PDA

View Full Version : Difficult Break Ups

KickFlip65
03-14-2006, 10:07 AM
weve all had em,share your storys

last night i had to break up with my girlfriend,things just wernt worken out,anywyays,she made it so hard,saying i broke her heart and she wouldnt stop crying...not to mention she told me she loved me,after a month...it sucked but i just couldnt stand it anymore

MullenSucks
03-14-2006, 10:09 AM
Hahahahaha, I had that shit happen almost exactly the same way. Some girl started saying "I love you" like 2 weeks after we started going out. And she was mad clingy. Then I broke it off and she said exactly the same thing, "you broke my heart", blah blah blah.

VeRt_StreeT=SkatEr
03-14-2006, 10:12 AM
Hahahahaha, I had that shit happen almost exactly the same way. Some girl started saying "I love you" like 2 weeks after we started going out. And she was mad clingy. Then I broke it off and she said exactly the same thing, "you broke my heart", blah blah blah.

Ahh always the clingy man,i know what ya mean that is so fucking annoying, worst of all it was my sisters friend and she stayed over one night she was to clingy as hell i'd get up to get a drink and you'd here her run outta the room and literlally jump down 14 stairs to ask what im doing...

KickFlip65
03-14-2006, 10:15 AM
worst part for me it was the ex-girlfriends BEST FRIEND....so the ex would alwyas put these little ideas into my girlfriends head about me..she would be jealous when i'd go over these girls house and what not,the're just friend though,mad hot friends...but she'd always talk about hanging out with all these guys at school..o well

ryce
03-14-2006, 10:23 AM
Most of the relationships I've had, it was mutual and we both just grew sick of eachother. I haven't really had a huge problem with break-ups. However, I do get asked out and I turn down some chicks and then they say that I broke their heart and it's like "....Okay? We first of all weren't going out for me to break it in the first place. Second, I barely know you...and third, stop acting like a fucking 6th grader." - The maturity of girls here (mentally) are not at a high level. Physically, I can though lol

Slapdown
03-14-2006, 10:27 AM
My break up stories aren't all that special.

One said that if I got hit by a bus she wouldn't shead a tear and she never loved me (because I went out with her best mate).

One broke decided to get with my best mate after we broke up because I was out of the country and it was the easy thing to do (I ain't mad at her for it. I'm mad at him cos he's a cunt. I still talk to her from time to time, but shit ain't the same).

And one, who you can barely class as a girlfriend decided to be uber clingy and practically say she loved me, when we didn't even go out. She texted me constantly, it got fucking annoying.

Be careful, don't sleep with girls on the first date.

And Ashley, is your sister single yet?

VeRt_StreeT=SkatEr
03-14-2006, 10:29 AM
I knew as soon as i saw a thread like this haha, my sister would be mentioned..haha but no, she is still with that guy! nevermind :(

Slapdown
03-14-2006, 10:30 AM
I knew as soon as i saw a thread like this haha, my sister would be mentioned..haha but no, she is still with that guy! nevermind :(

I'm still number 1 on her next guys list...right? RIGHT?!

Tell her I love her please.

VeRt_StreeT=SkatEr
03-14-2006, 10:51 AM
Especially for you babe ;)

brenz-brenz
03-14-2006, 11:13 AM
Breaking up with my ex was weird... it was like this, i cheated on her at a party when i was drunk by making out with this girl. I tell her the next day. She forgives me, lolol. I say we should just see each other and have an open realtionship. She gets pissed at not being my girlfriend. So I say we should have one last weekend together, then thats it, "To end things nicely"

She got a new boyfriend 3 days after and they were fucking within a week. They're still going out, but they have no lifes, or other friends they see out of school, all they do is ***** not what a realtionship is.

Current girlfriend: Shes got new reading glasses, she now has that secretary look, its so hot.

Slapdown
03-14-2006, 11:21 AM
Breaking up with my ex was weird... it was like this, i cheated on her at a party when i was drunk by making out with this girl. I tell her the next day. She forgives me, lolol. I say we should just see each other and have an open realtionship. She gets pissed at not being my girlfriend. So I say we should have one last weekend together, then thats it, "To end things nicely"

She got a new boyfriend 3 days after and they were fucking within a week. They're still going out, but they have no lifes, or other friends they see out of school, all they do is ***** not what a realtionship is.

Current girlfriend: Shes got new reading glasses, she now has that secretary look, its so hot.

You're new gf has a bigger chin than Michael Hill!

spyderskates
03-14-2006, 11:29 AM
Thank god someone said it.

MullenSucks
03-14-2006, 11:30 AM
You're new gf has a bigger chin than Michael Hill!

