PDA

View Full Version : Paintball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skater4325
03-13-2006, 03:43 PM
Who here plays paintball? And if you do whats your setup?

I have a Spyder TL.
They don't sell it anymore it was like limited edition.
Stock Barrel. Getting a teardrop.
12 and 16 oz. CO2 Tanks
Just a regular hopper.

R1deKinK
03-13-2006, 03:47 PM
I just got into paintball last summer, and i love it.

Spyder Xtra
J&J ceramic barrel
Modded blade trigger
12oz ghetto tank.

GottaHaveStyle
03-13-2006, 03:47 PM
too much money to play, wanna play tho

R1deKinK
03-13-2006, 03:49 PM
too much money to play, wanna play tho

Yeah, it does get really expensive. Especially when the field make you pay for paint.

SkateElemental
03-13-2006, 03:52 PM
what? are you saying that there are like, paintball leagues?

GottaHaveStyle
03-13-2006, 03:53 PM
what? are you saying that there are like, paintball leagues?

uhhh duh?

skater4325
03-13-2006, 03:54 PM
you don't have any woods near you?
where i live(western mass.)we have woods everywhere

go team ramrod
03-13-2006, 03:54 PM
airsoft is more fun and its less expensive. laser tag rules too

nirvana12
03-13-2006, 04:08 PM
man i havent used my gun in a while. god my co2 tank is small.
spyder sonix pro.
i have a 16 oz. tank or something like that.

os6ir9is
03-13-2006, 04:20 PM
damn enough spyders here

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/os6ir9is/a52.jpg

a-5 with response. laser scope. metal grip. and progressive barrel

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/os6ir9is/98custom.jpg

98 custom. in this pic has response. expansion. polished internals. teardpor barrel. drop forward.
now has electro-pneumatic kit. low pressure. cyclone feed. dye sticky grips. and titanium internals and dye ultralite barrel

also have a 2k cocker but its at my brothers house apart because im getting a pgi firestorm kit for it.

Mr Evil Guy
03-13-2006, 04:40 PM
^
How often do you play osiris? You've got pretty nice guns. But honestly, why have a laser scope? They don't do shit for your aim, they just clog your view and drain your money

I have a Spyder as well, but the best Spyder of the people who have posted so far.

Black 2K5 Spyder Imagine
Viewloader EVLution II (eggy)
20 oz. CO2
Smart Parts Progressive 14 inch barrel and a J&J Edge Paintball Barrel Kit

I'll try and find some pics

BeautifulLetdown
03-13-2006, 04:41 PM
I had a 98 custom,flatline and a stock.But its to expensive and the people i play with have no intelligence.So i sold it...

os6ir9is
03-13-2006, 04:49 PM
^
How often do you play osiris? You've got pretty nice guns. But honestly, why have a laser scope? They don't do shit for your aim, they just clog your view and drain your money

I have a Spyder as well, but the best Spyder of the people who have posted so far.

Black 2K5 Spyder Imagine
Viewloader EVLution II (eggy)
20 oz. CO2
Smart Parts Progressive 14 inch barrel and a J&J Edge Paintball Barrel Kit

I'll try and find some pics

it works a little it was on my shotgun but i got bored and put it on there. i play mostly every other saturday. and on the a-5 it is not in the way. my brother and i custom milled a sight rail on the side of the cocker and it has one too. i love that thing i only got it for 150 bucks.

oh and i have a empire reloader that use to be on the 98.

Mr Evil Guy
03-13-2006, 04:54 PM
it works a little it was on my shotgun but i got bored and put it on there. i play mostly every other saturday. and on the a-5 it is not in the way. my brother and i custom milled a sight rail on the side of the cocker and it has one too. i love that thing i only got it for 150 bucks.

oh and i have a empire reloader that use to be on the 98.
Shotgun? What type of shotgun was it?

But yeah, if you did some custom work on it, I'm sure it wouldn't be quite as bulky as the ones I always see on guns. You and your bro sound pretty handy, but me, I just know how to do maintenance on the gun. I'd love to start doing custom stuff to my guns like OtterSC and Doscmachine (if you've ever heard of them).

And I hated my Empire Reloader. I had one before I got the eggy. I took it apart to fix the paddle, and while screwing the nails in, 3 of the heads stripped and they weren't even in all the way. It's all loose and it chops like crazy. My EVLution, however, is amazing

Popwar Pill
03-13-2006, 04:55 PM
i dont play but my friends do 2 of them were sponsored

1st friend.
HATE v.1 shocker (Aaron Thoelys shocker, my friend is basically best friends with the guy)
Halo B with rip drive
i dont know about his tank
2nd friend
Detroit Strange shocker (Paul Everrets even got a small letter and his phone number if anything ever went wrong with the gun)
Halo B with rip drive aswell

they both have NXL boards in there shockers.

dingle
03-13-2006, 05:00 PM
My friend is fucking enthralled with paintball, so much so that he has pretty much left skating. He has a DYE DM5, everthing stock except for a custom board that allows him to have all of these tight firing modes etc. He has a Halo B and some sort of nitro. He is pretty damn good. I uses to ball, but skating was way better and less expensive.

