PDA

View Full Version : I busted my car!

Valo Negroth
03-13-2006, 05:50 PM
Alright I'll be the first to admit I shouldn't have been driving...I was high and a little drunk. I was smoking a blunt while driving last night, and I hit a bump in the road, lost control and my car flip over in a ditch. Man it looks brutal, but all I really got out of it was a briken thumb, cuts, and I lost some blood. I looked like I just washed my face in blood! Sorry no pics of that I looked at my self in what USED to be my rear-view mirror and it looked well...cool!

It was 5 of us in my car, and noone was badly injured, I wasn't wearing a seatbelt (like a dumbass but I was fucked up!) My head bashed against the windsheld I was knocked out, everyone thought I was dead! I just had an out of body experise... I think I WAS dead for a short time, I didn't really feel anything except like floating!

This is what used to be MY CAR
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/death-rizm/488849208_l.jpg

Lesson to this, don't drink, toke and drive. And If you see me and I look high get home FAST!

Now I have to look for a new car...

gimby
03-13-2006, 05:51 PM
thAT blows man

unwritten law
03-13-2006, 05:51 PM
woa...

JerseySucks
03-13-2006, 05:52 PM
None of your friends are gonna get in your car anymore.

The_Clash911
03-13-2006, 05:52 PM
Yep.....

Valo Negroth
03-13-2006, 05:57 PM
Well yeah they will, it was funny cause they were shacking me when they thought I was dead...then I jumped up and said like the Richard Paryer special on comedy central I said "Quit shacking me...Im not dead yet mutherfucker!!!"

After I said that we all laught and they knew I was alright.

FuttBucker
03-13-2006, 05:58 PM
forget the accident, im still shocked your car isnt black

feel_good
03-13-2006, 05:59 PM
you're an IDIOT. did you not see that coming?

Valo Negroth
03-13-2006, 05:59 PM

Dont start with me Michel, just "Beat It"

FuttBucker
03-13-2006, 06:00 PM
what wrong with letting kids sleep in your bed?

mr.jackass
03-13-2006, 06:00 PM
whuuuooohh

Valo Negroth
03-13-2006, 06:01 PM
you're an IDIOT. did you not see that coming?

No I did not, I was turning to get the blunt then BAM

GetWrecked77
03-13-2006, 06:12 PM
pffft, hahaha

Let Fire Fall
03-13-2006, 06:18 PM
Just like you to drive while smoking and drinking. Stupid shit.

JerseySucks
03-14-2006, 03:35 AM
he painted it with the blood of many virgins.

The_crow
03-14-2006, 03:43 AM
Did a lampost jump in front of you?

FG Haze
03-14-2006, 03:45 AM
i knew it! that chick in your sig chucked a molotav!!!

aiden_afs_kid
03-14-2006, 04:16 AM
thats why you dont drive high and drunk

R1deKinK
03-14-2006, 04:21 AM
Damn, that sucks. But that was really stupid on your part to drive when you were high and drunk. Atleast no one waas hurt.

farlee
03-14-2006, 05:28 AM
Thatll buff right out no problem

subculture2
03-14-2006, 05:54 AM
when u were high did u switch to ur nigga self bustin them rap music in the car

Slapdown
03-14-2006, 06:37 AM
You are a fucking idiot. End of story.

I bet you had a mini orgasm with all the blood on your face.

So whats the insurance company said? Any police involvement?

StarcraftLedZeppelin
03-14-2006, 07:21 AM
jesus christ, you do know your responsible for the lives of your friends in the car. its not fucken hard to drive.

brenz-brenz
03-14-2006, 10:16 AM
^^^ The fart button is so cool!

Valo Negroth
03-14-2006, 12:26 PM
Yeah it was white, till I got a new knife so I painted in blood of virgins.
Yeah I know it was dumb to drink, drive and smoke at the same time.
Yes the police were called, good thing I can act somber while high and drunk
Yeah Im glad that noone was hurt
No I was listing to Cannibal Corpse- Shredded Humans (It was ironic cause that song is about a family getting killed in a car wreck)
No there was no lamppost, just a slick road.
And no I did not have an orgasim from the blood on my face...I WAS in a level of unbelieveable ecstay though!

GottaHaveStyle
03-14-2006, 12:32 PM
Have fun paying for the new insurance.

skaterceej!
03-14-2006, 12:41 PM
hahahahahahahahahha that is fu***** hilarious.

well uhh...how do you explain it to the insurance company? Did you have insurance?

skateforlife13
03-14-2006, 12:54 PM
your car is pretty messed up

skaterceej!
03-14-2006, 12:57 PM
your car is pretty messed up

im sorry but i have to say it.....NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ToxicSkater
03-14-2006, 01:18 PM
Thatll buff right out no problem
yep.

nirvana12
03-14-2006, 01:20 PM
dont you have insurance?

SkateElemental
03-14-2006, 05:36 PM
wow, that must stink, man.

Popwar Pill
03-14-2006, 05:40 PM
well ill be fucked by 8 asians and 9 whales before i go back to iowa city...fuck that i dont wanna get killed.

shampoo
03-14-2006, 07:34 PM
I'm just wondering if they're going to take your license away...

Valo Negroth
03-15-2006, 01:41 PM
No I just said I lost control because of the road, so their not taking my license. But Im already looking at a small ass car right now. A 97 Toyota Paseo...Thats going to be a bitch getting in and out of. I hate small care, I might get a truck.