Dude, why you always hatin on a nigga? Yes, I can kickflip, you cant. Yes, I have style, you don't. Yes, I get pussy, you don't. But seriously, why hate?

KickFlip65
03-14-2006, 11:33 AM
Dude, why you always hatin on a nigga? Yes, I can kickflip, you cant. Yes, I have style, you don't. Yes, I get pussy, you don't. But seriously, why hate?

word?

Slapdown
03-14-2006, 11:54 AM

Kickflips, style, pussy...don't need em. because I have tre flips and regular sized chin!

The_Clash911
03-14-2006, 12:34 PM
All of them were difficult...One cheated on me and the other one was clingy as fuck so I broke that off.

FG Haze
03-14-2006, 01:03 PM

lol you shuda known if she told you that 2 weeks after...

my gf told me 2 months in advance

newb_frend_of_rock_rocks_
03-14-2006, 01:08 PM
Kickflips, style, pussy...don't need em. because I have tre flips and regular sized chin!
damn, i almost thought you were just giving up to ms owning you, but hey, he s still right slap

Valo Negroth
03-14-2006, 01:28 PM
Me and Monika broke up (well I broke up with her), after she cheated on me again. I made that pimp slap thread after she slapped me...Man I pissed her off badly, it was great.

mogwai
03-14-2006, 01:38 PM
None... Me and a girl almost had one over a really stupid reason, well it wasn't stupid but it wasn't worth breaking up, so we just talked it out. We didn't start saying "I love you" untill about 6 months, so I guess that is okay...

brenz-brenz
03-14-2006, 01:49 PM

[deleted cus of my immaturity]

Whats with all the hating, man?

skaterceej!
03-14-2006, 02:00 PM
dude one time at band camp....sorry i mean CHURCH camp...my friend broke up with hios girlyfriend while gettin laid...at church camp dammit!!!!haha

skater411
03-14-2006, 03:10 PM
can you help me out for getting a girlfriend

igrindtwinkies
03-14-2006, 03:15 PM
weve all had em,share your storys

last night i had to break up with my girlfriend,things just wernt worken out,anywyays,she made it so hard,saying i broke her heart and she wouldnt stop crying...not to mention she told me she loved me,after a month...it sucked but i just couldnt stand it anymore
If that happened to me I would've laughed my ass off.

SMR
03-14-2006, 03:19 PM
The girl I went out over the summer totally fell apart when I dumped her. I almost asked her back out...thank God I didn't though. Those are now known as the dark days and we don't speak of them ever

Rhythman
03-14-2006, 03:47 PM
I broke up with my ex 6 months ago and I can't even get over it... It's a really wierd feeling. We took like 5 months to know each other than we wen't out with 7 months. She was my first love but what the hell I'm 15. I don't cry or anything about it but everytime I see her (she goes at the same school as me) I just get this wierd feeling...

brenz-brenz
03-14-2006, 03:57 PM
I broke up with my ex 6 months ago and I can't even get over it... It's a really wierd feeling. We took like 5 months to know each other than we wen't out with 7 months. She was my first love but what the hell I'm 15. I don't cry or anything about it but everytime I see her (she goes at the same school as me) I just get this wierd feeling...
Is it a feeling of regret?

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
03-14-2006, 04:01 PM
My girlfriend broke up with me about 4 months ago. Umm, but yeah, things were going great we had just about everything you could imagin in comon, I liked her very much. Then one day she just said its over and moved on to another guy. I have still not gotten over it, and its been 4 months.

givehugsnotdrugs
03-14-2006, 04:46 PM
Moriah just totally broke up with me. I'm going to die, she was my life. It feels as if my heart just exploded and impaled my brain.

Not really though.

FuttBucker
03-14-2006, 04:56 PM
ive never seen..PICS??

brenz-brenz
03-14-2006, 05:05 PM
My girlfriend broke up with me about 4 months ago. Umm, but yeah, things were going great we had just about everything you could imagin in comon, I liked her very much. Then one day she just said its over and moved on to another guy. I have still not gotten over it, and its been 4 months.
C'mon dude, move on. In those 4 months, i've broke up with one girl, got over her and am now well into a new relationship.

