FallenBlind
03-22-2006, 08:45 AM
who likes this song. I know i do but im not emo or anything
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rG2VS5h_eTk
the beginning sucks but watch it anyway

Vivica
03-22-2006, 08:54 AM
They are not emo.

People over in Guernsey are going crazy about them at the moment, i don't mind them, but they're the next My Chemical Romance without a doubt, nobody will like them in 6 months time.

I do like that one song, and the other two that i've heard on their PureVolume, they're quite a good band, quite a cool style, with pretty catchy tunes, all in all a good band, not really anything special though.

FallenBlind
03-22-2006, 08:57 AM
Oh I figured that they were emo

Robbie Rampage
03-22-2006, 10:18 AM
Everyone has long been flippin' out about them here. It's ridiculous.

I fucking hate them.

Kolzig
03-22-2006, 10:21 AM
they sound exactly like fallout boy and the million other new emo wave bands

Vivica
03-22-2006, 10:23 AM
Everyone has long been flippin' out about them here. It's ridiculous.

I fucking hate them.

Because everybody else likes them? ;)

I'm not very into them, and frankly everybody on MSN with "At The Disco" at the end of their names bugs the living shit out of me, but their songs actually arn't too bad.

they sound exactly like fallout boy and the million other new emo wave bands

And no... they Really don't.

rock-adio
03-22-2006, 11:13 AM
i hate panic at the dicso just my opinion but there music is anoying

Fistful of Satan
03-22-2006, 12:06 PM
i didt mind them at first but now there on all the time and they just pisses me off now.

StReEt_SuRfEr
03-22-2006, 02:48 PM
i dont really give a shit. nobodys making me listen to them so i dont care. it just kind of feels like..you know. whats going to be up with music in 20 years. bands from a little while ago, the stones, jimi hendrix, clapton, they were remembered and they're considered more classic, but none of the bands today are going to be musical greats or make history

rock-adio
03-22-2006, 04:19 PM
i dont really give a shit. nobodys making me listen to them so i dont care. it just kind of feels like..you know. whats going to be up with music in 20 years. bands from a little while ago, the stones, jimi hendrix, clapton, they were remembered and they're considered more classic, but none of the bands today are going to be musical greats or make history
agree becuz most music has be definded by someone already these bands are fallowers

SmaShitUp87
03-22-2006, 04:21 PM
Their sound annoys me.

lutzkasong
03-22-2006, 04:22 PM
I think they are going for emo looks.

They try to be different and I respect that alot more than I respect Fallout boy. It's just that their music is shit that turns me off them.

YourMom
03-22-2006, 05:41 PM
I've heard a lot about this band but fortunately for me I don't listen to the radio so I haven't heard them yet. I'll check out this video though.

Eray
03-22-2006, 05:44 PM
P.a.t.d. Rules.for A Newer Band,they Got Popular Faster Than Most Others.like Green Day.

liebherk
03-22-2006, 05:49 PM
I kinda like em.

YourMom
03-22-2006, 05:55 PM
Wow, this band stinks!

mattheo
03-22-2006, 06:06 PM
agree becuz most music has be definded by someone already these bands are fallowers

idk some bands will probably be remembered. The Strokes have been releasing some fairly prolific albums, and i think conor oberst maybe the next elliot smith. And the White Stripes...or the Raconteurs... whatever band jack white is in have kind of revived minimalist garage rock and made a fairly important impact. Even in hip-hop bands like Gorrillaz and Deltron 3030 have been pushing the envelope as for as whats possible technologically. that whole new wave uprising thing has some big names (Franz Ferdinand, The Killers, The Bravery) and the alt-country scene is pretty big right now. Also within the myriad of today's indy bands i'm pretty sure some of those names will become household.

DoctorVolcom
03-22-2006, 06:43 PM
There not bad.

justgoskate
03-23-2006, 11:20 AM
i hate em

infulleffecttt
03-23-2006, 01:54 PM
Im not really a fan, but I dont hate them either.

I saw them play with Hellogoodbye, Acceptance, and The Academy is... a couple weeks ago. They were alright.