PDA

View Full Version : NY Dolls

sunrisesatire
03-21-2006, 05:54 PM
theres a rad dvd thats gonna be comin out about killer kane from the legendary band the new york dolls. i got to actually see it at a special screening i was invited to by my boss at universal. it totally surprised me at how crazy his life was. he went from ny dolls to the smiths and then became a mormon in order to escape his wild life. it really is a crazy part of rock history. anyone heard bout it before me? im stoked its gonna be released.

Anti-Hero
03-22-2006, 07:08 PM
theres a rad dvd thats gonna be comin out about killer kane from the legendary band the new york dolls. i got to actually see it at a special screening i was invited to by my boss at universal. it totally surprised me at how crazy his life was. he went from ny dolls to the smiths and then became a mormon in order to escape his wild life. it really is a crazy part of rock history. anyone heard bout it before me? im stoked its gonna be released.
Is it called New York Dolls, because I was gonna go see that in theaters here, it only screened in New York City for a little while. but I never got to see it

Shaman's Blues
04-15-2006, 10:41 AM
Sounds awesome, I love the New York Dolls.