FG Haze
03-13-2006, 05:03 PM
lmao... the FIRST time i knew i was good at paintball.

my friend has a paintball party in the woods. he invites me and lots of other people. i get the gun and fool around and shit... shot myself in the toe a few times (wont do that again) and then stopped. anyways. my other friend wh was there also was all whacked out thinking it wuld hurt alot wen he got hit. i tell him to run to that tree over there and he'll find out if it hurts or not. he starts running as i cap him about 10 times on the chest and the head... he starts laughing and all my friends go. "***** dont go near chaz"

im chaz in case you dont know already.
yep.

os6ir9is
03-13-2006, 05:07 PM
Shotgun? What type of shotgun was it?

But yeah, if you did some custom work on it, I'm sure it wouldn't be quite as bulky as the ones I always see on guns. You and your bro sound pretty handy, but me, I just know how to do maintenance on the gun. I'd love to start doing custom stuff to my guns like OtterSC and Doscmachine (if you've ever heard of them).

And I hated my Empire Reloader. I had one before I got the eggy. I took it apart to fix the paddle, and while screwing the nails in, 3 of the heads stripped and they weren't even in all the way. It's all loose and it chops like crazy. My EVLution, however, is amazing

to my 12 gauge smith & wesson shotgun
yeah i know of both those things. my friend has a blazer that he had docpalmer custom make its so badass
i like my hopper it fits me well and ive changed the batteries once in a year
have you heard of the firestorm kit im getting for my cocker. top bps is 36 balls per second and it actually vacuum sucks the balls into the chamber.

i cant find the video right now but there is a video of a the PGI osiris shooting at 30 bps iwth a vl200 (nonelectric) hopper and only one ball was busted.

SHIFTY
03-13-2006, 07:34 PM
tippman a-5 buying a e-grip 20 oz co2 tank and buying a HPA tank and then over summer im buying a new Dye DMC with my life savings andim also buying fastest halo they make and a few other things to make it shoot faster (new circut board etc.)

Mikey Z
03-13-2006, 07:41 PM
I play. I have a
-Tippmann A-5
-Flatline barrel
-double trigger
-Ricochet (sp?) hopper
-20 oz co2
-And i have a JT headsheild, and 3 other JT face masks

I'm thinking about saveing up to buy a E-Grip but i dont know if its worth it since my gun is a mechanical. Or i am thinking about buying a SmartParts Ion.

os6ir9is
03-13-2006, 07:45 PM
tippman a-5 buying a e-grip 20 oz co2 tank and buying a HPA tank and then over summer im buying a new Dye DMC with my life savings andim also buying fastest halo they make and a few other things to make it shoot faster (new circut board etc.)

do not buy the e-grip for the a-5. it is the biggest piece of shit ever. buy response. if you get hpa you have to get a low pressure kit and buy a good reg. i recommend a palmer stabalizer. its about 90 bucks.

os6ir9is
03-13-2006, 07:45 PM
I play. I have a
-Tippmann A-5
-Flatline barrel
-double trigger
-Ricochet (sp?) hopper
-20 oz co2
-And i have a JT headsheild, and 3 other JT face masks

I'm thinking about saveing up to buy a E-Grip but i dont know if its worth it since my gun is a mechanical. Or i am thinking about buying a SmartParts Ion.
yet again the a-5 egrip sucks. it was made for response.

Pathtek4
03-13-2006, 08:06 PM
It's my ol' faithfull Piranha...
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-1/1139429/pball.gif

R1deKinK
03-13-2006, 08:17 PM
Next year, my friend is gonna sell me his autococker. Hes got a really good team, they win tourneys all the time. Im going to be on the team when I get... uh, better...

Mr Evil Guy
03-13-2006, 08:58 PM
It's my ol' faithfull Piranha...
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-1/1139429/pball.gif
How old is that thing?

Pathtek4
03-14-2006, 02:59 AM
How old is that thing?

Late 90's...I got it tweaked to about 400psi though...

I play at Skirmish USA, and they put a limit of 280psi on EVERYBODYS gun, but I just bring along the good ol' allen wrench, little turn here, little turn there, and usually I hear "OW, who the fuck got there guy cranked"..LOL, love it!

nefarious
03-14-2006, 03:13 AM
I jsut og to htis place and pick a gun at random..

