006, 06:49 PM
he likes old rock...the doors, etc. when everyone stood in one spot during concerts and people would dance.

Lol, yes i only like Classic Rock, Blues, and some 80's metal bands.
I dont understand how people listen to shit like Cannibal Corpse, Cradle of Filth, Six Feet Under, etc.
The singer GROWLS into the microphone, the drummer uses the same drum beat. Guitar just does the same, and same with the base. I mean come on, how do people like that type of music.

PoolShark
03-25-2006, 08:03 PM
ozzfest is horrible, go to hellfest instead

child-of-insanity
03-26-2006, 06:43 PM

Cradle of Filth
Dimmu Borgir
Kittie
Super Joint Ritual
Cannibal Corpse
Six Feet Under
Napalm Death
Dark Funeral
Mayhem
Cryptopsy
Ion Dissonance
Rob Zombie
Darkest Hour
Otep
Opeth
Deicide

i like your taste in music

child-of-insanity
03-26-2006, 06:49 PM
I dont understand how people listen to shit like Cannibal Corpse, Cradle of Filth, Six Feet Under, etc.
The singer GROWLS into the microphone, the drummer uses the same drum beat. Guitar just does the same, and same with the base. I mean come on, how do people like that type of music.
different peoplelike different types of music.

child-of-insanity
03-26-2006, 06:49 PM
different people like different types of music.

Valo Negroth
03-27-2006, 08:34 AM
Lets not call it Ozzfest anymore pepole, ozzfest is great, this I don't know why its called ozzfest when its really suckfest, cause all the bands going suck dick. (Well all besides Hatebreed!)

Cold Shoulder
03-29-2006, 03:18 PM
I Would Like To Go But I Live Like 4,000,000 Miles From Places They'd Have It............. At So That Sucks Monkey Balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!