PDA

View Full Version : for real, help

stupidname
03-13-2006, 03:19 PM
well i found out who got my cell phone that was stolen. this mexican guy offering to sell it to me. not just any mexican he is part of a real gang. not like a gang of friends, a real gang that carry guns and shit. He said he didnt steal it he said he "found" it. he said i have to buy it for 30 bucks. so im thinking my options are like this

1. pay him
2. get a group of my friends get into a gang fight for it
3. forget about it.
4. get the schools securtiy.

i got the bad scenarios for each one.

1.i pay him but right when i walk away they jump me and take all that shit back
2. we lose get our asses handed to us. possibly get killed.
3.i dont have a cell phone
4. i get the cell phone back, but he will know jump me after school possibly kill me

Any advice? and im serious.

H.I.MSK8r
03-13-2006, 03:21 PM
get the cops not just school security what hes doin is illegal plus they can jail him

mogwai
03-13-2006, 03:26 PM
Hmm.. It would be risky but if they threaten you or anything and carry guns turn them all in. Possibly save your ass and they are all gone, but if it dosn't work kiss your ass goodbye =\

riskitforabiscuit
03-13-2006, 03:29 PM
Don't do anything risky. Try not to get the law involved. If you are willing to spend $30 for it I say do it.

Silent Soldier
03-13-2006, 03:34 PM
Here is some money to pay him...
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/BLG/BLG002/011981BL.jpghttp://www.fotosearch.com/comp/BLG/BLG002/011981BL.jpghttp://www.fotosearch.com/comp/BLG/BLG002/011981BL.jpg
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

H.I.MSK8r
03-13-2006, 03:38 PM
Here is some money to pay him...
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/BLG/BLG002/011981BL.jpghttp://www.fotosearch.com/comp/BLG/BLG002/011981BL.jpghttp://www.fotosearch.com/comp/BLG/BLG002/011981BL.jpg
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah use counterfeit.....lol

SkateElemental
03-13-2006, 03:40 PM
after all, they are mexican, and wouldnt know counterfeit money from a heap of dung.

Daltonmc
03-13-2006, 03:42 PM
Just give him a taco.That was gay.

Or to Plan B. Carry a knife with you around for a while.

MasterOfFlippery
03-13-2006, 04:25 PM
None of them sound very good.

go team ramrod
03-13-2006, 04:26 PM
wait untill he starts cuttin your lawn on saturday then jump his shyt and take back what is yours

H.I.MSK8r
03-13-2006, 04:27 PM
ok my final post in this thread but this could work OMG IT TEH WORKZORZ!!!1one!1 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_norris)

go team ramrod
03-13-2006, 04:41 PM
jack bauer is more righteous

Crispy
03-13-2006, 04:43 PM
69 with him.

BeautifulLetdown
03-13-2006, 04:47 PM
Why don't you try reasoning/negotiation.

FG Haze
03-13-2006, 05:07 PM
well i found out who got my cell phone that was stolen. this mexican guy offering to sell it to me. not just any mexican he is part of a real gang. not like a gang of friends, a real gang that carry guns and shit. He said he didnt steal it he said he "found" it. he said i have to buy it for 30 bucks. so im thinking my options are like this

1. pay him
2. get a group of my friends get into a gang fight for it
3. forget about it.
4. get the schools securtiy.

i got the bad scenarios for each one.

1.i pay him but right when i walk away they jump me and take all that shit back
2. we lose get our asses handed to us. possibly get killed.
3.i dont have a cell phone
4. i get the cell phone back, but he will know jump me after school possibly kill me

Any advice? and im serious.

lol call him a beaner then put alka-selzer in his milk at lunch time.

works every fucking time.

Valo Negroth
03-13-2006, 05:11 PM
Because your my friend I say, just forget it and get a new one, and get a friend to tell the SRO dude that he has your phone and whats you to pay him to get it back. Thats agaist the law thats something...I forgot the proper term.

Slap or someone that knows he legal term a little help please!

dingle
03-13-2006, 05:19 PM
I would just pay him. You will not get jumped in a public area so just buy it off of him there. By buying it off of him you'll be at better standings with a local gang, but it depends what type of a person you are, they might just take advantage of you. Just make your own decisions and do what's safest. Good luck.