Ifilmhammers
03-14-2006, 09:16 AM
I play... Brass Eagle Talon Pump muthafukas!

The sad part is, im being serious :-(

StarcraftLedZeppelin
03-14-2006, 09:40 AM
im getting a tippman 98 custom with all stock till i spiff it up.
i dont understand the bolded part.

Ifilmhammers
03-14-2006, 09:43 AM
The 98 custom is the model of the marker. Hes saying everythings stock until he upgrades it.

StarcraftLedZeppelin
03-14-2006, 09:47 AM
i dont know a damn thing about paint balling, too exspensive for me.

KickFlip65
03-14-2006, 10:09 AM
i had a tippmann model 98 but than my friend for shot in the eye and had to go to the emergency room,no one wanted to play after tha,i damn 10 year old shot him in the eye and ruined it for all of us

Mr Evil Guy
03-15-2006, 09:13 PM
^
That would suck, but how did he get shot in the eye? Did he get shot in the staging area or something?

Late 90's...I got it tweaked to about 400psi though...

I play at Skirmish USA, and they put a limit of 280psi on EVERYBODYS gun, but I just bring along the good ol' allen wrench, little turn here, little turn there, and usually I hear "OW, who the fuck got there guy cranked"..LOL, love it!
OH yeah, Skirmish. I've heard some good stuff about them. Isn't it like some big time park that gets tons of publicity?

Cool_dude
03-15-2006, 09:17 PM
my cuzin has 1 i play with him almost once to twice a month but i dont have 1 i just got a BBgun :(

its really fun thou

DoctorVolcom
03-15-2006, 11:04 PM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/shotcalla899/Karnivor.jpg

Teh Karni...All stock.Reloader B.

Skate_blind_2011
03-16-2006, 05:05 AM
I have a kingman raven primal http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/yhst-10584230059767_1886_1374876Semi-auto-round burst and full-auto modes 22 shots per second run of eletricty

Skate_blind_2011
03-16-2006, 05:05 AM
I have a kingman raven primal http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/yhst-10584230059767_1886_1374876Semi-auto-round burst and full-auto modes 22 shots per second run of eletricty

Pathtek4
03-16-2006, 05:19 AM
^
That would suck, but how did he get shot in the eye? Did he get shot in the staging area or something?

OH yeah, Skirmish. I've heard some good stuff about them. Isn't it like some big time park that gets tons of publicity?

Huge park!! Tons of "football" size fields...Usually they play 25 vs. 25, with 2 refs (capture the flag style)! What's cool is if you go up by yourself, they will put you in a group to make the 50+ amount of players. They have a big wooden castle with towers, swamps, speed arenas and more..
Here's the link to the site, check out some of the fields http://www.skirmish.com/,its about a half-hour from me...Last year I did D-Day, a 24 hour senerio game with almost 2500 players, I had paintball welts for days

R1deKinK
03-16-2006, 05:23 AM
Huge park!! Tons of "football" size fields...Usually they play 25 vs. 25, with 2 refs (capture the flag style)! What's cool is if you go up by yourself, they will put you in a group to make the 50+ amount of players. They have a big wooden castle with towers, swamps, speed arenas and more..
Here's the link to the site, check out some of the fields http://www.skirmish.com/,its about a half-hour from me...Last year I did D-Day, a 24 hour senerio game with almost 2500 players, I had paintball welts for days

Holy ***** that place is fucking HUGE.

ryce
03-16-2006, 05:23 AM
I used to play paintball throughout the whole North woods here in town. One game would last like 6 hours. We'd split in teams of 12 and go after eadchother's flags. It was nuts, like a real time war battle. I'd always hide in the creek and cover myself with weeds and sneak over. It was like a real-time battle and being sneaky was the whole point of the game. When it comes to the end of the day, nobody had won. Because it was so hard to get to the flag as it was. I miss those days. I can't think of one day of paintball like that, which hasn't been fun.

Anyway, I sold my paintball fun a few years ago since I don't play anymore. I had a Spyder Compact and also a Tippman 98 Custom. I wish I hadn't sold them because sometimes there are fucks that I wanna peg here and there. Oh well.

aiden_afs_kid
03-16-2006, 05:57 AM
i have a spider victor2, toxic hopper, 32degrees nightstick barrell 16 inch, and a 9oz tank, and a v-force mask

R1deKinK
03-16-2006, 06:02 AM

lol, If I go to a field do that too. If im just playing with friends in the woods behind my house, I don't. It blows your c02 really fast, but the place I normaly go gives you free c02, sooooo...