:-/

Rhythman
03-14-2006, 06:05 PM
Is it a feeling of regret?
No. She was the one who dumped me. I still talk to her and I guess we're "friends" but she wants to be a normal teen and be with her friends and family and whatever.

ryce
03-14-2006, 07:12 PM

I hate shit like that....it took me almost 2 years with my ex and I. We were very close and then something just hit us. We're still good friends, though. Stuff like this takes time, and it's always a bitch....but you're better for it when it's all gone.

feel_good
03-14-2006, 08:52 PM
when i have to ditch a ho', i neva stress, i'm always just like, "hey you, bitch with the titties, get outta my house!" it works every time.

yeah, yeah, i know tehsk8ergurl99 and Sk8tinchck434 are going to neg rep me for this post.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
03-14-2006, 09:29 PM
C'mon dude, move on. In those 4 months, i've broke up with one girl, got over her and am now well into a new relationship.

:-/

I know. I have been trying to get over it as much as possible. Loud music, long walks, skating like hell, reading, talking to alot of different girls, freakin all I can to forget about her, then when I feel alot better I have a dream about her and it all comes back like it was yesterday.

I've lost all hope for ever overcomming this.

R1deKinK
03-14-2006, 09:34 PM
All of my break-ups were mutual, except for one, and that bitch was cheating on me so I didnt give a fuck when she got upset.

Black&White
03-14-2006, 10:01 PM
yeah i went out with this chick for 11 months than we broke up and i still like her a fucking year later but idc their this new chick i met and she BANGING lol and shes madd chill

KickFlip65
03-15-2006, 07:56 AM
when i have to ditch a ho', i neva stress, i'm always just like, "hey you, bitch with the titties, get outta my house!" it works every time.

yeah, yeah, i know tehsk8ergurl99 and Sk8tinchck434 are going to neg rep me for this post.

word?

feel_good
03-15-2006, 10:14 AM
word.

PulseOfTheMaggots
03-15-2006, 10:51 AM
well... I didnt have any difficult break ups that I would think about for a long time, but I'll share some of them.

There was this girl i went out with, she had a twin sister which was fooking weird. Anyways, I broke up with her after a week cause she was tooooooo clingy, she would call me every 5 mintues and ask one question then I would answer it and hang up.
her: "omg lyk hiiiiiii are you having fuuuuunnnnn?"
me: "im kinda sitting at home and doing nothing"
her: "so like.... do you like fashion magazines?"
me: "no"
her "ok love you bye"
me: "no you dont, its been a week!"
her *hangs up, goes on MSN and starts NOT shutting up*

So after a week i broke up with her and she started telling everyone, then she started listening to my favorite bands (metal), which was pretty funny to see cause she was trying to headbang at school but she would get dizzy after 5 seconds.

Anyways... The other one was this girl that I went out with last year, but i broke up with her cause she wouldn't ever talk or anything (which was good) but then she started acting all weird. So this year I decided to give it another try. It was exactly the same as last year so I didn't mind. Then she started acting weird again after a few weeks (complaining that I didn't "love" her) and stuff like that, so... I broke up with her then the next day one of her friends comes up to me and slaps me and says "OH MY GOD YOU BROKE HER HEART SHE CAME TO MY HOUSE CRYING LAST NIGHT!" so I was a little worried, then a few days later I found out she was all emo and she started cutting herself.... sad. Now she's writing all these emotional blog entries on her MSN space.

The End

shell_skater
03-15-2006, 01:57 PM
This shit is sad man!!!!

Daltonmc
03-15-2006, 02:19 PM
well... I didnt have any difficult break ups that I would think about for a long time, but I'll share some of them.

There was this girl i went out with, she had a twin sister which was fooking weird. Anyways, I broke up with her after a week cause she was tooooooo clingy, she would call me every 5 mintues and ask one question then I would answer it and hang up.
her: "omg lyk hiiiiiii are you having fuuuuunnnnn?"
me: "im kinda sitting at home and doing nothing"
her: "so like.... do you like fashion magazines?"
me: "no"
her "ok love you bye"
me: "no you dont, its been a week!"
her *hangs up, goes on MSN and starts NOT shutting up*

So after a week i broke up with her and she started telling everyone, then she started listening to my favorite bands (metal), which was pretty funny to see cause she was trying to headbang at school but she would get dizzy after 5 seconds.

Anyways... The other one was this girl that I went out with last year, but i broke up with her cause she wouldn't ever talk or anything (which was good) but then she started acting all weird. So this year I decided to give it another try. It was exactly the same as last year so I didn't mind. Then she started acting weird again after a few weeks (complaining that I didn't "love" her) and stuff like that, so... I broke up with her then the next day one of her friends comes up to me and slaps me and says "OH MY GOD YOU BROKE HER HEART SHE CAME TO MY HOUSE CRYING LAST NIGHT!" so I was a little worried, then a few days later I found out she was all emo and she started cutting herself.... sad. Now she's writing all these emotional blog entries on her MSN space.

The End

E-mail address?!