PDA

View Full Version : Do you belive this?

Stay_Gold
03-12-2006, 03:06 PM
It seems kind of weird, but intresting. http://www.psipog.net I tried making a "psi ball" and i could kind of feel it. What do you guys think?

GottaHaveStyle
03-12-2006, 03:11 PM
wtf is it?

Pantsface32
03-12-2006, 03:15 PM
I used to try to do like Kamahahmaha blasts all the time when I was in 4th grade Too bad I cant

Daltonmc
03-12-2006, 03:15 PM
Wtf that is weird. Those damn mediums.

SkateElemental
03-12-2006, 03:28 PM
that was sort of retarded...

FG Haze
03-12-2006, 03:36 PM
=0 howd they know i got raped by andy milonakus?

LAME.

mogwai
03-12-2006, 04:40 PM
I think it is pretty interesting...

Daltonmc
03-12-2006, 04:42 PM
Yea, interesting. It intrigued me for a bit I was browsing through the site. But I still think in some way that they are lying.

mogwai
03-12-2006, 04:45 PM
Yeah it really interested me alot, especially the psi ball bit. I don't think I believe everything on the site, but I do think that the human mind can do things not yet understood by modern science. I mean they say we use like what 20% of our brains? I mean who knows what is possible with the rest of it? So yeah I believe some of it, and some I think could just be thrown in to make it look nicer... I don't know. Im kinda unclear on how they make these psi balls can anyone post here a easier to understand guide on them?
EDIT
Never mind I read another article that cleared making the psi balls up for me. Sorry for that

Daltonmc
03-12-2006, 04:48 PM
Yea, those psi balls were gettin me frustrated. It says you don't have enough energy in your body to make one, yet it says if you imagine taking energy from a planet you can get it. So there for they are basically saying taht if you think of getting something then you will get it?

Mikey Z
03-12-2006, 05:06 PM
Yeah it really interested me alot, especially the psi ball bit. I don't think I believe everything on the site, but I do think that the human mind can do things not yet understood by modern science. I mean they say we use like what 20% of our brains? I mean who knows what is possible with the rest of it? So yeah I believe some of it, and some I think could just be thrown in to make it look nicer... I don't know. Im kinda unclear on how they make these psi balls can anyone post here a easier to understand guide on them?
EDIT
Never mind I read another article that cleared making the psi balls up for me. Sorry for that
ya, i might beleive some of it, but not all of it. And i cant figure out how to make a PSI ball either.

Eray
03-12-2006, 05:20 PM
that is sooo stupid.

feel_good
03-12-2006, 05:36 PM
I used to try to do like Kamahahmaha blasts all the time when I was in 4th grade Too bad I cant

i still try to do Kamahameha blasts....

its never too late to dream...

LynardSkynardFan09
03-12-2006, 06:21 PM
i believe it, i felt a magnetized pull between my hands and an electrical tingling sensation. and its all about the focusing the energy in your body and of other place into one spot.

Hairy Johnson
03-12-2006, 06:23 PM
No.

mogwai
03-12-2006, 07:01 PM
I think it may be pschyological.. Like you think you feel something but you don't.. Just like a sugar pill will help someone think they are because it's psychological effects.. I guess if the mind can heal your body then it may be able to do other things, such as make psi balls, or just convince you that you can... Hmm

Travai
03-12-2006, 07:17 PM
My friend does that stuff all the time
He can bend nails and stuff with his mind
And he can put a quarter through a soda can without opening it
This is very real
I used to be able to move pencils but i quit

mogwai
03-12-2006, 07:21 PM
My friend does that stuff all the time
He can bend nails and stuff with his mind
And he can put a quarter through a soda can without opening it
This is very real
I used to be able to move pencils but i quit

I have a hard time trusting that... Put quaters through soda without opening it?

Wulfy
03-12-2006, 07:31 PM
that could be possible i guess, i would like to bend nails

Monkeyskater
03-12-2006, 07:59 PM
i can do a double buster :)

feel_good
03-12-2006, 08:16 PM
reality is created by the mind. if you can truely believe something and comprehend all aspects of the matter, then you can achieve it, no matter what. placebos work so often because in western civilization people have often come to rely heavily on "the experts," believing that whatever they say is true, when, in fact, their own minds achieve the wellness that comes from useless pills because they truely believe that the pills do work, which creates the physical reality of their well being. placebos don't cure "incurible" diseases because the afflicted people truely believe that those diseases cannot be cured, which makes it so. reality is relative.

sorry for the run-on paragraph, i know i sometimes talk like i'm high, but i believe this to be true, i didn't copy it from some psycology book or something.

Travai
03-12-2006, 08:29 PM
I have a hard time trusting that... Put quaters through soda without opening it?
Yeah he holds a quarter to a soda and it kind of melts into the can then he opens it and drinks it all and shakes the can and its in there too
He can also bend the individual prongs on forks and twist spoons and stuff.

pain.
03-12-2006, 08:41 PM
no. dont believe. remind me of the goo backs. they took our jobs!!

nefarious
03-12-2006, 09:15 PM
wow i tried to make a psi ball and crapped myself.. Thanks alot.

hellraiser
03-12-2006, 11:53 PM
I made a piss ball once . . . it's sort of like a snowball 'cept you pee over the snow first. Threw it in some kids face and got in mighty trouble (I was about 8 at the time).

A77A96
03-13-2006, 12:16 AM
its true in alot of ways, but some of the things they mention, you need to be phyckicly charged to do. man that word was weird, but it was like mogwai said we only use 20% of our brains, so whats the other 80% for?

spanky_dan
03-13-2006, 01:18 AM
It all sounds like bullshit if you ask me.

!Ferg!
03-13-2006, 01:33 AM
the Power Of Stop Motion Animation!

subculture2
03-13-2006, 01:36 AM
the power of stfu

!Ferg!
03-13-2006, 01:42 AM
the power of stfu

.... *clap* *clap*. damn i hate people from singapore.. do you know what stop motion animation is???

subculture2
03-13-2006, 03:03 AM
wtf has sg popele got ot do witht his

subculture2
03-13-2006, 03:07 AM
!Ferg! u kwno i have seen u post so much on this website,let me see footage of ur skating

Boba Fett
03-13-2006, 04:04 AM
Many people may have heard of it vaguely or casually have come in contact with it, and passed it off as just people with queer ideas. For one thing is usually certain: members of this underground who are respected in their communities don't talk about the interest or beliefs that qualify them for membership unless they know you too are in the club. They have learned from experience that to be outspoken brings censure - from their ministers, customers, employers, or even friends.
OMG HE SAID TEH QUEER LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!