Let Fire Fall
03-15-2006, 01:57 PM
Anyone else smell bullshit? Driving whilst under the influence is not easy to get away with. BULLSHIT. And if you did, fucking grow the fuck up. Lucky you didn't kill anyone.

skateandestroy3434
03-15-2006, 02:01 PM
i bet ur parents love u

Valo Negroth
03-15-2006, 02:02 PM
I wasnt Wasted, I was buzzing, and the blunt only went around twice I was going for my third hit... I didnt down shot after shot of vodka, I had 5 shots. We were on our way to my house to get even more drunk and high when this happened.

My parents don't love me, well my dad did, but he died last year, and my mom I haven't spoke to her in over a year.

Let Fire Fall
03-15-2006, 02:05 PM
I wasnt Wasted, I was buzzing, and the blunt only went around twice I was going for my third hit... I didnt down shot after shot of vodka, I had 5 shots. We were on our way to my house to get even more drunk and high when this happened.

I don't care. It's stupid shit to do, fucking immature stupid shit. And, you act all proud of it by coming here and bragging about it. You are lucky you didn't kill anyone, damn lucky. You're 19? So, when do you decide you'll grow up and start acting 19? Go smoke and drink all you want, I'm not gonna bitch you out for it. That is something that is your choice, and I will not interfere. But, whern you do that shit and get behind the wheel of a car, endangering innocent people, that shit is just plain wrong.

skaterceej!
03-15-2006, 02:05 PM
ok i ask again what does the insurance company say???

Valo Negroth
03-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Hey it was let them drive (which everyone else was twice as bad as I was) or I should drive and have a chance of making it to my house. and does it sound like Im bragging Im just saying I wrecked my car, Im not saying "Oh yeah I wrecked my car it was bad **** glass and shit was flying as I flipped it and fuck yeah I wished I had a video of it!" No Im just posting up what happened Im glad noone was hurt, Im not a total Misanthropic person, just a little. And yes Im 19, but Im not going to stop doing whatever, cause you only live once so live it up. Im going to die before Im 50 anyway (I thing I am), so that gives me less time to have a lot of good times with friends and whoever.

And the insurance company didn't really say anything cause it was my first wreck, so far, I still have a long time of driving ahead of me.

Let Fire Fall
03-15-2006, 02:13 PM
Hey it was let them drive (which everyone else was twice as bad as I was), and does it sound like Im bragging Im just saying I wrecked my car, Im not saying "Oh yeah I wrecked my car it was bad **** glass and shit was flying as I flipped it and fuck yeah I wished I had a video of it!" No Im just posting up what happened Im glad noone was hurt, Im not a total Misanthropic person, just a little. And yes Im 19, but Im not going to stop doing whatever, cause you only live once so live it up. Im going to die before Im 50 anyway (I thing I am), so that gives me less time to have a lot of good times with friends and whoever.

And the insurance company didn't really say anything cause it was my first wreck, so far, I still have a long time of driving ahead of me.

That doesn't make it right. If no one can drive, than no one drives.

So, let's be an immature fucking idiot and endanger everyone around me? There is a different between having fun, and just being plain reckless.

Valo Negroth
03-15-2006, 02:18 PM
For me it is fun, I speed everywhere, I go 50 down my street and the speed limits 30. And on this flat stright road I go 70+ So does my friend he goes 90 on it.

Look I'll die when its my turn and not a minute before it, we all got to go sometime, Im just speeding it up, I know.

Let Fire Fall
03-15-2006, 03:41 PM
For me it is fun, I speed everywhere, I go 50 down my street and the speed limits 30. And on this flat stright road I go 70+ So does my friend he goes 90 on it.

Look I'll die when its my turn and not a minute before it, we all got to go sometime, Im just speeding it up, I know.

You;re endangering those around you by being a dumbass. If you want to fucking die, that is your choice. But, don't kill those around you in order to have "fun." It's not "fun" it's reckless behavior. You need to be locked up for the safety of the public. I dislike people like you. Those who do not appreciate life, and everything they have. They are willing to throw it all away for s imple pleasure. Life is precious, it's not worth risking your own life over stupid ***** and definately not being innocent bystanders at risk. You're a sick ***** you need to grow the hell up. What would you do if while you are having fun and flying down the street, you hit an innocent child and killed him? You may not care if you die soon, but don't take the life of another because of your reckless actions.

Valo Negroth
03-15-2006, 03:47 PM
I thought you said you WEREN'T going to chew me out... but live your life your way and I'll live my life my way. I don't really have much to care about anymore, Im going to hell anyway and Im okay with it.

MasterOfFlippery
03-15-2006, 03:49 PM
None of your friends are gonna get in your car anymore.

lol:-L

Let Fire Fall
03-15-2006, 03:50 PM
I thought you said you WEREN'T going to chew me out... but live your life your way and I'll live my life my way. I don't really have much to care about anymore, Im going to hell anyway and Im okay with it.

I said I wouldn't chew you out if you werehaving "fun," but it was not endangering innocent bystanders. I should ban you so you don't fucking contaminate anyone else here with your immense stupidity. It just frustrates me that you could kill an innocent child, but be ok with it. Well, shit comes back to you. Grow the fuck up, man. you;re not "hardcore" or anything for being "rebellious." Oh, look at me!1!1 YAY!!!1 I'm cool! Well, you're not.

Valo Negroth
03-15-2006, 03:54 PM
Im not acting rebellious, I do the same thing people around the world do, Im not one of the few that speed or drink and drive. So don't act like Im the only one in the world.

Let Fire Fall
03-15-2006, 04:08 PM
Im not acting rebellious, I do the same thing people around the world do, Im not one of the few that speed or drink and drive. So don't act like Im the only one in the world.

I never said you did. And, you are infact being rebellious. You are breaking the law in order to have so-called fun. That is resisting authority, a.k.a. rebellious. Also, I never once said you were the only one. You just happen to be right here. You never answered my question, what if one day while you are "having fun" you hit an innocent child and he is killed?