PDA

View Full Version : Children Of Bodom!

subculture2
03-15-2006, 08:47 AM
yea,they are great,they're from finland,i think they are melodic death metal (correct me if i'm wrong)but they are fucking good,not only from their new hatebreeder album,but also their previous albums hate crew death roll,you're better off dead and Hate me,overall i think they are a good band,what about u guys?

Camron Wozniak
03-15-2006, 08:55 AM
They're Finnish!? Yes!!

Sorry, I like Finland a lot since Conan O'Brien went there to visit. He looks quite a bit like their president. It's amusing. He also saw the name Forss Fagerstrom on a door, but Fagerstrom wouldn't answer...

Anyway, back to the topic. Children of Bodom are good, yeah. I don't have too many songs of theirs though... I don't know if they would be death metal though, but then I'm bad at defining different types of metal... But if they are, they're the only death metal band I like.

dutch madman
03-15-2006, 12:08 PM
yea,they are great,they're from finland,i think they are melodic death metal (correct me if i'm wrong)but they are fucking good,not only from their new hatebreeder album,but also their previous albums hate crew death roll,you're better off dead and Hate me,overall i think they are a good band,what about u guys?

do you even know what you're talking about?

hatebreeder was their second released album, you're better of dead and Hate Me! are singles, hatecrew deathroll was the second to last album they released, the NEW album is called are you dead yet?

get your fact straight, fag.

and yes, i like them, very much

Rhythman
03-15-2006, 12:22 PM
They kick ass.

Fistful of Satan
03-15-2006, 12:45 PM
ya there realy good and i think there power/speed metal.

YourMom
03-15-2006, 04:01 PM
Well CoB surely aren't Death Metal anymore. Power/Speed Metal sounds like a good description, except for the fact that Power Metal bands actually or usually sing in notes... they're hard to classify.

Anyway, yeah sure, they're good, but I never really like their music much.

Fallenfreak
03-15-2006, 04:28 PM
i would pray that theyre not death metal. i couldnt live with myself if i liked death metal. they are without a doubt the hardest band i like. and its only because of the guitarist and the keyboarder. they mix together oh so well.

Roboman
03-15-2006, 04:59 PM

Theyre not really Melodic Death. Melodeath is based around guitar harmonies, not necessarily fast notes, but ones that fit together well. The instruments are well integrated, often using acoustics in sections.

COB are the other sort: The power metal variety, where they use lots andlots of notes as fast as possible, not so much harmonies, but arpeggios and scales, and it comes out sounding fuid and cool too.

I like them, a band I've liked for a long time now. I love the keyboardist.

Popwar Pill
03-15-2006, 05:01 PM
they're probably one of my favorite bands

Pathtek4
03-15-2006, 06:45 PM
I like em'! Someone here mentioned them, and said to download "Bed of Razors", they have a killer sound!

subculture2
03-15-2006, 07:54 PM
do you even know what you're talking about?

hatebreeder was their second released album, you're better of dead and Hate Me! are singles, hatecrew deathroll was the second to last album they released, the NEW album is called are you dead yet?

get your fact straight, fag.

and yes, i like them, very much

sorry my love

Camron Wozniak
03-15-2006, 07:59 PM
Theyre not really Melodic Death. Melodeath is based around guitar harmonies, not necessarily fast notes, but ones that fit together well. The instruments are well integrated, often using acoustics in sections.

COB are the other sort: The power metal variety, where they use lots andlots of notes as fast as possible, not so much harmonies, but arpeggios and scales, and it comes out sounding fuid and cool too.

I like them, a band I've liked for a long time now. I love the keyboardist.

In other words, they're shredders.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
03-15-2006, 09:16 PM
I like them. Alexi is amazing. I'd like to hear him focas more on bending the strings like a beast unstead of just fast picking solos.

CasperGuy
03-16-2006, 05:11 AM
NOBODY likes them as i do
NOBODY likes Finland as i do
NOBODY likes their music as i do
NOBODY is good as they are
NOBODY can say what is their music style cause they created a new one
NOBODY can say that im wrong cause ...

flipuk
03-16-2006, 06:13 AM
Yeah they rock - you talk alot of shit but they still rock. As far as i know i have all their albums

something wild, hatebreeder, hatecrew, follow the reaper, are you dead yet, tokyo warhearts and ofc hate me!, downfall, children of bodom you're better off dead :)

i expect theres still more of their stuff i need but im content with all this shit atm :D

Cold Shoulder
03-16-2006, 09:29 AM
Yeah There Pretty Awesome I Haven't Found A Song I Don't Like

Bodom_forever
09-08-2006, 06:43 AM
Who cares what genre they are, The fact is that they are the best band in the world.