Elementality
03-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Tell him your dad works at the immagration office and if he doesnt give your cell phone back he will be deported.

SkateElemental
03-13-2006, 05:44 PM
tell him to put your cellphone down on the sidewalk, then roll a quarter down the street.

Stealing People's Mail
03-13-2006, 05:50 PM
Don't do anything risky. Try not to get the law involved. If you are willing to spend $30 for it I say do it.
not something id expect from someone with the name "riskitforabiscuit"

but just go to him with a group of friends and pay him the $30. he wont jump you if you have a 'possie' with you.

dingle
03-13-2006, 05:56 PM
not something id expect from someone with the name "riskitforabiscuit"

but just go to him with a group of friends and pay him the $30. he wont jump you if you have a 'possie' with you.

That's another really good tip, but, just don't bring a bunch of pussies because then they will just rob you all.

Sierra
03-13-2006, 05:56 PM
wait untill he starts cuttin your lawn on saturday then jump his shyt and take back what is yours
that...was brilliant

yekcim
03-13-2006, 06:14 PM
id buy it back. trust me dude, u DO NOT want to fuck with them guys in any kind of way if they are a real gang like u say they are.(a few of them near me, thank god they like me) they will beat the shit out of u of u try to fuck with them in any kind of way.

mr.jackass
03-13-2006, 06:19 PM
if it was me ill just leave the phone i aint messing with guys that carry knifes and guns around

skateforlife13
03-13-2006, 06:20 PM
get the cops involved dont try to take it in your own hands you will probally get killed or something

mr.jackass
03-13-2006, 06:22 PM
get the cops involved dont try to take it in your own hands you will probally get killed or something

naaaah...cops can get that guy or maybe a few of his gangs but they cant get all of them.so probably when a couple of them is caught theres still the rest of the gang and youll get worst beating for getting the cops involved

SkateElemental
03-13-2006, 06:31 PM
I'm telling ya, roll a quarter down the street. It works!

stupidname
03-13-2006, 07:41 PM
all of your opinions are good. i guess ill go with my friends so they dont jump me. thanks i gonna buy it back.

newb_frend_of_rock_rocks_
03-13-2006, 07:50 PM
I would just pay him. You will not get jumped in a public area so just buy it off of him there. By buying it off of him you'll be at better standings with a local gang, but it depends what type of a person you are, they might just take advantage of you. Just make your own decisions and do what's safest. Good luck.
if you pay him they ll think you're a bitch
if you go after him you're most likely gonna get fucked up by the sounds of it
this would be the best option for you most likely
you ll be thought of as a snitch and most likely get jumped, or they just wont do fuck all, considering they carry guns and ***** i doubt theyre the type to give a fuck about the cops, they aren't going to get caught if they kill you most likely,
so unless you live a real paranoid sheltered life, they ll get you.remember that(just being semi realistic)

gangbangers and regular decent smart people dont mix

stupidname
03-13-2006, 11:02 PM
thanks NFORR i wont pay him then. i guess ill just forget about damn!!!! i wish there was something i can do. DO any of you guys go to centennial high school? then maybe you can help?1

mr.jackass
03-13-2006, 11:05 PM
dont nedda buy it back theyll just probably take it back.if try get the cops one of them will get caught but not the rest.so just leave the phone and tell you parents they probably buy you a new one

oopmahs
03-13-2006, 11:07 PM
Take him out to dinner...

Buy him nice clothes, beautiful flowers, grow to love him and his inner self.
You'd find out, he's really not that bad, just a rebel who covers his true person up with gang banging and stealing.

You might grow to fall in love, though society forbade the interracial gay love. But, thee would have eachother....

Ahhh....then, as you lay on your death beds, pronouncing thy love, he hands you your cell phone....

But that's just what I'd do.....might be a little risky...

stupidname
03-13-2006, 11:20 PM
ha that got me laughing. but only for a split second before i remembered that my cell is gone forever just because i cant afford a gun.........

Smooth as Sandpaper
03-13-2006, 11:27 PM
Hmm.. It would be risky but if they threaten you or anything and carry guns turn them all in. Possibly save your ass and they are all gone, but if it dosn't work kiss your ass goodbye =\

Yeah, cause if they have gangs and shit in his town they are really gonna give two shits about a stolen cell phone.

shampoo
03-13-2006, 11:30 PM
Tell mommy.

They always make everything better! :-$

stupidname
03-13-2006, 11:33 PM
Yeah, cause if they have gangs and shit in his town they are really gonna give two shits about a stolen cell phone.

who is gonna give two shits? the cops?

shampoo
03-13-2006, 11:35 PM
e-nnoy him.

As in annoy him on the internet....if he's so badass he should have a stolen pc atleast...

stupidname
03-13-2006, 11:37 PM
LOLOLOL omg that was so funny. i am still laughing as i am writing this. but shampoo how am i to e-nnoy him if i dont know his screen name.

shampoo
03-13-2006, 11:39 PM
LOLOLOL omg that was so funny. i am still laughing as i am writing this. but shampoo how am i to e-nnoy him if i dont know his screen name.
Maybe he has a my-crib or some gangster xanga....

posi=rep me if you want to show your appreciationof my funnies.....please!

stupidname
03-13-2006, 11:40 PM
Maybe he has a my-crib or some gangster xanga....

posi=rep me if you want to show your appreciationof my funnies.....please!

how do i give you rep?

god your funny......

shampoo
03-13-2006, 11:42 PM
how do i give you rep?

god your funny......

Look for the ying yang (like in your sig) under my name. Click it, and click "I approve".

Enter some funny saying into the little box. I heart joo.

stupidname
03-13-2006, 11:46 PM
ok i did it. so how is your night going?

i dont knoww what to do. 8 more hours till school starts and i dont know what to do.

shampoo
03-13-2006, 11:50 PM
ok i did it. so how is your night going?

i dont knoww what to do. 8 more hours till school starts and i dont know what to do.

Try sleeping...I find it quite entertaining.

nefarious
03-13-2006, 11:54 PM
Bust a cap in his ass..?

stupidname
03-13-2006, 11:55 PM
i cant sleep. i cant afford a gun. i guess im done for. unless you guys can fly to uranus and help me?

nefarious
03-13-2006, 11:57 PM
i cant sleep. i cant afford a gun. i guess im done for. unless you guys can fly to uranus and help me?

SHout at a wall for an hour.

shampoo
03-13-2006, 11:58 PM
Try politely telling him the situation.

If he won't give it back tell him bye. When he turns around, jump him and bash him in the sde of the fuckinghead. Kick his ass and take your phone back, the pussy-ass-whore-bagg.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
03-14-2006, 12:00 AM
Just forget about it. Never do business with gang member, they are hella unreasonable. My friend paid $50 to get his back and the asshole turns around and says "So what else are you going to give me? $50 aint shit" when he spacifically told my friend $50.

stupidname
03-14-2006, 12:01 AM
then get jumped later by his gang of hispanics and white people that want to be socially accepted. skaters at my school dont get any respect, compared to jocks, rich folk, breakdancers, Wannabe gangsters, and Slutty chicks.

Edit: you know what i actually will try that. who cares if they jump me, ill still have my cell. thanks, if this dsoesnt go well look for my name (sonny trinh) in the obituaries

shampoo
03-14-2006, 12:03 AM
Become a rich, breakdancing, ganster-slut. That'd show em.

nefarious
03-14-2006, 12:05 AM
^^^^no no no
Become a horny journalist/student by day and some sort of web slinging super hero by night.

RageAgainstTheToyMachine
03-14-2006, 12:05 AM
then get jumped later by his gang of hispanics and white people that want to be socially accepted. skaters at my school dont get any respect, compared to jocks, rich folk, breakdancers, Wannabe gangsters, and Slutty chicks.

Edit: you know what i actually will try that. who cares if they jump me, ill still have my cell. thanks, if this dsoesnt go well look for my name (sonny trinh) in the obituaries

Getting jumped doesnt mean just a few punches and kicks, depending on the gang it could be dismembering a part of your body to broken bones. Just forget about it, its just a fuckin cell phone, the thing with probably break a few months down the road anyways.

stupidname
03-14-2006, 12:06 AM
hmmmmmmmmmm,interesting.

nefarious
03-14-2006, 12:07 AM
You could call your self

"arachnikid" PRetty original

shampoo
03-14-2006, 12:08 AM
Report it to the cops.

If you have phone incurance, you're good. If you don't, I hope you learned a lesson. Get phone insurance.